Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Feng Mercenaries

Go down 
+11
Zazie The Beast
Nemesis
Merrick Rose
love4pancho
Yumichika
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
zincks
reep
RustyTheBrave
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Leon grumbles and just shoves Brad out of his way instead of trying to talk to him. "Forget it, if I even ask Vince will somehow get involved. Knowing my luck with that family, I'll wind up near dead again somehow." He grumbles as he walks into the rec room and takes a seat next to Kovu. "You ever wondered WHY some of the people on this ship are even here?" He asks her without looking over to her. "I understand you haven't been here THAT long, but...yeah, I think you could still answer that."
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Sylvia looked past her book at the pouch and leaned forward to reach out and grab it to see what was inside. Flicking her hand over her face so she had a neutral look on that was raising an eyebrow at the amount of jade talons inside and pocketing it to store in her room later before settling back into her seat, "i take it the auction went well." It was then that Leon walked in and she flicked her hand to give him a smirking looking mask as she said sarcastically, "oh yeah, all the time." Flicking her hand back to give her a neutral look again she set her book down, "and if you happen to see Igor tell him he needs to approve some repairs for this ship before we even consider launching again." Looking over a Kovu, "thanks for the bonus but if you want to ditch this ship and just leave us a bill it'll probably be safer on you considering the shape of the ship."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Kovu finish her tea as Leon plops down next to her ad asks her ," Do you ever wounder WHY some of the people are even on this ship?"
She places her cup down and then places a pouch with Leon's thousand jade talon bonus. She cleans up her dishes before turning back towards Leon, "We each walk a path that is laid out before us. All those on this ship have some sort of purpose for being here, small or minor we each have our part to play." she says as she turns to leave. She stops at the door and turns to Sylvia, "Thank you for your concern, but I'm sure things will be just fine. Oh and if you have any free time I would like to schedule another massage, I believe fifty credits is the going rate. And Mister Leon if you see Caption Igor ask him to come see me so I can give him his bonus as well."
Before Kovu leaves she leaves a pouch with Rade's bonus attached to the door latch of the security room, with a note with his name on it. With that she leave and goes back t her room as she opens several files and begins reading them. Her trunk goes about tiding the room and debating about whether to eat the furniture. She pats it absently as she opens one file written in one of the languages of the exalted.
"Humm, interesting." she says as she reads up on some of the goods she is picking up on Tainis.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Bradley just stood there, wondering what the hell had just happened. "What the hell, Leon? Is it because I bought this thing? Man, I... I have just been out of it lately. I have to prove that I'm not useless around the ship." Bradley took the cannon to the cargo bay and locked it in a case only he had the key to, then went to find Igor. Igor hopped over the table that Sammy had yet to move back to the rec room and nearly rand headlong into Bradley as he rounded a corner. Igor made an odd noise from the surprise but he straightened him self up, "Sorry about that." "It's okay, Captain. I was just looking for you anyway," Bradley told him. "I wanted to make a suggestion about something we could do." Igor looked at him intently and politely confused, "What would you want to talk to me about?"

"Well... I was just thinking maybe when we're done here, we could stop by my home planet to get a new engine for this ship. If that's alright with you, of course." Bradley finished. Igor's eyes brightened up at the prospect of an new engine that hasn't been patched together, his eyes quickly dulling before he rubbed his head, "Well, it would be really nice, but I have only been able to get so much money for all the repairs and what I have set aside for a good engine that isn't held together by hope and quick work." Bradley clapped his hands together, and continued. "Well, I wouldn't mind paying for it. Besides..." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "I did just buy a new hadron cannon for my power armor." Igor sounded like he was choking on his surprise of Bradley paying for it as well as a gun that he knew was worth several pretty pennies. "And you still have money for an engine? Sure why not, if you're willing to pay?" "Well, sure. I do have my own separate account set aside for these sort of things. After all, I am Vincent Carradine's son."

Igor rubbed his head and looked up, "I know but still that's a hell of a lot to be spending. Hell, I don't think I would know what to do with being in your shoes with that much money at my disposal." He smiled slightly and clapped Bradley on the shoulder, "If you can do this, it would mean so much for me." "Of course, Captain." Vincent shook Igor's hand. Igor bid Bradley farewell and called back, "It's nice to see things are starting to look up for this crew after the last 7 hours. But I'll see you later, then." "Yeah, you too." With that, Bradley returned to his room and got on his laptop, sending the money he promised the shopkeeper to his account.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 pm

For a while Rade edged slowly through the vents, dragging himself by his elbows as his shotgun waited aimed ahead. Throughout the entire experience not once did it cross Rade's mind that the fox could move faster than him and just avoid him in the maze-like vents.

It was by happenstance the Slig was over Igor's room when he heard the captain's growling. Crawling over to where he saw some light through the vent, Rade looked down to see a technocolor Captain be pushed back from his door by the blue newcomer girl. Somehow she managed to overpower Igor and force him onto the ground, then pressing herself against him. Oi, she's raping the captain! After a moment or two he seemed to stop resisting on the floor, something happening with his mouth. She drugged him!

"Oi! Geddoff the Captain!" Shouted Igor through down the vent at her, pounding on the vent a few times for good measure.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

On hearing the noises from Rade. Salina lets Igor leave as she climbs up to the vent and removes the cover as she reaches a hand in and red wire thin tenticals reach out for him from his fingers. Rade quickly scurries back as quickly as he can since she is unable to get the vent off before he vanishes from her sight. The queen hisses in disappointment at a crew member escaping her grasp and finding something out about what is going on. She narrows her eyes as she gets Salina to make sure he doesn't get about to telling the rest of the crew.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(and time jumping 3 hours)
Igor huffs as he skids into an ally way and pants into the coms, " Ah Sylvia i need you to start up the ship! Like now. I'll be there in 5- "His voice is cut off as there is a gun shot and a man yelling for him to com and face him. Igor pushes off the wall and makes a break for the docks hoping She is getting the ship into position of setting off as he. " Like i said be there soon!" He pats his side to make sure the squirming pouch that he picked up was till alive as he bolts for the ship only getting there by the skin of his teeth and luck. "Go!Go!Go!Go!" he leaps for the air lock and hits the button for it to close as eh gets in and its for the double doors of the air lock to close behind him as he hears the angery man behind him. "Frelling woman! she could of dumped him in a easier way! No wonder the pay was so high!" He smiles as the hatch closes before the man can get at him and he flops back in exhaustion from having to run on the moon's low gravity. He remains on the cold floor quite content with remaining there for the moment before he sits up to regard his struggling bag and sighs before roping the bag into a hole in the floor and locking it up. "Ah yes next stop Tansis and then Bazzarm."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Sylvia heard Igor's frantic message but didn't get up from her spot, there was no way in hell she was going to have the ship take off when it was in its current condition. She waited for Igor to come into the rec room before she finally set aside her book and pushed forward a data slate, "here, sign off on these replacement parts and repairs we need. I'm not going to be taking off while our ship is like it is, it's falling apart and i would rather the ship stays in one piece instead of splintering into many as we try to take off. And what is the reason for your frantic run to try and escape?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:19 pm

seeing as Rade was no longer in reach, Salina then left the room in search of some other members of the crew to make friends with seeing as all she really wanted was to make friends and find people that cared about her. She silenly thanked the queen again for telling her the captain wanted to be her friend but she coulnd't really figure out why the queen wanted her to go after the person in the vent. she started to wonder why her neck was sore. as she was walking down the hall from Igor's room she stopped at the bathig room and looked in the mirror and there on her sholder was the mark. she smiled a shy smile remembering why it was sore now, then covered it back up and left to the rec room to get someting to eat and then maybe talk with the people she has yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:07 pm

"HEY KOOL-AID!!!" is broadcast on all comm frequencies on the ship right before an explosion rocks the side of the ship centering on the cargo bay. In the cargo bay a hole has appeared in the side and in the hole is a bright red mech with a smiley face on the front that broadcasts "OH YEAH!!!" to all those in the cargo bay before streaking off down one of the passages leading further into the ship. The mech flies purposefully through the ships interior always barely missing crew or passengers that happen to be in its way. It arrives at its destination and pulls out a glowing sword and cuts a hole in the door and flies in to catch a startled Ishabella mid nap. "There you are" thinks the pilot as he rushes forward and grabs Ishabella. "And so you can't make any more trouble, preferably for me, and since the contracts states dead or alive, but preferably dead..." the mech seems to almost shrug as he injects a needle into the infected Ishabella's neck and she begins to scream as her body begins to shrivel up. " That ought to do it" thinks the mech pilot as he promptly fires a rocket at the wall of the ship and blows another hole in the side and quickly departs with his prize. On the way he sends two messages. One is to his employer and the other is to the captain of the ship. It is a bill for ridding the ships of the infestation. Signed Moe Fisher
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:09 pm

After getting the bonus from Kovu, Leon returned to his room to work on some weapons he had be tinkering on. After a while he took a break to 'test' them out in a VR simulation his in head. "If there is one thing I love about VR, its a great place to vent and not have anyone yell at ya or interrupt you at all." He said to himself in the simulation as he took shots at VR target dummy, which closely resembled Bradley.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm

gor huffs as he hears and sees Sylvia's demands. His face falls slightly as he see they are all necessary. " Ah right. forgot about these." Somethign rubs against her as wrong from his comment because what she has seen of him he normally takes care of the ship as if it is his baby.
Sylvia flicks her hand over her mask so there is a bemused look, "how could you forget about them, they have been plaging the ship since before i became the pilot." Flicking back to a neutral look, "regardless, sign off on the parts we need so i can get them put in. Oh and talk to Kovu, she's giving out money from her auction that she did really well on."
Igor looks about and only sees the infected hlaf demon before he pins Syliva to the chair as the skin about his face and neck starts to ripple as it looks like something is moving just under his skin as his eyes roll back as his hold tightens in her keeping her in place before something forces it's way out of his neck as the skin darkens for a moment and Igor lifts his hand as he uses his body to keep her down to rip off her mask. the thing poking out lunges for her face.
When Igor ripped off Sylvia's mask he saw a melted looking patch of flesh with eyeballs scattered around on it, the pupils dilated in shock of the mask getting ripped off. Without the voice piece in her mask Sylvia couldn't speak verbally so she couldn't express her distress at the sight of the thing coming from Igor's neck but did what she could. Whipping one arm up to slap the thing coming out of Igor's neck she tried pushing Igor off by pushing at his face, putting in several eyes as she did.
Igor goes slack as the queen dies in the ship and he falls backwards from her pushing him off looking partially conscious but she can see more creatures wiggling their their way out of his body and how drained he is now looking. He wheezes and remains still for a moment as he feels control given back to him. Behinds him Salina drops to the floor as the same thing happens, but Igor quickly sis ts up as he Scrabbles away from the motionless orange looking creatures in panic as he claws at his skin looking for any that haven't come out, " Ogods. Ogods, Ogods, Ogods" he struggles up before collapsing from weakness that over whelms him from things living on his energy zapping him from every thing he needed. "Oh gods... Syliva...i it wasn't me."
Sylvia grabs her mask and fits it back on her face, flicking it to a very pissed off looking one as she grabbed Igor by the hair to yank him up to his feet, ripping out some hairs as she did. Saying in a furious tone, "fuck this ship, i am leaving it. Get yourself another pilot." Letting go but keeping her fistful of hair she kneed him in the balls as hard as she could before storming off to her room to collect her possessions. Enough was enough, she would send in the locations and samples of everyone to the highest bidders as soon as she got off this ship and leave them to rot in some cell or whatever her buyers decided to do with them. Igor eye's widen as he is dragged to his feet and kneed focusing him to curl up in pain. tears slowly etch their way into his eyes of frustration of his day getting worse then it was losing his pilot and the burning pain of her eyes in his face.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Seeing her "beloved" Captain collaps in pain Salina Cralwed as close to him as she could and asked "are you okay?" and because she used the last of her strenth she falls unconscious on the floor. once that happened a light barrier apperes around her body, to sheild her from any harm and since her body has become weak.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 am

Kovu had been in her room reading of some paper work when "HEY KOOL-AID", followed by the ship rocking as something collide with it then, "OH YEAH!" blared of the com. Kovu got up from the floor where she had fallen after the first collision and was heading to the bridge to find out what was going on when the second collision happens. She started falling back wards but landed on her trunk that followed her. As she made her way to the bridge she stopped off at both Leons and Bradly's room.
"Mister Bradly do you know what by the Eternal Dragon just hit us? If not hurry and find out! I'm headed to the bridge to find the Caption."
When she got to Leons room it was much like when she got to Bradly's room, "Mister Leon do you have any idea what hit us? No? Then get up and find out. And see what damage we have taken too!" shes says as she leaves.
As she gets closer to the bridge she finds no is there, "Of course why would any one be here when it is most need!" she hiss and decides to forget the manners and runs to the next most likely place for people to be, the rec room. As she reaches the rec room see the tail end of what transpired between Igor and Sylvia. Kovu arched an eye brow but only stood in the door way and watched. As Sylvia turned to leave Kovu asked again, "Miss Sylvia, what hit us? Why are we being attacked?"
Kovu looks from one passed out person to Igor who is shaking on the floor. And from the way Kovu is standing it is obvious she is not letting Sylvia or any one else in the rec room leave till some one tells her what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 am

Sylvia says in a short tone as she stops in the doorway to look at Kovu, "the hell if i know, ask your captain since he was in such a rush to get off this planet he must have pissed the attacker off." Despite the rocking of the ship she grips the wall for support as she heads to her room to gather her things, not caring about the attacker since it is no longer her problem, it is Igor's and the crew's.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

When the ship shook, Leon's 'sleeping' body tipped over and hit the floor with a loud clang, forcing him to 'wake up' . "....Ow. What the hell just happened?" He grumbles to himself as he gets up and heads to his door, he opens it as Sylvia walks by. "What happened while I was in there? She looks rather pissed off." Leon thinks for a moment before going into his room and grabbing the bag with the bonus he got from Kovu and heads to go down to Sylvia's room. "Hey Syl, why the mood? What did I miss while I was shooting virtual Brad targets?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Igor forces him self up to plead with Sylvia not to leave before he hears a click and the man he was running from in the rec room. Igor lets out some colorful phrases involving the man to go procreated with a asmiter bull as he dives out of the way as the man opens fire. on where he was. " Dude i did nothing with your Ex! She wanted to ffffuuuuuuuu-" Igor rolls and takes out the man's legs before springing away as he grabs a hold of a data pad, managing to get past the man mostly unharmed and runs away with his attacker's gun dropping down one of the hidden hatches to the cargo bay. "It wasnt my fault!It was the parasite's fault!" He activates his com and huffs out, " someone tell me what repairs are needed ...like the new...never mind." He slowed for a moment when he saw the hole in the cargo bay before using that as a quick get away. He scampers up into the landing gear before the man can see where he went and starts contacting people for repairs on the ship that were in desperate need and for the repair of the two holes in his ship. Out side there is the frantic search for him by the angry man who is cursing Igor out for sleeping with his girlfriend.

(well....hmm skip? head to those that wish too to their part?)
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Sylvia was busy getting the masks off of the walls in her room, not looking over at Leon as she said moodily, "you lost a pilot, that's what. Find Igor to get the story from him."

Kovu who had been about to question Igor till that man should up and shot at him now turned and made her way to Sylivals room since somthing had happend between the caption and her. As she get to the door she gentl pushes Leon into the room so she can stand in the door way. "What is going on? And I want to know more then, 'You lost a piolt.'. You and the caption were fight. What happend?

Sylvia started picking up the spare eyeballs she had while piling the masks which stacked despite having different expressions. Glancing over at Kovu she went back to packing, "he came onto me, ripped off my mask and tried to put some Thing into me. Aside from that and how much this ship has taken i think i would rather find another ship."

Kovu stops and think at this. Thing? What kind of thibg. She shakes her head as she looks at Syliva, "WHat do you mean, "thing"?" she ask.

Leon grumbles and rubs his head. "Smooth captain...reall smooth. And yeah, what the hell did he try to put in you? That seems a bit...off for Igor."

Finishing with the masks on the walls, Sylvia starts collecting her plants, "some grub thing, i didn't get a good look at it. Find him and question him about it whenever he comes out of his hole that he is hiding in."

Kovu suddenly frezz when Syliva mention the grub and Kovu jumps back putting Leon between her and Syliva. "Mister Leon do not allow Syliva to leave. We need to make suer she is not inffected. If its what I think more of the crew might be inffected. As the only no organic your the only one it can not inffest." Kovu starts to rifle through her pockes "Damn it! I have nothing on me that will let us know if Igor inffected her!"

Leon looks at Kovu with his tilted in confusion. "What is on this ship now? And Syl, before we go into panic mode about this thing on board." He tosses her the bag with his bonus from Kovu in it. "Take it as a going away gift if you really do go. Though I would really hate for us to lose our pilot over something idiotic our captain did."

Sylvia snorted, or what sounded like her trying to snort, "i'm not infected with whatever that thing is and the new girl, Salina, was infected as well. When i pushed Igor off the worm things wiggled out of him and the girl, it seemed like they suddenly decided to die."

Kovu dose not look convinved. "No we have to make suer. Parasites like those can enlave a planet if they get lose. We have to make suer there is not another queen on baord this ship before any one is allowed to leave."

Sylvia kept packing regardless of Kovu's warning. "Fine, then get rid of the brute who is here and after Igor and then take the three of us to the medical bay to get examined."

Kovu nodes as she pulls out a slate. "Mister Leon once Miss Syliva is done packing plese escort her to the med bay. I will round up the caption and the stoeaway to make suer they are not infected." She turn and leave activating a com and calling for Igor as she heads to pick up the Salina from the rec room.

Leon just nods and stands in the doorway. "Alright Kovu." He looks out of the room then at Sylvia. "Quite a mess we got here huh Syl? Ship in bad shape, gets in worse shape, then bugs. Fun times huh?" He jokes and shrugs.

Sylvia finishes packing but doesn't change her mood status and she heads to the medical bay to wait for the others to get here so she can get off this ship.

Leon: sheesh, trying to be nice at least
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Leon goes to follow Sylvia to the med bay but stops and looks back into her room to the bag he gave her and shook his head, he turns and walks back into her room and over to the bag picking it up and tosses it up and down is his hand as he starts talking to himself. "Be pissed all you want Syl, but I really think you should stay." He says out loud to no one in particular and walks over to her packed things. "I would truly hate for this ship to lose it's pilot. Whom in my opinion is a damn good one. Sure this heap has its bad times, but it pulls through." He nods and puts the bag of his bonus in with her packed things. "Hate the ship, hate the crew, I don't care. At least take this with you. You deserve it, and If not a bit more really, for being a damn good pilot and for looking out for the ship itself." He pats her things and walks out and to the med bay. "Going to have a big word with the captain after this shit."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:39 pm

As the world moved around her Salina stayed inside her Barrier with her wings wraped around her body like a blanket. she is fast asleep and won't really notice if someone walks over to her but they will run into her barrier before they could touch her and she would then snap awake, but that would only be if her barrier was forces down or if someone hit it... So there she was just sleeping on the groung in the Rec room.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Kovu begin to look for Igor as she heads back to the rec room. As she walks in she see Salina out cold. She pulls out her gun and as she walk towards her she shatters her shield with a wave of her hand and says with the gun in Salinas face, "Get up child. We are going to the med bay to make sure your no longer infested." Kovu waves her trunk away and it leaves looking for Igor.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 am

Igor slowly emerges from the landing gears as he believes the man that is looking for him his gone and after he sent in for all the needed repairs that he can pay for. He groans from being in the cramped up area of the landing gear openings and as the aches of what the parasite had him doing in keeping with his want for money for the ship. He rubs the back of his neck trying to separate his feelings about what the queen kept promising to him and what he remembers his body doing against his will. He shifts uneasily as his tongue runs along his teeth trying to figure out why he was forced to bite the half demon and the reminder of the unrestrained kiss and the loss of control on his emotions. HE feels rather disgusted as he places the memory of uncontrolled emotion to his dad and his dad's unhindered wanton lust for woman. He slowly makes his way around the ship, finding the second hole in the ship. he looks at the data pad and knowdices the messages he has and opens it before he lets out a groan getting Moe's message and seeing the bill of the infestation reasoning this random person probably was the one to damage the out side of his ship but killed the queen. He closes his eyes leaving only his middle eye open before he clambers up into the passenger hole and looks at her stuff. His shoulder slump slightly as he opens her trunk and cautiously flips her stuff in her trunk over with his staff. seeing nothing visibly dangerous he kneels down before putting down the data pad as he slowly shifts through his stuff before with drawing his hands swiftly as he sees a container of water with orange, eyeless creatures with great long red streamers coming off of them . Hate flairs in him for the creatures before he locks up the trunk and burns into the trunk 'hazardous' then heads into the ship, hoping to reconcile with Sylina as he sets out looking for her. He passes the med bay with out realising how close he truly was to the pilot.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Leon's eye turns deep red as he sees Igor after leaving Sylvia's room and quickly walks up to him. "There you are damn it." Igor looks over at the hostility of Leon with confusion and exaustion etched into his face. " Leon? ah ... where is sylivia?"
"She is in the med bay, and I know what the hell happened." Leon punchs Igor hard in his shoulder. "You deserve that." Igor's eyes widen as leon hits him and he clutches his arm. " Ow! What ...I didnt do that! I didnt want to those things made me!" Leon grabs him Igor and starts pulling him to the med bay. "So what, you are coming with me to the med bay to sort this shit out, NOW." Igor hisss in pain as he fights out of natural reaction to the harsh treatment. " I can walk by my self damd it!"
"I know, but right now, I'm more worried about our ship losing it's damn pilot." Leon growls and throws Igor into the med bay. "Got the captain right here." Igor hits the ground and covers him self as he protects his head from hitting any thing and he slowly pulls him self up.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Weee.... triad co op post thanks Reep Thanks Zincks... /dance lol! Very Happy huggles

Salina wakes up at her barrier being smashed and looks at Kovu not caring about the gun seen as it looked harmless to her. What is that and why is it in my face? I was trying to sleep I am really, tired and did you have to shatter my Barrier?

Kovu gives her a look that sends a chill down her spin as she says in a very cold and even voice, "Get up and head to the med bay. Now.

"Fine" she said in annoyance as she got off the floor. " but what is that I have never seen such a thing before." she asked with curiosity that was tinged with anger

Kovu ignores the question as she runs through all the possible parasites it could be that this girl is infested with. As she runs over the list in her mind, she also cannot help a feeling of urgency in finding Igor to make sure he is clean too. Even though her mind was going a mile, a minuet the gun in her hand never wavered from Salina as she escorted her toward the med bay.
Salina shifted uncounfotably. “What is this about? Is it because I was once a slave or is it because I am a stowaway?"

In voice that is flat and void of emotion, "I do not care what you are. All questions will be answered after the exam," she says. In worldly an unforeseen fight has happened as Kovu fights to stay in control and not slip into the cold calculating killer she was trained to be.
Salina is emitting a low growl at having to see a medic when all she wanted to do was go to sleep and dream of finding people who care for her for who she is and not what she is. "Grrr.... why do I have to go I wanna sleep...I am really, really tired. Why do I have to go?"

Kovu just pushes her toward the med bay unable to spare the energy need to talk as she fights to stay away from the darker parts of her mind.
Salina walks in to the medical bay with a grumble she was soo not in the mood for this. "Fine I am here now what...?"
Kovu leaves Salina with Leon to watch her and Sylvia as she turns away and goes hunting for Igor.

Once in the Medical bay Salina looks at Leon. “Hey you’re the one that found me in that giant box thing. Thanks for saving me…” she then spots Igor and then pounces on him "hi love."
Igor is slowly pulling him self up and looks quite depressed to truly notice the love comment. Igor sways as he stands and blinks slowly as the words settle in and his middle eye shimmers a dull purple with traces of orange
Salina then spots the bed in the room and leans up and kisses Igor on the Cheek and then pounces on the bed wake me up in a little while okay love.

Igor jerks away at the kiss and looks horrified as he backs away from Salina having no clue why she kissed him.
Salina then gets a hurt look. "Mate? what’s wrong?"
Igor hisses as his eyes blaze, "What do you mean mate!" he turns away from her to try to talk to Sylvia.
Salina is stunned. but you marked me.* she then pulls the kimono from her right shoulder and shows the bite mark that also has his name on it.
Igor shakes his head, “That’s not a real binding." His expression starts becoming cold as he looks at Sylvia to try to reconcile with her.
Salina then says in a small voice filled with sadness "but it is for my people." just as tears spilled from her eyes.
Igor feels feelings start melting into his own before he closes his eyes and forced the strange detached emotions off to the side.

Salina then collapse on the bed in silent tears as she realizes the queen lied and used her and the one she wanted didn't want her back. 'But he was soo nice to me nani, nani desk' she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Igor looks at Sylvia with a pleading look in his eyes as he grips her hand gently, " please dont leave. your a member of the family here." he gets down on his knees in a very subservent manner and his body laugage is one of defeat.

Sylia pulls her hand out from his, flicking the hand over her face to put on an annoyed look as she says firmly, "no, first of all i won't serve a captain who is so whipped as you who will fall to begging. Secondly your ship seems cursed to attract the worst attention so i am going to go for another ship. You can use Leon to pilot this heap." She waits for her analasys to go through to give her the clean bill of health before starting to head to her room to get her bags.

Igor's eyes fixate on the ground before he quietly hads over a data pad what is her cut of the pay for the time she has been on the ship. He slowly stands looking quite crushed as he quietly slinks off to the cororer feel like crap and having no will to fight right now. He seems to be sliding quickly into a depression of all the crap that has that has happened withen the last day.

As soon as Sylvia has gotten everything from her room she heads out of the ship and to a local hotel to set her things before she starts looking to see what ships need a new pilot. As she is walking towards the center for jobs she pulls up the strands of Igor's hair she has and submits the DNA strand to the bidders who wanted it.

Sylivia after an hour hears a small alert from her to a transfer of money from Project Valkery just for the information on the young captian of 10,000 credits. as she glances at it she sees they have a file on the DNA sample they got as well as several other experaments attacted to the file that seems to be all about him.

Sylvia stares at the amount sent to her and quickly sends a reply message which lists all the remaining info she had witheld, including the ship Igor was piloting, where it is right now and where it will be heading next. She also sent info on the crewmembers as well as the condition of the ship. She went through the list for each member of the crew and sent the data on them to the highest bidders. Stretching with a deep breath her mask shifted to one with a pleased look, so the crew had been worthy after all, it brought her a decent bit of money.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:53 pm

as zazie comes of age in the orphanage he decides to leave and find a new home, as he is walking by the hallyway door which leads to the exit he hears two people talking one says" i heard if you want to get of this rotten planet, the best way to be is to sell slaves from planet to planet" the other says" yeah there is a slave trader around the area". As soon as Zazie hears that he bolts out the door running and with a evil laugh he says" huh thats how im gonna get off this forsaken planet. He runs down to the bazzar and finds a couple of slave traders , deciding to be on there good side he asks if he can work for the slave traders. Most of the slave traders feared Zazie since they know who his parents were, and what powers he had most of them offered a low wage,so he decided to move on to the next trader after hours of searching and wandering he comes across a slave trader who seems to travel from planet to planet. Zazie walks up to the slave trader and asks" i was wondering if you could possibly hire me to work for you" the slave trader says" i heard of your powers and of whom you are born what do you have to offer me if i give you a job?". Zazie says " i can offer nothing yet, but my loyalty and companionship". as the slave trader takes a step back he looks at Zazie from a distance and sees a demonic form that is fueled with nothing but pure hatred and destruction. The slave trader tells Zazie " ill hire you and let you sell some of my slaves only if your willing to listen and give me half off of what u make for each sale", Zazie replies"deal". As they both leave towards the ship the slave trader suddenly has a cold chill go down his spine and a feeling of something going horribly wrong, but he looks at Zazie and says" huh kid who is young like you shouldnt be a trouble for me nor anyone else". Zazie replies as he is walking" ha you have nothing to worry about". As the ship begins to close its doors the slave trader runs to the cockpit and yells to zazie " take the slaves downstairs and watch over them!". Zazie heads down stairs with the slaves following him until suddenly one of the slaves trips and lands on Zazie, Zazie turns around out of anger and grabs the slave by the throat and lifts him of the ground and says" if you Value your life then i suggest you make no more accidents, beacuse my forgivness will be the last thing that youll recieve from this universe"slave replies" ok i promise it wont happen no more". As they all sit down in the room the slave trader says over the intercom" were taking these slaves straight to Thi're i no people would pay well for them". Zazie slowly begins to get drowsy and suddenly has a flashback of his past memory of when his father was murdering his mother twisting and turning he decides to wake up already at a different planet . He looks around the room and sees blood and decapitated bodies of the slaves laying around and the body of the slave trader laying on top of the steps he suddenly looks at his hands and says" hmph usually i have control of myself when that happens guess this time it wasnt my fault hahahah" with an evil laugh he slowly gets up and decides to walk to the ramp of the exit door. He opens the doors and wipes his hands and face off on his cloth he looks around and says " hmph can this be the planet that the slave trader was talking about? can this be Thi're?". As he is walking he sees a billboard that has been ripped and twisted up saying " captain Igor looking to recruit some members to his new ship".Zazie puts on a smile and says" ha these will be my next victims". After many hours of searching he finnally comes across the ship. Walks inside and sees the captain of the ship. As he walks up to the captain he put on a smile and says "i was wondering if you could possibly hire me to work for you, for i can offer nothing yet, but my loalty and companionship".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Feng Mercenaries
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next