Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Feng Mercenaries

Go down 
+11
Zazie The Beast
Nemesis
Merrick Rose
love4pancho
Yumichika
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
zincks
reep
RustyTheBrave
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 am

Leon looks at Vashj with a light smirk on his face. "Don't cry or whine when you get hit or shot, oh and don't shoot me and we're good." He says looks at her guns and laughs. "Need better guns sweet heart....wait a minute." He pauses when he sees Kith exit the bar and Kira comes out in his place. "Follow me Vashj." He starts to run after Kira and calls out to her. "Hey Kira! Wait up! I-We can help out." He says motioning back at Vashj behind him as he catches up to her and her men. "Easy guys, I'm just here to help." He says to Kira's men with her and nods to her. "What can we do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 am

Bradley
========

"Wh-What the-?!" Without thinking, Bradley acted to save the girl's life, pulling the trigger on his gun again and again until the things in front of him were dead and the gun started clicking, letting him know that it was out of ammo. Quickly reaching into his pocket, he shakily ejected the empty clip before replacing it with a fresh one as he ran over to undo the straps holding the girl in place. "Are you alright? Come on, we have to go." Helping her up, he waited for her to hastily dress herself, then took her out into the hall. "What the hell were those things?" As he waited for an answer, he looked around, instantly finding the thing he was looking for: A fire alarm. He pulled it down, and the warning bells went off telling everyone to get out of the building.

Vashj
========
"Well, you'll have to forgive me, Leon. I left my assault rifle in my other purse." Running to catch up with them, Vashj bowed her head slightly to Kira. "You're a friend of Leon's? My name is Vashj. It's a pleasure to meet you. And what Leon said. Is there anything we can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

Nahl quickly stops mid-step and gulps, staring at the Luner and letting out a low growl.
"is that what i think it is Igor..?" he begins to unsheathe his sword and aims his crossbow at the luner, paying close attention for any attempts of attack or movement.
"what now?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Maximillian looks over at the man with a stolic look and figures as much. If it isn't today, then it would have probably happened tomorrow. He hands the board and information over to the new doctor and points out a few key points. He then proceeds to walk out of the room and into the nurse's island to await any further information.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 pm

The luner seems preoccupied by the human who is butting up quite a fight for a human against a luner even if it is such a small one, a very small one. They both seem to be quite leery of each other till the human lowers their sword slightly to jerk a closed fist up where the luner's eyes wide and 'ghosts' rise from the ground and go to swarm it. The luner flips about using a wave of silver to disperse most of the ghosts as Igor places a hand on Nalh's shoulder. "Uh he isn't a slave...the luner." Igor kind of trails off as he thinks on if he should let Nahl open fire on his dad but decides against it. "There are easier targets till those two wear them self out if you really want to collect on him."

Igor draws his hand off Nahl's shoulder as he spots the tall female carrying a small figure of the man that more or less part of his crew. He pauses as his mind flickers through the choices before running over to see the chains on the body guard. He slows down as a few slaves sees the lone man running towards them move in to corner Igor who gets ready to fight as he settles into a stance with his hands open leaving him free to claw. A few move in on Nahl to get at his weapon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira bares her teeth at Leon and her tail whips out to knock him away in an irritable fashion. "Leon i may of known you for many years but i do not believe you are who you say you are. So back off. " This time the guard do not seem to stop him from getting close but they seem to be listening to the large demon as a different kind of leader but not how they were treating Kith in an over protective manner. Kira's Horns are larger as the illusions her brother cast on her wear off. She stalks out of the place as Leon sees that her skin is shifting colors to the surroundings about her as the guards split apart in different directions in a military pattern in a wide position where there is going to be a lot of room between them all. "If you want to help stay out of our way." As she leaves a claymore materializes into her hands as she stalks out with the huge two handed weapon in hand. She and her men seem to spread out to form a defensive line about the general area of where the alarms of a slave break out are going off. Never are they more then 20 feet from each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl clings to Bradely and sobs uncontrollably seeing she may not have much on but she still has something on. Through the building he is in people start to leave the place as they wonder what is going on as the sprinklers go off. The girl continues to cling to him and sob seeing he is her savor and she was terrified out of her mind. The creature twitch feebly clearly still alive but not in any shape to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nurse seems to be on edge as she watches the cameras to make sure the fight stays away from their building and trembles as she looks up at Maximillian, "its one of the slave ships that has dangerous cargo. I.. i don't know if we will have room for all the casualties that will be coming our way." On the scream a large figure of a Marson walks by to sit them selfs near their ship to divert people away from it's ship seeing it is a peaceful race to any one's experience with them.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Leon blinks in slight surprise and smirks as Kira and her men walk off. "Nice to see you too Kira." He chuckled yet seemed thoroughly annoyed that Kira didn't believe he was who he claimed to be. He looked back at Vashj then looked forward again. "if you want to listen to her go ahead Vashj. But I however am going with the demoness soldier and her peons to help them out specifically." He nods slightly to himself before walking off after the group of soldiers and Kira with his gun at his side picks a spot between some soldier and motions to them to keep quiet about him being there to help. "Sorry Kira, you may want me to stay out of the way, but I help out my crew mates, even if they don't believe I'm me. Semper Fi." He thinks to himself as he thinks back to the Cortana and sighs softly before reading his weapon and waiting help with the defense of the area where the alarms are going off.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Bradley

========

"Hey... Hey... It's alright. Those things aren't gonna hurt you now," Bradley said to the girl, handing him her coat. "Come on. We gotta get out of here." Gently holding her hand, they walked back downstairs, Brad stuffing his pistol in the back of his pants. They followed the crowd of people out, Brad not wanting to draw too much attention to himself. Spotting Debera and Shera in the crowd, he called to them "Some party, huh? Listen, I'll come find you ladies later. I got something I gotta do real quick." Turning back to check on the girl, he asked her where she lived and after she told him, he took her home.

Vashj

========

Vashj had enough time to call after Leon. "I'll tag along with you, but I'll stay outta sight for the time being!" She followed after Leon, Kira, and her men from a short distance behind them, ducking from cover to cover, but cursed quietly to herself for not coming a little more prepared. "I knew I should have brought something a little bigger..."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Maximillian looks at the screen and looks up to see how many spaces he has. He quickly assess: not enough. He turns to thr nurse. "I need the best surgeons and mages down here now. I want the mages to start perimeter spells to be around the hospital. I don't want a mob to attack here...again. I want the surgeons to get ready to help the incoming patients. Now go." Maximillian starts to gather supplies for the surgeons to use. He then starts to go to his office and takes out some occult books he has there for personal use. Drawing some symbols, Maximillian posts them in his office and has some set on his table, ready to be used. He then runs back to the nurse's station and readies himself for casualties.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:22 am

Kathora seeing someone head towards them moves to protect her fallen master before recognizing the ship captain. Then she looks about to see other slaves getting ready to attack him as she lets out a sigh and keeps her ward close against her with one arm and points her free arm at the other slaves and opens fire on the more dangerious looking ones with the frost ray which more or less freezes them in place.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:12 pm

(Damos is on auto follow till he posts again)
Igor starts to look a bit flushed as he looks about as his sight sways slightly as he sees the slaves and grimaces not liking his chances alone and unarmed even with the training he was about to use. He takes a few steps back and narrows his eyes as his foot steps seem off. Dust starts to shift off him more then before and he sways slightly. "Er...Kathora...sorry if I didn't get your name right but can we leave...I don't feel righ-" Igor's eyes roll back as he starts to fall back in what appears to be a spontaneous fever, which is quite deadly for someone who does not sweat.
The slaves see this and slowly stop approaching seeing one of the people dropping from some unknown illness and backs away.

~~~~~~~~~~yumi~~~~~~~~~~
The fairy they saw at their window earlier now is following them for no easy to see reason as a wicked look splays across her face.

~~~~~~~~~~Bradley~~~~~~~~~
The girl Bradley saved clings to him tightly all the way to her room where she says thank you and holds onto him a bit longer before letting go eventually. Bradley is now aware of the havoc of the escape slaves in the distance and what looks like a slave revolt and people trying to quell it. It seems someone with energy weapons have opens up to passafy the escapees.

~~~~~~~~~Leon and Vashj~~~~~~~~~~
They see Kira's men break apart and open fire on the slaves where it seems like they are only paralyzing them with their shots. Kira leaps into the fray as she skids into the fight where the luner and solar are fighting as she helps the Luner drive off the solar who is now on the defensive with two attackers but still seems to be holding his ground against two combatants with his large sword which he seems quite skilled with. Leon can see that Bim is having trouble staying on even footing with this man with out doing collateral damage and the solar seeming to be use to small things attacking him.
As they get closer and see more slaves they see that there is a one with a wounded man in their arms seeming overly protective and a man with Igor as he goes down from no visible injury. His wings are shimmering a broken black from the danger his health is in. If it wasn't for the woman wearing a three piece suit one would mistake her for a slave with the chains about her wrists and legs.

~~~~~~~~~~Maximillian~~~~~~~~~~~~
Already is seeing other people be brought in for minor injuries for the rioting. A lot of small things but he is hearing the events of a luner and a solar showing up and seems like they are duking it out. As well as the elven royal guards joining in to reduce the amount of injury but their king is no where to be seen. A nice thing is that two of the guards broke off to keep the front entry open or at least organized to keep things efficient in keeping the place from becoming too over crowded and to protect those inside the hospital wing as well as prevent trampling.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Kathora Catches Igor with a spare hand and leaves quickly before the slaves could think to jump them with the Captain she is now working for because of her ward. She slings him over one of her shoulders and silently moves to get them to the hospital wing for care and to get Ishmal there as well to make sure he did not fry his circuits too badly. When she gets to the hospital she signs them both in, Ishmal for possible fried neurons and Igor for a deadly looking fever. SHe keeps close to Ishmal and will not let them separate her from them to the point of pulling her one weapon out on them and icing part of a wall before pointing it at any one trying to remover her from her ward.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Leon shoots at the slaves but shoot to only injure and not kill, aiming for their arms and legs, he watches Kira curiously and bilnks. "Where is she goi-Bim!?!" He goes wide eye'd when he sees Bim and Kira fighting a solar, he reloads his gun and eyes Igor now with concern and glares at the woman now carrying Igor away then looks to Vashj. "Hey V! She the chick there??" He points at the female carrying Igor off. "Follow her and see where she is taking my Captain! Tell them Leon wants to know what is going on here!" He shouts before running towards Kira, Bim, and the solar and takes aim at the solar and shoots at it's head. "Bim! I'm here to help!"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Igor got dumped right into Maximillian's group of incoming before alarms go off as scans are done over the heavily dusting man as a rare nearly existent code comes up. The scans indicate this man is an affliction carrier that is now starting to mutate. Automatically people are cleared out about the young captain as his fever deepens to a dangerous body temperature for a race that can not cool off by sweat. "Maximillian we need you to handle this case on your own with the nurse we can spare with the two orderlies. Get him to quarantine and find out if he is infectious. " The Head doctor snaps at a few people to locate the two that came in with him to get them into quarantine as well. Maximillian those three are your charges to make sure they are clean."
Automatically robot orderlies show up to get the infected man into a stretcher to get him into quarantine.

((Have fun bringing his temperature down.))

Bim looks over in surprise at two more people joining in the fight before the sword of the solar is deflected away from him by Kira who growls in frustration. He starts to turn back with the solar seems to hack a luggie right into Bim's face, blinding him as he yowls in pain and rage at being blinded by an attack of bloody bile that is corroding the skin about his eyes. The solar breaks away with panic in his eyes as he is bleeding from the head where Leon's bullets hit him. The solar blinks as he shakes his head to clear his vision before letting go of his sword with one hand and his fingers point to the ground before slowly rising it as shadowy figures start to rise from the ground. The solar makes the movement for the other two to move away with the sword. Kira narrows her eyes as she looks at Leon with a questioning look then at the shadows which are holding in place only by the solar's hand movements. If they are to look at his face its one of frustration but something on his forehead seems to get scratched out of 'stop' which is repeated over and over in very scratchy writing..
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Leon glares at the solar and looks over at Bim and Kira. "Hey guys? What is going on with this thing? I'm down to my last 2 bullets and I don't want to waste them if they wont do jack on this thing." He eyes the solar again and moves close to Bim and Kira just in case the solar tries anything else on the trio as he grumbles in annoyance at himself cause he didn't bring that much ammo with him.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Bradley
================

"What now?" Bradley pulled out his pistol and ran to where the commotion was coming from. "Man, I cannot get a break today." As he gets close enough to see the commotion it seems like the slaves have broke out and three figures are fasing off with a man with a large sword. spreading outwards seem to be a number of dangerious looking slaves or exoitic pets fleeing the scean. Bradley figured that the guy with the sword was the biggest threat, so he ran up to the figures fighting him and fired a few shots at the man, aiming only to disable him. "You guys look like you could use some help!" Bim blinded by the bolt of boiling acid to his face is backing off as he tosses his head about showing the clear signs he is a luner, The demonic looking woman looks back and snorts slightly. The man he opened fire on his forhead suddently shows a '!' on it before the bullets hit him. on his forhead he flashes 'stop.stop.stop' "Shit! Sorry! I'm sorry! What's going on here?" the demoness seems to step down, "Not sure...not any more." The man with the large sword keeps at the ready as his eyes linger on the luner that is blind and slowly shifting back into a fairy as his face heals swiftly.

Bradley instantly recognizes the fairy, and goes over to him. "Bim? It's Bradley. You okay?" Bim growls as he peers out with his only working eye at Bradely with a look of frustration in his eye before it flashes back at the man with the large sword, who so far has appered mute. "Are you guys trying to take this dude down or what?" said Bradley, now pretty confused as he points the gun at the man with the sword, not sure what to make of this situation now. bim growls out, "its a solar. It's not suppose to be out of the system of the exaults." there is a deep stated hate behind his voice as Kira shifts so her sword is hanging over her back still ready to see if the solar tries any thing where the man seems to be keeping his eyes on bim out of nerves "A solar? If that's the case, we should try to take him alive. We might cause a huge incident if we kill him." The solar makes a face as thw writing on his head says, "I'm mute not stupid and orginally from exaulted terratories." of coruse it erases over time to finish the whole thought. He then flips off bim who is looking like he got hit with a brick of common scence.

"Why are you here? Does it have something to do with all those slaves running loose?" Bradley asked, not taking his eyes off the solar. "Got caught when exaulted. Was on a mission." The solar seems to be backing off before the writing scratches out deeply, "I want my revenge on the slavers." His black eyes gleam gold as an inner light starts up. The solar still seems to be controlling the dark shapes which he turns his fouse on to direact after the slavers that seemed to of shown up. "Oh, shit! Take him down!" Bradley squeezed the trigger on his gun, aiming low with the intention of taking out the man's knees. The solar lets go of his clenched fist as he sways from apparent exaustion before his knees buckle under him from being shot to the legs. Bim's eyes dart to the dark shades as worry enter his eyes at the shades attacking and conventional weapons not having affect on them before leaping onto the solar's face to latch on and pound the man's face.

Vashj
================

Vashj, meanwhile, was following closely behind the woman who was carrying Igor away. Igor is out cold and looking like something is clearly wrong from him shaking slightly from over heating. Its easy enough to follow them with the dust like substance he seems to be leaving behind. When they get to the hospital he is set down on a gurny and the doctors seem to locate the rare but very dangerious and contagious virus called the Affliction in the first batch of scans. Vashj puts her guns away and walks up to the woman, being careful not to get too close to Igor since she doesn't want to get whatever he's got. "Um... What's wrong with him?" One of the nurses gets in her way as every one seems to be trying not to get saddled with the young captain, "The affliction it ...it has a high death rate with a only 10 percent surival rate if they are not immune to it. Ah do you...know him?" "The Affliction?! Oh man, I've only ever read about it... I-I don't know him. But a friend of mine is acquainted with him," Vashj explained. "Well if your friend wants to say good bye...you might want to get them to do it soon, If he does surive we can not garente he will even be there mentally." The nurse says as the captian seems pretty motionless now as the ones that he was dumped on are wheeling him away and forcing cold packets against him trying to bring his temapture down. Vashj runs back to where Leon is, and by the time she finds him, she is gasping loudly for air and about to keel over from exhaustion. "Leon! That- That lady was taking him t-to a hospital. He has the Affliction... He's in pretty bad shape, too. He looked like he was burning up, cause they were putting ice packs on top of him."

Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Leon looks at Vashj whens she comes back and seems to tense up from the news about Igor being affected by the Afflicition again. "Shit....should have seen this coming...Brad??" He turns his attention to Bradley and looks annoyed at his presence. "Where the hell have you been Brad?" He says with his aim focused on the Solar when it says it's here for revenge on the slavers. "Ok that normal to want to save slaves...I do believe but what do the slavers have anything to do with yo-God damn it Brad!!" He yells and glares at the Solar when the shades turn on the solar and he runs over to Vashj and picks up her and snaps at Brad. "Let's get out of here! I'm pretty much out of ammo and we cant really fight a solar as good as bim here." He looks to Bim and thinks before speaking up. "Bim I hope you can handle this thing without me, I'm going to get her out of here and check on your son."

With that he leaves the area quickly and thinks about everything going on and praying things wont get worse, he goes to where Vashj left Igor, via following her lead in his arms, and sets her down and goes up to one of the medical personal. "Where is the captain that was brought here, what exactly is wrong with him now??"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:06 pm

"Ah... he has been quarantined until he...changes or dies. If he changes then its kill or he is still sane. If he dies we have to destroy his body. I am sorry sir. He may not live but we can take you to see him. " The nurse leads Leon and the others (if they came with) to a distant wing to a window as they can see Igor shaking from the high temperature his body is now producing and a medical staff trying to cool him off from a 106 fever. The medical staff and those observing can see his skin is rippling as it slowly takes on a more metallic shine to it as well as a faint glowing starting about where his bones are.

Out side mass chaos of the Shades attacking any thing that get near them where only energy bases weapons seem to hurt or disparate them as the two continue fighting at keeping the other off guard. Bim and the Solar slowly stop fighting to try to help those about them making a temporary truce as Kira works trying to keep the ghosts at bay but on the quick retreat.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 pm

As they followed the nurse to where Igor was being held, Bradley eyed Vashj with slight suspicion. "What's the matter, kitty? I don't bite," Vashj said coolly when she noticed Brad looking at her. "Nothing. You, uh... You Leon's date or something?" "You could say that. I'm a bounty hunter. I came here looking for your friend, Bim, and long story short, Leon here convinced me not to turn him in. I'm Vashj, by the way," she added as she reached her hand out. Bradley slowly shook it, not entirely convinced by what Vashj just said. "Bradley. I'm one of Leon's crewmates," he stated plainly. As they looked through the window at Igor, Vashj became visibly concerned. "I've only read about the Affliction in books and seen vids on the net, but he must be in so much pain right now... Leon, is he going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Leon rubs his temples and sighs as he watches the staff try to care to Igor then glares at Bradley. "Brad drop the suspicion, she is good and with me damn it. You know I can place my trust in the right places, I do put up with you after all don't I?" He says with a growl then looks back out at Igor and sighs again and looks on with a concerned look. "How long do you think he has then ma'am? Because if he is going to die I want to get his father here to see him before he passes on..." He says to the nurse with a nod then turns around towards the door. "By the way...what do you know about any slavers around here? Ever hear of them working with any exalted?" He asks curiously as he stops by the door, curious as to what all is really going on on this planet with the slavers and the solar.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 pm

The nurse shakes her head, "I do not know if he will be ok and for the solar i would not know...you would have to ask them them selfs. Exalted just seem to do their own things...And not much is known about them since they mostly withdrew into their territory. " She looks towards the other quarintined area where there was the body guard and the man that they brought in and sighs, "If you have any more questions i will be over there." She points to the room next to igor's. "They got exposed as well...actually the woman in there brought him in with her ward."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 pm

As Yumi, Yaran and her husband made there way to the ship they ran in to Jade and Hawk. after speaking to them the all agreed that  this was no the best job for them. "So we agree we are gonna take that planet side job we saw before this one right?" when they all answered her with a yes they set off to find Bodak at once.
    "he has to be around her some where. Yaran can you see him over the crowed?" Yumi asked as she stood on her toes to see if she couls find any one from the crew that might point them in the right direction  

Bodak is easy enough to see once one stopped paying attention to the moving tree in the distance. Against the pink hues he is easy to see.

As they spot Bodak they make there way over
    "Mr. bodak, I am sorry to say this even though we just joined we dicided that maybe being on the ship was not the best choice for us and our son.... we are truely sorry and we are willing to pay you back the money you gave us for this vacation that has gotten a little out of hand"

Bodak looks at them and nods, "Ah  no worries ship life is not for every one> Bodak nods slowly. <My ship will be unlocked for you to retrieve your bikes>

Yumi nodded "thank you and we are sorry it didnt work out I hope you find some on that will be much more help that we were"  she says as she and her family give a courteous bow to Mr Bodak. :If you happen to be near Earth and need repairs we Just call and we will fix her up good as new for you.”   

<I will keep that in mind if i have a mechanical ship...well good bye>

with one final bow Yumi and her family all walked over to the  ship avoiding all the fights around them and packed their stuff and left to find a ship that was earthbound. "Good bye Mr. Bodak

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Ishmel is slowly laid out by his faithful guard, Kathora, who keeps at his side even if nurses try to remove her. She clearly states she will not be separated from her master using words at first before moving to aggressive. The only thought in her head is that he stays safe from the most recent incident with the slavers still livid in her mind. Her ward slowly wakes up as the room temperature is brought back to a tolerable level. Seeing his Guard Ishmel softly pats his beloved guard's hand to let her know he is awake.
"My dear.. you can stand down if they are to check me." The black eyes shimmer dully as he watches the tenseness flow from her stance and smiles, "How are you doing my dear Fuath."
The woman softly clasps her hands about his frail hands and says, "Better now that you are awake sire. Please be more careful next time." She slowly leans back to relax while still ready to spring to action. "We are in quarantine...It appears our captain came down with a dangerous illness." Ishmal nods slowly as he keeps settled back in his hospital bed and closes his eyes, silently running over the neruon damage he might have from jacking right into a ship like he did, twice.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 pm

As the crowd left the area of the ships a young girl could be seen phasing in to the cargo bay of one of the ships.

“I hope this ship is leaving soon” the girl said to herself as she looked around and found some raggedy blankets or were they sheets she didn’t know she just wrapped them around her self as she looked for a place to hide till the ship left the planet. Spotting a spot up near the top of the cargo by in the rafters, the girl whispers to her self “going ghost” and with that a purple ring appears around her body then separates and one goes up her body while the other traveled down. As she rings disappeared the girls long raven hair was then turned a snowy white and her green eyes were now purple while her outfit went from rags to what looked like a black and white Body suite. After she transformed the girl flew up to the rafters with the blankets and then made herself comfortable and transformed back and then she laid back on the rafter and fell asleep with her stomach empty feeling much to tired to look for food at the moment, she would wait till she got a good nights sleep before she looked for food.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Leon rubs his temples again and sighs. "Thank you ma'am." He says to the nurse then looks to Brad. "Kid, you go talk with the woman that brought Igor in and see what she was doing with him in the first place. I'm going to have a chat with that Solar if at all possible to see why the hell he and Bim started fighting anyway, and what business he has with the slavers." He says then looks at Vishj. "You can tag along if you want to V." He says before leaving the medical area and heading back to try to find the solar, and Bim to tell him about Igor.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

"Right, Leon." Bradley went to find the woman who brought Igor to the hospital and upon finding her, he asked "Uh... Excuse me. Hi. I work for Captain Igor. I was wondering if you were a friend of his and wanted to ask what you were doing with him." Vashj in the meantime tagged along with Leon, still visibly concerned for Igor's well being. "Your captain looks in really rough shape, Leon. I've only read about the Affliction and seen old vids about it, but I don't know if he's going to make it or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Feng Mercenaries
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next