Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

Yumichika

Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

As Roslin and Emily were thrown out of Calico’s office Roslin tries to explain why they were there in the first place and as she was about to tell him about Emily she sees him get attacked from behind and Roslin Lets out a scream as she as she sees the weapon go thought his shoulder.

Calico looks down slowly before the rage vanishes from his face and a faint look of panic flicks through his eyes as he is yanked back. She can see his hands flick out towards the door as it slams shut and spindly webing of leters spread out from the doorknob.

In a thought of Panic Roslin looks to Emily and then tells her “Stay here” as she teleports back in to Calicos office and lands on his desk as she kicks at the thing attacking Calico and then tries to grab Calico to Teleport out of the room.

Calico has cut off the creature;s limb as he is gasping in pain when Roslin teleports in and he wheezes out, "Out!" As she starts to reach for him he pulls away as he curls his blood back into his body and huffs as he is forced to drop his attack with her appearing letting the demon that is reforming from imps to lash out at him tearing a deep gash into his cheek before it turns on her. It hisses out.
    "Come here little one I will not hurt you."

Roslin just shakes her head as she looks at Calico and says in a stressed voice “Come on I wanna get you out like you did when I was in trouble”
Avoiding the demon she puts the desk between her and it. She glares at is as she thinks of a plan one how to get her hurt Teacher out of the room.

Calico Barks out, " Get out!" Desperation is gleaming in his one eye as he looks at her as his eyes fall to his desk as it seems to warp slightly. The tentacles coming out of the desk whip about striking her  side going all the way through where calico could not get a shield up forgoing his own protection as the tentacles show to prove very sharp as they go through his leg and his side as well as nearly removing an ear.

“But --” she started but as she was about to leave she let out a scream of pain as she felt something go through her side. “FUCK!” she screams as she doubles over in pain as she looks at her side and tries to pull the Tentacle out of her side so she could get out like Calico said

“I can’t” she whimpers as she says that it will end up jumping with her if she were to leave now.

Calico narrows his eyes in depression and hate as he removes all stops on his magic to work at freeing her as he cuts through the tentcal holding her there. But by doing this his blood starts to flow freely as his atttention is diverted from keeing him from bleeding out.

As soon as she is free Roslin Jumps as Calico helps her get free. Because of her being in so much pain when she teleports away she ends up teleporting just below the ceiling and lands on the ground with a sickening thud. All that Emily could hear from here was cursing and hissing as she curled up in a ball in pain.

Emily looks quite concerned, "Are are are you ok?"

As Roslin tried to look at Emily she just shakes hear head no as she puts pressure in her side tries to put pressure on her arm as blood drips from her wounds. Looking at Emily Roslin asks her to help her to the Medical ward and to help her find some one to help Calico.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 pm

As Haiba and Sian lay there in a comprised position The female swears loudly as they both man age to finally put it all together that Maku is back at school. "Very very very bad!" As they go running by the big smelly man [icks them up, "Oi we got kidies here." The woman motions for him to carry them along and places them in the jeep till she sees the condition every one else is in. She looks over Haiba and pulls out his vile before hitting him with a wap of her hand, "You should drink this you stupid kid. She forces Haiba to drink the liquid, "Now get your class mates back to school." She doesn't wait for him to respond but gets in the car as they peel out of there and drive for the school as they both start yelling at each other in Russian.
Jack arches an eyebrow seeing Haiba having his shirt nearly ripped off and Vlad never moved them from being on top of each other as he dumps them in the student's jeep. Jack grins widely as he winks and makes a clicking noise with this tougne , "So you like it rough Haiba. Like playing the bongos eh eh? I hear Chinese women are wild so is she? Oh wait the claw marks on your chest is all the proof i need." From where he was at it looked like those two ran off and ended up having a quicky in the tall grass.
Over the next 10 minutes Haiba gets movement back with a horrible burning sensation in his body as the poison is purged out of his system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily takes Roslin by the hand as she tries to find the medical wing but she becomes hopelessly lost seeing she has poor scence of direction and no idea where she is suppose to go. Unwittily she leads Roslin farther away from the medical bay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haha... no we have every thing under control." One of the techs says just as there are screams of 'in there!' before one or two are thrown high through the air by something in there. "Uhhh mostly under control. We summoned a demon in to a computer and well... it discovered wyfi." The tech looks about, "Actually having calico about would be wonderful since he is an expert in exorizing demons and spirits out of things."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Nicholi feels himself get picked up and thrown into the jeep. He has his eyes shut, trying to kill the pain by not focusing on it. He holds his leg wound with his hand as he curls up in pain. Oh God. Oh God. He tries breathing as if he was pregnant, but it just doesn't seem to work. To make matters worse, he feels something large get thrown on top of him. Nicholi screams out in pain as it hits his leg. He looks around to see that Sian has been thrown on top of him. He takes his hand and pushes her to the side of him, putting himself between Sian and Jack/Haiba. He has his back to Jack, looking at Sian. Well, not really looking, since his eyes are still closed and trying to kill the pain.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Max blinks and backs away slowly. "Umm.....I'll just go look for him then ok? Ok." He runs off to try to find Calico and pulls out his PDA from his pocket and turns it on curiously. "It found out about wifi? If that means it can travel from computer to computer, shouldn't they just turn off the network so it can't jump?" He said to himself as he started browsing his PDA to see if there is any warnings about the demon as he starts to head back to Cal's office.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Haiba Groans as he shakes and sits up looking quite pale despite his dark complexation as he slowly pulls him self behind the wheel seeing that Nicholi seems to be freaking out, Jack can't really move his legs and Sian is out cold. He shudders as he holds onto the wheel for a bit before turning the jeep on and placing his hand on the stick as he pulls out, Ignoring Jack's lude comments about him and Sian. He feels that burning feeling linger as the rest of the poison is slowly burned off as he pulls out and drives back slower then he normally would drive. He pulls in and slowly places hsi head on the wheel and turns the car off not moving from that position for a while till he feels the burning feeling goes mostly away before he steps out of the car. He wasn't expecting a contact poison to be smeared on the small I-Swat's hands and claws and grunts as he realizes high sight is a mocking thing. He waits for the medical crew show up to check on the others as he lingers about knowing they will want blood tests.
Haiba waits to see if any one needs help to be led back to their rooms, unless it is Jack who he bluntly ignores any requests for help from him.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Jack is hoisted into a chair and told to put his feet up as they cut open his calf to find the muscle and stitch it back into place he then pulls out some of his bio gel as they lower his legs back down and sits there for a while with bandages on his legs to hold the skin close. He waves off any help that starts to come his way while he waits for the full hour to pass as he twiddles his thumbs. During this time he offers Nicholi some of the gel to patch up his cut marks "It works really well. Just smear it on where the wounds are. Might take 10 minutes for the no scaring or weird coloration affect."

Haiba is checked out fine other then traces of poison in his body but it should be gone by the end of the day. Nicholi is dismissed by the medical crew with the same diagnose and tell him the cuts are not that deep. " Your alright just feels like the cut is deep because a cat got you." As they look over Sian, they see that she is fine just pushed her self to the edge with some ability and release her as well seeing Jack was the only wounded one they would of had to worry about if he wasn't already deadish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Max gets to Calico's room out side there is a trail of blood and about his door there are many different glowing inscriptions of some kind of warding in all sorts of different languages as well as what sounds like a small battle on the inside of the room. If it wasn't for the weird black blood mingled with yellow-orange blood coming out from under the door the noises sounds like Calico might of just been throwing things about with sounds of a movie with sword fighting sounds in it playing in the back ground, with heavy thuds. If Max looks close enough he can see some red blood that is dispersing through out the other blood in faint lines.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Max freezes up when he gets to Calico's room, his eyes darting around from the runes to the blood and back again as he starts to get a bit queezy from the sight of the blood and gulps as he slowly approaches the door and shivers. "P-professor Calico?? W-what's going on in there???" He shouts in a bit of panic as he watches the blood and pounds on the door hard before curiously trying the handle to get a look inside the room.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 am

Haiba nods slightly as he moves to carry Sian back once she is cleared he scoops her up into his arms making sure there is as little skin contact as he can get as he carries her. He stops to look back at Nicholi and smiles slightly, "You need any help back to your room? I can offer a shoulder at the moment." He stops to see if Nicholi needs any help to go back to his room.
If not he carries Sian right to her room, forgetting about the smooth jade door on the other side. He sets her on the bed and turns about to see the door and his shoulders slump "Well Crap."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

“Emily the Med ward is the other way” Roslin grunts out in pain as she clutches her side in pain. As she looks at Emily, Roslin starts to become dead weight in the girls arms.

“Fuck!” she grunts out as the pain gets worse as she walks down the hall

Emily tuns about as she heads in the right way or mostly right way and wanders that way clearly having no knowlage of this place or seem to have any rush to get any where.

“Emily could you help me walk faster….I think I might be loseing too much blood and it HURTS!” she says as she forces herself to walk.

Emily looks at her as she looks quite worried, "I ..I am trying but i dont know where to go..."

"Okay.....just keep going down this hall and make a Right and it should be around there" says Roslin as she heads in the direction of the Medical wing

Emily not being the strongest or most direction orinated gets them to the rightish area as Roslin feels quite weak from blood loss.

“Okay look for the door that says Medical” she grunts out almost too weak to move any father. “Let me sit for a sec.” she asks as she pulls her shirt over the wound more. She then looks at Emily but is starting to see darkness in her vision as she starts to feel faint. “Emily would you please go fine a medic in one of the buildings….I cant remember what one it is right now…I hurt too muc-” she says as she collapses in a heap on the ground and whispers in a rather soft voice “go fine some one now”

Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Nicholi looks at Jack and takes the gel. He quickly applies it and rubs it in. He holds his leg as he sees Haiba come by and offer assistance. "I would love to use your shoulders." Nicholi starts to pick himself up and wrap his arm around Haiba's shoulders. He's so strong. Nicholi limps down the hall as he tries to keep up with Haiba. "Wait, hun. I'm just not gonna be able to keep up. Can I just get a back ride? Please? I barely weigh anything." If Haiba really looks at Nicholi, Nicholi has a thin, lean body with just enough muscle definition to keep him from looking like a skin and bones.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am

Haiba moves at a slow and steady pace as he lets Nicholi rest on his shoulder. When asked to ride on his shoulders Haiba grimaces slightly. "Having to carry both would throw me off balance. I already know this from previous training. I am sorry ." Haiba does acknowledge he doesn't look like he weighs much but with his old team that didn't mean any thing when it came down to it. He allows Nicholi to lean heavily on his shoulder where he moves at a pace that can accommodate for the wounded man and lets Nicholi direct him to where Nicholi's room is. once there he stays long enough for Nicholi to get in and onto his bed if Nicholi desired before nodding slightly, "I will see you tomorrow in class then."
Haiba shifts Sian about to take some weight off his arms for a few moments as he sets out for her room planning only to set her down in it and not stay but the jade door had other ideas.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 am

As Max touches the door he sees the glowing writting converging onto his hand where pain starts to sear into his hand before the door is yanked open by who is clearly Calico but bleeding heavily from many points. He pulls max away but he still gets a glimpse of Calico's office which looks completely smashed and looks like there was a blood bath of some sort in there. He growls out, "Away from my office.." He pauses as he reaches out with magic to try to figure out who it is before letting go and closes the door as he sets up a new seal on his door that make it so only he can touch it and get in. Max can't see his eyes which is plastered over by his hair but something seems off as Calico storms off showing even more wounds that are open but the blood is not flowing out of them. As Calico heads, limping heavily, for the medical bay he seems to be writing out spells on his body with his own blood. His tail looks like it is barley being held on by what skin is there holding it together and the bone Max can see through the bloody mass.
Calico doesn't stop or slow as students scramble out of his way or in some of the teacher's cases step out of the way as if this seem normal. Calico seems to know exactly where he wants to go as he heads to the medical building and to the proper wing for his injuries and the proper room for damage beyond normal standers by things from beyond space and time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily helps Roslin to a medical person who leads her to the proper wing and room for injuries which is really close to where calico will be heading to. Roslin is patched up but her arm is removed due to too much damage to it as they replace it with a skeleton of a mechanical arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day when they get to class Calico is there in heavy bandaging about his eyes, arms, legs, tail, torso, one of his ears stitched up but standing tall in the front of the class as they enter. He waits for all of them to sit down with out really reacting to any thing before he says in a strange accent. "Both Maku and I will be on medical leave for today. I arranged for a substitute to come in to teach. I will be back tomorrow...Maku will be back once he is deemed fit to teach again." Calico seems trying not to move as much as he can as he seems to look in their direction. "Tomorrow you will know what you all signed up for or got recruited into." Calico slowly limbs out of the room with pain tugging the corner of his mouth down. Also what seems different about him is he seems to have about 3 inches of hair from his forehead over his missing eye which was a blond with probably some gray hairs is now stark gray. "The substitute will show up soon. Stay in class till then."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Nicholi is in class, sitting on his other leg, the leg that hadn't been slashed. He is nursing the leg with his hand. As he hears Calico, he starts to wonder, How many animal people are there in this school? He looks around and sees everyone he had met around him. He is sitting near the door, so he sees Calico limp out. As he leaves, Nicholi turns back and looks at whoever is behind him. "What's happening? Why is he leaving? What happened?" Nicholi puts his hand on his wound and rubs his leg as he tries to keep it from acting up.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Max rubs his head in class, the spot he is rubbing has a small bandage covering his head. "Ok Professor Calico..." He shivers as he recalls the day before and all the blood that made him faint and hit his head on the ground. He whinces as he pokes the band-aid covered bump lightly and sighs as he watches Calico walk out and looks a bit disturbed and saddened by how he looks at the moment. "Poor Calico....I hope he gets better soon." He thinks to himself and pulls out his PDA to browse the web while they wait for the sub.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:53 pm

As Hiaba finds him self faced with a smooth jade door with no door knob he finds he is stuck in the room till Sian can get up and open the door for him or cast a very powerful spell to open it. If he looks about he finds a chair that reclines that he can rest in and sleep in if need be. If he looks around he see a few files on her desk and one of them is open and the front page has the words, 'Mission Directive' in bold letters on it. He also sees a number of weapons and training armor on one wall. A chines long sword as well as a set of throwing knives and a bracer, is on a desk resting on a deep green velvet cloth. Next to it is a hip flask with Celtic knots on it and if he open it he gets a bit tipsy off the smell alone, a bit like a punch in the face that promises more if he were to take a sip. Above the sword on the wall is an old hunting rifle. If he looks at it closely he can see runes etched into the barrel and along the rest of it. The last item on the table is an old unadorned blow pipe with a note that says 'From Calico. Jacked it from time'. As he looks at these he hears Sian muttering and realizes that she has woken up sort of. She looks drained but he can feel the faint tingle of magic then smells food as a plate with a large rear stake, garlic mash potatoes as well a thick stew appear on the table with the files on them across from her bed. He sees as she tries to sit up and get the food but only manages to roll over a bit. Habia realizes that Sian hasn't noticed that he was in the room since she had just woken up and is apparently still very groggy.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Haiba looking about the room flips open the Directives as he looks over them with the utmost curiosity seeing his only reason being in a green class is because of the attack and his abilities being unknown. The only reason he is in a bottom of the bottom green class and having to go through basic again. He lets his eyes look over the information seeing he already knows she isn't a green recruit and curious about her reason for being in there before he closes it as he hears her wake up. He places the file down and looks over to see she is half asleep and goes back to reading it as he looks at it with it on the desk before moving off to set up a plate for her and helps her sit up. "Morning sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:57 pm

As Roslin wakes up she finds that she is in the Hospital wing of the school and that she is heavily bandaged and that her left arm feels weird. As she forces herself up she brings both of her arms in front of her and then she freezes. Looking from her right hand to her left she is in complete shock, so she does the only thing that comes to mind she screams.

As she screams the nurse runs into the room “Miss, are you alright?’” she asks as she picks up Roslin’s chart from the end of the bed.
“Wh-wha- what happen to my arm” Came Roslin’s voice that sounded in pain and on the verge of tears.

“Your arm was Damaged beyond repair so the took it off…you were lucky that they gave you the Mechanical one you have now. Said the nurse as she busied herself with Doing a quick check up on Roslin. Once the nurse was done with that she went and got a spare uniform and gave it to Roslin.

Roslin just took it with her real arm. “Do I get to go to my room now.” she asked as she heard the curtain being drawn around her bed.

“You have class in about an hour and since you have been cleared to leave I suggest you put on the temp uniform and then head to your room and get your books and head off to class.” said the nurse as she went to check on another patient.

After putting on the non bloody clothing Roslin left to her room with the intentions of getting a long sleeve shirt and a glove to cover up her new so called arm. After that was done Roslin carried her book bag in her right hand since she was still tying to get use to her new arm and headed to Class.

Upon reaching the hall to the class room Roslin saw Calico leaving. Not really sure why he left Roslin walked in to the classroom and sat near Max.

“Why did Professor Calico Leave?” she asked as she rubbed her soar shoulder where metal meets flesh in an attempt to make the pain stop. “oww….. I should have asked for pain killers” she whispers to her self as she pulls the left sleeve of her shirt over her new hand since she wasn’t able to find a glove in her room.

“I really with they didn’t have to take my arm” she whimpered out in a whisper to herself un aware that the others in the class heard her.

Placing her head on her desk Roslin cradled her head in her right arm and she looked at a wall with a slightly annoyed yet pained expression on her face.

‘This is gonna be a LONG day’ she thought to herself as she wished the pain away.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Mission Directive
I-Cop Sian Meilong Tobias Alexander you are here by removed from active duty as a I-Cop and moved to reconnaissance and mission control. The class you are assigned to is 314 in closed are the basics on the class-men of class 314. The instructor is Calico rank 'Specialist'. You are not to aid the class-men in assignment befitting their rank but should Calico attempt to place them on missions that are far beyond their capability you are to intervene and give aid covertly if possible. Should you be discovered by the class-men on a B,C or D ranked mission you have been approved to alter and whip the memories as need be. Any ranking missions beyond those will be impossible for you to give aid unnoticed and your mission will be to get the class out of the mission and back to an Infinity base, baring that you are to keep as many alive till aid is able to get to you.

As Haiba helps Sian sit up the world goes dark again for a moment and she feels as though she's going to throw up. A groan escapes her as she moves her head about to look at Haiba. "You are way to chipper." she mutters as she lets him sit her up as her stomach reminds her that she is starving and still weak. "What happen? How long have I been out?" she ask as she takes the soup carefully in her shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 am

Geo leans over as the table and says to Nicholi, "Looks like he needs a medical leave for something that happened to him yesterday or early this morning. Also the other I-swat member is down and out from something that happened to him mentally, professor Maku isn't really our teacher but he is supposedly hanging out to watch Professor Calico's Class." Geo looks about, " I heard that his higher ups are pissed at him for not following regulation with us." Geo cringes as Lina hits him before going back to reading famous history battles. "What its what i heard."

Lina glares at him over her book as Kevin cuts in, "Yeah seeing so far we failed i'm surprised we are getting good food. Actually im surprised we had good food right off the bat. And most of our things still."

Jack looks about before grinning from ear t ear, "Hey Sian and Haiba are missing. hehe. Bow chicka wow wow."
All the people look over at Roslin who happened to of sign up and snorts at Roslin. Lina says softly, "At least you got an arm freak." The others look at each other uneasily since some knew basic rules on the program they signed up for life in till they retire from reasons.

A fairly thin haired man walks in and drops his books on the table and writes on the board. 'Dr Takl I-Cop'. He sets the chalk down and looks over them with a clearly disapproving eye, "Great his class. If you all haven't figured it out you are the bottom of the bottom on the list of recruits." The man sits down and closes his eyes, "seeing you are part of Calico's class its easy to see why you all are failures already. That creature i don't know how he can get through all his missions but he does. I suppose he is of some use but never has he gone through basic. Ho whe became I-Swat i have no clue. " The sub continues to bad mouth the class and Calico even as he takes them out to run laps saying its basic training that they should be doing.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 am

"You have been out for a day. And we are missing things we both already know about, I believe." Haiba says lightly toning down his chirpy tone as he smirks slightly. A vague jealousy goes through him as he thinks on the Mission Directives she has seeing she still has the I-cop rank because of the directive unlike him who got demoted till they could figure out what he really does or why he was one of the few they could find even with no active abilities. He silently makes a list of a memory loss charms he knows that he can easily hide and would be a constant reusable ability of the charm. The list that is made up is one that requires a rare wood, which he has a block of in his room in a small sealed container, that needs to sit in a bowl of herbs for an extended time of about a week. //So I might lose some memories between then and now but at least I will have it. Need to make a small journal till then.//
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Max droops his ears when Roslin comes over and he sees her arm, he sighs softly and looks at her. "What happened to you? Why do you have a mechanical arm?" He asked with a frown on his face. Before he could get a response he turned to watch the sub walks in, Max's ear flatten against his head when the sub starts trash talking the students themselves and Calico. Max growls quietly to himself as he eyes the sub. "Just because he is a higher up doesn't mean he can trash talk us and call us all failures....what a dick."

When they are made to run laps, Max moves at a slow steady pace instead of a real run like he should be doing.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Sian curses softly in Chinese as the empty bowl of soup tumbles from her hands. She blinks and vaguely brush the bits of the soup she spilled on her shirt in an attempt to brush them away. Her head spins a bit as she slums back against Haiba. "A day? Really? I feel like I've been out for week." she says in a weak voice. "I wounder how long it took Mother to master that shadow ability." she mutters as she tries to sit back up but can't. She stares at the ceiling then turns her head to look at Haiba. Sians brow furrows as she tries to recall the events that lead her to be drained and bedridden. No wounder Mother said to use that ability only on my self or when I was touching the other person., she thinks then looks at Haiba from the corner of her eye. "Haiba... My heads killing me and my memory is all jumbled. What happened? I know we got into a bit of a fight but I don't recall it all then I remember passing out but that it. I don't even fully recall why we got into the fight." she says as she tries to think through the mounting pain in her head and the grumbling of her belly as it demanded more food.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Nicholi is just confounded on everything that has been going on. How often does all of this happen? Nicholi looks around in an odd face, trying to figure what has happened when he sees the new teacher come in. As the teacher says that he should starts running, Nicholi tries to at least walk quickly, but his leg still hurts from the gash. He limps and briskly walks as he tries to stay at a moderate pace right behind Max.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 am

Roslin whispered to max head still on the desk…:remember when the guys with the huge guns were running around yesterday?” she asked as the teacher was talking shit about every one and then forced them outside to run.

As they ran Roslin kept a slow pace since she was still feeling slight pain from where the attached her new arm. While at her pace she jogged slowly next to Max so she could answer his questions, picking up where she left off,

“When you told us to go back to my room…or was it to yours…anyway we ended up hiding in Calico’s office and had a look around and when he threw us, Me and Emily, Out he was attacked from something that was in his office…I teleported in to try and help and the thing attacked me and did major damage to my arm…Calico told me to leave after freeing me so I did and I think Emily helped me get to the medical ward… I kinda Blacked out half way to there. When I woke up this morning my arm was gone and the nurse told me to go to class even though I am in pain…I think I need to stop running….it is kinda uncomfortable for my shoulder… since it is still healing.” with that said Roslin stops to a fast walk her right hand going to her shoulder as she winced in a bit of pain from agitating the not fully healed shoulder.

If the teacher yells at her she would Flip him off when he was not looking and glare at him when he was looking at her and tell him she just got out of the Medical bay this morning and she forgot to get pain killers from the nurse.

‘this is gonna be a long day indeed’ she though as she followed the rest of her class at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm

(i just wanted to see what you would do with that teacher but onwards you can say what they move.)

The sub watches them as he notes down all their times. He nods slightly as he sees who has injuries and not. Jack was one of the first to come in even with clear things of stitching on his legs where his legs been stitched up to keep his hamstrings down. "Ah well not surprising there are some good students in the failure's class. But there are others which are destined to die and not by his hands." He waits for every one to come in where he says, "Alright you are the last group to come in. I understand some are hurt where i would not hold it against you but those not hurt have made it so your class has remained on the bottom rank." He looks at Max as he says this. Lina, Geo, and Kevin eye him darkly for a moment before turning their attention back to the teacher. "And your teacher Calico, has given me instructions for all of you to follow the school's living conditions. Since you are all a class and will become a group later you will all be living together. " The sub closes his book and lets his eyes rove about, "Which means you all have to share a large room together meaning all your stuff as well and those who are not here." He closes his note book after reading all the note from Calico and nods at them."You have the rest of the time to study and move, which i suggest you do while you still can." At this he leaves seeing he has fulfilled his side of the bargen to be a sub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning they see Calico is back behind the desk in his human form as he has his hair danging over his face and he looks like he is still in pain. It is also clear that he probably still not see at all with out help of the cybernetic eye which is rather creepy at the moment seeing it looks like it is red on black seeing he isn't concentrating on controlling the coloration of the eye it's self. As he stands up to see who is hear and not he glances at his roister and seems to frown through the grimace of pain before going on with what he planed as he writes rules down on the board with his left hand. His right arm is in a sling and he seems to have a cast or a thick brace about a foot and leg.
He writes down what looks like rules on the board and says them out loud as well in a monotone voice.

• 1. Ranking is important for better supplies.
  • 2. Your team is every thing to you. Every one in your team affects what you can get, so try so your team does not try to off you.
  • 3. No one gets left behind. They are your team you have to try at least unless higher ups tell you to retreat now.
  • 4. Your enemy is your enemy not your friend.
  • 5. You break cover you have to cover it up if you can and do the paper work.
  • 6. Revealing who you are to any one not of infinity is instant death. You tell the secret you kill your self and those that you told, as far as potentially every one in that time line.
  • 7. The secret of dimension traveling being told to outside people is a forfeit of your life.

Calico looks fairly weary as he motions for them all to memories the rules before getting up and motioning for them to follow him. He leads them out where he teaches them how to aim and fire several guns. When he moves his arm from the sling people can see there is not a left of that arm's forearm from the looks of it as he seems to be using water to support that arm as well as move it. When they go in to eat it all seems to be gruel that they are served from morning to night to their class. The next day it also seems to be just weapons training as well as some running to get them into shape.
On the third day they see a note on the door of the class in calligraphy like writing, "I am getting my arm fixed so please enter and sit down a substitute should be in about 10 minutes after class starts. - Calico.'

(now every one is back in class. and post in large)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next