Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 am

Nicholi goes into the water and pushes himself up to the surface. He circles his hand in the water underneath and is pushed above the water. He walks onto the bank and starts taking things out of his pocket. "Lina, see if we can put some of the stuff we brought into the bag." Nicholi looks around and doesn't see anyone. "I'm gonna be right back. I'm gonna see if I can find anyone else. I'll be within sight." Nicholi walks over the ridge of the bank and makes a circle out of his thumb and fore finger. He looks through his "looking glass" and starts looking this way and that and find Finkley and Kevin. "Hey, I think I see someone."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Roslin Nods her head with Wise eyes still to shocked that she had jumped out of a plane. “I-I am fine…just a few scratches.” she says as she grips the sheet-bag she had mad from the blankets her and Jack took from the Medical ward.

“I am gonna see how much of the Parachute I can save from the tree” Said Roslin as she finally got back to acting some what normal.

She quickly ran to the base of the tree then climbed and started to untangle the ropes and the chute from the tree. It took her a while but she finally got it after about 10 to 15 minuets.

“Jack Catch” she said as she tossed the now bundled up parachute down to Jack then Roslin Jumped from the tree landing on all 4’s much like a cat.

“Do you think this will help us with keeping our stuff together?, and maybe we can find some use for it. Like if we find some where to fish we could use it to catch fish?” Roslin said as she blush as her stomach made a growling noise.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:00 am

Finkley uses a knife from the toolbox to cut cord and bundle the cords and parachute into the bucket. The backpack now carries stuff.
Being from a tropical place, Finkley knows that any animal nearby is bad news bears, so takes a saw from the toolbox and cuts down a pair of saplings. Now with sounding poles, they can thrash the water and scare off wildlife. Him and Kevin also walk abreast when possible, so things can't charge or ambush them and block the other.
"Like home, I guess?" mumbles Finkley. He notes the sun's rising arc from the east, and points away to the west.
"Forward?" The mud devours their footfalls as the struggle on.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Haiba looks about dismally at the land scape around him then at T.I.M. His eyes dim at the faint worry of where they got dumped as his eyes slide over to T.I.M. From what he can guess from the temperature that the swamp and the humidity this might play havoc on his android classmate. He quietly sits down as he looks for the wiring he pulled out with a knife, and cork. He starts to magnetizing one end of the wire and slides it into the cork to make the start of a magnet. "Tim...I hope you are water proof." He eyes the position of the sun and silently calculates how much time they probably have till they would greatly need the make shift compass. He raises his hand to his headset and tests the connection to see if he can communicate with every one else as he quietly notes down in his head any thing that might give him a idea where they might be.
"Hello? Please tell me these are still functioning."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Nova looks about in mild disgust at his surroundings and sighs.
" Not much to look at eh Geo?" he says trying to get an idea of what to do next.
The comms crackle and he hears the voice of Haiba requesting assistance. Having already deciding on his usual course of action Nova's sense of fair play and well let's face it puckish humor asserts itself and he decides to see if Geo and Haiba would like to join him.
"Mr Haiba how are you sir? I have Geo with me and was wondering if you two gentlemen would like to join me on a bit of a social excursion out of this predicament?"
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Geo and Nova
Geo looks over in puzzlement with the seemly cryptic question, "Ok?" He wonders what his team mate means by social excursion.

Max and Sian 16
When Sian climbs up to get a reading on where they are, getting scratched up a bit as she goes up as she looks about she can see areas were the trees are higher in places just a bit indicating where the harder land might be. She can see oddities in the sides of the basin in the distance where it slopes into possibly into another basin or to the ocean which should be in that direction.

Finkely and Kevin
He takes the other pole and helps using the pole to make noises to startle off any creatures near them. "I think it should be that way." He says pointing in the general direction away from the sun's position. "At lest we landed in a fairly ...shallow water." Kevin looks quite out of place seeing this is not any thing he is really use to.

Jack and Roslin
For the time Roslin takes to climb and untangle the parachute with ONE ARM, there was some restless movement in the undergrowth. Jack shifts uneasily and keeps still seeing he gives off no truly living scent. He takes the time to patch up his cat suit with precise stitching using threads from his pants. He grimaces as she drops quickly and face plants into the ground as she lands, breaking her nose. "You know you only have one..." He trails off as the undergrowth reveals a brown furred angular cat like face that is about the size of a lion. Its thick kangaroo like tail is held still. It growls lowly at the one who has been moving the fastest and now is bleeding. Jack keeps his eyes fixated on the creature as he keeps absolutely still waiting to see who it goes for. "Marsupial lion..."

Lina and Nicoli
Nicoli does not see any one there or visible to his eyes due to the swamp trees being thick about them and either of them climbing to open high branches. At most he catches the odd coloration of uniforms and clothing but its just barely any thing and very eyes straining. Lina gets up and huffs as she draws a knife as a heard of Zygomaturus goes thorough the forest and start drinking from the river. Lina slowly backs away from the herd of hippo sized creatures.

Haiba and Tim
The are mostly in a seemly good area with only a small mammals about them at most.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Nicholi freezes where he stands when he feels the earth beneath him rumble behind him. He can't seem to move for fear of attracting attention. He tries to whisper to Lina. "What's happening? What's behind me?" Nicholi starts to twirl his fingers in a clockwise motion, moving the wind around him a subtle, light vortex, readying himself for action.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Haiba hearing someone on the other side of his question smirks, "Nice to hear you on this junk. And sure it would be nice if we weren't stranded here." Haiba goes quiet before saying after a few long moments, "Can you get us else where?" Echos out a intrigued voice, one clearly not keen on staying in survival training.
He glances at TIM and arches and eyebrow as he wonders about Tim.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Sian looks about one last time before climbing down slowly and helps cut up the shoot and helps wraps it up and into the pack. "Well I think there's some dryer area in one direction and in the other direction were the ocean should be, looks like basin is opening into another one or into a river that should lead us to the ocean." she says after climbing back up and snaps off two branches for her and Max. "Here you go. And for the time being its just the to of us. Lets hope we find the others on the way. Hows the GPS?" she ask as she slings the pack with the cut up and folded shoot onto her back.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Finkley take some of the rope from the parachute and ties it between his and Kevin's waists. He then Kevin's boots for having high sides (keep in water, but protect against snakebite) and his own little crocs (let out water, but vulnerable). He quickly uses two small sheet of scrap metal to make shin guards, and rolls the end to not be sharp.
Now, they simply follow the water down to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:47 pm

As Roslin got of the ground her, her only hand when to her broken nose.

“Muck….I keep forgetting I only have one arm right now” she says as she attempts set the bone/cartilage of her nose back in place so that it will not heal badly.

“well at least we got the bandages. Do you think you can help me a bit?” she asks Jack as she uses the sleeve of her Jacket to stop the bleeding.

Roslin Groaned as she moved her arm from her face to wipe the blood ion her paints then to look for bandages. She let out a sigh as her stomach made a noise again.

“Damn it!!!! Why do all the bad things happen to me?” she wines as she
Sits back down at the base of the tree and gets to work in fixing her face(Nose).

after she moved to the base of the tree Roslin noticed Jack go very still and she Followed his line of vision as she saw the Marsupial Lion as its eyes turned in her direction.

Roslin took in a steady breath as she very slowly moved her vision from the marsupial Lion to Jack then back to the Lion again

“Shit…” she cursed under her breath as she looked at the Lion

Jack breaths out slow as the lion watches her and growls The lion growls as it thumps it thick tail and it humps heaveily as it bares it's teeth at them and rears back on it's hind legs

Roslin Growls a Growl that says ‘ I am already pissed but I don;t wanna fight so back the fuck off and leave me alone’

She then looks up to the tree and readies herself for if she needs to make a quick escape. Her eyes dart back to the Marsupial Lion as she Glares but other than sitting in a crouch makes no other movement.

The lion raises up on it's back legs and much like a kangaroo it support's its self on it's back legs as it sees a chalance from the clearly living smelling one. It gets ready for a terratorial show down

Roslin tilts her hear to the side then decides to back down since the lion is bigger than her and she just didn’t feel up to fighting with the obously territorial Lion thing, so she just plops down on her but and says “Fine you win just leave me alone I wanna clean up my injury” she says in a rather annoyed sounding way as she starts to feel the pain again in her nose she lets out a small mew of pain.

Seeing that she is not backing off or running it sees it as a chalange and slaches out with it's hind legs a the claw's extend

“Crap” says Roslin in a slight Panic as she rolls in the direction of Jack and starts to back away from the pissy kitty as she was gonna call it.

As she keeps backing up she is also dragging her stuff with her

“Ummm Jack I think its Time to Run” she says as she stood her full height while still backing away from the angry Lion

Last edited by Yumichika on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Max blinks at Sian as she comes down from the tree and cuts up the shoot. "Erm well I got it working, but the battery is low on it...so I have it in power-save mode while it pinpoints exactly where we are." He explains as he gets up, takes the branch Sian got for him and hands her the GPS. "Wanna put this in the pack with the shoot for now? Keep it dry and what not while it does it's thing?" He asks with a piece of pocky in his mouth and looks around. "Which way are we heading anyway? To the dryer looking area or....we going to where there is more water?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 am

Sian takes the GPS and slips it into one of the upper pockets of her vest to keep it dry. "We can try and re-group with the others but with the densely packed trees the range on the comms will be cut in half if we are lucky. If were not it will be cut even shorter." she says as she looks up at the sky to see what direction the sun was moving. "First of all can I see your PDA? All the info ya downloaded maybe of help if any of it pertains to swampy areas." she says as she holds one hand out for the PDA well the other goes to her comm. "Hello? Any one there? Over." she says as she scans the area around her and Max."I don't like staying in one spot to long but it be crazy to rush off in a random direction. Come on some one be in range of the comms." she says as she waits and hops to hear the crackling response from one of the other groups.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 pm

((People lisen up our first cross over will be happening. If you want to know what other rp we are crossing over with it is Uplift.))

~Next day in 2 posts~

Max and Sian
The Demon continues to sleep to 'conserve power' which means it has not knowdiced Max is all alone with a single prey. As they wander about they eventually see a Raptor of some wort with a longer snout and looks like it is a powerful runner, looking like a cross of a raptor and crocodile.(Walgettosuchus). It is feeding on a small creature by fliping it back and crunching it up in it's long powerful jaws.

Finkely and Kevin
Luckly the two have not yet run into any thing and it is clear that they are just getting very lucky with the lack of big animals. or any thing seemingly dangerous. Seems like they keep missing animals.

Jack and Roslin
"No shit Sherlock. Start backing off slowly and no sudden movements." Jack starts to move towards where Roslin would be backing up to and gentle closes his hand on her wrist and pulls her away slowly. The Lion watches them as it slowly drops down onto all fours and starts nosing about lazily.

Lina and Nicoli
Lin calls up "Its a bunch of herbivores. Don't worry too much. I think they are mostly harmless if we leave them alone." Lina relaxes a bit before looking up, "See any one Nicoli? Or are we better at just trying to get to the ocean?"
As they continue on they run into more herbivores that wandered near them at the river
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Nicholi relaxes a slight bit knowing they were herbivores. Thank goodness for the little things. Nicholi tries his "looking glass" again, but fails to find what he had seen before. I swear I saw someone before. "I can't see anyone right now. Let's move for the ocean." Nicholi starts going through his pockets. "Hey, do you possibly have a rope or a string or something?"

((roughly how big are they?))
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Sian freeze in place with her arm out stretched and the other on the comm on her neck as she sees the raptor. "Oh fer the love of little green apples.!" she hisses under her breath and she slowly and steadily goes into a kneeling position and takes out the hunting knives in her boots. "He Max, know how ta use one of these?" she ask as she slowly reach a hand towards him offering one of the knives hilt first. "I don't think its noticed us yet. I think our best bet is ta get into a tree and wait fer it tall leave. Climb the tree next ta ya and once yer high up enough take a look through yer PDA, see if ya downloaded anything on wild life and if ya have info on what our friend here is." Sian say in a low calm voice as she too starts for the tree at a slow steady pass not wanting to catch the raptors attention.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Finkley leads the way, slowly probing the water with a stick to keep pitfalls out of the way. Slow and steady wins this race.
When they reach dry, Finkley always has them do a leech check and has them strip their shoes. A man that can't walk doens't last long here.
At about midday, they will start looking for a camp sight.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Max freezes up and flattens his ears against his head as he sees the raptor and murmurs. "C-crap...." He watches Sian while keeping an eye on the raptor too, he only nods and takes the knife. "Yeah...I got some training too ya know...and I'll look for ya.." He says softly before slowly moving to climb the tree as quick and quietly as possible, holding the pointed away from him as he climbs.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 am

Sian waits as Max makes his way up the tree first, not wanting to take her eyes off the raptor till Max could keep an eye on it and give her a heads up if it should suddenly charge. Once Max is up high enough Sian takes a deep breath and turns her back on the raptor and starts climbing. She sinks her fingers into the slick moss on the tree trunk till she feels the bark. "Slick moss, yay. Makes climbing all that more fun." she mutters as she makes her way up as fast as she can. As she climbs she and Max hear a cracking noise and Sians eyes go wide as she makes a lung for the thick branch Max is on as the branch under her feet gives out with a loud snapping sound. "Well there gose our stealth." Sain says as she hangs from the branch Max is standing on. "Can I get ya ta hold this?" Sain says as she removes the back pack from her back slowly and one arm at a time then offers it up to Max.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 pm

i has come back to be more active me and zin co post together Very Happy

Calico sighs as he jumps Adonis to the beach house and rolls his shoulders as he lets the student go after stepping out of the safe area. "Adonis.. this is Wolf. He will be taking you to one of the smaller groups in the swamp for survival training. Since you been out of my class for a while.." A man in bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt steps into the room and waves sheepishly. "hey there."

Adonis blinks and puts his hand on his head and with a nervous smile says" yeah i dont have any kind of powers that can help out my team mates thus alone that can help me fend for myself the power of illusion is all i got really". Adonis extends his hand out to wolf" sup nice to meet you"

Wolf grins and shakes his hand, using a firm hand grip. "That is why it is called Survival training. And i Will be your mount for today. Hope you have a good hold and strong legs."

Adonis nods " indeed i appreciate your help and i shall do my best not to let you and everyone else down but im still having doubts about my abilities but i shall do my best no less". Adonis takes a deep breathe and exhales "alright im ready lets go"

WOlf chuckles as he turns to leave for the out side when another teacher calls out, "You going bare back again?" "If you made a saddle i might were it." Wolf removes his shirt as he starts to shift into a massive black dire wolf form. He slowly lowers him self so Adonis can climb up before waiting for him to get a hold on him before galloping into the swamp. The ride is very rough and the wolf stops to bark and listens for something before charging off again. He slows down as he sees the two he has found and partally lays down so Adonis can get off.

Adonis hops " thanks wolfy appreciate that alot so uh whats the mission? destination?..i need detalis?" Adonis quite uneasy begins to think totally oblivious to his surroundings" how in the world did i get myself into this situation" he thinks to himself

The wolf growls deeply as he springs over Roslin and Jack to slam into the Marsupial lion. He uses his claws and superior weight to drive it off till it bites down where he kills the creature. He slowly shifts back and he says, once he can, "Ah yes the cat and the undead...I hope you remember your.." He covers him self since he riped his pants, "..your class mate Adonis...Calico wanted me to drop him off...so laters have fun surviving and not dieing." He shifts back into his wolf form and takes off running. Jack who looks like he was about to crap him self looks at Adonis then at where the were wolf dashed off to. In a squeaky voice, "H-hey! hm welcome back?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am

Max and Sian
The demon stirs slightly aware of something is very different as it slowly comes to.
In the information Max down loaded does have 90% of the information on the animals in this area and that raptor under them can be solitary or in a small pack. As sian climbs up she makes quite a racket as the bark crackles and the raptor looks up and over quickly before just missing her legs.
Sian and Max are hiding up in the tree when they see behind the raptor two very startled students from another class coming part way out of the shrubbery. It looks like a Male dwarf and a female human who have locked their eyes on the animal on the ground with them.

Finkely and Kevin
As they are wandering about they run into another pair of students from a different class. They both look like humans, one male and one female. And someone of the pair smells like popcorn.
"Oh hey..." An awkward silence falls between them all as the other team look at each other then at Finkely and Kevin, then back. "Heading to the beach too?" There is what sounds like an uneasy extension of an alliance.

Jack and Roslin and Adonis
Jack looks at where the were wolf when off to then at Adonis then at roslin, "Hey Roslin....we don't have to run! Hahaha..."

Lina and Nicoli
(they are the size of hippos)
Lina looks through her stuff and shakes her head slightly, "No sorry unless i was to make a rope out of out shirts, by shredding them.... so far they seem pretty harmless." She looks at the creatures who seem to be ignoring her.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Nova smiles. First to himself then turns it to Geo. He places his hand on his shoulder and says
" Ready to go my friend?"
And with that he closes his eyes for a brief moment and they are gone. They reappear directly in from of Haiba and TIM.
Nova wobbles a little before turning it into a sweeping bow to Haiba.
" So I figured we would go to a little place I know for a couple of weeks. They'll take good care of us." he says with a wink.
" One thing. When we get there I will most likely pass out. Worry not the people there know how to deal with this. Just worry about enjoying yourselves."
He places his other hand on haiba's shoulder and glances over at TIM.
" Sorry bout this TIM-my ol' boy but I think you might be a little too heavy for me. No hard feeling though."
He closes his eyes again and Geo and Haiba feel an almost sucking like sensation like when you open a pressurized door. Nova's eyes pop open glowing like fire.
"Gentlemen please keep your hands and feet attached to yourselves. And remember Enjoy Nirvana..."
And with that they dissappear from the swamp.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm

((for Nem and Capt only))

Nova, Geo, and Haiba appear in a lavish hotel with a natural feel to it. Out side there is a crystal clear ocean, white beaches, tropical jungle trees, And a sunny clear sky. A delicet scent is in the area from the bright red flowers on the vines that have climbed up the pillars and walls of the hotel. The average temperature of the place is a present 83 degrees. There are beautiful exotic women of all kinds and men built in handsome ways. The place is paradise for any one who comes to this luxury resort. The people are wearing little to some times only showy bottoms. Most of the women here are walking around with severe lack of garments covering their tops.

When Nova arrives with his companions he feels the drain but does not fall unconscious like he normally would. They all look a bit out of place with their normal attire, Mostly Geo and Haiba.
A few of the of the female employees greet them with sultry voices, "Oh Nova. its nice to see you again and up right. We have your normal room this way. And can we do any thing for your companions?"
Geo blushes from the full frontal, free, exposure of the women and their oiled orbs. He is clearly not use to the 'attention' but not about to refuse the attention clearly enjoying it in his quiet way.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 am

The only thing that Haiba can muster out is "Sweet." in the pleasantly, arousing, surprise that met his eyes. He grins broadly as he loses the knots holding the bag of canned food and grins broadly. "Nova you have great tastes." He grins stupidly at the women he is checking out. He doesn't bother to ask about how they got here since he is more then happy to keep quiet that they are not on survival training. "So do we have to worry about paying here or we cool?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Max nods and takes the pack then helps Sian up, he pulls out his PDA and reads that data he has on the raptors and shows Sian. "S-sian look!" He murmurs to her and points to the other students with wide eyes. "I don't think they are from our class though....I don't recognize them...what are we going to do about our raptor friend..." He gulps as he looks down at the raptor which has obviously see them. "Erm....it looks hungry too...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next