Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Feng Mercenaries

Go down 
+11
Zazie The Beast
Nemesis
Merrick Rose
love4pancho
Yumichika
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
zincks
reep
RustyTheBrave
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:31 am

Ishmal quietly sits in his room as he eats his food that he prepared and reads over the latest news and ships that have some in that he has legally acquired in hopes to find someone leaving this good forsaken hot planet that many races call a pleasure planet. Hating the crew that left him here after figuring he was expired in his use as he grimaces as he feels the air conditioner stop for a moment and looks up from the papers to glare at it before feeling it start up again before looking back down at the papers.
Kathora eats her own meal as she has a her suit on and watches the t.v curiously flicking through the channels in boredom seeing that nothing has really happened to her target since he got here other then his complaints about the heat.
A warning goes off as Ishmal gets a warning of an update and he looks up since it was one that alerted him to danger near him via hotel security for higher ups. He places his utensils down to turn his chair to look over the message with a video attached to it of a luner. His eyes widen in shock as his icy expression drops. //Why as one like that shown up here?// A deep dread sinks into him as he sees distinct markings of this particular luner as he watches the videoed fight, one that seems to be working for him self for a bit less then 50 years. He notes down who he is chasing and the young man that seemed able to talk the luner out of killing it's target. His eyes blink slowly as he recognizes what could potentially be an ex crew member of the ship that started the Laruian wars. Dislike simmers in his soul for that crew seeing it broke many of his people's treaties, more so because there were some that snapped like thin ice under a heavy man affecting others he had to help with repairing and solidifying through many means as well as collect blackmail if the need came down to it. He slowly zooms in on the luner that shifted int a small shape and frowns as he sees it is a small fairy. "Ice freeze it." Kathora looks up when he says this, "Kathora my dear place start carrying your Nitrogen Frost Band that my people supplied you with we have to deal with what appears to be a luner Sthilya if that is even possible. I have someone that I want to talk to once I find and isolate him for questioning." Ishmal zooms back to the clearest picture he can of the young man that stopped the luner from killing, a mixbreed or a race he has yet to encounter.
"Yes Sir. Will I be required to possibly hold him in place?" Kathora clicks off the TV and opens her trunk and pulls up the false bottom, pulling out an artful, thick looking arm bracer for an arm and rolls up her sleeve to snap it in place before flexing her fingers to test the feel to make sure it is right before setting every thing back in place.
Ishmel lets a finger slide over his sharp chin before shaking his head, "Better not bring the shackles. I do believe you may be able to hold him in place with your own strength if things melt down to that point." He lets the video play to see where the man might of headed and a faint smile tugs at his lips as he sees the man heading to the beach, making it that much easier to find him. Ishmel slips on a coat which he snaps the packet on the inside so it may create a cold environment on the inside to make walking outside more bearable. They leave the room and head down to the lobby so they may get to the beach to determine where the man went.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"I see," said Vashj as she rubbed her chin thoughtfully. The officials also went on to warn her about how Lunars can be extremely dangerous. "I know. I know. I've seen vids on the net, thank you very much." With that, Vashj set out to get information on where Bim might be. After about an hour of showing several people a picture of him that she had acquired and asking if they'd seen him, Vashj pieced together that Bim was at a nearby hotel. Vashj went straight there, making a note of maybe looking for a fun time after she turned Bim in. Walking up to the front desk, the manager asked her "May I help you, Miss?" "Yes. My name is Vashj, and I'm a bounty hunter. I have a reason to believe that a dangerous criminal may be staying at this hotel. Have you seen this man?" She showed him the picture of Bim and he took it, examining it for a few seconds "Hmm... I don't have any record of this guy checking in, Miss Vashj." "I see..." She thought for a moment. "Can you give me access to your surveillance system? He could be hiding in one of the rooms without you knowing it." "Of course," the manager replied. "We'll help you apprehend this criminal any way we can." He gave Vashj access to the surveillance room, and she immediately got to work, going over everything all the cameras had recorded that day, and eventually found an outside camera that showed Bim knocking on a window and being let in by Leon.

"Heh. Gotcha." Vashj fetched the manager and showed him the footage. "Yeah, I know that guy. He checked in a few hours ago. I guess he must be a friend or something." "Then that makes him an accomplice. What room is that?" said Vashj, and the manager told her. "Do you have a plan, Miss Vashj?" "I think so. I mean, I obvioulsy can't knock on the door and say "Hi, I'm a bounty hunter. Let me arrest your friend." Maybe... I've got it. I'll disguise myself as room service." "Sounds like a good plan, I guess. Let me tell you where the changing rooms are for our room service," the manager said. "Changing.... rooms?" Vashj said with a confused look on her face. "You'll see." The manager showed her a changing room, where she found a skimpy maid outfit. "Why am I not surprised?" With that, Vashj stripped her clothes off and changed into the outfit before finding a serving cart and putting her pistols under it. "Alright... Here I go." Vashj took a service elevator up the floor Bim was on, then wheeled the cart out into the main hallway and up to Leon's door before knocking and saying in a sweet voice "Room service."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Leon eyes the door and raises an eyebrow and mumbles as he sets his glass down. "I didnt order any room service...get somewhere out of sight." He whispered to Bim and quietly put his gun in a drawer and stood up to walk to the door. Bim looks at Leon with an exhausted look before ungracefully droping to the floor and hides on the under side of the bed. Leon opens the door after Bim is hidden with a smile on his face. "Ah hello there..." He stares at Vashj for a moment and looks her over. "Beautiful...bout time you got here. What took ya sweety?"

"We wanted to surprise you, sir," Vashj said, swaying her hips enticingly. "You're our millionth customer of the month, so you get free room service as long as you're staying here." Leon thinks and tries to think of what to do and smirks as he steps aside. "Well come on in then...i assume you brought something with you right?" He chuckled and closed the door and walked over to his bed. Bim shifts uneasily as his strained musles twinge painfully as he holds him self against the bottom of the bed the exaustion of limit breaking zaping most of his normal strengh from him.

"Of course, sir. And there might be a surprise for you, too.~" Vashj wheeled the cart in. Bim makes a face at the boards above him as he curses Leon and his hormones out in his head. Leon eyes her as she walks in and chuckles. "What sort of surprise hmmm?" He asked curiously and kept his hand close to the drawer.

Vashj stoops over to retrieve her pistol from under the cart, then immediately aims it at Leon. "Put your hands where I can see them, and don't move." She looks around for a second for any sign of Bim. "I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you try anything funny. I just want the Lunar." Bim's eyes narrow at this as he slowly lets him self down and watches her feet to see if Leon says any thing or if things get more heated. Leon eyes her and sighs as puts his hands up and grumbles. "Why are you after him? He's just a father trying to look out for his son, cant you just leave him be?" He growls and steps back to the drawer.

Vashj lowers her gun slightly, the locket she's wearing glinting a little in the light as she remembers her own father. "......F-Fine. I won't arrest him." She stuffs the pistol back under the cart, her face saddening a little. "I'm a bounty hunter. Nobody else knows he's at this hotel, but he'll probably need to leave soon." Bim peers out before saying sharply, " I dont plan on staying long after my cover being blown and other exaults probably know where i am now." His silver eyes watcher like a cat would watch a person "I don't have a love for my own people seeing im a rouge luner that will not comply to their rules." Leon blinks and raises an eyebrow at Vashj as he eyes her suspiciously. "If you knew he was here, other bounty hunters know too. And you can't deny that-" He pauses and looks at Bim in shock. "What the hell are you doing??"

"Well, I have a plan," she says, before turning to Bim. "As for why, I'm not going to arrest you... Let's just say you remind me a lot of my own father. He just wanted to protect me." With that, Vashj quietly wheels the cart out of the room. Bim smiles slightly, " Because she lowered the gun with out thinking. I have been around a lot and had to play a businessman for a while. I learned how to read people" Leon blinks and looks at Bim and nods as he rubs his head, he looks at Vashj as she goes to leave. "Wait a second, get back here. What is your name and what's the catch for this?" "It's Vashj. And there's no catch, honest."

Leon nods and walks up to her and grabs her tail lightly. "Well I have something to say..." He pauses for a moment before speaking agian. "When you do whatever you are going to do, come find me. I feel like I owe you for not arresting one of my best friends." Bim Quietly hops up on the bed and clambers onto a pillow as he spreads out his wings. "Eep!" Vashj jumps slightly before turning back to Leon. "How will I contact you?" Leon smirks and pulls her to him and presses against her playfully. "Just come back to my room babe." Bim stretches out and yawns sleepily, "Or you can contact Bodak the captain of the ship we are on." Leon grumbles and looks back at BIm. "That too..."

"You got it.~" Vashj hisses playfully before flicking Leon's cheek with her tongue, then goes back down to the ground floor to find the manager. "Well? Did you get him, Miss Vashj?" She simply shook her head. "No. Turned out to be a bogus lead. He's already gone. I'm about to go tell the authorities." "Good idea, but you might want to change out of that outfit, first." "Yeah, obviously." Vashj went to get her clothes, then went to find security, telling them that Bim was long gone and could be anywhere by now. "That'll keep the heat off of him for a little while, at least," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Igor looks up at Ishmal and Kathora as they find him laid out on his belly and with his shirt off as he is trying to get color back into his skin. His eyes rove over them lazily as he asks irratably, " What do you want?"
Ishmal twitches his nose at the rudeness of the young man before thinking to him self //but what can you expect from a creature like the man who could calm down a luner. The beasts. // He gently clears his throat and smiles thinly, "Ah yes I wanted to talk to you about how you stopped that luner, seeing you don't look special," Ishmel considers what he said before correcting him self, " Well nothing that would make a luner stop."

Igor eyes the man trying to figure out if he should be insulted or not, " So that luner listens to me there isn't any thing behind it." He snorts as he folds his arms in front of himself using them as a pillow not wishing to talk about it.

Ishmal arches his eyebrow sharply before saying with an icicle forming on every word, " A luner stopped for a nobody. I really like to know how you did that. Then again it seems like your history seems to be incomplete Captain Igor."

Igor stiffens at someone recognizing him. as he watches the strange man now with undeniable alertness.
"Its been rumored your wanted boy so care to tell me what is so special about you." Ismal tactfully keeps his distance from the young man as he stands up with an alarmed look. "Yes I am aware of who you are half breed. You are easy to recognize." He wipes his fingers along his robes and examines them as if he is very interested in the dirt below his nails. "But i can help with dealing with the political aspect of what you just did if you are willing to take me on your ship so i may do business else where. "

Igor looks rather consirned at the implications that Ismael is getting at and the fact this is sounding a bit too much like black mail. "Are you black mailing me?" He snorts out as he steps back quickly now increasingly leery of this man.
"Don't think of it as black mail but as my insurance to get off hit planet." Ishmel smiles deviously at the ragged looking captain seeing his will fold quickly. As soon as Igor's form shows defeat he claps his hands together. " Excellent. Nice that you see things my way."

Igor glares at the man as he says with hate in his voice, " The rest of the crew wont like you."
"No worries im sure they all have something on them as well." Ishmel Smiles icily at Igor hoping to make the young Captain more compliant.
Igor glares as memories of the dragon blooded woman creeps into his mind before he turns sharply away. "The luner listens to me cause bodak says blood is strong with that luner. That's why."
Ishmel Rubs his chin and complicates this before nodding. "I will see you in a few days then." He waves slightly as he turns his back and leads Kathora away with him.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 pm

The air cools to a pleasant 72 degrees as the sky is darkening as 9 pm rolls around and the night life of the pleasure planet has long since started. Igor finally comes off the beach and seeks out food seeing he missed several hours of not snacking or a meal. He heads right for the buffet and loads up his food and finds a place looking out to the water seeing if he looks any where else he can see at least someone taking a glance at him seeing his confrontation with Bim has gone viral. Periodically a group of younger men try to phase him as he eats to prove how tough they are. The only acknowledgement to them he gives is looking over when they approach watching them to make sure they aren't a threat before looking away. They seem to get tired of him quickly seeing he gets up periodically to get more food but doesn't say any thing to them. They yell some things about him being mentally retarded and leaving most of the time as they leave getting no rise out of the half breed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~OPT~~~~~~~
Leon knowdices the time as 9 rolls around and as far as he can tell Bim has been sleeping if you can call it that with the constant movement that slowly made the area he is in deeper. When approached Bim jerks up and springs away as he looks startled and rather unfocused as he yawns and eyes Leon before remembering who he is and relaxes out of a fighting stance, “Umm time for me to head out because of your date?” Bim still looks tired but no where close to what he was earlier as he covers his mouth and spreads all his wings out as they close at different times.

Shela hears a knock on the door and when it is opened there is a hotel worker who nods slightly” Dear guests King Kith of the Elven kingdom has provided a Night love boat for a Shela and Zaz. It has a see through bottom to view the wild life, it's own personal chef for any food you wish to have at dinner or other dinning needs. There is a map of all the out coves of private areas if you wish to have alone time there. The King also provided a case of many varieties of alcohol if you wish to drink from wines to hard liquor. I was told to tell you to have fun. Now if you wish to get ready for your trip I can take you to your boat now if you wish.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~Merrick~~~~~~~~
Vashj can over hear the staff when out of range of the normal populace talking about the luner attack as well as the other ones wondering why this luner did not do that much damage since it seems to be working alone and those seem to be the most destructive. A few of the staff mention there being reports of at least 50 years about that luner and its explosive attacks on some planets. Out of the few there is periodically the vague point of it looked like it was protecting it's self or others about it trying not to do damage.

Bradely can see the girls dressing up for the dance as they smirk at him, “ So lets go partying sweetheart.” They wink playfully at him and smirk.
When they get to the place they are already letting people in earlier then what it says on the ticket. There seems to be many young teens to people in their early 30s here getting into dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~Yumi~~~~~~~~~~
The carnival seems to be slowly closing down as it draws closer and closer to 10 o'clock

~~~~~~~~~~~CaptianIsomer~~~~~~~~
As Ishmal and Kathora eat a pleasant meal Ishmal gets a letter about a way off the planet for him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Ishmal dantily sets down his knife and fork as he pats off his mouth before reading the note and seeing what port they are at. "Ah my dear shall we see if this is better arangements then following that child of a captian?" Kathora nods as she stands up brushing off her suit placing her napkin on the table. He gracefully stands up and takes the lead to head in that direction.

As Ishmal gets to the port given to see a captian in A skil suit smileing. " Ah Ambassitor Ismal its so nice to see you have taken me up on my offer. Please come aboard."

Ishmal smiles and nods his head at the politness of this captian. " Ah it is nice to see manners again. Now What is your Name and busniess. It only seems polite for one to tell one who you are."

The captian lets the youthful Gelindian onto his ship before he says lightly, " I am captian Zanaibar." The slave trader smiles as he snaps his fingers for his men to restrain the Gelindian and his servent. Ishmal feels Captian Zanaibar pull back on his hair as his men hold him in place while other men keep Kathora down with strong tazers. "Now i know a lot of people that want a young Gelindian as pretty as you for their own Prize consort."

Ishmal's eyes widen as he struggles using what little fighting he knows as he kicks at the shins and trys to losen his coat as the unconfortable heat starts to hit his skin as he mists.
Kathora wheezes as she forces her self up as her body falls back down to ever strong current that goes therouh her as she trys to help the one she has become devoted to.

"Split them apart and seperet sides of the ship." He motions for them to be split apart before he turns and leaves ass the door of the ship closes

"Kathora get out of the ship if you can" Ishmal crys out in hope she has a better chance of getting out of this place then him and can alert athoraties to what is going on. As long as one of them get out they can track each other through the bonding they had to go through.

One of the men hits Ishmal hard in the gut as he feels cuffs being forced onto his wrists as his jacket is striped off. They then drag him to a cell and shoving him in roughly into a cell that is kept at a constant 80 degrees. His arms are left free as they see him as no real danger to hurting any of them.
Kathora is heaveily manaculed and collored as they drag her into a solid cell and chained to the ground. To keep her from springing on any guards that may enter the room.

Ishmal's mouth widens as he gasps in pain as wheezes as his legs try to curl up to protect him self. As he is droped into the room he curls up against the heat and pants hard as he feels like there is a sunburn lingering about his exposed torso. The mist porring off him hovers about before evaporating as he moves to look about and see what he is left with.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Leon

Leon chuckles as he goes into the bathroom to change into a nice looking outfit he had brought with him before stepping back out and adjusting his cloths a bit. "Stay here for a bit my friend, just might wanna get out if we come back." He says with smile and nods at Bim. "Why dont you enjoy some of the food and drinks the hot maid brought us earlier man." He smirked and went to leave. "Wish me luck on my date yo." He waves and leaves to go back to the Bar where he met Natasha to look for her.
-------------------------------------

Shela

Shela smiles and nods. "Sure just a few minutes, let me change...and um did someone go get Zaz as well?" She asks before slowly closing the door so she can change into a dress for the night, a lovely red dress that shows off a fair bit of flesh and she blushs a bit as she opens the door again and steps out locking it behind her. "Lead the way please."
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 pm

A figure moves slowly through the crowds of people on this so called "pleasure planet" avoiding most people he seems to be stalking someone, "I know he's here.. i saw him!" he whispers to himself, looking around as he does. Finally he seems to have found him, removing his hood as he approaches Igor cautiously.

Igor's ear twitches slightly as he swallows the last bit of his food he had in his mouth and looks about to see who is approching. His eyes seem to be showing his warryness as he seems to wait for what the newcommer wants.

Nahl pauses for a moment and looks im over "well then.. definately not what i was expecting" he thinks to himself before smirking and approaching Igor. "So, You're the one who killed the lunar?" he crosses his arms, a bit unimpressed

"I haven't killed any luner. Just asked him to stop." Igor grimices slightly before eating a bit more still starving from missing so many snacks with his hincreased metablism.

"Really now..? and thats it?" he huffs through his nose, wanting a better responce.

Igor blicks and nods, " Cause he is my dad and he cares about me," Igor pauses before turning away, " Apparently"

*blinks and tilts his head, a little thrown off by this* Huh.. well thats interesting i suppose. If you dont mind me asking, any particular reason why you are on this planet?

"My guardian thought it was a good idea to resocialize me after some events."

*he nods and smiles before sticking his arm out* The names Nahl, nice to meet you.

Igor looks at the hand as if trying to remember a hand shake before slowly extending his fleshy hand to shake. "I am ...Captian Igor."

Captain? *he smirks slightly*

Igor grimices, "By title only because my ship was destroyed. I was not there for when that happened and do not know why it was. Right now im captian by good grace of my guardian apperently."

*he chuckles softly and nods* Well, your life seems to be an interesting one, care to join me for a drink?

Igor shifts slightly, "I suppose" He slowly gets up and rolls his mecanical shoulder with a slight wince as it sparks.

"So do you have a crew or something? or were they lost when you lost your ship?"

"I have my crew but many thought i was dead when they left or were killed apparently."

"Ah.. Hmm *thinks for a moment* Well are you looking for any more crew members? Honestly im dying to get off this planet, after you've been here for a while its not so pleasureable.."

Igor nods, "If you are willing to join my crew then yes but i would like my friend that owns the ship examin you first. Bust that can wait."

"Heh.. I am absoloutely willing, but what do you mean by examine..?"

Igor opens his ragged wings and rubs his head, "He will be shifting through your mermories to make sure you are not a threat. I would ask for the nice version."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm

After the events played out Yumi and her family went back to the carnival and she watched her Son, Husband and her brother play the games and the to older males try to best one another while her and Jade just talked about the events that were happening on their home planet. Looking at her hand held computer Yumi noted it was 10pm

“Yaran I think we should put Ryou to bed now its Late”

As Yaran looked at his watch he saw how late it was. Looking down at his son he noticed that he looked tired. As he picked up Ryou he asked “tired little man” and when his son nodded he then felt a little head on his shoulder.

“I think it is bed time for him”

“Hawk, Jade are you gonna stay up or do you wanna walk back with us?” asked Yumi as she took off her coat and put it on her son’s small shoulders to keep out the night time chill from his small frame.

“I guess not like there is much to do right now…the two of us have been to almost every bar/grill in the area. Sides I thing if I plan on exploring more tomorrow we are gonna need sleep so we can start early” can Jades reply

“ummm Jade How early you talking here” came Hakws voice from behind her .
Jade turned around
“Early like……7 or 8 in the morning….why?”

“I was hoping to sleep in”
“too bad”

Yumi giggled as she watched her brother and his Girlfriend/ her best friend argue.

“well good night you two see you in the morning” was all Yumi and Yaran said as they walked away toward their room, leaving the odd couple to bicker.

Last edited by Yumichika on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Bradley
========

Bradley ordered a couple drinks and slowly downed them before looking Debera and Shera. Finding them on the dance floor shaking what their mommas gave them, he smirked as he asked "Mind if I dance with you two?" before he joined in.

Vashj
========

Vashj walked into a bar and ordered something to drink. Slowly sipping on it, she realized that she had coincidentally walked into the same bar as Leon, since she could see him on the other side of the room. Walking up to him, she said "Fancy meeting you here.~" "Hey, Vashj. Almost didn't recognize you without the maid getup." "Oh, you... What are you doing here? And I don't believe I got your name," she said with a slight tilt of her head. "It's Leon, and I'm looking for my date. She's a taur named Natasha." "Oh, I see." Vashj got a dirty idea in her head. "Want to make it a double date?~"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Leon blinks a bit in surprise at the offer. "You really mean to say, you want to make the single date i have set up with natasha, into a 3-way date?" He blinked a bit before shrugging with a smirk. "Why the hell not? She should be here soon...speak of the devil." He smirked at Natasha entered the bar and straight over to him growling playfully. "Ah there you are Leon, you are looking quite handsome tonight." Natasha said as she nuzzled him playfully and paused when she notices Vashj. "And who is this...?"

Leon nods and motions to Vashj. "This is Vashj, she was curious if you would like to spice up our date a bit with her coming along." A playful smile grew on his as Natasha eyed him and Vashj. "Hmm...fine, but you better focus on us both equally." She growled out and grabbed Vashj and Leon and pulled them along behind her. "So where are we having our date at?" Leon blinked as he was dragged and thinks. "Vashj, you should pick, surprise us!"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Vashj
========

"Well... Somebody's certainly forceful," Vashj thought to herself as Natasha dragged her and Leon behind her. "You want me to pick where to go? Hmm...." She thought for a moment, then suggested "How about a nightclub? I hear there's a pretty happening spot nearby." "...Alright. I'm in the mood to dance right about now, anyway," Natasha stated. They made their way to said nightclub, the large taur still dragging them a little as they were let in.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Maximillian hovers over Ekalo, holding a clip board, wearing a lab coat over his usual clothes, taking notes. Looking over Ekalo, Maximillian observes his wounds. Lightly patting them to make sure that they are put in place properly, Maximillian starts to recite a common healing spell that he remembered his mother say when he scraped his knees when he was younger. Seems to be working. Slightly. Maximillian watches as some of the wounds heal, but as others stay the same. Maximillian writes this down, documenting all of it, even the boring stuff. Well, at least he seems to be doing something interesting with his life. Twirling his Judge's Pen in his wrist, Maximillian sat in the corner of the hospital room as he continued to write notes about Ekalo's condition.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Ishmal and Kathora (I am leaving you to your own devices)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ishmal feels the hear that is more then uncomfortable on his skin but not enough to harm him in the long effect as long as he rests out side the place the sensation should fade away and no lasting damage should be done to him.
Kathora on the other hand is chained in place as they try to figure out what kind of Servant she is other then body guard knowing that her race was all made by the Gelindians and none of them ever seem to be the same.

Igor and Nahl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Igor motions for Nahl to come down to the beach for the floating bar out on the water. He shows no fear of water seeing that Nahl can see his arm will spark in random intervals never in the same place. Igor seems to show little acknowledgment of the sparking unless it happens to spark against his skin or arks to hit the metal that shimmers along his neck and chest. Igor uses his bracer to get them drinks and takes a spot near the water looking out. "I am sorry if im fairly quiet, but readjusting to being a captain. I have been told its only been a day from where I was but it felt like years. " He glances out at the clear ocean and perks up as there is a faint glow under the water that flits away. He seems to snap to being on edge as a few more lights flick towards them for moments before speeding away. Igor drops his hand to where a gun would rest before cursing under his breath as he brings his cybernetic arm to a stance for quick striking, " What the hell are those?" The lines of light keep moving at rapid speeds passing under them. As Igor gets closer water about the edge creeps towards his ankle before yanking the leg out from under the young captain bringing him to the ground as the water flows about the trapped leg.
Other Water tentacles arch out of the water keeping close to the water, but don't seem to move to attack, at the moment

Leon, Lady Vashj
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon and Vashj are dragged into a bar by Natasha. Leon sees someone that looks quite familiar, Kith in clothing that could be feminine for a person larger then him, Fish net shirt over what would probably be supporting and covering a woman's breasts and pants that seem to be adjustable and elastic in places. Vashj would recognize him as a world leader that has had many attempts on his life as his own people fight for power under the most unorthodox Elf King in history, though how he has survived for so long is a bit of a mystery. Looking about they can see elven guards who are covering their face as there seems to be a woman yelling at him as he cleans out his ears clearly not wanting to listen to her, "King Kith you can't shirk your duties with this dinner. Either can you blame your sister for this. You were suppose to propose to me there and hold up traditions." The guards look up at the ceiling clearly not wanting to sit through this but it seems like it is a common event. Kith does look like he has matured a bit but how he is acting seems to be a very human reaction and showing a lot of expression which contrasts the neutral look of the elven woman who is looking slightly erked.
"Hmm Yeah no I really don't want to marry you and i set things up behind your back with your family so i don't have to toots." Kith smiles broadly as he sways slightly as he drinks from a cup that is mostly empty of some kind of strong alcohol showing he probably has been drinking hard to be able to say this with little care. He hiccups, " Lets face it i beat you at your own game in politics." He laughs heartily as he puts his bare feet on the table and leans back looking quite smug.

Bradley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Bradley has a good time with the girls as they continue to dance and have an overall good time at the party. He knowdices there seem to be some people that slide in and out of of the people that don't seem quite right. They are wearing clothing ment for the place and are dancing with others but something just does not settle well with Bradley. Periodically they head to the elevators with others to the rooms that are above for possibly some quick run ins. But over time he realizes those people seem to be the only ones coming back if he pays enough attention to them.

(just for me to remember what is going on)
Bim rests a bit more but he looks up the local wildlife of this area as he sighs deeply, Hating his need to hunt for something to hide behind to keep the other exalted from finding him since he him self does not agree with their rules, too many. He stops on many of the common creatures as well as the pets and grimaces at how odd they are he rubs his head as he settles for one of these strange creatures. He looks up where to find them and cracks open the window after shutting down the computer to hunt the creature after making a quick stop to tell Bodak to expect a new pet.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Ishmal gasps as he stumbles to the door feeling about for a panel of any kind before backing away and glances about as he is sweating bullets from the heat. Licking his lips Ishmal looks for other panels in the walls or any vents he can fit into. He stares straight up and his lips curl down in hate as the vent there is too high for him to get to and even if he could he doubt he would have the physical strength or endurance to pull him self up into if he could even reach into it. His black eyes narrow as he stares at the vent and pulls his hair tie out of his hair and prys one of the straight strips off the ornate tie to use as a make shift screw driver.

"They always underestimate the helpless looking one." He pops the panel off as he struggles to focus on what he is doing with the heat scrambling his mind. He exhales long and deep as he wipes the sweat from his brow and looks at what is under the paneling. His eyes shimmer darkly as the lights of the room hit them as he looks up, as he becomes unfocused before shaking his head to try to clear him mind. He slowly brings his attention back to the open panel as he reaches into it to feel about what is there. Wires, circuitry and a hole is what his fingers locate in there. He pants as he pulls his slender hand back and fumbles with his wrist for the hard tubing that he forces forward to the opening in his skin. He hisses in pain as the connection bit forces it's way out. He huffs and trembles in pain as he pulls the connection out as the wire slowly rolls out as he pulls it out. He slowly plugs it into the hole he found and shuts his eyes as he automatically starts to download all the information from lack of any way to filter the information like he normally does through his pads and computers He has used. His eyes flutter as the doors open and he feels the cooler breeze of the corridor out side hit him. He tugs the connection out and lets the wire curl back up under his skin as he stands up shakily a bit surprised he was able to open the door with the neuro connection.
With the fresh and colder air reviving some of his senses he walks out using the wall as a brace as his body slowly recovers from the heat. He pulls his hair back as he slides his hair tie back around it as he moves not letting for too much time to pass as he leaves his place as the schematics of the ship rise to his mind as he focuses on the information that raw and unfiltered as it fades in and out as new information rises up.

He avoids the high traffic areas, Having to duck into a random corridor as he hears people and silently holds him self to the wall hoping they will not find him or see him seeing his skin stands out clearly against the dark metal of the ship. He quietly heads to the maintenance shaft and slides in slowly making his way to where the landing gear is he quietly plugs in to the ship again and gives the command or attempts to give the ship the command to open all doors and restraints it is connected to. He rocks back and forth as he keeps connected as he hears the alarms go off for containment failing. HIs eyes roll back as he tears him self out of the system and gasps as he lays there with his mind overloading from the direct feed.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Leon blinks as he notices Kith and raises an eyebrow. "Hmm....hey ladies?" Both girls blink at him and stare. "Why don't you two go find us a table and get our drinks. I got someone I need to talk to real quick." And with a smirk he swatted both girls on their rears then walks over to Kith paying the person talking to him no mind. "Hey there Mr. Elf King guy." He said this with a smirk. "What are you doing here? Never thought I would see you drunk."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Bradley
========

"Hmm...." Something about how only those oddly dressed people were coming back downstairs didn't sit well with Bradley. "Hey, girls? I'm gonna step outside for a smoke. I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?" These people were up to something, and Bradley was going to find out what it was. Looking around for some stairs, he headed up them and out onto the second floor to look for clues.

Vashj
=======

"You got it, Leon," said Vashj as she and Natasha sat at a nearby table, ordering a strawberry daiquiri for herself, something hard for Natasha, and something they thought Leon might like. "So..." Vashj began, wanting to break the ice with her new Taur friend. "Want to tell me a little about yourself while we're waiting for Leon to come back?"

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 pm

"huh.. well thats interesting, any reason why you think that..-" His sentence drops off as he notices the water, hesitant to move, Nahl slowly draws his crossbow taking aim at the water. "what the hell is going on..?" he pauses for a moment before continuing "Igor, Get out of the water.. Now!"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 pm

As Ishmal recovers from the neruo surge of accessing a ship's computer, doors and containments fail as the slavers panic and work to contain this massive riot. Deep in the belly a stasis fails as a human drops down and there is a heavy thunk as he hits the ground with a groan of pain and he quickly finds his legs to get up as his last thoughts being of attack. As a slaver moves in on the man brings his fist up into the man's stomach sending him flying as the man blinks in confusion before leaving quickly taking out the others And runs. He quickly finds his daiklave which looks half between agonized faces of jet black that seem to be moving and a brilliant gold like the sun as he leaves to hunt down every one that he remembers attacking him. He manages to silently rally the ex slaves that are now rioting behind him as he continues on his goal of killing all the slavers and freeing the rest of the slaves as he uses the telepath he found to communicate for him. The human seems to have a number of followers now who are just looking for someone to save them and the man's forehead flickers the symbol of a sun periodically. Behind him follows a number of dangerous races like the sprouting thornwood Marson only a few years old who is carried by a Warrior Volodni female (pine folk), A ghostly griffin Telthor following with keen intelligence in it's eyes and a carved stick of some sort, A yellowish athanor that is sharpening it's fingers into blades, a handful of fairy like creatures, A spider like creature that is as big as a normal human with hand like claws, the cat furred Phouca, a shambling man that looks like has something crawling and writhing under his skin, and a wolfsworn goblin with a sandmasker close behind it.

As Ishmal lays there one of the other escapes kneels near him to feel his forehead and checks him for any weapons before trying to engage him in conversation after deeming him not a threat. “Come on you want to escape you get up now.” A strange nearly see through creature nudges him and blinks its 7 eyes at him as it nudges him with it's feet. “Up up we need to go” it's slimy skin leaving a faint trail on his side as it pulls it's foot away. When he looks up its a Thothal and a Piterin standing near him.

Bim stops his hunt of one thing as he looks up and grimaces as something doesn't feel right as he scenes the out burst of essence before his eyes widen in panic as he takes off towards the ship once he sees people pouring out of it in the distance. There is a bang as Bim hits sonic speeds and breaks through the hull to engage the exalt he sensed. As he lands he is already shifting to his war form as he snarls at any one passing near him just as the alarms about the area ring out of a disaster.

~~~~~~~~~~Nahl and Igor~~~~~~~~~
Igor shakes his leg as he claws at the deck as he feels him self get jerked farther into the water, “ That would be nice if the water wasn't pulling me i-” He snarls in frustration as he is flipped backwards as the water pushes him back into a table and he digs his claws in just as the alarms start and the water lets go of him. He heaves slightly as he feels something strange going about his sides as the gills open up. He sounds like he is choking as his body tries to figure out which set of lungs it should use before the gills seem to close back up so it looks like nothing. “What the hell are those alarms for?” He trails off as he sees the first signs of lazer and gun shots as he gets up. “Hey your part of my crew now so want to do a job right now?”

~~~~~~~~~~~Leon~~~~~~~~~~~
Kith looks up looking fairly drunk as the planer looking guards step in Leon's way with their weapons are drawn and powered up so its visible the staffs they are carrying are not just staffs but long plasma or magic rifles. “Please sir. Do not approach the King with out his permission.”
Kith eyes him lazily before flipping over the back of his chair as he uses the chair as a shield and looks at the woman who looks livid as one of her hands are smoking but Kith now seems to be sobering up. “No no hmm whats your name human?” He carries the ruined chair with him as a shield as he passes by his guards and smirks drunkenly at Leon. “Sides I feel easier around your kind then elfs.” His guards don't relax as a few watch Leon and their king while others watch the pissy elf. One of them takes the chair from Kith who barely registers it . “Why would I not be drunk I grew up around you humans..you humans... does that count if one turns into a werewolf, one turns out to be non human royalty and one was the fox you use to talk to?”

~~~~~~~~~~Bradely~~~~~~~~~
As Bradely heads up there seems to be some occupied rooms but people come in and out of them till he finally finds one of the strange men leaving a room alone. The person does not seem to knowdice him other then a faint wave and a friendly smile. No one walks out of the room after the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~Maximillian~~~~~~~~

Another doctor walks in and genitally taps Maximillian on the shoulder. "Hey if you need a break i can take over. We might need every one soon with the riot that seems to of started up."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 pm

As ther alarms wne off Little Ryou woke up "Daddy why is so noisy"    

Yaran opens his eyes and grimices as he sits up to rub his eyes. "I don't know. But it doesnt sound good." He shoftly shakes yumichika wake, " Sweetheart?
Yumi just swats his hand away as she rolls over to go back to sleep
 Yumi just swats his hand away as she rolls over to go back to sleep
  Yaran grips her shoulder and shakes her firmly,  "Yumi. Wake up"
 "what....I'm up  i'm up...and what is that noise?" she asks still kinda grogy
    as she sits up to rubb the sleep from her eyes  Ryou is standing on the table next to the window "Farie ! I wanna play out side withthe farie and the ther peoples”
    Yumi looked at Yaran "other people?
   Yaran gets up as he hears Ryou talking about other people. " Can't it wait for tommarow Ryou?"
"but Daddy every one is running around I wanna play too" he poutes as a small shimmering light dances out side the windo trying to avoide getting squished.
   Yarna looks out and his face turns into a grimace as he reaches out to pull Ryou closer to him, " I don’t think those people are playing."
Yumi  stands up from the bed and walks over to the window where her son is at. “do you think we should pack our things and  find Mr Bodak?" Yumi asked as she watched the panicked people getting attaked.
    as she is asking a small little creature lands on the window sill out side and she seems to be quite angry at something.

Yaran's eyes flicker as he prepares his answer which changes quickly as there is a silvery bolt that hits a ship in the distance rocking it as he says,  " We should get away from the danger and we do not know where bodak is right now."

"alright then where should we go?" asked Yumi with worry in her eye .
    "Fire Fly faire" came Ryous voice as he sees the tiny creature on the window sill.
    "Yaran what do you think it wants?"
    as they look closer that can see the tiny person is waving her fist in the air at something in the distains and with out waning she spring boards off the  glass  and heads in the direction of a creature in the crowd.

Yaran looks fairly worried, " Away from the ships would probably be our best bet right now"

"I would agree but we would get caught up in that mess since we don’t have our bikes"    
Yaran narrows his eyes before his face falls in slight frustration, " Those people out there are not looking like they are friendly. Even if we do get caught up we can at least insure that it might be safer then staying with people that are attacking."  

"I guess your right but what about Ryou...One of us will have to carry him there wise the crowd might hurt him" Yumi said as her motherly instincts kicked in.    "I think we need to find Hawk and Jade I have a feeling they were not in their room when we went to bed...what time is it"

"I can carry him." Yaran says softly as he scoops Ryou up and looks over at the clock. "Just past 11."

"I think they would be out having fun still. okay Think we should get our stuff first. Rye come to mama I wanna get your coat on and your shoes." was all Yumi said as she went over to their bags and dug out cloths since she was sleeping in a tank top and short shorts. once  she had on a pair of Yarans sweats Yumi then crammed all there stuff in to the bags she then put the back pack on her back and walked over to Yaran and Ryou and put Ryou's Jackt on him "hun you might want a shirt" she said as she took her son so he could put on a shirt.
   Yaran smiles, " Its still about 70 degrees out side. Lets just go and hope they are alright"
"alright" said Yumi as she handed her son back to him and then put on her hacker belt. she then picked up hers and Yaran's back packs and headed towards the door. 

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 am

Leon laughs at Kith and walks up to Kith and grabs him to playfully noogie him. "It's me Leon, the ol' tin man from Laru's crew. Finally got myself a new fleshy body after all these years!" He cheers with a grin before letting him go and taking a seat next to him and pats his back. "How you doing Mr. King of the elves?" He asked with a chuckle then groans as he hears the alarms start to go off and face palms. "God damn it, what is going on now and ruining my vacation...Sorry kith, but gonna have to chat later. Gonna have to go kick some ass." He says as he gets up and walks over to Vashj and Natasha. "Pardon me ladies, but as I'm sure you hear the loud ear hurting alarms going off right now, So I'm gonna go see what is up and kick some ass in the process." Looks at Vashj. "If anyone wishes to come along, I'm not stopping ya." And with that he walks out of the bar and pulls out his revolver. "Glad I kept this on me."
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Nahl blinks, somewhat confused about what just happened, shaking his head to regain himself.
"uhh Sure i suppose. what might that be?" he holsters his crossbow and relaxes a bit, listening to the shots. Well this is much more interesting than i thought..
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Bradley
========
"God, what is going on in this nightclub?" Bradley waited until the man was gone, then pulled his gun out of his jacket. He was on vacation, but that was no excuse to let his guard down. Sliding up to the door, he slowly turned the handle, easing it open and quietly tiptoeing in, keeping the gun aimed in case anything went down.

Vashj
========
"Now who in their right mind would go and ruin a girl's vacation?" Vashj followed Leon out of the bar. "And why is it, whenever disaster strikes, I'm ill-equipped for it? Vashj whipped her pistols out of her bag. "Still... Better than nothing, I guess." "So, what's going on?" She asked Leon, keeping the guns pointed up in the air. "Anything you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Ishmal groans slightly as he rolls over and stares at the Thothal and Piterin with blurry eyes. He slowly gets up highly aware he left a huge smear of sweat and water he left behind as he sits up and shakily gets up. "I..I am not leaving with out my Fuath behind." He uses the wall to hold him self up as he pants, "She is my partner. I do not go any where with out her unless she says so." He stumbles slightly before hardening his will to wander back up to the prison level with a crowbar in hand. He huffs as she starts to go into every room he can as he looks for his partner, friend, and loyal servant.
One thing about the Gelindian and Fuath is that they become quite attached to each other even with the Fuath being Gelindian made sentient creature. Ishmal like many of his kind would like to see the Fuath they connected to stay with them as well as do what they can to protect their creation companions. Ishmal sees a few creatures as he looks in and a few panicking as he passes through the all as well as a Luner that is shifting forms but he wasn't about to stay around for that disaster. He eventually finds Kathora and slumps against her.
"Kathora?" He feels her shift under him and hears the heavy chains click.
"Ishmal. Why did you come back?" SHe watches him stick the crow bar into the loop as he works at trying to break the chains. She reaches over to take it from the small Gelindian who curls up against the cold floor of the cell to regain his mind. She works at the loop as she stands up as tall as she can and coils a chain about her arm and kneels as she pulls back on the chain as she works at the loop were it is the weakest slowly working her self out of the chains, One at a time.
As she loses the last one as she yanks on it to free her self completely before scooping up the man that raised her since she was a small child. She walks out with her suit looking fairly ruffled and chains dragging behind her as she makes a straight forward path to leave this ship after activating her wrist brace to open fire on any one that trys to stop her
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Igor forces a grin as he trys to slip into old habits as he says, "Helping round up slaves and if possible do some cross negotiations for more money....So i can pay you and the rest of the crew since...someone drained my accounts recently." He looks away as he hurries along quite pissed that someone did drain his account and didn't even trip any of the security measures he remembers putting in place but then again that place has warped his mind pretty hard at points. He springs off the edge of the walk way to vault him self part way up the wall to take a short cut to the landing pads. His ragged wings did open as they fluttered frantically tin response to trying to get higher but they seem pretty ineffective. As Nahl and Igor get closer to the Landing pads a number of people seem to be running about frantically before there is a flash of golden and silver light before the lights stay as a figure crash through a wall of the ship. The golden glowing human hits the ground hard enough to peel up cement and the silver light about his torso detaches to show what appears to be a 3 foot tall luner in the form of a draconic dog. The golden glowing human flips backwards and skids to a hault as he brandishes his sword which is about as big as him as the luner to send a arching glow of golden light into the luner.

Igor skids to stop him self fast as he watches them warily as he starts to give them considerable distance to battle to get to the ship where the slaves seem to be running out in all directions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kith seems to sober up fairly quickly as Leon reaches for him and jerks back in a instinctive reaction and his guards get in Leon's way. Kith seems to be on edge now before he relaxes and flicks his hands as the fires on his hands go out. "Ah please no grabbing...Its kind of instinctive for me to set people on fire that do that now days. " He places his hand on the weapons that went up to shield him getting his guards to pull the weapons away as he miles weakly. "Seems like you haven't changed much if you really did manage to gain a body." He looks up at the alarms and sighs slightly as he waves good by to leon and is escorted out of the place but he shifts quickly to show his sister so starts to access the comms her and her men seem to have as she gives orders to help reduce the problem going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bradley
In side the room Bradely sees that there are strange fly things that have their back to him as they seem to be fighting with some thing on the bed. As they move about Bradely can see a girl fighting to not be strapped down to some kind of gurney as she claws at the webbing about her mouth and kicking aggressively at the fly men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kathora
As she leaves she is an obvious target for those rounding up and subduing slaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Feng Mercenaries
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next