Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 pm

T.I.M. could hardy walk though the door to the classroom if "he" hadn't deck his head. Standing up to his full height, T.I.M. looked around the room. The whole class stop for a while on what they were doing and went quiet. T.I.M. started moving to towards a chair closest to "him" and try to sit in it The chair was crash under T.I.M. massive weight. the whole class broke out of laughter, ending the quiet spell. T.I.M. arose and walk to the side of the corner, and the laughing stop. "It would be better if I just stand here" "he" said, and then class went back what they were doing.

Last edited by Ninja 4 Hire on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Well, thought Finkley, this is exactly what he was worried would happen. More Angels...
The Automaton looked too much like his Uncle Cebrum's ranting to be off. Poor Uncle Cebrum. They should have remembered that the balconey had to short a railing...
Finkley emerged to realize the professor was talking. Beach facility? What?
Was this a health spa or a training facility? Finkley shakes his head and continues his suvey of the students. Somehow, he was either seeing a new batch of students that sort of looked like the last ones, or the last ones had done something to look different.
"oh, and who the hell shot me?" said the felid creature to the front. Or at least that is what he wished she had said. So unlady like...
Wait, shot? So these were the same people. God's frilly toga he was in a bind.
To one side he see a man making a pass on some woman while smoking. Elsewhere, people made rude gestures at each other. All of the people here seemed...
Oh god, that one has horns! And the teacher is some fuzzy monstrosity.
Is he in America? The clock ticks a while while Finkley sweats it out. After a few moments he calms and focuses back on his book. He can do this, just four years and your free, he told himself. Just for years and your...
He notices that the class has gone quiet.
"What?" he asks. He realizes he had raised his hand, and now let it fall with a wooden weight.
"...and why did you shoot us?" The question hung in the air like an ugly beetle.
"You just said, when Roslin asked about who shot her, that you did. What the hell man?"
"I did?" Finkley managed to squeak, "oh. Um, Sorry..."
Finkley hid behind the book. If this was his time, he didn't want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Nicholi gets ready to fall asleep in Max's bed when he hears someone yell at him to go to class. "Dammit." Nicholi sits up and rubs Max's back. "Come on, hun. We need to get to class, or we might actually get in trouble." Nicholi stands up and starts walking out the door. As he is walking down the hall, Nicholi is practicing his simple spells. He starts making small fires and swinging it around his head and around his body as if it was lace and above his head he "floats" a crown of ice.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Seeing Nova walk in, Haiba nods slightly after the impressive display of some kind of light illusion. Upon hearing Nova's raspy voice near him, he chuckles weakly, "Sounds like you had a wonderful time out side of quarantine." He starts to trail off ducking as he is aware of movement coming near him as Sian flicks her book at the man only to hit the teacher.
Haiba does not bat an eye at the android's height or the fact it is an android. Pity flicks through him as he sees that the chair broke under the android's weight. He rubs his head not sure what to say seeing there seems to be an endless additions to the class as he waves half heartedly to the strangely docile classmate.

Haiba straightens up as he hears Finkely admitting to shooting the ones that got wounded. The mixture of hate, strange pity, and his want not to get into any more trouble then there has been since the first day he entered this class, stills Haiba's tongue from any rash comments he might say. He cups his cheek as he leans off to one side of his desk as he appears to listen to Calico talking about moving facilities. He starts to zone out as he looks out side not wanting to have to stay in one place before words of moving finally sink into his mind. He mumbles out more to him self then any one else, "Wait we are moving?...Free for the rest of the day?" Haiba looks thoroughly surprised this one teacher seems to allow so many off days of teaching before shrugging and stretching out as he sits back. A smug grin settles on his face as he thinks on what places near by he can hunt in seeing he is tired of the hospital food he was fed and desired real food. "Hey if any one wants to join me, I plan on hunting seeing i'm pretty much all packed up already." He leaves this invitation open to every one that happens to hear him.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Max meeps and perks up his ears as Calico yells at them and sighs rubbing his head as he gets up after Nicholi. "I figured this would happen Nicholi, hooky doesnt seem like a good idea in a place like this..." He mumbles out as he follows Nicholi and watchs him curiously and perks up again when he recalls seeing the android with Calico. "Wait a minute...." He says under his breath and walks past Nicholi and into the classroom before him and looks around for T.I.M. before looking at him curiously. "An android? Oooooo interesting!" He says cheerfully before blinking at Calico. "Beach facility? And um what are we allowed to take with us Calico?"
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Fnkley heard the word hunt.
"I love hunting!" he blurted out. He waited a second before continuing, "If I may join, that is. I can at least play as the beater if needed."
Finkley smiled, this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Sian freezes in her throw as she sees the book miss Nova and peg Professor Calico in the face. She grits her teeth and was about to try and rush to her seat as the Prof caught it but stopped as another new classmate walks in. She look him up and down as he takes her seat, all thoughts of trying to hide the fact she was the one who threw the book gone from her mind. Besides, trying to hide the fact I threw the book will make it worse for me., she thinks as she watches the chair break under the new guy. She shakes her head a bit and hopes Professor Calico request a reinforced chair for Tim. Sian's face goes blank as she hears Finkely says hes the one who shot them. She blinks as she tries to process the information. A look of rage crosses her face but passes as she stops and tries to think. "Every one deserves a second chance to prove them selves." she says to Finkely and pats him on the shoulder with her robotic hand. "Ya blow off my right arm though and we'll have problems." she says and leans on a desk as she listens to Calico. "Sun, surf and training. This should be fun. Hey Haiba I'll join ya. Just let me pack first. Were should I meet ya?"
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:23 am

“Fine be that way Lina at least I was trying to apologize but growing up in a laboratory kinda makes it hard to be social you prick.”

As Roslin looked away from Lina she looked at Finkley and a growl erupted from her throat.

“You shot us….why the hell did you shoot us….its partly your fault that we are all even freakier that before…..If having Cat genes I didn’t really know about was bad enough…. I will forgive you for shooting me if you help me making a new arm.” she said as she

Roslin stayed in her seat and just Glared at the man in front of her but once Calico came in with the robot person, Roslin just gave a “wtf” look as the thing tried to sit in a chair.

‘wow that was dumb’ Roslin thought to her self as she focused on Calico.

“Calico do you know why we are like this…. And would it be possible for me to get some scrap metal….I wanna try to make a new arm for my self….If that is possible sir.” she asked him as she miss judged the space at the end of her desk and leaned too far over only to fall to the ground. As she fell she cursed up a storm.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

T.I.M. saw that Roslin trip over in her chair. Ignoring her curses, "he" walks from the corner of the class to standing over her. "Let me helpzzz..." he said as his face twitches. He grabs the side of the bottom half of the chair with both of his hands. Lifting the chair above his head with Roslin still in it, then forcefully place it back down. The the tips of the chairs legs break off, digging deep into the floor, making it a permanent feature of the room.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:18 pm

As Nicholi gets closer to the room, he hears Roslin yelling and somthing crashing. Great. Another day. Nicholi melts the crown with the fire, turning it into steam. Nicholi walks into the room and sees T.I.M. Another one? Nicholi walks over to Max and brushes his shoulder with his hand in a lovingly manner. Whispering in Max's ear, "Maybe later tonight." Nicholi makes his graceful stride to T.I.M. and puts his hand out as a greating. "Hello, I'm Nicholi. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 pm

As Roslin and he chair was lifted in up she screamed out in shock. And as she was dropped to ground she let out a string of curses and then go up from her chair and bolted behind Calico.

“K-keep it away from me.” Roslin hissed

If every one looked at her they would see that her Cat ears and Tail have made themselves known.
Back to top Go down
Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 pm

T.I.M. turns to face Nicholi. "buzzz...click, click, I am a Timewarp Infantry Machine of the Homeline android project" as "his" voicebox cracks. T.I.M. stares at the hand that Nicholi put out in front of him. "He" awkwardly mimics the gesture, but doesn't shake the hand.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:19 pm

"Max we are moving so any thing left here might be here for months before we come back."
Calico lets his ears flick back to deafen the noise of the bang before eying the now Brown and purple splotched girl that has her ears sticking out the sides of her head. The head gear on Roslin forces her ears to lay out parallel to the ground. Her tail is now a nice long furred tail where the coloring matches the now purple and brown splotched hair. His eye flicks out to see the boding between Max and Nicholi making him feel faint confidence in the class finally starting to work together. He finally says, "I will not give you any the metal i have only because it is either cursed or holy. And I can't keep it away from you since he is your class mate." He finishes off speaking with a flat tone." Calico sighs mentally as his eye moves to look at the ceiling as he silently asks him self 'why me'. He looks thoughtful for a moment before saying truthfully, "No Idea what happened to all of you other then shit happens. If you ask any one else its more of don't know what happened. All we know it has something to do with classified information."

Lina kicks back and says to Haiba now ingnoring the pissy cat, "I am going to pack and train with getting use to trying to talk with out the face mask ...Or learn how to use what i got now. " She uses her boots to hold her self there for a bit not feeling inclined to leave the sun spot any time soon before getting up and stalking out.
Jack rubs his head as he looks Roslin over, noting all the changes, before shrugging, "I am probably going to go to the library to read...been itching to find something to work out my brain. " He slumps into his clothing that looks like he might of jacked from a giant student or the giant clothing supplies. He doesn't seem keen on trying to leave the school or do much activity at the moment.
Kevin sits up a bit and smiles weakly, "Ah hunting is not my thing... Not into the blood and death scene. Besides I need to pack."
Geo, who was tugging on a temporary neckless that he has to wear now, stops to look up. "Ah... Well I might join you to find some interesting geological rocks." Geo slowly gets up to go pack up his stuff, having no want to talk about what happened to him because of exposure to what ever they did get exposed to.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Sian can't help but laugh at Roslins reaction and the awkwardness of Tim. "Well looks like Roslin's not the only one we will have to teach social graces to and a softer touch as well." she chuckles then stops as she looks at Roslin noting the difference in her ears and tail. The last time she had seen the ears they were higher set on her head but now they were lower were her ears were normally. She also noted her tail had changes as well. The fur was longer and fluffy as well as brown and purple splotched. "Humm bad dye job or more likely side affect of what happened." Sian push off the desk and stretches and waits for the rest of the class to leave before asking the Professor for her book back apologizing for pegging him with it.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 am

Nicholi looks at TIM as he mimics him. He kinda chuckles and looks at him weird. He raises his hand instead as a kind of wave. Nicholi walks toward Max. "The class is leaving? Where are we going?" Nicholi grabs onto Max's arm for guidance. Htries to ignore Roslin's rants of insanity as he waits for Max's answer.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Haiba chuckles nervously as Finkely and tries to josh the man with a joke from the timeline he got stuck in for a while, "If we give you a gun, You promise not to pull a Cheney?" He does not expect the man to get it at all but he laughts light heartedly and softly hits Finkely in the arm. He looks at the others and smiles, "Well I just need to secure my foot locker and the crate I have. I will see you our side near the garage when you show up." He watches those who found one excuse or another to forgo hunting before shrugging as he settles on indifference. He heads to the room his stuff is and looks over it to make sure its in order before locking up his gear.
He heads to the armory to find hunting guns with non live ammo. He fills out the proper forms to acquire the weapons and checks on the darts he was given to check on the sedation codes to find out what he was given. //Non-leathal and mild neuro toxin....Nice to see they are so confident in our class...This will take forever to take down a deer with one shot...// He sighs and collects the weapons and commandeers a large vehicle. He thinks on getting his own hand gun from his things before thinking other of it not wanting to leave the guns or vehicle unattended.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Finkley prepares for the hunting trip by getting the following:
-Surgical Tubing
-Metal Piping
-Quick Release Catches
-Metal Pitons
-Hammer
-Chisel
-Whetstone
Finkley uses the chisel to cut each pipe in half, then smoothes the edges with the whetstone. He then sharpens the Pitons with the whetstone. He then cuts in notches, smoothes them too. He attaches the quick release to the end, puts in the tubing, and viola! Instant crossbows!
Ready for the hunting trip, he now gets pieces for a simple pulley arm. The felid had asked him to make something, might well try.
Anybody need a crossbow? Or a pipe club?
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Max blinks at Nicholi's question and rubs his head. "Um...Professor Calico just said the beach facility so....the beach one would say Nicholi...I'm going to head back to the room and pack up my things for the move." He pats Nicholi on the back and turns to leave the room and looks back at him. "Come on Nicholi, let's go back then figure out what to do for the rest of the day, ok?" He says with a slight smile then looks at the others. "See you all back at the room guys." He waves to everyone and goes back to the bedroom and starts to pack up his things.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm

"Ooo, the beach. Sounds like fun." Nicholi smiles at Max and makes his way after. He sways his hips in excitement as he makes his way down the hall. As he approaches the room, he runs in past Max and takes out a small suitcase. He fills it with all sorts of clothes and trinkets that he has. He takes out a small pair of blue swimsuits and puts them over his clothes as if they were going to be tried on. He walks over to Max and sits on his bed. "So, what do you think?" Nicholi winks at Max.

((I was thinking of the pair on the left))
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:37 pm

(I am only putting the words that got cut off in)

“I think I will go pack now” said Rolsin as she Darted out of the room as fast as she can accidentally knocking Max and Nicholi into a wall. “sorry” she called out as she made sure to put distance between her and the “Crazy Robot” for Roslin it brought back painful memories of her time in the Lab… and that was something she wanted to forget.

Once in the room Rolsin took all the clothing she had and the few books and miscellaneous items and shoved them in her duffel bag and then when she was done she sat back in her bed with her eyes closed trying as hard as she can do to cry over the child hood she spent with a fighting bot that was made to teach her to fight. The more she tried to forget the more she felt the blades digging into her skin again. Shaking her head Roslin got up grabbed her bag and when out side not caring where she was going only to end up at the field that they went to during there first class. Walking across the field Roslin mad her way to a tree to climb up and try to figure out how to get out of having to be near the people that are pissed at her, Lina and the one that brings back the painful memories, T.I.M. has brought up.

Last edited by Yumichika on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Jack leaves the library with books on what ever he could find that he hasnt already read with head phones in his ears. He sways to the music as he walks along only looking up to make sure he is not running into any thing. As he looks up he does spot a classmate in a tree and slowly closes the book as he looks up. He tugs the head phones out as he says, "Hey Roslin.... you alright?"

Nicholi and Max have fun? (if your doing it keep it in PMs for now)

Geo slowly walks up to the jeep where Finkely and Haiba are and waves half heartedly. "So how are you guys after four months in quarantine?" Geo as quiet as he normally is really just wants to have someone else there to talk to since his only interaction was with pesky rubber clothed robots while he spent his time strapped down.

Calico watches every one leave before trying to approach TIM. "Ah...TIM. Maybe you should go find some class mates to bond with....and maybe they can teach you soft touch as well..." He smiles awkwardly seeing he never had to deal with a completely mechanical person before, and from how electronically inept he is with any thing that runs on electricity.

If any one is to fine Lina:
Lina looks quite frustrated seeing she has her face plate off as she keeps trying to talk with out boiling acidic water from leaving her mouth. After a while she just takes her frustration on a wall with the new breath attack. The wall slowly melts from the heat of the attacks as she tries to control how wide the spray is with limited success.

Kevin on the other hand packed and is reading on how to make weapons just to keep his mind busy.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 am

T.I.M. looks back at Calico fiercely. "Mission confirm! Main objective, to find students to physical bind with. Secondary objective, learn the "soft touch" from students." Before Calico said anything back, T.I.M. turn around and started to run out to the hallway, but this time he didn't duck underneath the door. There came a large crash as T.I.M. burst though the exit and look around for any sign of life.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Sian laughs a bit as Tim charges out taking a bit of the door frame with him. "I guess hes not use to being indoors huh Prof? And what he mean by 'physical bind with'?" she says before leaving to pack since Professor Calico doesn't seem to be in the mood to giver her back her book. She shrugs and heads to her room to pack up her stuff. After packing it all up into her foot locker she picks up the set of hunting knives she had set aside before packing the rest. She straps the boot ones on then slips the blades in before strapping the two larger ones to her belt and the rest into the pockets of her vest. After locking her foot locker and putting the key on a necklace she heads out to find Haiba and any one eles that took him up on his offer of hunting. "Hey Fink. Thanks for waiting for me Haiba. Oh hey Geo, how ya doing? Nice to be free from those hospital rooms isn't it." she says smiling as she looks over the guns Haiab has gotten for them. "Really? Non lethal and mild neuro toxin? Ya gotta be kidding me." she says with a sigh. "Well if no one else is coming we should head out. If we see any of the others we can ask one last time if they wanna join."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Haiba shifts slightly, "It's a shame what we are stuck with now but at least Finkely has smarts to ask for parts to make crossbows." Haiba smiles as what anger he had for the man ebbs away. "By the way my name is Haiba. Nice to meet you sir."
Haiba sighs as he hears how he is after the four months and shakes his head, "Deemed dangerously unstable... Apparently." He lifts the arm with the cuff on his arm and wiggles his fingers. "But upside, down side. I can touch people with out risking the boost in any thing. And supposedly what ever happened in the classroom, when I passed out, will not happen again because of these devices." He looks at the cuffs and belt before grimacing as he wonders what the doctors and technicians meant by that. He frowns outwardly as he wonders about Jack being there with guns trained on him. He snaps out of his thoughts on the strange undead man as he hears Sian say something about getting the others. "It seemed like the others were not very interested in coming along. And I am not about to eat the gruel they would be giving to bottom ranking teams. So if they want to suffer it let them."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 am

Finkley loads the jeep with the crossbow parts, plus some spare parts to start working on a basic prosthetic arm for he Felid. He seems excited, as hunting is a great pastime for him.
"Umm..." he asks after circling the Jeep for the fourth time, "Where's the boiler?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next