Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Feng Mercenaries

Go down 
+11
Zazie The Beast
Nemesis
Merrick Rose
love4pancho
Yumichika
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
zincks
reep
RustyTheBrave
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

Silver Feng Mercenaries Empty
PostSubject: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm

(Yes I know it wasn't my turn to post, but I got tired of waiting and Zin said I could kick-start it)

*Sammy looks at Rade and Igor, smiles coldly and says, in an exceedingly polite tone.*
I think we are being rude to her Ladyship, and it would behoove us...
*He unconcernedly pushes the barrel of Rade's gun aside, not understanding its threat and directs a look that radiates the chill of centuries of exile at Igor*
... To be respectful to our betters. So, I understand you both are very important to the running of the ship, and I have no wish to detain you from your exceedingly essential tasks, so I shall remain here and have discourse with her Ladyship. Oh, and if you could find someone to go and retrieve my sword from the...
*Sammy focuses for a moment*
... Cargo bay, it would be appreciated. I feel quite naked without it. Thank you.
*Sammy smiles cheerily at Igor and Rade and turns his attention back to Kovu, quite as if they hadn't interrupted*
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Kovu watches this all with a neutral face as her mind races a mile a minuet. It had been a few years since she had dealt of denizens of the spirit courts. To her knowledge they rarely used illusions to mask what they were unless they were hiding or playing a game.
"Regardless of who he is mister Igor there is a good amount of urgency here. That ship is lacking in many survivors, so aid will not come an as I can tell we have already saved the only one. So it would do us greater good to be on our way before the scarpers come to tear the other ship apart for parts." she say as she gestures for Sammy to take a seat at a table. She turns an follows him leaving no room for discussion the matter.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Igor narrows his eyes reconising the polite insult that every one generally takes with him if they hare highly religious but never on his own ship. Igor forces a twisted smile onto his face, "Rade i think its time to do something else where on the ship. " Bitterness fills Igor as he places a hand on Rade's shoulder. " I need your help with something, with the cutting us free from the ship." Weather Rade agrees to this or not Igor forces him out and once they have left the room Igor growls lowly as his face shows the dripping hate for the two passengers , "Filthy religious cur. Rade you know any thing about welding in Space? If not can you help me lodge his sword into the other ship. I don't think the price of that sword is worth my patience of insults of my crew or my self. And i Don't know if im going to be able to space him very easily." Igor is clearly losing it in his clear calculated anger with all the stowaways and all the insults to his pride both physical and mental.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Sylvia started making a list of everything that the ship would need repair-wise when they docked again, shaking her head as it grew and at the sheer amount all of this would cost. Stopping halfway through the list she opened a com link to Igor, "captain, before we cut and run from the ship we hit i think it would be best if we see what we can scavenge from it. As it stands the amount of repairs and replacement parts we need for this ship, especially after this little debacle, is... yeah you don't want to know. Once i finish the list i can upload it to the scavenge crews since the ship we hit will definitely have some parts we need."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:30 am

Leon would be frowning at this if he could as he looked at the scared, hungry girl. "You are safe on the ship Silver Feng. But enough introductions and explanations for now, let's get you something to eat. You look hungry." He nods and gently picks Salina up out of the crate and carries her to the rec room and sets her down in a chair. "You get something to eat, and I'll go get the captain and bring him here ok? What's your name anyway little one?"
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Rade was fuming under his mask, but complied with his Captain. The fuming kept boiling inside, until he heard the plan.

Can you help me lodge his sword into the other ship. I don't think the price of that sword is worth my patience of insults of my crew or my self.

See how the bugger liked being separated from his precious sword. "Sure thing boss, lemme suit up and I'll give you a hand with the blade."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Mean while in the Medical Bay Salina is starting to wake up. "where am I. i hope i can find some food here some where" she starts to get up only to fall back on to the bed, "ouch my head" she screams as she lays back down.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
love4pancho

love4pancho

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 pm

(this is a cinematic. Zin's letting me because I am back in school and don't have enough time. I'll be back after the quarter ends)

As things die down on the Silver Feng, Emony stirs from hiding underneath Igor’s covers. Knowing she is not being put to an ounce of use on this god-forsaken ship, she amuses herself by searching the young captain’s room.
Several neon lights hang from the walls, and an assortment of cabinets are disbursed throughout the room. An official looking robe pokes out from Igor’s closet. The smell of incense was detestable to her nose. A cheap metal desk is pushed hastily into a corner was tidily kept with a few random papers with sketches on them littering the desk top. Not finding anything of interest at first glance, Emony walked over to one of the cabinets and pried it open to take a look.
Inside she was met with the sight of dozens of bottles of powder. Most were blandly colored but a small group kept on the bottom shelf were bright neon colors and had black labels on them. She tried to read the labels, but she wasn’t able to decifer it’s meaning.
Beautiful colors.
Ten year old child.
You do the math.
Emony pulled the corks out of the colorful powders and threw the powder about the room. A funky disco color scheme now coated the walls and floor. Running around giggling hysterically, she tripped on the blanket and fell face first into a pile of mixed powders, covering herself in rainbow. In search for more colors, she ran to the opposite side of the room and opened another cabinet.
Five pencil-thin glass vials full of a powdery white substance were contained here. Somewhere in her mind, Dax drooled happily, remembering his old cocaine addiction from two lives ago. Emony grabbed two of the vials and snorted them both and instantly was overcome with a feeling so… ALIVE…
Screaming and singing songs no one on this ship would recognize, Emony streaked through the halls, pouring out a rainbow dust cloud in her wake. She was light as a feather, a rainbow streak in this slow, grey and dull world. Like lightening she strikes down the main hallway, she donut wheels in the cargo bay, playing jungle gym in the engine room and dancing in the cock pit. Eventually, the munchies get to her and she ran down to the cafeteria to make herself a sandwich, as she finished gobbling down her pastrami and swiss, she notices that the skin on her fingers was melting off. Screaming, she curls into a corner and quite slowly and painfully dies.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:59 pm

zincks carried out 1 launched of one D100 :
Smiling at Rade joining him he puts the helmet of his suit back on before waiting for his faith full security officer to join him in the air lock with his foot on the sword before sealing up the room and checking to make sure they both will be fine before opening the door and grabbing the sword as the doors open. He waits for every thing to equalize before letting go of the handle and moving towards the other ship and latching on As he frees the destroyed ship of a few scraps of metal and touches the sword to the hull and holds the sword in place for Rade to wield the metal in place to hold the sword there. Once the task is done he quickly moves to cut the ship free of the other ship unaware of the disaster released on his ship from his own room. As he touches back down after he and Rade free the ship and enters the ship closing all the seals and enters the cargo bay and starts removing his helmet before stopping and motions for Rade to leave his helmet to stay on as he sees some bright barely there blotches of neon. " Hey Rade? Do you see bright colored powder on the floor...like faint traces or am i hallucinating?" He kneels down to run his covered hand over the ground and pulls it up and looks at it curiously seeing the color come up and his stomach drops 'It cant be...not...fuck?!' Realization trickles into him what this might be if someone touched his room and touched his 'it's all over screw over the attacker plans.'

(Every one susceptible to plagues and expoed to the powder roll a D 100 post your result and i can tell you in PM what is happening to you. The you post your version of what is happening but not in the same post as the rolls)
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 pm

(well here is my roll)
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 pm

The member 'Reep' has done the following action : Roll dice

'D100' : 31
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Yumichika carried out 1 launched of one D100 :
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm

I rolled a 56.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

((Dice roll))
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

The member 'Pontius' has done the following action : Roll dice

'D100' : 49
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm

i rolled a 55
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Igor pales as he hits the coms for both the suits and the ship as he says into it quickly, " If your not exposed to the ship's air keep what ever your in on. If you have been.... well there might be several plagues rampit on the ship. He rubs along the bottom of his helmet nervously before realizing he had already unsealed his suit to the ship's air. " If you can help clean the neon powder but if you feel a fever starting get to the med bay. If you don't think you have been exposed then get to the showers and steam the room." He pulls his finger away as he reseals his suit despite the dangers he already exposed him self to. He runs to his room and feels his color drain as the powder is thick out side his room and he works at opening his door before getting hit with a small puff of the dust and slamming his door closed as he starts sealing down his room. He huffs as he finishes that and starts looking for a broom not knowdicing the light rising in his temperature, He enters the rec room and freezes at the sight of the remains of the little girl or what he assumes is what is left. He hits the coms and says, " Gear up into suits....unless you know your exposed." He grabs a broom and starts cleaning the area as he looks at all the colors trying to figure out all of the plague powders used to try to form the herbal cure in his head. He slowly swelters before pulling his helmet off freeing him self as he pulls a glove off to feel his forehead, "shit...." He heads to the med bay as his fever starts rising and he attaches something to keep track of his temperature before heading back out to clean as much as he can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
96-100- death in less then an hour

80-95 get the symptoms the quickest. Fevers within 5 minutes of exposure, With in an hour the skin starts to peel as if it is sunburnt and weakness will set in, eyes will start to crust slightly after a period of two hours, There might be come coughing that is followed by blood with joints swelling up after 3 hours for sure at the beginning of hour 4 as well as black spots starting to show up on the skin that are the start of where skin is trying to rot away . High possibility of death within 4 days with out cure.

60-79 - . Its going to take about 10 minutes before you start burning up from a fever. after a few hours your skin will start to peel up as weakness sets into your body. After about a day your body will start to try to vomit followed by extream queasiness. Death by Dehydration is a high chance for these people that would come first before organs start shutting down after too much water intake from trying to hydrate your self.

40-59 - Fever will kick in in two hours, and your skin will need a good 8 hours before the peeling starts quickly followed by a nauseous feeling which slowly builds. There is slight coughing and a congealing of fluids right under the eyelids but nothing horrible. There might be loss of movement in some limbs till it is purged from the body. Will remain weakened for a week after it leaves the body. Very few deaths.

30 and below - At most slight fever and coughing. your skin might peel slightly about the bottom of your hands nut it seems like you missed most of every thing.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Hearing the voice on the intercom Salina starts to panic. Realizing she is in the medical bay, she forces her self to follow what the voice said. she forces her self out of the bed she was resting in and starts to look for the mentioned shower so she can stem up the room. within 10 minutes she is coughing and a fever starts burn her body. "soo hot..." came her weak voice as Salina located and turned on the shower before she colapased in a coughing fit in a heap onto the floor, just as the door to the medical room opens up.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Kovu had been talking with Sammy when the young stowaway had come running in as high as a kite and watched with a neutral look on her face as she went through mentally went over everything it could be. She got up as Igor said over the com system what had happened, she got up and looked at the body and sneezed and started coughing a bit as Igor came in and started swiping up the powder.
"Well Caption it seems you have an epidemic on this ship. Hoe do you propose we got off this ship? No docking bay will let us dock with a plague of such lethal proportions." she says as she follows him sneezing every now and then but other then that and an annoying cough she seems unaffected.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Sylvia looked over as one of the stowaways started running through the cockpit and covering it in the multi-colored powder. Having had enough of stowaways and the affect they were having on the ship she grabbed onto her and threw her out of the cockpit, sealing the door and looking over the powder that covered the room. Sighing warily she started cleaning it up, coughing every now and then but didn't think much of it.

When Igor sent his announcement Sylvia froze, looking at her powder covered gloves and quickly made sure the ship was on auto-pilot before running to the med bay, appalled at how much of the powder was over the ship, "by the GODS." Skidding to a halt in front of the med bay she stepped over Salina, not wanting to touch anyone else who is infected lest she gets what they have.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Rade cackled internally the whole while they put the stranger's sword on the ship. Don't mess with the boss, especially when Igor's the boss. When they returned to the ship Rade was about to leave his suit as Igor stopped him.

Do you see bright colored powder on the floor...like faint traces or am i hallucinating?

++I SEE IT, BOSS++ Gotta love the suit's mechanical sounding speakers. ++IT AIN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, IS IT?++

If it was, then them and Leon might be the only ones left on the ship.
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 am

*Sammy sighs as the alert goes off and closes his eyes. He looks annoyed for a moment as he realizes where his sword is, but quickly schools his expression. He quietly quits the room after Kovu walks off and goes out into the chaotic corridors. He walks calmly past the panicking crew, gathering his magic for what promises to be incredibly unpleasant. He walks directly to the cargo bay, and places his hands on the cold metal. He focuses for a moment, there's a flash of bright purple, and he's in the airlock. He focuses again, there's another flash, and he's outside, his true form revealed as he focuses entirely on maintaining his manifestation in a vacuum. He kicks off from the ship towards the other, grimacing as he notices how his sword is strapped to the hull. He lands a little awkwardly, but he steadies himself and begins to cut the sword free with little flashes of foxfire. The process takes some time since his main focus is maintaining his physical form. Eventually the sword is freed and he pushes back towards the airlock. This time he has to focus longer to get the sword and himself through both sets of doors, but he does it, his illusion of humanity back in place after a few moments. He puts the sword away for the moment, hiding it behind some boxes and covering it with a minor illusion, then he sits down and meditates, recovering from his ordeal outside.*
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 am

Leon looks around as people started pouring into the medical bay. "Well damn, the weirdness magnet on this ship must be kicking in. Everyone sick eh? Have fun with that, I am gonna get to work cleaning the shit up. And by that I mean the powder, if any of you puke, you clean it up yourselves." He says before leaving the med back and goes around the ship starting to clean up the powder while grumbling to himself. "Why does he keep shit like this laying around and not in a safe of some kind? That would be the smart idea."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 pm

As more and more people came in and out of the medical bay Salina started to get startled, so she did what anyone in her situation would do... she crawled under a bed in the room. She was starting to cough hevealy and was in ned of some watter not to mention she was starting to dry heave. "Why do i feel so funny," she asked any one who would listen. so in sted she just curled up in a ball in her nice cool hiding place, while coughing the while time...
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 pm

"Rade i think it is after seeing my room." Igor looks over at her feverishly as he trys to keep him self from scumming from the heat, " Ah rather easy, You brush all the powder you can to the cargo bay then all the doors to the ship cept one and space the entire ship..." He leans heavily on his broom and closes his eyes and force them open as he feels the crusting starting. He huffs and closes his eyes, " Its not as lethal as it could be right now seeing how im still alive. Just trying to remember the cure.... Can remember most of it but nothing to break the fevers." He shivers as he pushes up. "Im...going to get what i can remember and hope the rest come to me. " He gently touches his cheeks and frowns slightly as he feels the heat. He staggers off and presses his head to the wall for a moment and heads to his room where he puts his helmet on and enters the death room. He quickly grabs a hallowed book where he stashed some supplies for an emergency like this. He rummages about the cabinets trying to push past the fatigue that is edging into his body.
"Seaweed...ger...milk, honey, black powder 69. wait no 6 and 9." He pulls out a few bottles and places them in a container before setting out for the fridge to get milk and pulls out his stash of honey. " Marsion fruit...oh there some is. " He closes his hand about a few of the fruit and places it carefully into his container before letting the cold air fall over him to bring the heat down a bit. He looks at what he got and takes a few herbs down from a cabinet and wanders off towards the engine room where he picks up a bottle of engine oil and makes his way to the med bay. He places the stuff down and lets the running shower pour over him as he seeks a quick way to bring his heat down before stepping out and starts making what he can remember for the cure measuring every thing out through a odd set of interments as he pulps and grinds the herbs and fruit together to a fine paste before pouring it into a bowl and adding a little bit of the engine oil as he heats it up and waits as she places his head down to rest for a bit before going back to adding every thing needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Feng Mercenaries
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next