Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Harvey is still on the bench next to Izen. He is still slightly damp, due to being dunked. Being a little warm from laying on his back in the sun, Harvey decides to flip and lay on his stomach to try and tan his back. He gets up and turns his face to the pool, as he lays on his stomach to watch the game. "Woohoo, go team." Harvey says this slightly sarcastically and fairly teasingly. He wanted to watch, even if just to see who could do what. He laid his head on his hands as he watched the teams use their powers to play the game.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 am

Angel watches this as she looks at Zia before zipping across the water to nudge the ball up as she passes by several times as she runs by before circling it to make a cyclone around it as she hits it away from Zia in short quick and not very hard flurry of blows or at least slowing it enough she can grab it safely to run at the net now aiming as she uses her full speed to throw it hard at the water of the pool giving the ball a wicked spin to send it into an upper corner of a net as it spins away from the side it looked like it was going for. She peels off after throwing to stand on solid ground before she turns about to see what has happened.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Jasmine treads water for as long as she can but with the waves that are being kicked up by Angels passing she takes a deep breath and dives under the water. Jasmine swims down a few feet and watches from below. As she sees what she is pretty sure is the ball skidding across the surface of the water she swims back towards Grace and their teams net to see if Grace managed to block the ball. Well it looks like its my turn now., Jasmine thinks as she surfaces near Grace. "Come on Grace!" she yells to encourage Grace. "Grace, pass me the ball!" she calls hoping that Grace will catch it again.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Zia feels his choise in becoming a goalie starting to faulter as he can see he will probly end up hurting at least a few of the throws if it wasn't for Angel. He grimices slightly as he tries to follow the ball having a hard time with the speed of some of the throws. He resigns him self on having to rely on Angel and her speed as he wonders is he is one of the only mundane powers that can not be turned off like the others. He glances at those that are using their powers before his eyes flicker to Jasmine noting she has yet to show powers. It is a fairly conforting thought but also nagging thought since he still does not know what she can really do other then take abuse much like him as far as he knows.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:27 am

Grace wobbles a bit in the water as she tries to keep up with the speed of the ball and whips at a curve ball Angel throws in an attempt to score again and holds the ball above water as grace herself slips and falls upon losing balance. She coughs upon resurfacing and cheers. "Got it again~!" She chucks the ball to Jas quickly and winks at Angel playfully then looks at Zia across the pool to blow him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Jasmine grabs hold of the ball and look over at Angel then at Zia. "I can't throw it. Angels to fast she would just intercept it again.... Heh, guess its time to power up." Jasmine says as she shoves the ball below the surface of the water and follows it. Before the ball is able to pull Jasmine and its self to the surface again Jasmine shift and turns into a living diamond. As she shifts she sinks the bottom tacking the ball with her to the bottom of the twenty foot deep pool. She makes here way along the floor and looks up through the feet of water at the feet of the others. This is so cool. It like in the Highlander movie., she thinks as she walks to the area just in front of Zia and the net. If any one is looking down through the water they can see the bright yellow ball but they can't see her or the distortion of her passage but can see the color from her swim suite.
Hope your ready Zia. she thinks as she crouches then using her full strength to launch her self up and out of the water.

Zia seeing her dive raises an eyebrow as she goes under and does not come up. 'Uh that is weird. Well maybe she is good at endurance.' As he waits for her to come up he knowdices yellow and the purple as he looks fairly confused before he raises an eyebrow and seems to look up as his mind goes else where. ' Invisible girl? ..now if she strips she will be completely invisible. That would be an interesting experience in...Oh wait the game.' He shakes his head slightly as he wipes the goofy smile of a dirty minded thought off his face.

Jasmine suddenly breaks the surface of the water and as the light reflecting off her body sends dazzling light and rainbow patterned colored light every were. Any one looking is briefly dazzled. Unlike ever one else here, Jasmines powers are still very new to her she doesn't know how to hold back so she throws the ball as hard as she is able not aware of the damage she can cause. Once the ball leave her hand she fall back into the water causing a bigger wave as five-hundred pounds of diamond hit the water again. Before she sinks to the bottom she changes back and starts to swim for the surface.

Zia squints as he brings his arms up to cover his eyes before his eyes widen in fear as he sees the black shape of the ball pelting for him as he tightens his arms up in front of him before pain explodes in his arms as he is forced back into the net. He sinks down under the water as he is stunned for a moment and kicks up leaving a trail of blood from the bone sticking through his arms as he moves against the back of the net to force the bones back into place and uses the net to set and hold as he wheezes in pain, inhaling some water as he stays partially under. About him blood condenses about the area as he stays there before swimming out as his bones kit and heal completely. "Arg... I am done. I can't stand up to power ball from some of you for a friendly game." His arms shake slightly as he pulls him self out of the water as the bloody water rolls off him and he huffs slightly as he gets to his feet rubbing his arms which look completely healed and no wounds are showing despite the blood. He staggers off towards the pool house to dry off and get a shirt on.

Jasmine goes wide eyed as she sees the blood in the pool and Zia getting out. She is to stunned to say any thing. Mouse soft mewing from the side of the pool brings her back to reality as she swims to the side cringing at the blood in the water as she gets out. "Zia." she calls after him and looks horrified at what she did. She follows slowly and lets her hair fall over her face not wanting to look at any one. I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't know I could do that., she thinks as she tries to catch up to Zia wanting to say sorry and then go hide and figure out what she can do.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Harvey watches the game and is even more thankful that he didn't play. He watches as the ball goes flying back and forth, and how everyone but Jasmine seems to be using their powers. Then he looks again and sees a dazzling light. He covers his eyes, as the lights became to bright for him to stand. He hears a splash, but more like a tank was dropped in the pool. When Harvey looks, he sees a huge wall of water come right at him. Every man for himself. He pushes himself up and uses the wind to pick him up and away from the seats, which are ready to get wet from the wave. He touches down and sees Zia run off. Not knowing what happened, he runs after Zia and catches up to him to see blood dripping from his arm. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
angelicdrider

angelicdrider

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:28 pm

I glanced up hearing the sputtering of an engine coming down the path of a castle.Finally the thing i had been waiting for in this forest for a year was here .The connection started pulling me to the castle, my thirst for blood was to great i didnt have much strength left .But food could wait i needed to investigate. Who knows maybe i could find food there. When i finally was close i took cover in a medium sized tree looking at ways to get in and out but with the branches poking and covering parts of the land i jumped to a closer tree and saw a pool house built to match the castle.I need to go there to spy I sprinted and grabbed the door knob. I opened the door and saw a limo being unloaded .Great a bunch of people,thats what i waited around a year for? But there is a strange sweet smell in the air hmm.... I climbed next to the window and looked then saw my reflection and gasped i looked like an animal my eyes crazed and body filmed with grime my clothes gone. As I stared at myself I saw a blur pass by in the window and my eyes refocuses on a blur running across the yard Oh crap its coming over here the blur ran and opened the door i hid behind cardboard boxes and saw a girl placing her clothes neatly on the bench 7ft away from me. these were supernaturals they weren't just people they had powers each one special. Each one came in to put their clothes away i looked and examined each one what they did the sweet smell that rolled of each one was mouthwatering my thirst for blood came back and i knew i needed to eat soon. I tried to plan how would these people help me ?they didnt know anything about me my mind wandered waiting for one of them to separate i was done with wondering i wanted to attack. I heard a splash and thud i rushed to the window.They all were in the pool getting ready to play water polo now what do i do their all together? As I watched the game go on i observed them all all but the little speedy one appeared normal. Minutes passed i waited for someone to separate from the group. then speedy ran and grabbed the ball and a dark skinned black hair guy had a pleasantly surprised look. less than One minute later a girl popped out of the water dazzling and pelted the ball at the black haired guy he fell under the water and the pool started to turn red with his blood. "Zia" a dark skinned blond said.So that guys name is zia. Then the smell of blood became potent in the air . my thirst was to much to bare.

Zia Huffs as he grimaces as he feels the skin on his arms quickly growing as it stems the bleeding from him pressing it up against his stomach leaving a trail of blood which stops pretty quickly. He enters the pool house ignoring the calls other then the faint wave and forced smile at Harvey, "I am just going to go clean up only broken bones in my arms but they are healing now." He enters the house grabbing a towel which he gets wet to clean the blood from his skin and his stomach before drying off the rest of his body as he looks over to see a dark figure of a human emerging from the shadows. "Oh hey ..." he looks at the condition of the girl and worry spreads across his face, "Geeze are you alright?" He kneels to help wrap her up in the towel he has in his hands before trying to cover this naked woman in front of him.

I enter the shower as Zia slowly walked in to the pool house and as he bends down to get a towel I slowly come out from the shower and he looks up. Just then the scent of blood hits me my head goes in to a frenzy he says words to me are just mumbles to me as he tries to wrap a towel my right hand fly's to his shoulder and left to the back of his head my nails dig in to his skin as he tries to pull away i rip his throat open blood flowing down his neck and i indulge in his blood relief floods my body my thirst evaporates a heavenly moment.

Zia taken aback from the sudden movement and prone on his knees from reacting fast moves to jerk back feeling her nails dig into him as he falls back as he starts to yelp in surprise. He would of made a noise if he could but losing his throat to it being ripped out causes only a gurgle to come from his open neck. In his panic of being attacked like this he summons his hammer in his panic as he lands on his back with this thing on him. He thrashes under this creature as he lashes out in panic as he becomes lightheaded and weakened by the massive blood loss as the vampire drinks from his neck, keeping the wound open as it feeds on him. He slowly starts passing out from blood not getting to his brain.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Angel looking at the water was blinded by the bright Dazzling Jasmine as she jumped out of the water so she did not run to intercept the ball. Nor could she see when the ball was thrown. She blinks to clear her vision as she sees Zia go under with red running down and spreading out into the water. Her eyes widen as she sees enough white to see that it was bone and sees Zia under the water forcing the bone back in and it healing from where she is. She shifts uneasily as he gets out now seeing why he talks since he doesn't have abilities like her. Still that makes him a cowered but a good meat shield cowered. Which does have potential, for her any ways. He seems fine other then chickening out leaving her all alone on her team as he leaves the game. Unaware of the danger that befell the walking meat shield she does not follow him till his hammer goes smashing through the building.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 pm

"Oh! Damn! I hope Zia's okay." Because he still had his suit on, no one could see Keiji's queasy expression from watching the pool water turn red with Zia's blood. That would turn out to be the least of his worries when, a few minutes later, he saw Zia's hammer hurtle through the side of the locker room. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Keiji ran inside with Angel, and the first thing that registered in his brain was the puddle of blood slowly spreading from around Zia's neck. He felt his own blood go cold when he noticed the girl drinking his blood a split-second later. "No. No way... A vampire... A REAL vampire." Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he ran up to the girl and with all his stength, pulled her off Zia. "GET OFF OF HIM!" He threw the girl away from him and turned to Angel. "Help Zia! I'll keep that girl busy!" With that, Keiji turned back to the girl. She looked to be the same age as him, but that hardly mattered at the moment. Vampire or not, she had hurt one of his friends. "Alright, you bloodsucking freak. Come get some!" he shouted at the girl, extending a blade from his wrist.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Harvey feels bad for Zia. First day and a broken bone. What's next? Harvey is about to walk away from the den when he sees a huge hammer come flying out of nowhere straight towards him. Harvey ducks to the floor like a spider ready to pounce and watches the hammer fly over his head and into the den. He then has his interest peaked as Keiji vcomes flying past him and into the den as well. Harvey slowly makes his way into the den to see a girl smeared in blood, Keiji weilding a blade, and Zia covered in blood. Harvey doesn't care what else is happening, but Harvey runs over to Zia and grabs a bunch of towels that are around him and starts putting pressure on all the blood that has been spilled.

If the girl tries to lunge or run at Harvey and Zia, Harvey swipes his hand and pushes her against the wall with a burst of hard air.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Zia feeling the pain about his neck subsiding as his veins and arteries reform enough to get blood to his brain starts to come to before feeling pressure about his neck yet again that has a suffocating feel to it, not to his knowlage its suppose to be help. Just reacting to the present threat or what was seen as a present threat his fist balls up as he socks the person on him, who happened to be Harvey as he rolls with the hit to get up slipping as his face goes into blood and pulls the towel from his neck as bits of his neck come away with it that healed around and into the towel. His hand that hit Harvey closes in on the hammer's shaft as he gets up , litterly seeing red as the blood burns his eyes as sees other movements near him and does not realize it is Keniji or a friendly as he swings his hammer again hitting the man in the back sending him through an open door.

Zia swings the heavy warhammer about again to get any one near him to back off as he seems to of lost it at that moment with the attack on him as his neck is healing. Once it is completely healed he seems to back off as he hunkers down into a defensible position leaving little room between is back and the wall as his instinct to fight keeps up since as far as he can tell he can not run. He huffs as color returns almost instantly to his face under the blood as his hair remains plastered down with blood.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Angel in there sees the creature off Zia that has a humanoid look to it and Zia on the ground bleeding out on the ground. She moves to go help Zia not sure what to do as Harvey gets there so she backs off only to scream as Zia gets back up, which comes out in "Vampire!" She like any one who has watches a movie on vampires backs away. In her case it was back away and find something to steak him through the heart with. She thinking he is a newly risen vampire, grabs a pole and zips forward dodging his attacks to slam the hollow pole she found into his chest. If any thing she only managed to get it deep enough before his rib cage stopped it as she hops back feeling the hard thunk and it stopping. She backs off quickly to snap the end giving it a pointy or many pointed side to try to stick the vampire Zia with.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Jasmine had slowed when the others had gone to see how Zia was. Mouse meows at her and she gives her cat a sad smile, "I'll wait till hes alone to say sorry." Jasmine said and started to turn away. As she did what looks like a war-hammer goes flying at the pool house after smashing through a window in the keep and making another hole in the pool house. She freezes and blinks several times as she comes back to reality. She starts to run towards the pool house after the others but stops as Keiji is thrown through the door. She stops long enough to help to a sitting position then get up and rolls her shoulders and shifts. Now that she is mostly dry and in the shadow cast by the pool house Keiji and any one else can see that she has turned into a living diamond. As she gets to the door she hears Angel yelling something about vampires and sees that Zia is wielding a war-hammer and has a hole in his chest from something that attacked him. She sees Angels snap off an end and look like she is getting ready to stab Zia. Movement from beyond Angel catches her attention and she spots what looks to be a wild women out of a movie, Jasmine can see the blood about her face and sees the blood on the ground and on Zia. "Well this all has gone to pear shaped." she says as she tries to calm Zia and Angel down, she plants her feet on the slick floor and there is a crunching sound as her feet go into the ground. "What in the name of gum drops and lolly-pops is going on?" she ask unaware that she had just stepped near a panicking, freaked out man.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:38 pm

“Whatever…and have you ever HEARD of SUN Bathing Zia” she says in anger. As she chucks another ball at him…Just be glad I can’t get my weapons….Only RA knows what I will do.” Says Cleo as she just sits and watches them start the game. As the game goes on Cleo’s anger is just barley a simmer. She soon scoots about a foot closer to the pool to get a better view of the game and as she moves she is blinded by the sunlight glistening off of Jasmine’s diamond body, the next thing she knows she is just as wet as when Zia pulled her In the pool.

She lets out an angry hiss and she heads to the pool house following Zia to tell him off for not letting some one help him set his broken arms. As he waves everyone off she notices his arms are set and healed. She then decides to confront him about how his arms were suddenly healed.

As she gets close to the pool house she feels people push her out of the way as she hears the crashing of a wall being taken out by Zia’s hammer as it tries to get to its owner. As she pushes her way in the door past every one she sees Angel spazz out with the Cry of Vampire coming from her lips. Cleo then Grabs Angel and throws her to the ground harshly as takes the pole from her as she tries to Steak Zia with a pole.

“ANGEL YOU NUTCASE STOP TRYING TO KILL ZIA!” she screams as she gets between the two for them her back to Zia as she stars at Angel holding the pole in a defensive stance.

“Now will some one Please Tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” she screams as she quickly glances around the room. She then turns to look at Zia as she debated if hitting him in the face with the pole would make him stop freaking out.

Last edited by Yumichika on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Grace freeze up as she sees Zia get attacked and twitches before baring her teeth and shifting to her symbiote form and has several bladed tentacles sprout out of her back. "That, little, bitch, will, DIE!" She yells out in rage, her anger triggered by the vampire attacking the guy she has a big crush on. Grace gets out of the pool and dashes torwards the house and looks around for the girl who attacked Zia, upon seeing her with all the blood on her face, Grace leaps at her shouting in rage. "Die bitch!!" Her tentacles lash at her violently at her as Grace goes to kick her.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Zia feeling pain over his heart as he was calming down feels the rush of Adrenalin as fear kicks in for the attack over his heart. Still blinded and dropping to protect his chest he brings his next attack to slam into the closest figure in his range, Jasmine. His now purple glowing hammer head dips low as it sweeps upwards right to left coming up as it goes to launch the person away from him as he brings his arm about to keep it protecting his chest and the side his heart is on as he drops back as his panic soars to a new fear of untested ability of healing, damage to his heart. The force behind the blow with his hammer's unique ability to shove people away with energy manages to send the 500 plus diamond into the air with a flash of prismatic color.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

All Keiji could do was scream as he was sent flying back out the door he came through, faceplanting painfully into the ground. "...Well, that was annoying." The suit cushioned his impact, but he still hurting. "God. My back... Gotta... Gotta get back in there and help." Keiji ran back in, and saw that things were quickly going to hell as Jasmine got sent flying by Zia's attack. Looking at Zia's face, he could tell that he had been blinded. "Man, this probably gonna hurt. A lot." Keiji slowly walked up to Zia and put his hands up, signifying that he didn't mean any harm. "Zia, it's me, Keiji. I'm not your enemy, and neither is anyone else here. Your only enemy is that girl that attacked you."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Angel feeling the pole being grabbed moves with the pull before kicking hard off Cleo as she rips the pole free and rolls with Cleo's shoving to roll up to grab the other part of the broken pole and slams it up , fast, under Cleo's ribs getting the sharp bits into her organs under her rib cage. Angel is reacting to having someone grab her and trying to force her down violently like any gangster to being attacked. Angel spins away with lighting speed as she pulls the jagged end from Cleo's chest cavity and backs off as she realizes what Cleo said a bit too late after the fact. Her face turns to surprise and unsureness since she knows that the pole went through a number of organs from the one and half foot to two foot bloody pipe in her hand. "Opps..."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am

Jasmine heard as Cleo came in yelling at Angel but didn't take her eyes off Zia. She heard a scuffle behind her then hears Angel say "Opps". She turns and looks over her shoulder then turns fully garbing Cleo and cradling her as she falls backwards into her.
"CLEO!" Jasmine says as she gently holds the bleeding girl in her arms but before she can lay the girl down Zia swings his hammer and launches Jasmine and Cleo into a row of lockers. Jasmine wraps her arms around Cleo and tries to shield her in their unplanned flight into the lockers. There is a screeching of metal as Jasmine tears the lockers away from her and Cleo not caring at the nose she is causing as she tries to lay Cleo out flat and look over the wounds she has received.
"Cleo! Cleo can you hear me!?" she calls out to her as she lays the girl down noting a few more bruises from the impact into the lockers. Jasmine looks about and sees as Mouse moved along the tops of the lockers at Zias back. The cat launches her self onto Zias back and then slip to the front of his chest raking her claws from the back of his neck to the front of his chest then leaping clear of Zia and onto Keiji shoulder. She then leaps from his shoulder and swats at his foot and heads for Jasmine.

Zia startled by attack from behind was half way through his swing that would of hit Keniji but his sudden jerking back forces the hammer to just miss Keniji as Zia slips back and hits his head hard on the lockers as his feet slide out from under him. His hammer goes flying over Harvey's head and into the wall as Zia hits the ground clutching his head in pain. He rolls to his side and gets more distance from every one else as he gets to his feet and calls his hammer again as he catches it with one hand and keeps rubbing the back of his head from the hard head banging he just did.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Harvey was still trying to help Zia out when he feels a huge rock like fist come flying at his head. He feels the pain and goes flying to the floor as Zia rolls Harvey off of him. Harvey stays on the floor, out cold from the hard hit from Zia. Harvey is lying in the pool of Zia's blood that had come out when he was bleeding profusely.
Back to top Go down
angelicdrider

angelicdrider

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

As People entered the room a young girl yelled "VAMPIRE!" my mind was zooming as people enterd they were thrown back by the hammer that came flying through the window. The man i had bitten was in a hazy state how he was alive i didnt know but i would freak out about that later he was throwing people back buying me time as i got up grabbing the towel the first thing that i touched ; then ran people were to distracted many of them hurt. As i left running i could smell blood being spelt. I knew it was time for me to go back to civilization move on with my life I need to get in that castle something is special about it and the people there from the looks of me in that window i don't think anyone will recognize me when i wash off the grime and fix my clothes and hair. I could probobly get away and give it a while i had seen the pool I could clean up there after everyone left.I made a swift escape as everyone was distracted while the hammer kept hitting i could see from the trees people being thrown back.[i]how did Zia manage to stand up could he heal or was he immune to vampire bites i'm not really a vampire so i guess it might be different ... but everything i had bitten before had died??? Why was he and all of them any different??

Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:56 pm

The longer Zia is not attacked or approached, the more he seems to calm down as his movements become less panicking as he seems to back near a door as he feels his way about with his feet and legs. The more one gets in range of his hitting range the longer he keeps up the violent actions. He slowly lowers the hammer to allow for him to wipe his hair out of his eyes as he glances about from person to person. His body movements become tired looking as he slowly shifts his hammer into a non offensive manner and places it so his shoulder is supporting the weight as he warryly sits down. The adrenaline that was coursing through him fades as an exhausted look enters his eyes as he slowly brings the hammer down to rest on the ground and closes his hand on the end as he leans forward to seem to rest for a few moments before he starts feeling every where he got hit to make sure there are no bits stuck in him but always has one hand on the hammer shaft as his paranoia of being attacked seems quite pronounced.

If any one does approach him he goes still as his hand shifts ever so slightly to close on the shaft so he can swing it if needed. He seems quite wary now after having his throat ripped out and what he perceived as attacks, expecally the pain that was over his heart. A long sigh escapes his lips as he runs through all the events within the day as well as the day before. He finally looks to see what damage he might of caused in his natural reaction of coming awake again and a look of guilt crosses his face as he sees Harvey laid out on the ground, the damage Jasmine did wen he sent her flying, Cleo on the ground as well, and Keniji's battered armor.
Zia makes a pained look as he wonders if he did all that in his blind panic as he unconsciously rubs his throat where all the problems started. His eyes slowly turn to the ground as he places the palms of both hands on the end of the hammer and keeps his eyes diverted to the ground as he is left alone. He still seems edgy as his first reaction seems to be closing his hands about the shaft and his body tenses up as he feels a faint rise in his adrenalin as he gets ready for another fight if any one is to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 pm

As Jasmine Lays Cleo Down She curls up holding her gut. As she holds her gut she lets out a small whimper as she forces her ribs that broke as the pole priced her skin, back in place.

“fuck” she says weakly as she forces her self into a sitting position “Angel You are Soo DEAD once I Am fully healed” she wheezed out as she spit up some blood. “Fuck…. What I wouldn’t give for faster healing right now”

Jasmine blinks then forces her back down and as straight as she can. "There is no need to be passing out threats when you should be more conserned with healing." she says as she holds Cleo down. The hands on Cleos shoulder is cool to the touch and hard as a rock. Jasmine looks about and sees Mouse and she points to a towle. Mouse after a few moments brings Jasmine the towle and she gently plces it under Cleos head. Im glad I can't throw up when I'm like this., Jasmine thinks as she tries not to look at the gaping wound in Cleo’s stomach.

As she attempted to move again Cleo Starts to see nothing but Black and passes out as her breathing seems a little ragged.

If any one seemed to noticed she was covered in blood from her wound which was still gushing blood as she lay there unconscious. If Jas was to look she could see Cleo Had placed her hands over the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 am

Angel steps away as things seem to go worse as Zia some how launches Jasmine into the air with Cleo. She backs away from Zia even though she can move out of the way of any of his attacks. She keeps the clean and bloody broken pole staffs in her hands and might of put them down if she didn't hear the threat from Cleo about her life. The gangster grips her make shift weapons tighter as she looks over at the prone Cleo as she seemed to of passed out.
Angel watches Cleo then looks up at Jasmine before she ideally spins the staffs about as her eyes drift over to Zia still convinced he is a vampire even if he does heal fast, that just makes him the hard, very hard vampire to find but she knows the truth about him if no one else will emit to it. It is just taking time for him to change, or he already has and that is more reason to kill him. He is a Twilight vampire.
As for cleo she will deal with her later when other people are not about but those wounds should killer but she did say she was a healer. That also implies Zia might be a healer as well but aren't vampires into the whole neck biting.

Angel quietly complinplates her choices available to her now and later as she keeps distance between her and the downed healer. //She may be what makes up my new family...but she threatened to kill me over an accident. I think i will wait on killing her then for when less people are about. //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next