Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhero Rp

Go down 
+8
Yumichika
Merrick Rose
RustyTheBrave
Pontius
optimalzelda
zincks
reep
Sage
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Superhero Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

The paladin lowers his gun once Vlad seems to stand down and holsters it as he lets Vlad's cussing and foul language pass over him but he notes the threat of being shot through the head and grimaces behind the helmet as he pulls out Ax and flinches slightly as he takes out a generic lighter out of what appears to come from under his armor. He breaths in slowly as a slight hateful tremor goes through his body for the man and for the fire. He growls under his breath in Arabic, " Drunken asshole." Before he flicks the lighter into existence and keeps his distance as he slowly melts it off with quick sprays of Ax in the use of a mini flame thrower. He takes care to only get her boots heated up slightly as he keeps moving about not wanting to harm her. He steps lightly to make sure his foot does not get caught in the stuff and risk having to burn him self free. As he hears Vlad's strange loyalty he says gentaly, "Are you sure you would want one such drunken man to be 'repaying you.'" There is a hint of something else behind his voice as he keeps his eyes trained on Vlad as he sees Jas as his charge now with her threatening to reveal his secret to the public. He doesn't hide his distaste from his voice for the Russian man knowing well of his exploits from the news, or the fact the man smells heavy of alcohol. His eyes only leave Vlad for a moment to look at the door that he wanted to check out because of what he has heard. The pally continues to help Jas out of the goop as the two hours to remove it come to an end where he offers his hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Edward leapt from the side of a building, forming a fibrous membrane from the sides of his arms to allow him to glide from his vantage point to farther away buildings. He continued doing this as he made his way towards an apartment complex. It was a smaller one, not one of the big fish like he wanted to go for but start small and build up, gather the data where it is easiest so you will have something.

Landing on the top of the building he closed his arms as the membrane was reabsorbed by his body. He listened to the external world, feeling the faint dew mixed with pollutants in the night air play across his vines. Feeling out for any reverberations in the air that signaled someone coming out to come after him from seeing him he heard nothing but the regular sounds of the night. Moving over towards the edge of the roof he looked down, he would have to go down a floor to get to the balcony of the E.L. agent and just avoid drawing attention to himself. Easily done.

Covering his hands in a sticky sap-like layer he crawled down the side of the building and towards his target, his back growing and killing off plant-life to resemble the color of the concrete wall in the night light. Reaching the balcony he kneeled down and placed his hand on the ground, letting small vines grow to extend under the door and crawl their way up to the doorknob to unlock it. He paused to get a stronger feel of the interior, feeling that the agent was still asleep. Withdrawing his vines he opened the door and stepped inside, releasing spores as he entered the room he let them disperse and give him a form of night vision as he looked for the trademark laptop all E.L. members had. Ah, there it was, right on his night desk.

Stepping carefully over towards the side of the bed he reached out to grab it and felt the air around the sleeping man change. But he simply rolled over with a snore to go back to sleep, leaving Edward to take his prize and leave, closing the door behind him. With the laptop secured on his back he started making his way back to his club, wanting to drop this off before going out again.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 pm

After wandering the city's allies for a bit, Lance pauses upon walking in front of an abandoned looking building and looks at it. "Hmmm..." Wrath's skull tenses slightly. "<A home base, a lair, one could be useful. And this place appears empty.>" He growls to Lance who just nods and walks inside and starts walking around inside it curiously inspecting the place, unaware of Cleo's presence right now.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 pm

As Cleo walked around the abandoned building, she heard the large rusted door open with a creak. Hiding herself behind some empty crates Cleo watched as a man with charcoal black hair walked in. ‘oh no who is that’ she thought to herself. Not wanting to take a risk nor wanting to be seen, in case this man meant to harm her, Cleo started toward the far side of the building in the direction of a broken window. As she got closer to the window, she failed to notice the glass on the floor; as Cleo took a step she slipped on the broken glass landing with a thud. She let out a small cry of pain as the glass went through her hand, as she tried to catch herself from falling. Trying to be brave, Cleopatra quickly covered her mouth with her non-injured hand, and then she looked around to see if she was heard. Not seeing the man, she began to panic. “Where did he go?” she said to herself as she quietly got off the floor and started toward the window again, looking about for the man she saw a while before she fell. As she got to the window a shadow fell over her and she froze in place as she felt his presence just behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:32 am

Zia grimaces before saying, "Personal reasons." He turns away as he examines the plants before turning away, " I'll be back im getting some clippers for this." He heads off to get some heavy duty plant cutters, coming back as quick as he can. He slings the large clippers over his shoulder before cutting into the plants to where the door is.
Jasmine watches as he goes. "WHy would he care? I'm blackmailing him?" she says to Mouse who just mews at her. She steps out of his way when he gets back with the cliper. "Ya suer ya wanna do that pally?"
His reply comes out Simply, " No." He starts sniping the vines before brushing the cut plants off to the side to clear the door way. He rolls his shoulders and slams into it only to have Acid fall on him nearly coating every thing he is wearing. " he backs away and shakes his head, " What the..." He reaches out to touch it before he starts paining and undoing all og his armor and belt as he starts striping. He throws off his helmet as he starts running away from the door into the street cussing and cursing as he realizes it is burning through his armor.
Jasmine cover her mouth to keep from laughing and then sticks her foot out when Pally makes a break for the street tripping him. She reachs down and grabs his ankle and yell over to Vlad, "Grab hi other ankle and help me drag him back! We can't let him out inta the street!"
Pally lets out terrified screams since he has no clue what acid would do to him as he manages to get the rest of his armor back as he feels burning sensations searing into his skin. He claws at the ground with only a faint bandanna about his mouth and his boxers as he trys to scramble away from the acid dumping door
Jasmine backs up and sticks her hands into her pocket to watch. As she reaches into her pockte she feels something in her pocket and pulls it out. Its one of the new iphones she pickpoketed a few weeks back. A evil grin crosses her face and she flips on the recording and video records all his striping and as he get up and turns around he hears the sound of a picture being taken. "Smile!"
The pally gets up quickly and glares at her with his grey eyes. " What the hell! give me that." He makes a lunge for the camera. he flushes as his ears heat up.
Jasmine dance away and keeps just out of his reach the whole time. Snapping pictures as Pally chases her about. "So, we going home or are ya gonna go fer round two with the acid?" she says as she doges him again and snaps a picture of his butt in the air.
The paladin tries to looks as dinginfiesd as he can as his arms cross over his chest. "No im going home, I don't have a want to tango with acid again with no armor." He winces as he still feels the burning. " And i need something to stop the bruning."
Well he is still in the pose Jasmine snaps on more pictuer with Vlad laught non stop watching all this. "Well then lets go home guys. I need a chang of shose with this gunk on I could get stuck. Come on Vlad." she says as she walks over to Pallys bike and starts pushing it back to Zia house.
The paladin brisales as he hears her telling Vlad to follow her, " Hell no he is not comeing into my house or shop till he gets clean." He wheezes in pain as he starts after her in his bare feet and skirts the acid. Small trickles Jasmine smiel as she wtachs Vlad poking Pally with his dirty hands and laughts, "What an odd group I have found..... Or found me, one way or the other. Oh you get to clean Vlad then Pally." she calls over her shoulder
Zia cringes away from Vlad's dirty fingers and narrows his eyes, " Fine but i need a wool scrub lots of water and dish soap." He shudders as Vlad pokes him again at the tought of such filth touch himas he thinks of all the illnesses he is probly geting from this contact with him.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 am

Lance looks down at Cleo and raises his eyebrow, Wrath tenses rapidly wanting to dispose of the girl. "<We should dispose of this intruder to our new lair! Why are you halting me??>" Lance's eye twitchs. "I have a better idea..." He says back to wrath in a very quiet whisper. "Who are you? And why are you here? If you don't try to harm me, I won't bring harm to you. The name is Lance."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Quote :
"Who are you? And why are you here? If you don't try to harm me, I won't bring harm to you. The name is Lance."

Cleo looked at Lance, knowing that she would not be able to get out of the building now that he spoted her so she decied to answer his questions. "My name is Cleopatra, I was here looking some one when you startled me and why would i harm you, you look much stronger than i am." She had turned to face him while she said this.

she wasn't sure if she should tell him the truth since he might think she is crazy just as Zai had. 'what should i do?' she asked herself 'it is not like he would care if I was safe or not since he wanted nothing to do with me'. She whispered out loud to her self "Dad where are you and why am I here."

She turned her back to Lance as Slient Tears made their way down her face, not really caring any more a bout any thing since she was slowly loosing any hope she had of finding her way home ever since she stepd foot in the place. "I really don't know why i am here, I just am. In fact I am not really from this time so it's not like I have any where else to go. I guess that is why I came here since this is where I first woke up. It's not like I have any place to call home now, since I am not from this time." she then turns back to Lance once more "If you let me go on my way, I won't tell amy one where you are and I then maybe can find my way back to where I came from. So how about it will you let me leave?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should I roll for if she stays and see does get she is corrupted or if she does not? If so what should I roll a D10 or D20.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Jasmine goes to her new room and after a brief struggle with a bit of the remaining gunk she is free of her sneakers and slips on her steel toed boots. She changes into her all black and gray outfit. After slipping on her black wig to hide her hair then the face mask and eye covering she heads back down to the garage to see how the bath is going. What she sees cause her to miss a step. Pally had already been stripped to his boxers because of the acid but some how he managed to get the SA coat off of Vlad and he is cover in scars but is lacking all other cloths. Pally is attempting to squirt Vlad with dish soap and scrub him with a steel wool brush. AS they circle each other Jasmine notices that Vlad is armed with a knife and is try to stab Pally each time he gets squirted with soap.
Jasmine turns as she hears a noise and see Gloria who has woken up because of the noise and she walks up to stand next to Jasmine, "So many super in one night..... What is Zia trying to do?"
Jasmine turns her back round and take her back to the bed room since she can see she is still drunk and hung over. As Gloria look back before she is lead away she see Vlad stab Zia in the chest.
As she lays Gloria back in the bed and wraps her in the blankets she opens the window and goes out.
"Lets go have some fun away from the nut house Mouse." she says as she starts jumping from roof top to roof top head to the target home unaware that Denis is home already. As she gets to the building she climbs till she get outside his window. She get out a glass cutter and make a hole big enough to let Mouse in then Mouse finds the latch to the window and after a few minuets gets it open and Jasmine is in. As she creeps in she doesn't know that Denis is home.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Lance raises an eyebrow as Cleo opens up to him and thinks. "This girl is nuts....but if she is having this...breakdown. This could prove useful." Lance walks up to her and pats her on the back consolingly. "You know, I have no real place to call a home either. I left my parents place due to their..abusive nature." He sighed at this while Wrath cackled in his mind. "How about we share this place? Call it our home, hmm? If you are here in the this time, as you claim you are from a different point in time, it must be for some reason correct? Perhaps we could....work together?"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Alastor soon touched down on the clock tower's roof and walked down to the computer room. As he sat down in front of the computer, dark energy began to wrap over his body again, his wings disappearing in a cloud of black feathers as he changed back to Alastor. Alastor gripped his sides slightly in pain, before taking off his shirt and inspecting the damage. The bleeding had stopped, and muscle tissue was slowly beginning to grow back as his body began the slow process of healing itself. Alastor retrieved a first aid kit from under the desk and treated his wounds before wrapping some gauze around his chest and returning back to his house through the subway tunnel. "Despite the fact that we got shot to shit, being a big hero like that... It felt kind of good. We should do it more often," Thanatos remarked. "Heh. I suppose. But let's not get carried away to the point where we get ourselves killed, alright?" said Alastor as he rode the elevator back up into his house.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Denis was sitting at his table pondering what to do that night. He had some rest, and the night was still technically young. However, with the day's events there was nothing to say he'd be left alone and no-one would try to contact him. If he did go out, he'd have to wait. And if he waited until too late, people might see him and ask questions about why a desk jockey was out.

Oh yeah, and there was the risk of running into a 'villain' in a dark alley. Never fun.

"Can never be any easy choice these days," He muttered to no one in particular, walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Though he didn't have to pass through the room Jasmine broke into, she would know he was home hearing his footfalls on the floor and the sink turn on as he began brushing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:19 pm

optimalzelda wrote:
Lance raises an eyebrow as Cleo opens up to him and thinks. "This girl is nuts....but if she is having this...breakdown. This could prove useful." Lance walks up to her and pats her on the back consolingly. "You know, I have no real place to call a home either. I left my parents place due to their..abusive nature." He sighed at this while Wrath cackled in his mind. "How about we share this place? Call it our home, hmm? If you are here in the this time, as you claim you are from a different point in time, it must be for some reason correct? Perhaps we could....work together?"

Cleo looked up at Lance whan he placed his hand on her shoulder. "You would really let me stay here?" she asked with alot of emotion showing in her eyes. "I guess you are right I might be here for a reason. and why not you showed me much mor kindness that that stupid bookstore Owner that claimes he won't one day become my father/ is the younger version of my Father. Stupid wanna be hero." she snarl ed "Hey Lance would you be able to help me get back at someone for calling me crazy? help me prove a point to someone that will one day become a great Fallen Hero?" Cleo asked while looking at him. "I do know who one of the heros are. I just wanna make him mad because of how he treated me but nothing too bad. So how about it couid you help me become a stronger hero? It would be much appreceated."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 pm

(combo post ahoy)

Wrath was cackling madly in Lance's head as Lance began to smile and nod. "I can help you in a way. I...know someone who could help you. I shall go get him for you, stay here." He explains to her before heading out of the house and closing the door behind him, he looks around and heads around to the back of the building and looks for a 2nd floor window, he smirks and grins as he shifts to Wrath who quickly scales the building and enters the window by shattering it intentionally to get Celo's attention. "Come up here girl, I wish to speak with you." Cleo looked at Lance with confusion as he left. and upon hearing the new voice Cleo suddenly be came more alert. "Wh- who are you?" she asked as she started up the stairs. she then Looked at the dark figure, too scared to move any farther in to the room.

Wrath looked at her with a smile and held up his hand. "A friend little one, our little friend Lance informed me that you wanted help?" "well ummm, y-yes. You can Call me Cleopata. Cleo for short. I just want to be able to fight better and make some one really really mad. I would be able to fighy better if i Had my Pole-Arms" Wrath smirked to himself. "Lance said you mentioned a hero. Which one? Some have wrong me with their so called 'heroics'. And as for fighting better..I could help with that." Holds up his hand which slowly starts having small black tendrils form on it.

Cleo steps back one step at seeing the Tendrils "Umm... The hero i am talking about Is the Paladin. In My time he is my Father and has a scar right here." she points to her fore head. "And in this time he is only 24 I think when i was born he was in his early 30's I think. and he did teach me how to fight but tha was when i had my Pole-Arms. He had it made for me or was it my mom. But he hasn't been al that nice to me here. I was told he was very nice when he was young. I guess that was a Lie. I think that what Lance said might be true. Maybe i was sent back here to teach him to be nicer or somthing." As she was talking to Wrath she started to Wonder where Lance has gotten too. "umm Mr...??? What was your name?" where did Lance go?"

Wrath lowers his hand and puts on a smile. "My name is Wrath, again do not fear me Cleo. And Lance is making sure no one walks in on us." He explains while cackling is his mind. "I can help you with the one called Paladin. I can make you stronger. And help you be a better fighter...if you wish to accept the gift of power that is..." Holds up his hand again. "Really Mr. Wrath You'll help me? Oh Thank You... Thank You" and with that she walks closer to him but stops short of grabing is hand just yet. Looking once again at his hand. "The Tenrils won't hurt or poison me will they?" "There might be a little sting, and after that no. No poison or pain, the only pain you will feel is if or when you get injured. They will grant you my gift." Holds up his other hand and it slowly shifts into a blade. Cleo then looks at his other hand. "okay" and with that said she took hold of his first offered hand.

Wrath smiled and cracked a slight smirk as she did in fact feel a sting when the tendrils attached themselves to her hand, the pain only lasting for a moment, she can feel something wash through her and a black substance starts to ooze onto her wrist before seeping into her skin. "Now you just give it time to settle in, perhaps a rest would be good for you child." All Cleo could do was nodd her head since she wasn't sure what she was feeling at first then she said with a weiry smile, "That sounds good, but before I go lie down what kind of powers did i just get?"

Wrath backs up towards the window slowly. "Increased strength, some slightly regeneration, by that I mean you will have to take time to heal fully. And as I showed you." Holds up the blade arm before making it shift back to his normal hand. "Now I shall go so Lance can be off his little 'guard duty'. Till we meet again child." He jumps out the window as several tendrils shot out of his back and he starts to climb the wall outside the window and going to the roof top.

Cleo Ran to the window "but I already have the Power of regeneration. but thank you. I will take it any way" after saying her thanks Cleo then made it down stairs to grt some rest and to wait for Lance to return. Wrath was already gone, Lance came in through the front door 10 minutes later with some junk food and drinks. "You feeling alright?" He asks as he walks over to her and puts a soda down by her. "Yea, Wrath just said i should rest." she picked up the soda with a thanks. "So if we are gonna live here i think we're gonna need to buy some stuff. Like beds clothing and stuff to make it feel more homey and comfortable. this ground is not the best for sleeping on" she said with a grin.

Lance nodded in agreement. "I'll see if cannot get anything from my old home and bring it here. I left there due to my....abusive and drunk parents. And yes, rest up. " "Okay" and then Cleo leaned back against a wall and closed her eyes intending to rest for a while. "would you want any help tomorrow? "I wouldn't, but Wrath might after you are rested up and such." Lance explains and stands up. "I'm going out for a little bit friend. Rest well." "Okay But i think i forgot my Pole-arms at the Place i was stayin so after i rest a while i am gonna go get it later." she said "but for now i will be here. if you are not back before i leave that is where i will be." Lance only nods as he heads out.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Zia pulls him self from the ground where Vlad had left him to writhe in pain from the soap oozing into his lungs and burning where the soap got shoved into his chest after The drunken man pulled his dagger out of to unload a full bottle of dish soap into the wound. He lets out a groan of pain as he flips him self over to let the soap pour out with the blood which he dearly wants to stem but wants majority of the soap out of the wound as he takes in a ragged breath feeling a lung collapsed from the bath he gave to the now pale white Vlad. He slowly forces him self to get to his knees and stems the flow despite the pain getting groans of pain from Zia for the pressure he is applying to his chest. He slowly makes it to his feet and uses the wall for support trying desperately to keep the blood flow in as he reaches for the bandages on the shelf in the garage only removing his hands as he tries to bandage his chest up so he can get into the bath and try to flood the non working lung with water to get the soap out. His hands tremble as he grabs a spare roll of bandages as he leaves the shop area after getting more medical supplies and locking up his shop to keep any one from coming in after Vlad leaving. He looks up at the stairs despairingly before slowly trudging his way up and heads to the bath room to start a cold bath to keep him from bleeding out quicker. He slides into the tub as he holds onto the side before submerging his chest as he bites down on a folded up hand towel to muffle his noises of pain from water pouring into the wound and into his body , chilling him. he unravels the bandages then sits up as he flips over to let the contents pour pout repeating this at least one more from feeling faint as he pulls him self out, shaking from weakness as he sets to work and bandaging him self off and slipping into old clothing, panting from the effort as he looks quite haggered from the effortand from the blood loss. He closes his eyes and props him self up against the wall to regain some strength if he can, partially drifting off to sleep if it wasn't for the pain. he coughs as his chest constricts in pain and a single large bubble comes out of his mouth before popping and he groans in pain. He forces him self up and manages to get him self to the couch were he collapses from exhaustion but remains partially conscious as his chest throbs and burns painfully. "Im not going out any time soon..."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Jasmine froze as she heard Denies foot falls. She looked at Mouse and the cat slunk forward toward the door, her tail low. Jasmine looked around the room grabbing anything not relay caring since this a snatch and run, she only made sure to make little to no noise. As she went bout she was sure to wipe down and possible finger prints. After stuffing small items into her bag she get to the window and and use the back of her gloved hand to open and wipe the outside were she touched it down. She make a soft clicking noise with her tongue and Mouse jumps to her shoulder and they make their exit. The only thing to show they were there is a few cat hair that fell behind a desk.
As Jasmine and Mouse make there way back to Zia shop they stop off in an ally so Jasmine can change. Even though the ally had been clear when Jasmine had ducked in to change when she came out from behind the dumpster it was empty any more. There were five bums that were fighting. As she started to back away they noticed her and she just barley managed to duck a empty beer bottle thrown at her. She turns on her heels and runs but the bums give chase. She duck and dodges through the ally and streets on the way to Zia's shop and is hounded almost all the way there till she scrambles up a fire escape then onto a roof. As she jumps to the roof of Zia's shop her foot slips and she barley gets hold of the ledge.
"Great. First that guy was home early. I mean, come on. People coming home early. Their making it hard for a thief to make an honest living here."
Mouse climbs up her arm and sits on the ledge unable to help other then staying there with her. After spending a few minuets hanging Jasmine lets go and drops to the window below her. After forcing the window open she feels Mouse land on her head throwing her balance off as gets into the room.
"Looks like that crazy girls not back yet." Jasmine says to Mouse as she jumps of her shoulder and starts poking around for anything and finding several things and takes them to the room that Mouse had claimed and hides them.
Jasmine walks into the rest of the house and stops when she sees Zia.
"Oh Gods. What happened to you?" she says as she looks him up and down. She helps him to the empty room since Cleo is still out and begins to gather up any and all first aid gear and set it up on a table next to the bed. She cleans the area and starts some water boiling before looking over Zia.
"What the hell happened man?" shes says as she cheeks some of the dressing and deciding how long before she needs to change it for fresh ones.
"I thought moving in here things would be quiet, guess not."
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:38 am

Edward lands on an adjacent building to his own, taking a roundabout path to make sure he hadn’t been followed or that there wasn’t anyone lying around his club that would arouse suspicions. Satisfied with his initial sweep he glided over to land onto his rooftop, sensing from his initial touch with the vibrant growth that something was wrong. Carefully pulling off the laptop and setting it down he followed the source of his plants discomfort, something had happened here. Sliding down the wall he saw both the burned patch on his wall and the door which looked like someone had tried to force open.

Narrowing his eyes as he leaned in to get a closer look at the burned spot he saw the mangled imprint of a shoe, well that would help so much since it was one shoe in an entire city. Turning his attention from that he went to the acid spots left by his defenses when it started to eat through Pally’s armor. Aside from some spots on the ground where acid droplets had been scattered and some mangled remains of melted armor, there wasn’t much to go by. Well there was something he hadn’t accounted for, someone putting on a suit of armor to try and bypass the initial acid wave. The lack of an acid drenched body meant that the person survived but as for the armor itself, there wasn’t enough left to give any distinguishing features he could use to track down where the person might have bought it.

Letting out a frustrated huff that released some spores from around his mouth, Edward went inside his building, opening the door properly and easily since it recognized him. Closing the door behind him he sent out several vinous tendrils to hook into the walls as he climbed up to the roof to get the laptop. He would have gone out again but it was getting late and after what had happened he didn’t want to leave his home base lest the ones who tried to break in came back to try again. Setting the laptop down on the bar counter he took a seat and settled in for the night, beginning to work on better defenses to use in case burning were to be used again to get inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the night passed and on the morning those who listened to the morning news heard this report. “Good morning New York, in recent news the NYPD is proud to present their newest armament in battling the recent villain influx.” An image of the same mechanical warrior that Denis saw saving his office appeared on the screen, “this hero has undergone the necessary procedures to fit himself with all the newest tech, making him hooked up to the police network to be able to hear of any crisis and get there as soon as possible. This hero goes by the name Cog and after his show dealing with the mind controlled civilians under Mentok’s control we can rest easier knowing he is watching our backs.”
“But before we go in more depth on this achievement there are some more minor pieces to attend to. It was discovered that four homeless individuals had been killed sometime earlier yesterday in downtown. The unique wounds left behind indicate that the killer must have used a type of spear-like and serrated weapon. Though it seems that has started to cause a stir in the homeless populace as there have been two reports of homeless assault against civilians since last night. Could it be revenge against the killings? Only time will tell. And now for the weather…”

When Denis goes to wash up in the morning the water coming from the sink is thick and inky black, starting to plug up the drain and build up but after a few seconds it vanished, as if it was all just a dream.

When Zia looks in a mirror or some other reflective surface, instead of seeing himself as he is he sees himself wearing his helmet. As soon as he goes to get a better look the image vanishes, making it seem more like it had been a trick of the light or something.

When Alastor gets to his office he hears his CD player is on and playing Beethoven symphonies even though he turned it off the other night. There was no sign of someone having broken in to turn it on so as to why it was on was anyone’s guess.

When Mouse came back in after her nightly hunt for shiny goods, she found Jasmine sleeping peacefully. But there was something wrong as she slept, the various goods that Mouse had stolen and gathered were dimmed, a dark substance creeping up on it. As Mouse move in closer the dark substance retreated but to her eyes only she could still see a faint trace left on her shiny goods. Jasmine and other humans couldn’t see the traces but Mouse could.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Lance had watched the news from outside an electronics shop with a smirk on his face, he turned and started walking down the street and humming to himself. "Made the news somehow..heh..now to REALLY get their attention." Wrath tensed on his chest and cackled in his mind. "<Just what I was thinking. Ahaha...just to be creative is all.>" Lance nods and continues his walk down street occasionally glancing around curiously, he comes to a halt when some college students walk past him. "Hmmm....never did much like school...especially that one...people were dicks there to me." Wrath's skull grew a slight subtle grin. "<Then we make them suffer, to the school.>" "Hope I'm not too late for P.E." Lance said to himself and started making his way to Empire State University with various plots filling his head.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Realizing she had slept through the night Cleo sits up stiffly after a night of sleeping on the ground. "Ouch... looks like I need to stretch out before I go and Retrieve my Pole-arms.," she says to herself as she stretches and massages out the kink in her neck and back. "Hey Lance you here?" not hearing a response Cleo decide she better get going.

While she was on her way to Zia’s shop, she couldn't help from feeling so free. As she walked past a school, she saw all the students heading in and laughed to her-self "well at least I don't have to go there." As she reached the shop, she decided pulled out her key, let herself in, and went up to her Claimed room. When she got there, she found Zia asleep on the bed with lots of bandages around his middle and Jasmine was asleep in the chair next to him. As she looked around the room, she could not seem to find her Pole-arm in the corner of the room where she left it. "hmmmm...” she then turns around and Pokes Jasmine a in the side. “Hey Girl where the hell is my Pole-Arms and what are you two doing in my room?"

Zia sits up as he hears movement unable to truly sleep from the pain in his chest as his eyes snap open and his eyes blaze in panic as he grabs the lamp and throws it with out thinking, since he knows he has been quite weaken and not taking any chances with being taken advantage of by a rowdy street gang member. His lamp hits with precision of a skilled shop owner that has had runners.

Cleo yells at Zia "hey that hurt you Hero Wanna Be what the hell was that for and why are you in MY room?"
then she turns so she can see both Zia and Jasmine, "Have you seen my Pole-Arms anywhere?”

Jasmine had been deep enough asleep that she didn't hear Cleo come in at all. SO when Cleo poked her in her right side she reacted on instinct. Her left hand shot out and grabbed her wrist and pulls her off balance. As Jasmine pulls her arm out strait her right hand strikes out and the butt of her right hand connects with her elbow and snaps it. At the sound of the cracking bone, Jasmine wakes up fully. "Oh fuck! Never poke me awake, it ends bad for who ever pokes me." she says as she get up and looks for something to brace and wrap her arm. "Zia, we need to get her to a doctor."

Cleo screams out a curse "ouch you Bitch what the hell that was for.” Screamed Cleopatra “what ever Just set the bone it should be healed in about 2 to 3 weeks. Ya try that again and I will personally hurt you." she said with sheer anger in her voice. "Now how am I gonna go my training with Lance and his friend now? can you answer that? and I want one of you to find my weapon now so I can get the hell out of here."

Zia gasps and wheezes as he starts hacking hard from pain flaring in his chest form the soap. "You never came back and if you were my daughter I would have taught you some damn manners." Zia's eyes gleam dully as his face looks haggard. "There is no way you are a kid of mine You are no longer welcomed here as a guest." Zia forces him self up as he sways slightly before nearly doubling over as a coughing fit as a bloody soap bubble comes up. He forces him self to stand straight showing a harshness that shines through as he strides forward to seizes her arm and drags her out of the room as he forces her to the door and drags her down the stairs forcefully. He throws her out bodily as he clutches the doorframe as he clutches his chest. "You can find your weapon at some point in the dumpster if we find it."

as she is dragged out Cleo said You can thank my mom for my Mouth and all i did was poke her and she goes and breaks my arm and I am not leaving until I get my weapon if you don't give it to me now I will tell the news about you Secret."

As she goes down walks to the news station she then goes to the front desk, "I think I have the greatest story you will ever have. I can tell you the Identity of the Paladin.

“And how would a girl like you know something like that?” sneared the lady at the front desk”

“Easy I was just kicked out of his house by him and I could tell you some other stuff about him like where he lives and what his power is.”

“Um sure you can.”

“Well if I am not mistaken he is always seen in this area now isn’t he?”

“well yes but what does this have to Do with any thing?”

“Well he lives in this Area. And you will be able to tell it is him because he is the only man walking around with a hole in his chest that should have killed him.”

The front desk lady now seemed interested “Go on”

"Well he has regenerative healing powers and if they are not put t use he get tumors and he cuts them out seeing as he can heal.”

As the lady brings her inside for an Interview she also decides to fudge the truth just a bit and lets it slip that he is after the Black Angel not to mention his side kick broke her arm.

When the Interview is done she is satisfied by the fact she just got her revenge on Zia for all the pain she put her through. She then heads back in the direction of the Hide out hoping to find Lance or Wrath on the way.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Zia's eyes go dark as he hears this before giving a hand signal to the seemingly empty ally way before withdrawing into the shop. There is no explanation of why he did that but he seems rather unconsidered about Cleo telling him that she will expose him. A teen that was passing by looks over curiously trying to descriptor what that means before shrugging and walking off. Zia wheezes faintly as he lets Jas help him as what ever strength he was showing fades as the soap poisoning washes over him again. He lets her help him up before he excuses him self to the rest room and enters the room he was in to grab bandages and his shirt before taking a luke warm shower peeling off his bandages to try to get more soap out before it closes up all the way, planing on doing this every day if he can.

After coming out as several fits of rib rattling coughing fits over take him he dries off and applies new bandages to his chest before buttoning his shirt up, examining him self to see if he needs a shave before seeing the odd flash of where he swore he was wearing his helmet before he shakes it off as lack of sleep and walks out to confront a woozy looking Gloria who has gotten out of her constrictive clothing and wearing one of his shirts as she slips past him. As she closes the door he says sheepishly, " Could you watch the store im feeling quite ill today. I might be down later."
Her muffled voice comes through the door, " OK Zia. And i got a great dream to tell you about."
He smiles as he leaves the door. He pulls a necklace out of a drawer and hands it to Jas that looks quite unremarkable as he says, " Hey keep this on you for the next several months...for your protection. I need to make some calls." He doesn't sound like he is going to explain on what he means as he heads down and yawns as he opens his shop up.
After opening up the shop he calls some of his old bosses and coworkers to fix problems that might be brewing. All of his calls sound normal other then a few slang words in other languages as he calls about sounding like he is attempting to cheer up despite the pain that is still going through him and the threat of his secret getting out.

"Hey Chris how have you been? Life treating you well?"
"Of course it has. I havent seen you a bout of the late. You havent come by for checking up on the books of the late."
"Ah you know i have been busy but been under the curin. yah know pesky donn sron poking about and breaking in. I might need to make it up to the fellows for some great truaillim crack. Tell them i will take them on a drinking binge or some other way."
"Ah you know i could never turn you down i mean your records with us have always been sparkling good to us. I'll talk to one of my friends and see if he will hook you up."
Zia smiles weakly knowing what he got him self into, " Thanks man. Just making sure my plead got to you guys."
"Yeah yeah well go on keep with your shop and i will send a friend by later with some papers that would help if you would check over them."
"Yeah sure no problem. "
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 am

Jasmine rolls her eyes when Zia gives her the necklace but shoves it into her pocket before going and making breakfast fer every one. She leaves simple water downed soup fer Zia on the table next to his bed and leaves food for Gloria on the table and finds Vlad asleep and squeaky clean and leaves a plate of food and coffee for him. She leaves through the front door and locks it behind her as she shoves some food into her mouth and gives some to Mouse who is meowing at her from her bag on Jasmines back.
She soon makes her way to the club with the freaking plants and pops her skateboard up and into her hand as she bangs on the door.
"Hello? Is any one here?" she calls out. Mouse climbs up and onto her shoulder as she finishes the scrambled egg Jasmine had given her and eyes the remaining breakfast burrito in Jasmines hands. She swats at Mouse when she tries to get it and soon the two are swatting at each other as they wait to see if any ones there.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Denis awoke with a yawn, the prior night exhausting. Not long after he awoke he found that someone had busted into his home - there was a decent sized hole was left in a window. Several things had been taken from their place in the room, including a few assorted music CD's and a watch he left out. Digging around the house turned up nothing, so he wound up having to call the cops and - sure enough - hear that "there were no leads". No prints, none with an incentive, nada. Besides the style of break in, nothing at all to go by and even then glass-cutting was not entirely unheard of.

When he went to wash himself in the morning to speed up the waking process, he got what he wanted in an undesirable way. Namely, he saw black 'stuff' in his sink. Looking back in it a few seconds later, there was no sign of it. "Hell, shouldn't have had to be up that late." When he finished with his cleaning up, he turned on the TV while he prepared breakfast and his clothes for work.

“This hero has undergone the necessary procedures to fit himself with all the newest tech, making him hooked up to the police network to be able to hear of any crisis and get there as soon as possible. This hero goes by the name Cog and after his show dealing with the,"

Wait, Cog? He was Cog! He hadn't done anything to deal with the- oh hell, another Supe took the same exact name as him. That would make his contracts... difficult. He'd now have to change his alias, or something to prevent major muck-up down the road. He couldn't have picked a better name...

Once his breakfast was done and his dressing complete, Denis left to head towards his office once more.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:38 pm

"Alright, this is odd. I know I turned it off before I left yesterday," Alastor remarked as he shut the CD player off before checking the lock on his door. "There's no sign of forced entry. So if somebody did break in, they must be fairly knowledgeable in lockpicking." Alastor thoroughly checked his office, hoping that nothing had been taken. Finding that everything was as he left it, he locked up his office before heading to his classroom.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:32 pm

When Jasmine came up to Edward's club, Eastwood Jive, she saw that there were some new and more exotic looking plants along the walls. Her knocking was shortly answered by Edward in a fern-covered outfit coming to the door. He looked at her and ran a hand through his hair to try and straighten it, "the club won't be opening for another two hours and the free opening day pass doesn't apply anymore so you'll have to pay to get in."

A young reporter drove to Zia's shop, parking outside and then walking in to head straight for the front desk as he looked around for any sign of Zia or another owner, "hello? Anyone there?"

The morning was business as usual for Denis, part of the building covered with plastic as repairs and replacements were on their way still. But as he typed or hand wrote something the screen on his computer started to flicker and the paper he was writing on, the pen was putting out more ink than normal. It was starting to spread and cover his paper, just as how his monitor screen was starting to drip some of the same oil he had seen in his sink. But again it vanished, as if just an illusion brought about by all that had happened of late. Nobody else seemed to be showing any signs of experiencing the same thing Denis had.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:15 am

Jasmine stopped fight with Mouse over the burrito when Edward opened the door. She looked him up and down and Mouse meowed from her shoulder as they tried to figure out of a person or plant had answered the door. She shakes her head as she asks, "Good morning sir. I'm doing a report for my botany class and I was wondering if I could ask you a few question? Or ask who ever own the place a few questions about the plants here." she says as Mouse grabs the last of the burrito and run and hides behind Edward to eat her prize.
Jasmine glares at Mouse and dose a quick scan of the room trying to see if she can see any of the plants her botany teach had talked about in class that day, but it had been awhile since that class so she didn't remember all the names or what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 am

Zia comes out of the back room after instructing the new employee the basics of how to stock the back room. He places the box of food down that he had gathered for restocking the front and smiles slightly, " Sorry i was getting things to restock some of the shelfs and teaching a new employee my system of organization. But how can i help you." He tries hard to talk normally but finds him self taking in more breaths to compensate for only having one working lung at the moment. "Its been hard of the late with the recent break out of villains since people have been stocking up on food not wanting to leave their homes," He conceals his discomfort of his healing injury as well as he can as well as his exhaustion from the lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero Rp
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next