Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhero Rp

Go down 
+8
Yumichika
Merrick Rose
RustyTheBrave
Pontius
optimalzelda
zincks
reep
Sage
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

Yumichika

Superhero Rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm

weee triple post.......Me, Sage, Opti.....and......Away.....it......goes........
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As the symbot recedes back in to her mind, Cleopatra Sid Heino shakes her head to find that she is in the Hall. “What the Hell was that about?” she asked the Symbot. “Why- how?” why did you do that and how did you get control over MY body with out MY say in it?” she was quite mad at this point…

Cleo could feel the symbiote's impatience rising and Cleo could feel her legs heading to the door of the home as she lost more control of her body, "he is useless and you are my host." Taking on a mocking tone, "thanks to your total openness to accepting me you have zero control over me." Cleo's Eyes widened as she tried to stop walking. As she got closer to the door she mad her self fall to her knees. "STOP. THIS IS MY BODY AND I WON'T LET YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" she shouted aloud. "NOW BACK OFF DL!"

Lance twitches and sighs in annoyance. "Fuck..." He gets up and quickly leaves his room looks to Cleo. "What's going on now?” He shouts as he walks over to her quickly.

Cleo can bee seen on the floor clutching her head and having a very pissed look on her face.

The symbiote took control of Cleo's body and brought her body to stand up, flipping Lance off while opening the door, "doing what you should be doing, Wrath." The symbiote leaves the house with Cleo's body.

”...God fucking damn it...Wrath, giving you control for now. Get this kid of yours under damn control." Lance growls as Wrath takes control. "Aye aye Captain douche bag." He grumbles and makes a break out of the house and after Cleo.

"I said STOP" Cleo shouted in her head, as her body walked down the street

The symbiote was jogging in the direction of the nearest apartment complex and didn't bother to stop at the sight of Lance.

Cleo growled as she tried to gain control again

Wrath runs to catch up with 'Cleo'. "Oi, wait up! I'm not gonna lecture you or anything!"

Cleo manages to get some words out of her mouth "Wrath what’s happening to me?"

The symbiote completely ignored Cleo and looked over at Lance, "then bring Wrath out and have a decent discussion among symbiotes, fodder."

Wrath glares at Cleo once he catches up. "Who do you think is talking you little hoodlum?" Lance grumbles in his head. "<Not me for damn sure...>" "So." He props an arm up on her shoulder. "What's the plan then eh?"

The symbiote looks over Lance as she stopped, "well first you can lose the pants and we can get some action done. After that infect an apartment complex."

"Damn it..." was all Cleo thought, as she was not able to gain control of her body back
Wrath fakes shock. "Lose the pants? In public? Why ever for?" He smirks and snickers a bit. "What sort of action hmmm?"

The symbiote rolled her eyes with a sigh and kept walking, "you're thicker than I thought."

Wrath grabbed her and flicked her. "I'm just screwing around you git." He looks around and drags the symbiote over into an alleyway before shifting to his own look. "I do want to keep my host secret ya know."

The symbiote smiled and moved up to Wrath, trailing a hand down his chest, "very well then, now then, for the action." She pulled her arm back enough to strike Wrath hard in the groin, stepping back with a snort, "you are so easy to predict when it comes to women."

Wrath smirks and grunts a bit. "Maybe true, but I aint a fool." Had formed a cup of sorts for protection. "Besides, Cleo is not even legal yet, and I aint a pedo ya sicko. Anyway! Which building we going for and how we gonna do it?"

The symbiote simply pointed at the nearest one, "break in and infect."

O_O..."what the hell was that?" Cleo screamed in her head

Wrath snickered. "Santa Wrath is coming to town then! But of course, ladies first." He pointed to the rooftop.

The symbiote said to Cleo with a sigh, "what's it look like, fun." The symbiote motioned, "then go on ahead and take the roof, I’ll get the bottom and work my way up."

"I was talking about the flirting...and I want my body back now!"

Wrath growls playfully. "I love it when girls let me be on top.~" He snickered before quickly scaling the building and getting on the roof, curiously looks for any ventilation vents or openings.

The symbiote headed into the building's bottom floor, "you really think I would ever do anything physical with that weakling? He serves a purpose for now."

"Whatever I just want control again...or I will blast loud music in my ears to hurt you"

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Jasmine glared up at Izen. "That's insane Izen. Ya don;t do that to yer friends! Yer suppose to help them heal not give them somthing to kill them selves!" Jasmine snapped back as Mouse walked up be hind Izen with her cat toy in her mouth before jumping up onto Jasmines shoulder. "What would ya have done if he had shot him self!? What would have done if he shout some one else!?" she demanded.

Izen puts his hand on Jasmines shoulder " oh come don't worry nothing would of happened even if he decided to pull the trigger...the safety was on the whole time the overall outcome of the whole situation was to much for Zia to handle i guess, but te question still remains Jas will i ever be able to meet your father?." Izen walks over to Zia to see if hes awake and begins to examine Zia almost as if Izen is trying to read his mind.

Jasmine greets her teeth and grabs Izen by his hair and yanks back and away from Zia and slams him into the chair she had been sitting. "He knows how to use gun Izen! He could have easily undone the safety!" she snaps at him standing between the blind telepathy and the sleeping Zia. "And why under heaven do you want to talk to my Father?" she added glaring at him well Mouse did her best to calm Jasmine down enough to return to normal and not her diamond form.

Izen raises an eyebrow" I'm starting to think you like me with all the pushing in the pool and running into me and pulling the hair thing going on ".Izen shakes his head" ok look he wouldn't of shot himself because i could read his mind...second of all i need to confront Arthur about some personal stuff". Izen gets off the chair and brushes himself off at the same time raising his voice" LOOK JUST BECAUSE I MIGHT BE BLIND AND MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IN FRONT OF ME I'M MORE AWARE THEN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS ROOM..I APPRECIATE YOU SAVING ME BUT IF YOUR GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS I MIGHT AS WELL TAKE MY LEAVE....AND IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO BE HOLDING ON TO THE GUNS FOR A LONG TIME YOUR DEAD WRONG ILL TURN THIS HOUSE IN SIDE OUT THOSE GUNS ARE MY LIFE"

Zia slowly opens his eyes as he becomes aware of noise and groands as his head feels Fuzzy and messed up. He brushes off some thing solid off him as diamond tears follow the brushubf as he blinks slowly getting his head in place as he realizes he isn't in a hospital room or his own as he sits up, mumbling, " WHat the hell are you yelling about ...." Zia shakes his head and feels his mind sharpening as he sees Izen and Jasmin looking like they are facing off as he trys to figure out what this might be about.

Jasmine looked as thought she were about to say something but turns as she hears Zai, "Zia I'm so sorry if I woke you. How ya feeling?" she says and turns her back on Izen not caring about him at the moment since Zia is the person she is most worried about.

Izen moves towards Zia but stands in back of Jas and points to his head moving his finger in a circular motion telling Zia in telepathy" this girl over here is crazy.....no i take that back shes not crazy shes INSANE...and your friends with this girl????".Izen walks towards Zia and puts his hands on the bed at the same time trying to read Zias mind

Zia blincks slowly and rubs his head, " I'm...ok and Izen? What are you talking about we are all insane." He looks between them and rubs his head as he realises the message was telepathic as he shakes his head not liking the instant comunication. Jasmine looked only slightly less worried. "Ya need anything? Water and food?" sh says as she turns around and starts pushing Izen out of her way so she can get Zia a glass of water.

Izens yells out to Jas as she walks out" ill have a burger with some fries and a coke with that as well thank youuuuuuuuu". Izen leans his head to the side a little and examines zia..." so are you going to let me read your mind or do you want to talk to me with these troubles?" . Jasmine froze as Izen treated her like some waitress at a fast food restuant. "You ungreatfull jerk! I asked my father to get you and bring you here since you called and asked for help!" she hissed at Izen as she advanced on him. There is a polite knock at the door then it opens and Uncle Frank walks in followed by two of his men. "Hello Mistress Jasmine. Is Everything okay?" he ask as he walks in and tack in ever thing.

Izen rolls his head towards Jas" oh come on it was just a joke don't take it to the heart...don't think i don't appreciate what youv'e done for me i can notice the littlest things as well....but in the other hand when am i going to be able to get my weapons back i mean that's all i have left in this world". Izen hears franks voice and puts a smile on his face" yo frankly boy how ya bin man...always pop up at the right time!". Zia snaps back irritably as he checks to see what he is wearing before hoping out as he growls out, " Stay out of my head, i don't need a shrink." He stalks off not liking the sudden crowd gathering about him that wants to read his mind not wanting things to be resurfaced by someone one he does not know.

Jasmine looked like she wanted to punch Izen but she went through a few breathing exerciser before she answers Frank. Well she dose this Frank heard what Zia said and in a calm and finally sounding voice he says, "Mister Izen you were warrend about that. Mister Guinness dose not appreciate his hospitality be spurned. And please remember you are here at mistress Jasmine request." he says as he looks over and make sure ever thing is still in order. "It's fine Uncle Frank thanks. Oh umm Zia needs close and, I need a new cell again." she said fighting her anger at Izen. Frank reaches into his pocket and hand Jasmine a new cell. "Just call in what you and your friends need..... Mt cell is speed dial 2. Your fathers is 1." he says and pats her shoulder. Izen feels more then sees a stern warning look fall on him as Uncle Frank and his mean leave.

Watching Frank walk out of the door with the other man Izen sarcastically says" you take care now frankly boy..and don't worry you'll thank me one of these days my friend...for what ??? i cannot say..".Izen raises his finger and points it towards Jas."and as for you....your temper needs to calm down relax and take a couple more deep breathes...like i said i appreciate you rescuing me but everything has its boundaries".Izen then turns his back to Jas

Zia looks over his shoulder and shakes his head wondering if this man grew up in a suburbia since he doesn't know what it means to own someone for rescuing them by the way he is acting. Zia stares out the window of another room as he slips into his own thoughts to sort them out while he can seeing the other two are distracted with each other

Jasmine grits her teeth as she glares at Izen. "Listen here. What ever I owed ya fer almost running you over id paid in full. Ya keep this up and I will put you six feet under." she said and walked up the stares to the second floor and her room. Once in side she dials her fathers cell and leaves a message that she wanted to talk to him about her training. and ask more about what had happened to Zia.

Izen makes a fist and punches a hole in the wall out of pure anger and walks past Zia and stopping to talk to him " hmph you try and live a life not knowing whats going on around you..not being able to see the street you live on...and your parents the only people you love are taken away from you..i was blind not only by vision but by nature..i'm not meant to hold on to anything because at the end of the day everything leaves me...you need to get out of your BULLSHIT FUNK...and get back to business".Izen storms passed Zia and walks out side slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Zia keeps his eyes closed before opening them in annoyance as Izen yells at him when he was just starting to formulate plans on how to prevent the worse of the worse from happening cause of his life changes as Izen starts to berrade him about his mental instability right now. As Isen leaves he Rounds on the blind man as anger starts burning in him strong in his fingers and legs as he takes several swift movements to slug Izen Hard. "You keep playing the pity card and you say im pitiful. You are worse with your rejecting of other people. You may see in other ways but you are still so blind to feelings and common scence you fool."

As the punch Impacts Izen his glasses fall off and land on he floor next to his right foot. Izen suddenly leans over to grasp some air in his lungs after a minute or so he quietly raises his glasses and puts them over his eyes and rushes over towards Zia grabbing him by the neck and holding him against the wall" LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHIT I COULD KILL YOU IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE...SEEING AS THOUGH THIS IS JASMINES PLACE ILL PAY MY DUES AND SHOW HER THE RESPECT SHE NEEDS....BUT AS FOR YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT YOUR GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE IF YOU KEEP THIS UP ILL SPARE YOU THIS TIME NEXT TIME YOU WONT BE LUCKY".Izen tosses Zia back on the bed and yells to the top of his lungs" TRY IT ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL HAVE A CLOSED CASKET CEREMONY". Izen then walks towards the edge of the bed and stands awaiting Zia's response

ZIa growls lowly as he grabs the closest weapon, a table top lamp and the ash tray off the bed side table as he throws the ash tray hard no longer carrying about his safety as the anger and rage engulfs him over riding his emotions as he phases as he charges Isen and passes through letting go of the lam as he finishes phasing getting the lam to bind to Izen's arm before spinning about on one foot as he drops low bringing his other foot out to trip up the blind man. The binding of Izen's molecules to the lamb sends searing pain through Izen's arm as he loses feeling with his hand and lower forearm.
During the time when Izen punched the hole in the wall his hand had got swollen a little and in the same hand he was attacked by the enraged Zia.Izen scrambles from the floor to get up and leans up against the wall"YOU NO YOU FUCKED UP RIGHT!..YEAH MY RIGHT HAN WAS MESSED UP FROM THE PUNCHING THE HOLE IN THE WALL AND YOU FUCKING MORON DARE TO HIT ME IN THE SAME HAND???" Taking his glasses off slowly Izen throws them at Zia and rushes towards him grabbing Zia by the neck and slamming him to the floor..."YOU LITTLE FUCK IMA SHOW YOU HOW A BLIND MAN GETS DOWN ".Izen lets off a menacingly crazed laugh and picks up a sharp peice of the broken lamp and gives off a couple of slashes to Zias hand..."BRING IT ON YOU LITTLE SPIT FUCK"

ZIa phases as Izen grabs him by the neck and slams him down he phases though Izen as he spins about and drops Izen by forcing him down against the floor with his knee in his back and grabbing his hair near the roots bouncing Izen's head of the floor as many times as he can, applying weight to the small of Isen's Back keeping pain flowing and Izen from easily drawing breath.

Jasmine had begun to try and sleep when the fighting broke out down below. The cell was at her ear and ringing before she relived it and as she got to the first floor Uncle Frank picked up and said, "I know Im on my way just go back to your room Jasmine." he says. She gose to protest but the phone is making the sound when the other person hangs up. She is about to go to Zia's room when the front door opens and Uncle Frank walks in flanked by two men carring cattle prodes and behind him are doctors with two strechers. "Uncle Frank?" shes says as he gently pushes her back up to her room. As Frank comes in to the room he sees that Zia has Izen pinned to the floor. He signals and the two men with the cattle prods move up and taze Zia. A thud is heard as Zia falls and rolls to the ground beside Izen unconscious again. The men walk forward and pick him up and take him out to the stretcher.

As Izen lays Breathless for a moment he tries to get some air only to cough into the pool of blood surrounding his face Izen rolls over to his side and says"AYO FRANK TELL THAT FUCK ONCE I SEE HIM..HES DONE FOR I WILL MURDER HIM...6 FEET DEEP UNDER HES FUCKING DONE!".Izen slowly trys to get up off the ground only to stumble and fal to the floor leaning up against the wall"WHERES MY FUCKIN GUNS???!?? BRING ME MY FUCKING GUNS!!!"
Frank reaches under his jacket and pulls out one of Izens guns. He holds it in his hand then tacks it by the barrel as if he were going to hand it to Izen but at the last second he pistal wips Izen with it knocking him out. As men come in and pick up the unconscious Izen and carry him to the other stretcher Frank slips the gun back under his jacket. AS Frank walks out he sees Jasmine standing at the top of the staircase watching as Zia and Izen are strapped down and wheeled away. "Uncle Frank?....... What happened?" she ask in a small scared and confused voice Holding Mouse to her chest the cat batting lazily at her diamond hair strands. He beckons to her and after she walks down he takes her to sit on the deck and sits with her till she seems less scared.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 pm

(The following happened the night before said was raided by the docks)

After following his nose, which returned to a bill thereafter, Toon eventually finds himself in front of an old, two story fishing shack by the docks. The front door was "locked" with some wire that he pried open after a short while. That out of the way he slowly opened the door, trying not to make too much noise. The house's interior was in disarray, the paint on the walls was peeling and the wooden floorboards were warped and cracked from the moisture. Assorted trash littered the ground and there was no sign of any living thing within the house to give notice to his arrival.

"Hmm," murmured the platypus as took a ginger step in, unsure of how well the floorboards would hold him. As he stepped forward he felt the floor sink under his foot, undoubtedly the rot from the ensuing exposure to the sea had caused the wooden floor to start to give way rather easily. Huffing Toon tried fanning out his foot, looking for firmer boards and finding them about a foot further and to the end of the hallway. Before him he saw a pair of doors leading off to the left and right.

Looking between the two doors he decided to head left first. Entering the room he found that there was a hole in the far wall where there should have been a window but instead there was rusted out bars. Piles of assorted garbage were on the floor but what really caught his attention was what looked like bits of skin and muscle mainly in the center of the room on the floor and trash. But something else his eyes caught was that the wetness he felt at his feet wasn't entirely from the moisture, he was standing in drying blood that as he looked back behind him similarly went through the hall and was spattered up against the walls. Toon could also hear mutterings coming from above him that start and stop at random, there is no specific location to pin the sound coming from since it starts above him and then moves about erratically.

Raising an eyebrow and pursing his "lips" he looked up to see if there was blood coming from the ceiling, which there wasn’t, and then around the refuse for something to wipe his feet off with. He saw among soggy newspapers empty containers of paint thinner and bleaches alongside long since emptied cans of black paint among the refuse. "Nice place nutso's got here," he muttered to himself as he walked towards some newspapers and cleaned off his feet, shoving the rest into his pockets for later. He paused a moment as this gave him and idea looked through the room once more. "Well shit," he grumbled as he found everything to be empty and pocketed some glass coke bottles, "And I had my heart set on those Molotovs." And with that he feigned a sniff and wiped an imaginary tear from his eye and left the room.

As he left the room to go through the other door and down that hall he heard shuffling coming from a doorway to his right that wasn't too far from where he was. A figure stumbled out and toppled towards him, reaching an arm out to grab him. Despite what happened he could see that the arm the man reached out with was his only arm, the other one looked like it had been chewed off at the elbow. The man's eyelids, lips and skin over his teeth had been cut off, the rest of his body through his tattered clothing looked like it had been flayed as the skin and muscle was hanging on by bits and chunks. The man gurgled something, the fact that he was still alive was remarkable in and of itself.

Toon looked him over unnervingly casually before smirking and pressing his foot to the man's face to force him off. "Looks like we've found ourselves a very used toy. Any parting words before I break you like he did my toy?" The man wasn't able to respond as he died almost as soon as he fell onto Toon, however, he could hear Leland's voice trailing from what sounded like somewhere nearby, "Oh Jo-o-ony-y~ where are you, there is still so much more we have yet to do. Meeting with friends, I see? Come to play?" "Perhaps not play so much as... critique," answered Toon with a small snicker as he turned his head to look for Leland. "I'm a fan of your work." The room the man came from was where Leland's voice was coming from, or at least sounded like it was coming from, "Then why not knock? Ah yes, yes I see, oh yes I see. Here are you? Come in, come in and let the show begin." "Sure thing," replied the platypus as he hefted Jonny over his shoulder and walked over to the door the dead man had come from. "But what proof do I have that I won't end up like this fucker?"

The room was similarly filled with garbage yet there was a hole in the ceiling where Leland's voice was coming from. The floor had fallen out, finally giving way to the rot and there was a larger spot of blood on the ground where Jon had fallen through. The wood looked far too rotten to be able to climb up through it and into the room up above. "None, just as how you would seek a new toy from me for yours, oh the chains and circles and ties, the other side, the other side!" Sighing Toon looked up at the hole and said "You're not gonna throw me a bone and drop me a line, are ya?" In reply to Toon's request a skeletal hand was thrown through the hole. “How about a hand? Or two, or three, oh three the free~" he mumbled some bits of jumbled tunes. Cute," said Toon with a chuckle as he let Jonny loose.

"But how do I get up there--" and at that he stopped himself as he saw a set of stairs leading up to the next floor. "Ah," muttered the disgruntled platypus as he walked over to the stairs and just before the area with the steps, the floor suddenly sunk in and Toon found himself getting hit and knocked off his feet by a bull head that had been chained up to swing down. He felt a rib on either side of his chest break from the force of the impact of the trap. “ERK!" was all he managed as he was knocked to the ground and wheezed in silent agony. "Double joy," he coughed out, along with a smidgeon of blood, as he sat up with a groan and held his rib. He felt around it gingerly and checked on the bottles once he was upright. One bottle was outright broken, becoming shards of glass and he could feel another bottle had broke but was in large chunks so not in as poor condition as the other one. The bull head looked like a crude smile had been cut onto its face.

Managing a small smirk Toon looked up at what and how the head was tied to the ceiling and saw a pair of chains that came down to wrap around the head and keep it tied up. The chains were simply screwed into the ceiling. Groaning he got up and tried to climb up onto the head. As he got up onto the head there was a crackling sound as the left screw fell out from the rotting ceiling from Toon's weight and the right one didn't look like it would hold for much longer either. He grinned at this and shifted to tug the head loose and take the chains.
Afterward Toon eyed the stairs for any other "unexpected" treats. They were banister-less and just rotting wooden steps leading up. All of the stairs looked shaky at best, likely because they were wooden blocks nailed together to lead up. Toon sighed as looked up the steps and he began his ascension. At the third step Toon's foot fell through the rotting wood, pierced by upwards pointing bits of glass, sharp nails, and bits of scrap metal. Growling in pain the vagrant groaned and got out some newspaper and used it along with some cloth from his coat to bandage the foot and resumed climbing the stairs. This time, however, he went on all fours, using his hand to test the steps ahead before putting any real weight on them.

The steps broke at random, having no set pattern but eventually Toon made it to the top of the stairs to see the walls covered in scribblings of symbols, the blank open eye drawn the most, and sketched words. The smell of bleach was clear if he got up close to the walls which looked washed, like they had been bleached clean and then scribbled and painted on over and over again.

Yet what he saw in front of him was the man he had only heard so far. He had tussled, ragged brown hair, yellow eyes that had an insane yet glassy look to them and even though it was pitch black, looked like he could see Toon perfectly. All around his eyes were scars that looked self-inflicted, like Leland had tried countless times to tear out his own eyes. He was still in the prison outfit he had gotten while in the same jail Toon and the other villains had been in, albeit much dirtier, torn, and with blood spots on it. Leland had a pistol in hand and was pointing it at Toon but instead of firing he simply made the motion of the gun having the kick-back. "Bang, bang, bang."

Toon looked relatively unfazed as he slowly got up. "You part owl or something? Then again rat would fit you better." Leland pulled back the gun with a crazed smile and turned to walk away into another room. Yet now that Leland had moved Toon could see that what he was looking at was a mirror, what he had seen was merely a reflection. "Ahh, but the sight."

Sighing her walked after the madman and remarked "So Creepers, what's with them peepers?" Toon saw that there was a series of mirrors filling a winding hallway that was built just for the bends and disjointed turns. After a minute or so of walking through the mirrored hall Toon got sick of it and tried smashing the mirrors only to find wood behind them. "Oh god dammit," he mumbled as before resuming his shambling through the irritatingly ornate path.

Eventually he came into a room where he saw Leland sitting on the far side with the gun pointed at himself and the back of his chair leaning up against the base of what had been a window. The room was filled with the blank open eye symbols and papers littered the room, some with piles of crumpled up ones and others just scribblings with the word "Oro" written over and over again. Spreading his arms out wide in a friendly gesture, "Welcome to the side beyond side! Have a seat?" Leland pointed to a far chair, which was an adjustable swivel chair, on the other side of the room. Toon seated himself on the chair, adjusting it to his legally midget-sized height.
As Toon sat down he felt a blade come up that had been within the hollow of the chair's center and go at least two inches in before his body realized what was hitting it. Toon let out a silent shriek as the blade pierced him and got up, huffing and glaring at Leland as he fixed himself up. "Why the hell did I trust that..." he muttered under his breath. Leland gave Toon a toothy smile, revealing his broken teeth as he snickered, "Ah, such tricks and traps, clips and claps."

Leland waved a hand through the air, "You could use the sight, or maybe another pair of eyes. You ever eat eyes? Tasty things, chewy and liquidy. Try one." Without breaking stride he used his free hand to reach up to one of his eyes and with a dramatic pained expression before pulling his hand back and tossed it at Toon. Toon could see that the eye was glass and Leland had already long ago torn out his eyes, yet he still had clawed at them and scarred the area for some reason. "That would explain the peepers. But no, what I would like now is a TV or the internet" he said dryly, not much surprising him at this point. Leland leaned back, resting his head against the bottom of the window, "Ah, no electricity here, locked off it is, find us it brings, they see through can it." "So you're Yoda now?" queried Toon with a scowl. "Ah, but the sight power, take out the eyes, you will not need them for where we go." Whether Leland still recognized Toon's presence was within question, more so it was questionable whether or not he was still with the present world and moment.

"Like this?" Toon asked as he slapped the back of his head, his eyes popping out of their sockets. As they rolled towards the madman the thoughts Toon had of validating tonight by torturing Leland waned, it was questionable if he’d think it torture. Leland abruptly sat forward, "Exactly! Come with me, we shall go to where we shall not go, give in to the sight and see what should seen be not!" He stood up abruptly and pointed the gun to his head, motioning to a stack of papers on the ground, “A cleaning blade is there, meet you there shall we?" "Hmm,” the vagrant muttered as he rubbed his chin and thought. “Sure, but I've been stabbed and slashed enough tonight. Could I have the gun instead?" Leland pulled out his other eye and tossed it out the window behind him, it fell into the waters below, "Shall it be! Take it and join me, clear shall the path be without the sight to blind you!" Putting the gun against his cheekbone he had what could be classified as an ecstatic look on his face as he fired, blowing off a decent chunk of the left side of his face. He dropped the gun as his body fell back, the leg getting caught in the window frame as his body dangled from the window.

"Welp, tonight was fucking pointless," he said with a sigh as he walked towards window. "Shoulda known the fucker'd do that instead of switching options." As Leland's body slid off from the window and down into the watery depths, Toon saw before the body hit the water a pitch black portal opened up through which Leland's body fell. It slid in with a ripple appearing on the surface of the portal that held open as if waiting for Toon to come.

He looked down at the water and back at the mirrored path before looking at the water again. "Fuck it. 'Sfaster and prolly less painful... or the blood loss catching up with me. Either way it can’t be worse than here," he muttered with a shrugs and jumped for the portal. As Toon fell through the portal he at first was surrounded by complete blackness, yet as the portal closed behind him he felt countless hooks dig into his flesh and pull him apart. Yet despite the pain he still was whole though scars were left behind. Leland was there beside him and grabbed Toon's hand, "Embrace the new world, the true world!" They landed on a floating rock composed of burning brimstone, the world before them fleshing out into a hell pit as the moans and screams as an orgy of blood and gore was laid out before them. Forms both human and non were devouring each other while engaging in the carnal pleasures, some choking themselves with their own hands as they ripped out their own throats.

"Hmm. A bit much for me, but I'd say those hooks took care of my "I'm still alive" Get out of Hell Free card." And after looking himself over and a pause he added "I'm stuck as a Frankenstein reject for the rest of whatever, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Blake leaned against the desk as he smoked, he had just gotten out of the meeting with the city’s governor and the decision had been made. Already members of the national guard were coming into the city and were getting prepped and geared up for entering the sewers. The tainted buildings were going to be dynamited and upon their collapse that would be the end of that bother. The hopes were that once the sewers were cleared out that the black oil would be finished and leave their city free from its taint. As for the symbols and massive deaths brought about from the sonic stacks, that would be tackled as soon as the scribblings they had gotten from Leland’s last home could be deciphered.

So far they had gathered that this group, the Oro, had come here on a purging crusade, what that would mean for the rest of the world was in question. However, they at least now knew who they were dealing with and could go from there. Pushing off of his desk he went to check on the reports of the teams scattered about the city, currently the police were mostly occupied with maintaining order and helping get the tainted to the hospitals. There was a TV on in the back of the police station with an up to date report of what was being done could be seen via a news helicopter.

At the scene of just one of the buildings that was going to be flattened, the oil seeping out from the windows of the building to practically overtake it completely, the crew was just finishing up with setting up the dynamite. As they moved back and rigged the detonator sounds of gunfire could be heard in the air along with shouts and unearthly cries. The windows on the building broke and the sewer covers were thrown off and hundreds of the oil covered skeletal creatures came pouring out of the sewers and tainted buildings. The crews setting the detonators didn’t stand a chance, the few police there managed to take down a handful before they had to retreat or were cut down by the sheer weight of numbers.

Back at the station there was a silence that filled the building at the sight of what was happening, an all out assault from that which had crept through the sewers. But then in a moment it was gone and what weapons that had not been taken by the crews to keep order were being distributed and body armor passed out. Blake threw aside his cigarette as he geared up, hearing one of the police frequencies as another cop wrote down the locations of incoming reports, “we’re being hit by zambies!” The cop writing down the addresses replied, “don’t you mean zombies?” “No, Zambies! Bring out everything, get the tanks!” There were a few tanks kept for police use in case of invasion and now was the perfect time to bring them out.

Anyone who looked out into the streets could see them getting flooded by the skeletal creatures, seeming to be endless in number.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Alastor's drive home was pretty much dull and uneventful, and soon, he pulled into his driveway. Opening the door to his home, he put his coat on the rack and went into the kitchen to make some lunch. He pulled a TV dinner out of his freezer and began to prepare it as he turned on the radio. As the news reports began flooding in about the city being overrun by skeletal beings covered in the strange oil which had been seen in the sewers and appearing in some buildings, Alastor heard a males voice behind him. "You know, those will shorten your life. Organic is always the best way to go." The man who spoke was wearing a leather jacket, tan dress slacks and shoes, and a button down red shirt. The moment Alastor set his eyes on the man, Thanatos knew that this was Death. "Well, I only eat them occasionally. Now, what I want to know, Sir, is how you got into my house," Alastor told him as his mood quickly soured. "Careful, Doctor. This is no ordinary man that you're speaking to," Thanatos stated in a slightly shocked tone of voice. The man smiled as he held his casual stance, "I can be anywhere and not be visible to you, yet I have something to discuss with your companion, Thanatos. I need him to do something for me. Not right now, but in time." "H-How do you know who he-" "Alastor, I apologize, but I have to borrow your body momentarily. I'll explain everything later." "What? Wait-" Alastor's body convulsed briefly before his eyes changed the color of Thanatos's, and he kneeled before the man. "What would you ask of me, Master?"

Death reached down to pull Thanatos up, "Oh, come now, Thanatos. This is no time for formality. I am going to assume that you have seen the posters for the Dark Carnival. I will be having you go into the underworld side of it." "Yes. I've seen them. But do you mean going undercover, Master?" He shook his head. "No, what I mean is you will be going into what some would call Purgatory to collect some souls. I could do it myself, of course, but I figure since you are in town I could put it to you." "Of course. I happily accept this task," Thanatos answered with a small grin. "Please tell me more, Master." Death gave quick and short instructions on what is to come. "When the time comes, I will see you off and give you what you need to collect the right ones. Until we see each other again, farewell." With a nod, Death vanished. Alastor's body convulsed again and he was given back control of his body. "Alright, what just happened?!" That man... Was not a man. He was Death." "D-Death?!" "Yes. And if you don't want to make him angry, we'd better do what he says." Alastor sighed quietly as he listened to the news reports. "Looks like it's going to be another busy night..." Remembering what Death said about the TV dinner, Alastor threw it away and began to make a healthy dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Sitting in the dark Alley and awaiting a miracle Izen begins to shiver due from the dark damp place thats surrounding him "damn i wish something would e able to happen that can cause a panic were as to i can fit in with the panicking crowd". Suddenly he hears people run by him down the street yelling almost as if something is approaching them.."head to the docks" one of the bystanders said.....Izen Realizes that whatever is happening it is more safer at the docks then in this ally way and since everyone was heading there he would fit in perfectly with the crowd. Izen slowly gets up and follows the sound of stampeding people and voices yelling eventually leading him to the docks due from the chaos of the scene. Izen reaches the ship without hesitation and feels as though someone is pushing him through the crowd to the front

Izen could hear the ship close up and start taking off, from the press of bodies he had been pushed all the way through the ship to the very back of it on the upper deck and against the railing. More and more people were crowding in and he finally heard the ship start to take off. There were sounds of people swimming, either to catch the ship or to get back to shore, he couldn't tell. All he could tell was that the ship was leaving the docks to go into the deeper waters of the bay.

being pushed up against the railing and listening to the chaos that is stirred upon the ship i zen decides to bring order into the situation by yelling" everyone listen up!". Seeing that the chaos made people dillusional it was nearly impossible for his voice to grab peoples attention taking a moment to think to himself he wonders what could he do to get peoples attention. Izen takes out both of his guns and fires 5 times in the air " Silence...whatever is going on its over were all safe on this ship everyone gather your minds...calm down and take a deep breathe"

the gunfire did get people to quiet down, it also got them to back away from Izen as much as they could, not wanting to be by the person with the guns. The silence that followed was broken only by the sound of hilicopters overhead and other ships heading towards New York. Someone called out, "it's the national guard! They are heading towards the city!"

Izen walks towards the crowd and hides his guns" now that we have established some order can anyone explain whats going on why the sudden outburst of fear?". Izen begins to think to himself" what can cause an entire city to run in fear??"

A person from within the crowd calls out, "the police were locking down the city and we wanted to get out of it, we didn't want to be trapped inside from whatever is happening in there. There has to be an attack or something or else why call the national guard?"

Izen takes a step back and studdenly begins to realize the place he once called home became nothing more then a lost memory.." but this cant be happening...there has to be some known cause for this".Izen rushes past the crowd and leans up against the rails trying to hear whats going on but all he could hear is the propeller from the helicopter ...In anger Izen turns around and shakes his head from left to right..." can someone explain whats going on over there?"

The sound of a boat coming close to the ship that Izen was in could be heard and a national guard member said over a microphone, "citizens relax, everything is under control and you will be back in the city as soon as possible." Someone nearby Izen spoke up to him, "nobody knows, something about the oil i think."

Izen still feels as though he is being lied to and is blinded by his own rage pulls his gun out and shhots towards the national guard missing and hitting the water" WHAT IS GOING ON EXPLAIN TO ME AND THESE PEOPLE WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!. your supposed to help these innocent people not throw them on a ship and not tell them whats going on!!".Izen shoots another round and hits the water awaiting answers from the National guard

Izen feels something heavy hit the back of his head to knock him down while people pile on top of him to keep him down and take away his guns, knocking him out. A few brave civilians had taken the initiative to stop this psyco in fear of his hindering the National Guard from saving them from whatever was inside the city or from him turning on the them. The last thing he heard as darkness overtook him was someone yelling, "he has the infection like the rest!" While he was unconscious, Izen was tied up and strapped to a table in the make-shift medical room that was the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Wrath hums calmly as he infects random people inside of the building, after a few of them he stops and walks over to a window. "Hmmm is that gunfire I hear? Someone stealing my spotlight of trying to stir up chaos? An outrage!" As Cleo was working her way up the building infecting a few people, the sound of gunfire catches her attention and she walks over to the window and looks out. Outside Wrath can see total chaos as they see the streeets getting filled with skeletal creatures the size of a human and covered in black oil. The source of gunfire was not visible but the figures were running towards it in a mass mob. The sounds of people barricading themselves could be heard and the parasite gave Cleo control of her body.

Cleo is in complete shock at wat she sees out the window and leaves the appartment and runs up a nearby flight of stairs in search of Lance. "Oooo interesting looking freaks we have here! Looks like a party is going down and I wasn't invited." Wrath grumbles and huffs as he watchs the creatures move in the street before he smashs the window and climbs out to go onto the roof. He looks down at the ground for Cleo curiously. "Hmmm where is the bitch and the girl?" As Cleo gets closer to the roof she calls out " Wrath I think something weird is going on out side"

Wrath shakes his head and calls back. "Nah really? I thought it was a parade going on! Get your ass up to the roof now or we're gonna be late." As Cleo picks up the pace she nearly falls down the stairs. Useing a trndril she catches herself and then bolts to the roof to where Wrath it waiting... "okay I am here where are we ging next? I don't really wanna see what those things are up close any time soon. so can we keep off the ground please?" Wrath just runs and leaps over to the next roof top then to the next to follow the creatures. "I just wanna see who is gunning them down and what these things are trying to do. So keep up!" Cleo follows as close behind Wrath as she can barly making the jump each time.

They come across a scene of police firing upon the masses of the skeletal creatures. Helicopters can be heard coming in along with heavier gunfire as the national guard start to fight the tides yet despite the massive casualties the skeletal creatures suffere there always is more of them, overwhelming the police and national guard by sheer numbers. Cleo stops taking in the scene before her..."I think we should leave" she says in a small voice as worry starts to claim her body. Wrath watchs with some amusement at the sight of the good guys apparently losing. "Hmmm why leave when we got entertainment to watch here?" He laughs and kneels down in a shadow on the roof to watch. "I wanna see the good guys lose." Cleo just crotches in the shadows not really knowing what will happen next "well for our sake I just hope those things stay down there and don't try to attack us"
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 pm

During all of this Edward had locked himself in the basement of his bar and was waiting for the police and others to deal with the threat. There wasn’t anything he could do and if this was going to be the end then he might as well die in the place he felt most at home.

(to speed things along here is the end of the oil saga)
As the National Guard started to enter the city and just begin its battle against the skeletal creatures that were overtaking the city, beings with a metal helmet on that had a circular opening at the mouth that only showed a black hole where the face should be and metal bars drilled into their ribs, appeared in a circle around the city except for where the National Guard were currently fighting. Each were carrying a large speaker in either an arm apiece or just one particularly large one. The speakers had been modified to harmonize with the sonic powers of the beings who had appeared and as one, all of them started their attack. The ensuing sonic blasts shattered all of the glass in the city and as they marched further into the city towards the trio of infected buildings, the skeletal beings fled from the sound or simply fell apart, unable to maintain solidity under the sound.

Coming up behind these mask wearing beings were others with scars on the sides of their mouthes where their lips had been cut over their teeth so they could open their mouthes wider, others with metal bars drilled into their upper and lower jaws and missing the skin over their teeth, and more beings wearing heavy leather skirts that showed their upper body having the same metal implanted into their bodies as the ones using the sonic attacks. However the skirted beings had the bars in their mouthes as well as a pair of oddly made metal bars that extended out a good three feet. The ones behind the masked attackers were holding smaller stereo’s which were playing all variety of classical music at full volume.

Once the masked attackers reached the three infected buildings to focus their attacks the entire building crumbled and a massive pillar of the black oil with eyeballs of assorted sizes and assorted refuse within it cam spilling out of the buildings to move to attack the masked attackers. But with one final blast the massive oiled beast lost consistency and fell apart, hitting the ground in a tidal wave of gunk. When it fell the masked beings and their followers set the speakers down and collected together to vanish.

The remaining skeletal beings simply died and fell apart once their hive mind commander died and the oil filling the sewers started breaking up and simply flushed out, dissipating into harmless organic matter.

While the National Guard moved in to maintain order as well as to help clean up the mess, the news were continuing their broadcasts. “In a startling turn of events from what had looked like the end of our fair city it seems that the ones responsible for the mass deaths have saved the city with the same sonic attacks, revealing how classical music seems to play just the right note to get this black oil to break up with ease. Also we have found out that those who had come in contact with the black oil are now experiencing a full recovery, their bodies removing the taint naturally.”

“In world-wide news the Caribbean islands are gone, what had been a simple series of small seismic activity turned out to be the minor waking tremors of a massive worm-like creature that had been sleeping just below the surface of the planet in that area. Military attacks proved ineffective at deterring the beast from its meal as it devoured the entire area before tunneling back underground to go back into hibernation. The parasites which had been on it are still at large, causing havoc for the mainland and surrounding harbors as the hunt is still at large. Finally it seems that the ex-felon Arthur was killed either in the worm attack or by others but either way his location and the location of his daughter are unknown but it is assumed she went out with him.”

The giant worm
https://2img.net/h/i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/Booshaga/worm.jpg

The parasites on the worm
https://2img.net/h/i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/Booshaga/parasite.jpg
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Wrath's eyes go wide and he grips his head screaming in agonizing pain as the sonic weapons go off, several tendrils shooting out of his body at random just whipping about in a frenzy. "MAKE IT STOP!! WHO THE HELL ARE THESE BASTARDS!!??" He cries out yelling in pain as he falls to his knees.
Cleo's eyes widen as she heard Dark Lady screaming in her head. "I Don't Know..." she says s she is holding her hands over her ears

Wrath growls and cries out in pain again as his body spazzes and he falls 'out' of Lance in the form of a black blob that screechs in pain.
Lance falls over onto his side in pain from having Wrath removed in this fashion and pants and whines in pain. "F-fuck!!"

Dark Lady screams as she is forced out of Cleo's body and on to the ground where she screams louder then fall silent as she dies. Cleo then falls to the ground in pain.

Wrath screeches and spazzes as tiny tendrils lash out wildly as it edges towards the edge of the roof. Lance glances over at Cleo and pants. "Are you ok...?"
Cleo looks over at Lance " No i feel weak and its hard to move"

Lance struggles to get up and moves over to her ignoring Wrath for the moment and appears to be watching this and growling and moving to the roof's edge leaving behind two smaller globs of it’s self before falling into an alleyway below.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Before the sonic attacks....

Alastor listened to the police radios in the clock tower, catching snippets of what was happening; The police and National Guard doing their best to fight off the skeletal creatures, and the sudden appearance of people wearing odd masks. "I wish I could do something to help out there..." Wanting to get a good view of the action, Alastor hacked into the city's traffic cam system, using it to watch the cops and soldiers fightt to get the situation under control, and the masked people marching through the city. "Wait, what the hell?" Alastor zoomed in on the people in the masks, and saw many of them holding several different kinds of stereos and speakers, somehow using them to blast sonic shockwaves to decimate the creatures.

After several minutes, Alastor watched in silent shock they brought down a building with their attacks, a massive, wormlike monster burst out of it to attack them. "...That is the biggest goddamn monster I have ever seen. And I've seen some big monsters, Doctor." The masked people easily brought the monster down with a massive sonic shockwave, destroying the creature in a large wave of the black sludge. Alastor listened to various news reports afterwards, particularly about the way they used classical music to destroy the monsters. "So, that's why they kept sneaking into my office. The music must have had something to do with the university staying safe..." "What will you do now?" Thanatos asked him. "Not sure... I could probably try to get down there and get some samples before the military close that location off." With that, Alastor returned to his home, and got the keys to his car before heading out to the scene of the battle.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Unknown to the homo sapient population and their radars a small ship approaches their planet with the ex solder of a war driven race and sympathizer of civilians of the enemies starts to break the atmosphere after watching the signals of the planet it's self. Seeing that it could mean another 4 years of wasting power the warrior takes it's chance to live among these fleshy things in hope of finding a place to live, Using the cover of night a black ship overs just above the water of the harbor scanning the buildings for a suitable one for hiding the ship in before the owner lands it in the dark abandoned were house. the occupant clambers out and covers the ship up with the sheets living about and stretches out finally able to move his limbs again. The green stone colored eyes roves about as it clicks out it's observations and opens his mouth slightly to scent the air as it takes in the unfamiliar smells and quietly adapts to them as it pulls out it's translator and waits for prey to come close to it so it may acquire a disguise.

Crouching low, the figure hides behind boxes nearly doubling over twice to hide it's frame as it ambushes a lone man who is smoking and trying to relax. The creature works quickly at slamming the head of the small hu-man into the wall knocking him out from surprise and fright at seeing the alien unfold. He slowly disrobes the human and takes the clothing back into the ware house, taking care to leave the items in the pockets on the man and the strange undergarments the man was wearing as a kindness of not useful to the alien it's self. Examining the strange clothing the alien of no name blicks at it then at it's body before focusing on it's bones that start to slowly fold down on them self till the towering 7 foot alien shrinks down to a meger 5'11". There are huffs of pain as it muscles complain at the change of the bone strusture as it pulls the hoos up to cover it's head as the spikes curve down against it's back . The alien wraps a strip of cloth about it's face so only the eyes are showing as it sets out to explore it's new home.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Alastor pulled up to the sight of the battle with the giant oil blob, unwittingly parking his car in front of the building Lance and Cleo were on top of. The area was a mess, black gunk everywhere and people coming out to look. Wrath oozes out to the edge of the alley 'looks around before trying to make it across the street in an attempt to get out of the area. Alastor got out of his car, went over to the nearest puddle of the sludge, and started to scoop some of it up in a vial, not noticing that Wrath was coming up behind him. Wrath makes a screeching noise as it notices Alastor and lashes at his legs with a small pair of tentacles then goes to slip under his car.

"What the he- OW!" Alastor rubbed at the spots on his legs where he was hit, trying to figure out what the hell just attacked him. Before Alastor could get a decent look at what could have hit him, the sheer amount of brokken bones being a more likely suspect than anything else, a mixture of the police and national guard were coming in and yelled at him, "what are you doing! Get out of here and back to your home!" Wrath screeches again when it hears the army yelling then latchs onto the under side of the car. Alastor nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of their voice, quickly hiding the vial."Y-Yes, of course." He didn't need to be told twice, and got back in his car, driving straight home. Wrath oozes slowly along the underside of the car then up along the side to ooze inside through the door hinge then slinks up to the headrest of Alastor's seat as it plots to infect him.

Pulling into his driveway, Alastor pulled the vial out, looking it over with a hint of curiosity as he got out of his car. Wrath screeches and hisses in annoyance as Alastor moved just as he was about to move onto him and slinks out of the car and slowly moves to the house lashing a tentacle or two about at random. "What the hell was tha-?" Alastor turned away, going wide-eyed at the sight of Wrath. Wrath pauses and raises a pair of tentacles in defense and hisses at Alastor. "Wh-What in the hell are you?!" "This thing feels... familiar somehow," he could hear Thanatos say in his head. "Whatever it is, I need to do something about it." Alastor ran into his house to look for something he could trap it with. Wrath lashs at Alastor as he passes him then goes to follow him slowly into the house. Alastor retrieved an old metal cooler from his closet, and trapped Wrath in it, quickly sliding the top under it and sealing him in. Panting loudly from the ordeal, he duct taped it shut and looked for some bandages for his leg.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Later, in his clock tower, Alastor had placed the cooler containing Wrath on a table and was preparing a syringe with a long needle so he could extract a sample from Wrath. Wrath was screeching and making growling noises during the trip, but after stopping it seemed to calm down a bit and was just lightly hissing in the cooler as far as Alastor could tell. "Alright... Need to do this carefully, now." Alastor slowly peeled off some of the tape, and slid the cooler open slightly, picking up the syringe and poking it inside. Wrath hissed at and grabbed, it trying to keep it away. Grunting in effort as he wrestled with Wrath, trying to get the syringe free, Alastor stated "I doubt you can understand me, but just relax! This will only hurt for a second!" Alastor succeeded in sticking the needle in, and started to pull up on the plunger. Wrath shrieked and hissed in slight pain and forced the needle out of it upon having a small part of it taken out and growled out at Alastor. Alastor pulled the syringe away and grabbed the lid. "How about you calm down, before I decide to shut you in there again?"

Wrath just hissed at Alastor and slinked against the side of the container. "Just pick me up, you fool, so I can infect you! You seem like a much better host than the emo!" it thought as the hissing got quiet. "Good... blob, or whatever you are." Alastor put a little of Wrath's substance on a slide and put it under his microscope to get a closer look at it. Wrath hissed at the name then slowly started to slink out of the container while Alastor was busy looking at the sample, as far as Alastor could tell it was some sort of parasite. "Hmm.... I wonder what will happen if I do this." Alastor pulled a small knife out of his desk and pricked his thumb with it, letting a little blood drip onto the stuff. The substance didn't show any sign of response to the blood drop. Wrath plotted as it sneaked closer to Alastor and tried to stay out of his sight. "A parasite..." The pieces slowly started to come together for him. "Parasite... And those tentacles... Why do I feel like I've seen them before... Parasite... Parasite!" Alastor's eyes widened in shock. "No... No way! You're-!" Alastor quickly spun around. Wrath let out a hiss that sounded almost like a cackle as it latched onto Alastor's face and started to attempt to bond with him. Alastor could hear another voice ring in his head. "Be calm, Mr. Bookworm. I mean you no real harm. Just need someone to attach to for a bit."

"MMPH!!!" Alastor tried to pull Wrath off as Thanatos spoke to him. "You. I should have known. That's why you were latched onto his car. Something happened to your old host." Wrath responded in slight confusion to the other voice as it clung tightly to Alastor's face in an attempt to get him to pass out. "Talk about voices in your head. Didn't know I picked a crazy. Hello Mr. Other Personality who seems to know me!" "I know you all too well. We should have just left you in that cooler to die, parasite." This was a name Thanatos had used frequently in his fights with Wrath. Alastor fell to his knees and began to feel lightheaded. The sun still hadn't set just yet, so he couldn't transform. "Le gasp! Is that you, best buddy? My, my. What are the odds of that? Now, if you'll excuse me... I have a body to use for a bit. Don't worry, by the way. I don't intend to stay long. And I only latched onto his car cause it was my only way to get out of there safely." Wrath chuckled as it slowly started taking over Alastor's body and bonding with him. "How 'bout this, you help me get a host and don't rat me out, and I'll do the same by not ratting you two out. What do ya say?" "Well, you seem to have backed us into a corner. Very well, then. And in return, we want information. Does that sound fair, Doctor?" At this point, Alastor could only manage a weak "Yes..."

Wrath sounded quite giddy as it then bonded with Alastor leaving his face be and just a skull mark on his chest which had a grin to it. To Alastor, it seemed like a tattoo. "Excellent! What sort of information, hmm?"Alastor grabbed for the edge the edge of his desk and slowly pulled himself up, feeling a little weak from almost being smothered. "F-First of all, who created you? And who was your previous host?" "Bah! Boring questions. I'm not sure who made me, really. Just some guys in labcoats... Doesn't matter, though. I killed them off with the help of the emo kid that I left. Name's Lance, but not a real threat to you anymore seeing as I'm here and he's powerless... and watching after a homeless girl." Wrath explained and hummed to himself. "I see..." At that point, Alastor could hear over the police radio that a robbery turned hostage situation was unfolding somewhere near Battery Park. "We'll continue the Q&A later. Now seems to be a good time to take your powers for a test drive." The sun had set by now, and Alastor allowed Thanatos to take control, changing into him. Wrath decided to do the same, and the substance his blob form had been made of oozed over Thanatos' body. Thanatos exclaimed loudly in shock as everything went black.

For what seemed to be a long time, he couldn't tell what was happening, only that his body felt like it was moving. "...Where am I?" Alastor's voice said. Things slowly came back into focus and Thanatos found himself staring at his own reflection in the window of a skyscraper, his appearance now all the more demonic, thanks to Wrath. He looked himself over, both his own power and Wrath's flooding through him. "Is this... I feel... incredible," he whispered in a combination of his voice and Wrath's. The building he was on was close to Battery Park, so Alastor spread his wings and took to the air, quite eager to teach those lawless bastards what fear really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero Rp
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8