Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:07 pm

As Max moves his things into the desinated room he feels what he belives is his PDA swuirm in his pocket. Max blinks a bit and looks at his pocket curiously. "What...?" He mumbles to himself as he puts down his desktop computer and pulls out the PDA and push a button on it. "You shouldn't be vibrating." "I was trying to get your attention" comes a soft whisper from it. The edges warps slightly to look more twisted as if it has been warped by heat

Max meeps and nearly drops it as his eyes go wide. "W-what the?? How? What? Who? Why?" He stammers out and looks around before leaving the room and going outside. "What are you?" "A friend if you desire one." A sulty voice trails out of the speaker. Max blinks a bit and looks curiously at the screen. "Umm...sure, a friend is nice..." Seems to blush from the tone of the voice. "i can make you stronger, more beautiful...if you keep me a secret." It trails off teasingy.

Max raises an eyebrow. "Stronger and more beautiful? Umm...ok. I can keep secrets cause I dont let anyone else really mess with my tech." "Ahh then all you have to say is I pledg my self to Ezel and make a pact." The sides of his PDA warp a bit more. Max meeps from the warming up and hesitate for a moment before gulping. "I um...pledge myself to Ezel and make a pact?" He says sounding a bit nervous.

Max feels warmth spread through him from his PDA as his body seems to alter it's self making him fitter and slimmer. He feels like there is more power in his muscles then before and for a moment he thought he saw an arch of electricity over his fingers. "Ack!!" Max drops the PDA in shock but catchs it before it hits the ground, he gasps as he looks at himself and blinks. "W-what the??? What did you do??" "What you wanted. More strength and beauty."

Max gulps a bit and blinks as he sits down and pokes the PDA. "Ok....but how will i explain this to my friends? And how do you look anyway?" "I am in whatever object i am in. And explain? You been working out?" It says in the same sultry voice. Max sighs a bit and rubs his head with his free hand and looks at the PDA. "Ok...but a picture or something how you like look look would be nice but ok." He stands back up and starts to head back.

"I can try just give me a few days then."

Max nods then goes back into the room and starts setting up his deskstop again and mumbles. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Nicholi is wondering what this "school" is about. What did I get myself into? Nichoili wizzes by the next couple of days as best he could. His weapons training goes well, and he does as well as he can with the training portion, being of meager muscle and size. The gun portion, unfortunately, was horrible. First, he had to learn how to hold correctly, then how to keep it in his hands, then how to aim. Let's just say if Calico wasn't there, Nicholi would have most likely killed himself. As day two winds down, Nicholi goes to sleep with his leg feeling better than it had since the attack.

Nicholi wakes up the next day, and his leg feels the best it has in days. He throws on some tight fitting clothing and makes his way to class. When he sees the sign, he decides to walk in and do some early morning stretches to make up for the days his leg wasn't feeling well. He does his signature "split", some leg spreads, and a couple of bicycle kicks while he waits for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 pm

As Roslin Moved her things to the new room she would be sharing she mad sure to walk to it on the first trip. After she knew what the room looked like Roslin Placed the small box on her clamed bed near the small window. She then teleported to her old room and teleported the rest of her stuff on her bed in the new room. She then took notice that Max was now in the room as she watched him set up his computer she became curious as to how he got is own computer…it was not like she ever had anything of her own till Calico saved her and even then it was all school issued.
She flopped back on her bed when she saw Max leave the room before she could ask him about his computer.

As she lay on the bed she thought about the weapons training and wondered if she did well enough and helped her class get a higher rank if maybe she could get a more human looking arm and maybe she could have a hidden compartment for maybe a small pistol that she would be able to use to protect herself and others….well once she got better at using a gun…her first time using a gun she was startled at first. But as she got the hang of it she became more confident with her self…she just felt she needed more practice with her arm than she needed with a gun seeing as she was improving on her aim. But if you compared her use of a gun to how well she was able to use her arm you would be surprised to fine she was better with the gun.

Roslin sat up when she heard the door open again and Max come back in the room she asked him,

“Max so how did you get a computer…and are they easy to learn? If so could you maybe teach me since I have a feeling I will need to know how to use more tech now that I have this to take care of” she says as she lifts her left arm up. “I an the only tech I know right now are walkie-talkies. So would you be able to help me out”

as Roslin looked at Max she noticed he lokked differntt some how.
"Umm...Max...you look kinda different...how did you do that in a day?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 am

Sian had spent the next two days bedridden and with Haibas help was able to eat the food the spells that she cast brought. There was all ways more food then Haiba though could be eaten by the two of them but he soon saw that Sian ate most of it on her own as she restored her depleted energy levels. On the third day Sian was able to get up and move about the room, her movements still sluggish. On the fourth day Sian was able to get up and dress her self for class. Before leaving she goes to the table and picks up the bracer and slips it on her right wrist hidden by her sleeve and then takes the flask and pours her self a half a cap full and drinks it. She staggers a bit but then stands tall and looks a better then she has in the last few days.
"So you ready to get back to class?" Sian ask Haiba as she slips the flask into a inside pocket of her vest.
As she walks to class she see the note and heads in see she and Haiba are the first to show up. She takes a seat in the back and close her eyes and meditates and waits for the rest of the class to show as well as the sub.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Max blinks as Roslin comes over, when asked him teaching her tech stuff he rubs his head and nods. "Um sure, I guess I can after our next class, right now i still want to get moved in and what not ya know?" He chuckles nervously then gulps when his looks are questioned. "U-um.....I worked out alot...yeah, lots! Eheheh!" He laughed nervously before finishing hooking up his desktop then laying down.

The next day he takes his PDA with him as usual to class and blinks at the note on the door and sighs at the mention of a sub. "Great...this is gonna be a fun day..." He mumbled then decided to go on in, his jaw drops and a deep blush forms on his face as he see Nicholi doing his stretches. Max quickly takes a seat and puts his bag with his PDA in it on his lap quickly. "H-hi Nicholi..."

Last edited by optimalzelda on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 am

Nicholi gets up and sits in a desk next to Max. He looks Max over and notices that he looks...better. Nicholi smiles and pulls his leg up so his knee is against his chest. "Hey, Max. How've you been? I pretty much haven't talked to you in days." Nicholi alternates legs as he is talking. "Sorry if this seems weird. I haven't had a good stretch in a while." After about 10 alternates, Nicholi starts to pull his knee to his chest, then pull his pointed foot up to his face, then down and repeats between feet.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"Ah yes I am. Staying in your room has made me feel how to put it. Couch potato." Haiba Sits down as he reads up on other religions and their practices of magic, mostly the ritual magic as he continues to expand his knowledge of magic and delayed magic which does not show up till an event happens. He glances up when people come in then back down still unaware of changes to their living arrangements due to his absence.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:37 pm

((well i been told to throw a temp sub at you since the surprise guest wishes for more training))

As they talk a man with shades, a Hawaiian flower pattern shirt, and shorts walks in with flip flops on. His shaggy black hair is held back in a simple pony tail with stubble running down his angular face. The only thing that indicated he might be a teacher was the rather thick necklace about his neck with an infinity symbol on it. "Ah You're all Cal's class aren't you." He looks about with a bright eyed expression and his smirk seems to get larger. "I am your sub for today and well the Roo left me to my specialty in teaching. You are all to learn how to work together, strengthen bonds, and make buddy buddy with your class mates. You are to learn what your classmate strengthens are and their weaknesses are. Weather its being very good at sucking off a random person or fighting with guns, learn it."

He lifts up his shades to show the brightest yellow eyes any one in the class has seen and he smiles wolfishly at them. "Your task for today is to take me down by working together sweethearts." He winks at them and makes a kissing noise at them. "So make a strategy and bring me down if you can handle me."

He grins as he opens the window and lounges about against the frame as he takes in every one's scent as he is questioned by Lina. "Professor you never gave us your name."

The professor grins, "Professor that is a new name. I am only on my vacation to train you guys been out of active duty for the last 20 something years. But well i got a number of names you can call me. Andel, Wolf, Alpha, Halitosis, Fish guts, You, Bad dog, Elf. Take your pick of the names." He chuckles as he watches them lazily, looking like he is only some where in his yearly 30s "Just tell me when you are ready to head out side. Oh and i expect all of you to play with your pick of weapons of specialization if you have one. I got a box out there of weapons for when your ready. As well as who ever is in heat. I can smell you from here." His nose scrunches up as he says this.

Compared to the other sub this man is very laid back and not insulting at all. He gives off the over powering feeling that life is fun and games and one can not seem to take him as serious as they should for him being a teacher. Actually if any thing nothing about his movements suggest that he knows how to fight. But those that volunteered and talked to others have heard stories on stories and rumors about this man from him being in class like them all the way to his rise from I-COP to finally I-SWAT. From the infamous bath and teeth brushing to his scence of humor. But it has been rumored he has been on vacation and partial retirement for the last 25 years.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Max blushs brightly when the man walks in and stares at him for a moment, when he hears him say something about sucking a random person off he gasps in shock. D-did he just really say that??? He thought to himself as a slight idea pops into his head. He tilts his head slightly and looks at the others then Nicholi. "H-hey Nicholi? I have something I want you to tell the others....oh god no..." Max quickly covers his head in embarrasment when the sub mentions the smell of someone in heat.

Nicholi looks at the sub and tries to figure him out. This school gets weirder and weirder. Nicholi raises his brow in an interested manner and smirks when he hears that he wants pretty much a showdown between himself and all the other students. Nicholi truns his head and puts his legs down when he hears Max trying to speak to him. "Huh? What was that, hun? You said something?" Nicholi scoots his desk closer so he can hear Max better.

Max meeps and looks at him awkwardly. "I-I have a slight idea on how we could all work to take him down..." He gulps and flattens his ears against his head. "Y-you heard him about the sucking right....?"

"Actually, I was paying more attention to his...interesting apparel." Nicholi does a double take on 'sucking'. "Wait he said sucking? Like blowing someone?"

Max nods shyly and gulps. "Y-yeah...and I was checking him out too...a-anyway....I could um....'distract' him with my...blowing skills and hopefully give the rest of you all get take him down.." He blushs brightly at this.

Nicholi looks at Max and thinks it over. "How about you distract him with," as Nicholi puts his hand on Max's chest, "your looks. That way you won't get kicked for having an affair with a teacher. Okay?" Nicholi giggles a little at 'blowing skills'. Like he could ever be better than me?

Max blushs and gulps before sitting up and rubbing his head. "I-i'll just do what comes to mind ok? H-hehe...but yeah....let the others know while I do my thing." He gulps and breaths in to try to calm down before getting up and slowly walking over to Wolf. "Um...Professor Wolf?" He says shyly and gulps poking his fingers together nervously and looks back at Nicholi with a nod then at the sub. Max gulps again. "I-i'm ready to go outside now."

Nicholi mouthes 'good luck' as Max looks back and then walks over to Sian. "Hey, Sian. Good to see your alright. Anyway, Max and I just had an idea on how to beat Wolfman up front. Wanna hear?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:36 am

Haiba raises his eyebrow quizzically at the man before setting his book down as he watches him. //Team work practice?// Haiba sets his book to the side and freezes once he hears the names said. Only rumors he has heard of some of the names but surely they aren't all the same man. //Nah it couldn't be. There was a lot of time between those people and supposed rumors. Different people and probably over exaggerated like rumors get. I mean an I-COP requiring two teams plus some more I-SWAT members to clean teeth? Has to be blown out of proportion.// Haiba shakes his head and moves over to the others to listen to a plan. "If he is who he says he is... supposedly he has been out of commission for a while or placed on raising little ones from some of the elites. But is any of the rumors that are connected to those names then he has some kind of fame which is probably blown out of proportion."
Haiba scratches his head and sighs, "It's all I know unless can get out of class to talk to an old classmate of mine who is a were now. Supposedly there is a Wolf who is the head of the were pack in this school. Not a big pack since he takes in who ever he can who is a were of some kind. Though she is most likely in her own class right now and I don't know where she is exactly unless any one knows where the girl that smells like warm buttered popcorn is." He really doubts any one would know where she is but its worth the shot and a guess. "If not what are the general abilities of people and your weaknesses? I can heighten abilities by touch and have training in most of the basic hand guns, rifles, and know a few combat styles. I also do ritual magic. My weaknesses are that of stranger melee weapons, no instant magic spells, limited ability with what instant use ritual charms i do have. Also i am not a public speaker. "
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Sian shakes her head as the new sub tells the class what their assignment is for the day. This should be a long day., Sian thinks as she shoves her self up from her chair. As she walks to the weapons she takes note that at least Max and Nicholi seems to be forming a plan. As she gets to the desk and looks at the teachers and shakes her head again and smirks at him. She then takes a back harness and slips two short Chinese strait swords into two of the three securing loops. She then looks through the ammo till she finds some rock salt and a shotgun. She loads it with six rock salt rounds and puts twelve rounds into the lowest pockets on her vest and slips the loaded shot gun into the middle bindings and makes sure it is secure before slipping the harness on and securing the two straps across her chest. She rolls her shoulders a bit to make sure it all fits snugly but that her movement wont be slowed before looking back at the other weapons. She pulls out a belt and slips a medium length Chinese straight blade onto it and belts it on. I'll head back to my room to get my own blade as well., she thinks as she decides on two hand guns as her final set of weapons. She looks through and finds paint filled bullets and puts two clips into the middle pockets on her vest and slips the guns into the shoulder holsters on the harness and makes her way back to the group.
"Huh. That odd, he left out 'Den Mother' as one of his names." she says as she takes her seat and looks at Nicholi. "Thanks you. It felt like I got hit by a truck. Oh? What have you two come up with?" she says and tilts her head ready to hear what they came up with. She spares a side glance and listen to what says Haiba.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Nicholi peers over his shoulder at Max and looks back at Sian. In a whispered tone, "Well, we were thinking that if he wanted us to try and beat him, that we should work together. So, we were thinking that he could distract him, and the rest of us could think of a plan to take him down." He looks at Sian and notices that she has weapons. "Hey, wait. Where did you get those?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Sian smiles at Nicholi, "Calico's desk. From what I heard some of the people talking when I showed up all his desks are enchanted and can hold a lot of stuff. And there is always one that holds weapons. But all the stuff in the drawer is no lethal stuff. Like rubber bullets, paint filled bullets and rock-salt. As well as some blades and what looks to a lot of different holy items." she says as she nodes to the desk. "Its the lower left one if you wanna look. I rather use weapons that I know will work instead weapons that the sub might have tampered with before letting us have them."
"I'm close-quarter-combat trained. And I know how to gather intel as well." Sian says as Haiba finishes saying what hes good at.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Haiba looks at Calico's desk as he considers what he knows of the Kangaroo teacher he knows of. Excessively paranoid of things happening is what he has always heard from his past classes before being demoted back to green horn. That kind of paranoia generally lead to booby traps and weapons every where from his understanding. The fact Calico might of trapped his weapons from the rumors being passed around makes him think other wise about grabbing any of the weapons that are in his desk. "I will take my own hand gun and dagger into battle and not take any chances with tampered or malfunctioning guns. I lack my more potent prepared spells but I can work with what I have. Nothing new with going in unprepared."
Haiba looks at Lina, Geo, Jack, and Kevin. "So what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 am

Nicholi thinks. At Sian, "I just need a dagger or something, and a rapier. If I can get that, I'm good." Looking at Haiba and remembering what he said, "Wait,you can intensify spells? How about mine?" Nicholi tries to get closer to Haiba and see if he can feel his power get stronger, but doesn't seem to feel stronger. "How does it work?" Nicholi is thinking that there is some kind of manual for the effect. He starts to flick out small flames from his fingers as if they were pennies.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Wolf looks up as Max approaches him and grins, "Alright I will take you out to where my boxes are and give me your best shot kid. I am sure the others will find us when they are ready." He swings his leg that was out side the window back in before leading Max down to the field, humming along the way till they reach a number of boxes. "So take what you like and we can get started."
In the boxes there are all the weapons Max could think on, with non explosive rounds, as well as a small crate of random ore, herbs, and rope. Wolf leans against one of the boxes, propping him self up with a shoulder and watches Max curiously. He picks up two police batons and ideally twirls them about.

If Nicholi touches Haiba he feels a tingling in where they have contact and instead of penny sized flames he gets soda bottle sized flame every time. But with him just being near him nothing seems to change.

Jack rubs his head and seems to think before replying, "My specialty is science, gathering knowledge, and I am kind of a jack of all trades. I can do a lot of things but not an expert in any." He chuckles slightly as his eyes slide over Calico's desk before opening the drawer he saw and pulls out an AK47 and slings it over his back. "My weakness...well light and no feeling of pain. And knowing way too much about our teacher who can jump." Jack's cheery demeanor actually breaks into a guilty look as he said about knowing about Calico before he brightens up again. "But that is all in the past. Hahaha..."

Geo raises his eyebrow at Jack's last expression before saying, "I can take the constancy of what every i touch but only in random parts of my body. Thats really all i can do. Weaknesses i suppose are that i am not a fighter or information gather, really nothing special."

Lina slides a finger over her ear to pull the long hair with it as she says shortly, "Parents taught me all they could in weapons and hand to hand combat for when they could or had ... off duty members train me. I am excellent in sniping. My weakness? Not sure."

Kevin eventually looks up from his fiddling and says softly, "Explosions expert and i know how to fight with a foil. Other then that maybe sweet talker. Weaknesses well my fascination to blow things up, lack of wisdom at times...yeah" He goes back to fiddling with what he had.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Sian arches an eye brow at Jack when he makes a reference to Calico and his ability to jump. Humm. Looks like I'll have to talk to him one-on-one some time. Hes got a story to tell that's for sure., she thinks as she rolls her shoulders settling the harness. "So if your good with getting intel, can you find out anything on our teacher that could help us take him down?" she ask as she turns back to Nicholi, "I got a dagger and a rapier you can use. Just gotta swing by my room."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Nicholi listens to all the different types of specialties and notices that he, next to Haiba, is the only magic user. He starts to think highly of himself. He stops playing with the fire and goes on to trying some of his other quick spells: ice cubes, small jolts of lightning that just surround his hands, and small puffs of smoke that he usually uses to act as a smoke screen so he can run away. Nicholi is doing this as Sian is talking to everyone. As Sian speaks to Nicholi, "Can you get them, please? That would be great if I can finally get a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:23 pm

“Umm I was trained to jump and I have a psychic ability…. Before the people that were experimenting on me decided to kill me, the found out I was Fast, and had sharp ears and I was good at being stealthy for sneak attacks. I am also good at attacking from heights with Cat Claw like weapons. And I was also learning how to use short swords/ Tanto(the small Katana) and pole arms and spear like weapons. But the thing is I was not very good and was not learning then fast enough for them so the tried to kill me. Don’t expect me to be good with weapons just because I was an experiment.” Came Roslin’s voice as she headed to the door. “this should be interesting….I have never been around a Wolf before….he kinda scares me” she said as she went out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Max gulps and thinks as he follows Wolf, once outside a blush grows on his face. "W-well....I kinda picked up on the part of being good at sucking someone off thing you mentioned back in class...an-and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I did that to you.?" His blush grew brighter as a soft smile formed on his face and he wiggled a bit in front of Wolf. "Can't believe I'm really saying this to a teacher of all people....!" He gulps nervously and perks up his ears. "I-if not sucking I'm good with my hands too..." He winks playfully and makes a stroking motion with his hands.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Haiba watches Roslin leave and rubs his head slightly as he wonders how to work around what she might do as he examines the others. His eyes fall slightly as he realizes how different and untrained these people are to what he got use to doing large stealth op missions. He waits for her to leave and says off handed, "She is our back up distraction from what I can tell." He lets out the faintest of sighs. "Kevin can you get either mace, indian curry powder, Tabasco sauce and make a...er well grenades that would explode with that stuff? Might blind him...and the powder grenades would make a lingering cloud for at least a little bit. Best if someone can release it right in his face...so timed grenades might be the best unless you can make them stick...that would be great as well."

He glances at Nicholi who is testing his enhancing ability and shrugs slightly. "I could try to make a sleeping charm that might be able to knock him out if someone can get it around his neck. " Haiba rubs his head and sits back slightly, "Geo I suppose you could ... Though we would probably like someone quick for that." Haiba grimaces at the fact Roslin left. "Or a jumper." His eyes linger a microsecond longer on Sian after saying his wish that there was a jumper. "But if that Idea is shot down Nicholi can use me to boost his power for a paralyzing or sleeping spell...even if it only one leg or arm it would slow Wolf down. "Seeing Jack admitting he knows more then he should and hearing Sian say he should get more intel on the teacher Haiba nods slightly in agreement. He silently hopes someone else offers more help for ideas to take the teacher down.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

Sian grins to her self but doesn't look at Hiaba when he says 'Jumper',"Well Roslin's a jumper but since she already gone to face off with the sub I don't think we can count on her. She to scatter-brained anyway." Sian says waving her hand dismissively in the direction Roslin went. "Like you said we can count on her being a decoy but that means the rest of us have to work tagther. Jack an I can get more info on the sub and hopefully get a better idea of what he can do. Till then we need to hope those two keep him distracted enough that he doesn't come looking for the rest of us till were ready. Now dose any one know how to turn my paint bullets into paint that pack a heavy smell like skunk?" she asks and looks about the group.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Nicholi looks at Haiba. "Well, I do have a couple of smoke screen spells that can be used in case the grenades don't go off. But how about we let those two do our distractions, and in the insuing chaos, we have a sort of anti-mobility field. Somnething like that. Do you know a ritual or charm that could make that happen?" Turning to Sian for a moment, "Whenever you are ready, I can go with you to get the dagger and rapier." Back to Haiba, "I need someone who is a sharp shooter for my sleep spell. It has to hit him directly in the face, or it will only dissipate. The stun spell has to hit flesh for it to work." Turning to Jack, "Can you get a hold of Chloroform or Fenistil? That could be used in Sian's paintballs." Nicholi starts thinking of other ways to stop or hold Wolf down as he waits for Sian.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:42 am

Max sees a bemused expression of amusement cross his face before he presses up against Max and kisses him deeply as he pulls the young recruit into a long dip. He only breaks the kiss after Max starts to struggle and says in a sultry voice of romance, "Oh Max. Only a hand job with potential blow job? I love you, you Sexy sexy pup. We could do so much more." Wolf holds him close before sliding behind him and pressing against Max weather others have come out or not. Wolf cups Max's groin and whispers heatedly in his ear, "So shalt i taste the forbidden fruit."
Other then them there seems to be a lone female who might of just of gotten back from a mission and Roslin coming out to see this scean. The girl does a wolf whistle and cheers them on.

JAck looks at every one Lazily before getting up and smirks, "Yeah i can get every thing. Just have to go find the stuff and have time to make what you asked for. As for information well I can see what i get." Jack waves cheerily and hits his outer thigh which seems to stretch weirdly as he reaches down hsi pants and pulls out a PDA like device that is quite thick looking as he limps along. He hits his leg again and the strange bulge seems to go away. He drops the PDA and kicks it sending it flying into a wall where he picks it up and starts looking.
Kevin smiles slightly and waves his farewell, "Well i need about 10 minutes of preparing to make about 20 grenades once i get every thing. So i will be back soon."

Lina eyes Nicholi and says, "if you can enhance my gun or a few bullets i can hit the sub. If not i can try to knock out a leg on him.
Geo slowly gets up, "I will call in a favor an tech owes me to get some walkie talkies. Can't garenty any thing though." He stalks out of the room not sure how much he can really help seeing he does not have many useful skills.

Geo is the first to return with about 6 clunky walkie talkies and sets them down, "He couldn't afford to lend any thing else out. Only about 200 years."Kevin on the other hand comes bacl almost right away with supplies of grenades and powders as he starts to make a home brew explosive and loads it checking on all the fuses.
When Jack comes back though its been a while and he sets his box down and looks sheepish as he pulls the PDA out and places it on the table, "Tis all i could find"

Quote :
Code Name: Alpha Wolf
Species: Werewolf: passable (Indefinitely) and natural
Notes: Acute scenes, 3 different forms, Fast regeneration, hard to keep hurt, consumes more then the normal human, Hand to hand combat specialist

***************Agent D's eyes only. Enter code_____************
Jack quietly works on what he needs to being quite careful with every thing as he makes it.

Last edited by Zincks on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 am

Max blushs brightly and meeps playfully as he is kissed causing him to murr loudly into it and perk up his ears, he wiggles slightly and huffs shyly as the kiss is broken. "W-we can do more sir if you desire..." He blushs brighter as Wolf moves behind his him causing Max to rock his hips slowly, his perk up and his eyes goes wide as the blush on his face goes deep red when is groin is cupped, all he does is nod slowly at Wolf's comment and murrs loudly. "O-oh god....i-i cant believe this is happening....~!!" He wiggles happily against the teacher behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next