Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Angel keeps Keiji's back covered from any new attacks as she sees how many are left. Her eyes flicker over the person that seems to of drawn the heavier beatings from the group. She elbow's Keiji and says , " I think someone is helping them out if you want to try to lead part of the group away so the..." She trails off as she sees them picking up the one that pinned her by balling back who is bleeding from his chest as she makes a noise of clear annoyance. "I think it's time to back off and im sure these men will be after us now and leave them alone."

She is unaware of who the hooded figure may be or if they are friendly or not but they do seem passive with taking blows, which is a bit unnerving when they don't seem to acknowledge a chair hitting them. She gets ready to run as her attention becomes more focused on the walking tank.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Zia was backing away as he was fighting with a broken 2 by 4 which gave him a good jabbing weapon that turned peopled to reconsider backing away from the many pointed end of wood. As he started to raise the wood in defense he sees the hooded figure step between him and his attacker with the metal pipe. Zia's eyes widen in surprise as he swallows nervously to seeing his savor more or less seems to be taking the beating. But his surprise and terror rises as they find the wounded man who is bleeding out Zia started to kneel for the man before Isen is shoved at him and grace and Grace picks up the man but something does not look right with her doing it with tenticals. Zia feels his near beating by the were wolfs ebb into his mind as he reaches for Isen, " Come on lets go before more people get hurt."

His eyes land on the blood splattered woman in the cat suit as he finally finds something for his mind to sort into dangerous and harming people. He grimaces as he chooses not to go after her more inclined to get the man out and to a near by pub or phone to call the police. His eyes glance at grace as he makes sure she doesn't jostle him too much even though he has a sinking feeling in his stomach that this is a hopeless endeavor seeing that he was stabbed many times and bleeding out to quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 am

Keiji continued to lay the smackdown on drunken Irishmen, but his eyes were drawn to Zia and Grace trying to get the man Angel had stabbed with her bottle to safety, and it was only then that he understood the severity of the man's injuries. "Jesus, Angel... What did you do?" Jasmine took her eyes off the two masked fighters only long enough to clear a path through the mob. Once she saw Izen, Grace, Zia and the man bleeding out, she ripped Zia's shirt sleeve off and balled it up then pressed it to the man's chest and then took Zia's hands and put them where her hands had been. "Keep the pressure on him, Zia. He may be bleeding on the inside but we can at least slow his bleeding on the outside." she says and looks at Grace, "Go to one of the other pubs and call the police and get an ambulence here for him. I'm going back in for Cleo and those two masked killers." she says and stands up. If Keiji looked around, he suddenly notices Mouse darting between the legs of fighters causing them to trip and fall. Then she stopped under a car near him and he got the odd feeling she was watching him.

"Mouse? What's she doing out here?" Looking around, he suddenly noticed a hooded figure walking right at him, and immediately became frightened by this person when they didn't even acknowledge that someone just whacked them in the back with a crowbar. "Oh, shit. They must think I hurt that guy!" "W-Wait! Wait! I know this looks bad, and I know that guy's really hurt, but we're here to-" Keiji never got to finish that sentence, because the person punched him in the face with enough force to seriously damage his helmet. Jasmine didn't blink as she reacted on instinct and punched out, not holding back. Keiji rocks back and he gets his footing back before he is knocked down but before he recovers, Jasmine follows it up with two more hard and fast strikes to his chest and face that put him on his ass. She was not accustomed to anger and lashing out as her master had always told her it clouded the mind and judgement. She shook visably as she closed in on him. It almost felt like Keiji had gotten hit by a train, and the next thing he knew, he was laying on his back. He coughed loudly, tasting blood, and it felt like two of his ribs were more than likely broken. "Wai- Wait! You've got it all wrong!" "Oh, god... Please don't let me die like this..."

Jasmine walked over and planted her left leg as her right did a wide arch, bringing her heel down hard into his gut. "You! You and your little friend just hurt alot of innocent people that did nothing but have too much to drink!" she said between grit teeth. This close Keiji suddenly recognized the voice as Jasmine's even though he still couldn't make out her face in the shadows of her hood. Letting out a gasp that sounded somewhere between pained and shocked, Keiji managed to say "J-Jasmine! Jasmine, it's me, Keiji!" Reaching for a button on one of his armbands with one trembling hand, Keiji managed to press it, and his helmet split in half, separating into several pieces and folding into the front and back of his suit, revealing his scared and bloodied face. "We just wanted to help. If I'd known Angel would go that far..." Jasmine was still shaking but the anger and fear she had felt when she had found the man had ebbed away, leaving her dull and unfeeling after the three hit combo. "So you are diffrent." She looked up at the catsuit girl and lifted her foot. "Get her and take her out. Change her out of that suit and then meet up with the others." she said as she took her foot off of him. Mouse ran up and meowed at her but instaed of picking her up, Jasmine turned her back on Mouse and Keiji and went about slowly disabling a few more of the people fighting until there was space around where Grace, Izen and Zia were with the dying man. Keiji pressed on his belt buckle, the rest of his suit disappearing as he unsteadily got to his feet as he gripped his side. "I gave her the bottle... It's my fault. Dammit! Dammit, I'm sorry!" he said between pained breathes, trying his damned hardest not to cry. "Angel, get your clothes! We have to go!"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Angel looks suprised as she pulls the bat away and moves away from the hooded figure since all she registered was this person beating up Keiji. Jasmine rolls her shoulder blades then dust some glass fragment off her shoulder. She raies her hands and wags a finger at her then turns away again and starts for the mob fighting around Cleo. Angel looks at her weapon then back up at Jasmine as she seems to be trying to find away to hurt this person before backing away so she can get a running start so she can jump over her head and try to throw her using her momentum.

Zia holding his sleeve to the wounded man's chest widens when he sees one of the masked figures hit jasmin and that was enought convincing he needed to leave the wonded man in the care of Grace, " I will be back." He starts after angel to see her backing away and seems to think better of it till he realises her front hasn't turned about to take her eyes of jasmin. Zis curses as he runs after her to intercept her.

Jasmine hears glass breaking and turns to look but only sees a gret blur. As Angel jumps and grabs hold of Jasmine shoulders she cause Jas to become better plated then she had been. As she trys to flip Jas she soon finds this person is so solidly planted and she dosent have the wight to move her. Jasmine reaches out and grasps Angles wrist as she feels the tug at her hoodi and lifts her off her feet. Angel now findes her self face to face but with the hood pulled low she cant see its Jasmine. Angel winces in pain of her not moving as painic shows in her eyes seeing Angel is us to something working as she trys to pull her wrist free from Jasmin in a clear panic.

Zia narrows his eyes as he slows seeing the masked figure seems to be under constraints of Jasmin's hand and quite stuck. He grimices as he gets closer but smart enough not to get to close after seeing her speed

As Angel stugles she feels as if her wrist are held by solid stone, cold and unyelding as she struggles to get free. Angel brings a hand up to strike at Jasmin's face only to feel her own hand goiving as she hits something rock like other then a face. Her eyes tear up in confusion from all her normal attacks not working before she starts to vibrate her arm to try to get free. AS Angel starts vibrating in an attempt to get out a low whine can be heard and as Angel keeps it up it starts to rise in pitch. Those around grab their ears in pain. Zia not expecting the noise cringes in pain as he covers his ears to try to muffle the noise.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Beneath her hood Jasmine eyes go wide out of surprise as her body begins to shake and make a whining noise that slowly rises as she holds Angel. She grits her teeth and throws Angel from her as she falls to her knees and tries to stop her body from making the noise. Once she let go of Angel she can feel her body slowly stop vibrating and the high pitched whining stops. "Well. That was interesting." she say. As she gets back to her feet.
As she looks around she sees that the rest people in the area are trying to shake the sound and are slowly righting them selves.
"I wounder if that will have sobered this group up." she says as she waits to see what the mob of people do.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Harvey starts to make his way to the pub, needing a drink after a long day of walking from the closest town in the area. Note to self: Never try to walk from town to town in Ireland. Harvey is wearing his usual costume, which essentially looks like a circus trapeze artist outfit. Today was his casual day, plus everything else he had was dirty, so he had to wear the only thing that didn't reek of sweat and men. Not being that far away, he hears the high pitched vibrations, bringing him down to his knees in pain. Holding onto his ears for a little bit, he looks over at the pub and sees a crowd of people, some in odd outfits, some holding weapon-esque items, others just plain rough looking. After the vibrations end, he tries to pop his ears to bring back some of his hearing.

Harvey walked over one of the Irish guys, not knowing that they were the ones starting the fight, and asks, "Hey what just happened? Looks like you guys had one hell of a time." "What's it to you, ya windy fucking Yank," retorts the Irishman. "Yank? Who the fuck you calling a Yank? I'm from Motherland, Russia, you potato picker!" Not even a second after he says 'potato', the Irishman throws a punch at Harvey. Harvey sidesteps, pulls his wrist, and uses his force to throw him to the ground. Holding his stance, "Look, I'm not trying to fight. I just want a beer and I'll be on m -". A swing comes from behind him, and Harvey falls to the floor. Hitting his face to the dirt, Harvey gets pissed and rolls onto his back. Holding up his hands right in front of him, spread fingers, he yells at the two about to hit him while he is down, "Ever see a Flying Irishman?" A thought goes by as they find themselves being pushed back by the force of the air, flying back just over the crowd. Harvey scrambles to his feet, goes back into his stance, "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Grace's eyes go wide as she shrieks out in pain and spazzs with small tendrils slashing out of her body as she tries to set the man down as carefully as she can through the pain and steps back from him holding her head. "AAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!" She hisses and falls to her knees and weezes as the sound stops and she wraps herself in tentacles while holding her head. "W-who...the FUCK did that!?!" She yells and looks around frantically.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Jasmine shook her head as she looked around. As she looked at the others she could see Cleo staggering to her feet among the drunk fighters. She waved at Zia and started to point to Cleo and was about to say 'Grab her' but two things happened that caused her to stop and stare. First was the the shrieks of pain from Grace but when she turned and looked at her she had a mass of withering tentacles around her that wrapped them selves around her turning her into a blue and pinkish/purple creature.
"What on earth?" she say but before she can say anything else Mouse hiss and Jasmine looks up as two guys come flying from the other side of the fight. AS they hit the ground and groan in pain she looks across at a man in circus trapeze artist outfit.
"Z! We got another one!" she yells over at him and points to the man that had just showed up.
"This is getting way out of hand. Keiji get up and call the ambulance fer the guy. We need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 am

As Keiji, pulled himself off the ground, he quickly assessed his injuries. He was going to be really sore in a little while, but other that that, it didn't feel like anything was broken. "I'm- I'm alright, Jasmine. My suit absorbed most of the impact from your attacks." When she told him he needed to call 911, he did exactly that, pounding the keys on his cell phone. As he listened to the dial tone, Keiji surveyed his surroundings, agreeing with Jasmine that things had gone to hell pretty fast. "Wh-What the heck? Miss Grace?" He saw that she had morphed into some kind of tentacled creature. After what seemed to be forever, the operator finally answered. "911. What is your emergency?" "There's been a huge fight in front of this pub I'm at. A lot of people have been hurt, and it looks like one guy's been stabbed. ...I think he's bleeding to death! You gotta get an ambulance down here right now!" "Alright, just calm down and tell us where you are. We'll send one immediately, sir." "Thank you," Keiji said, before he did so and hung up. "Now I can't say those acting lessons I took in 11th grade didn't come in handy."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Angel tumbles head over heals as she is thrown trying to roll with it till she hits some thing or someone that slows the throw, feeling pain and fear spike through her. She squeals in pain as she continues to tumble covering her face wuth her arms as glass cuts into her outfit and skin. She gets up as quick as she can wincing and shaking in pain of the slight lacerations and embedded glass that might of stuck in her skin. Seeing that one this new fighter was too hard for her to do damage she runs only to see Grace shift into tentacles. Angel leaps away from Grace and into a pervious fighter. She hits the man as the natural reaction to run kicks in to run from seeing a monster human creature from outer space and the impact startles her to take off running. As use as she is to gang fights a monster and someone that will not go down showing up in less then five minutes of each other makes her reconsider attacking either or continuing fighting seeing the monster is covering the man that she stabbed multiple times with the glass bottle. Given that the creature is trying to help the man maybe this was a gang that had freakish mutation or something along those lines. She barely registers the thunk of the man falling from the sky as she runs off.

She circles about the block to get back to her clothing and jams her clothes on over the drying blood and tears the mask off . She pulls out what she can of the glass and checks to see the cuts are not too deep before using the mask on the worst of her arms and then skirts the fight with her stuff in hand.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Zia still feeling his ears ring from the vibration pulls his hands away as several things happen. One a man nearly lands on him from the sky and well Grace. Grace just became something else, yes that clicked in his mind. Grace is still humanoid, sure that ok-ish. Grace is another color, again that is ok. But Grace having tenticals and a gaping maw is what did it for him as he pales visibly and his mouth drops for a moment. "That has been hitting on me?! Oh god. I'm it's next meal." Panic rises in him seeing something non human and shifting forms clearly creeped him out as the last thing that he saw shifting forms was trying to kill and probably going to eat him. Though this time he had no protection between it and him or any weapons he can call on reliably to use.

This all lasted a moment as he snapped back to the fight as The masked figure is thrown there is a thunk as a man hits the ground and he hears Jasmine yelling at him about another one. He looks about quickly to see a trapeze artist costume. Zia lets his broad shoulders slump as he turns towards the newest fighter that is quite colorful and moves to intercept another fight from happening, " Hey hey hey i think there has been enough fighting. People are bleeding and need attention. " He manages to place him self in between Harvey and the men still standing ready to take bows from either sides if any one presses an attack. Unfortunately Zia did not hear the 'Who's next' comment.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 am

"I couldn't agree with you more Mr. Heino"
Upon hearing this the group realizes that the world has gone quiet. Time has stopped and everything and everyone but them is frozen.
" Now please leave the people you have injured alone... they will keep until the paramedics arrive. What happens to them after that, well only God can answer that."
Through the crowd comes a thin unassuming man of medium height. He is dressed in a black chauffer's uniform complete with the hat which covers close cropped brown hair. There is nothing memorable about him until you see his eyes. They are solidly the color of molten mercury. He smiles a bland smile at them and continues.
" I am the Chauffer. Now if you all will come with me we will be on our way to the keep shortly. My assistant is collecting your things."
Out of the bar come a veritable giant of a man... though man my be in question. He is over ten feet tall and is wearing a generic blue suit. He is carrying all of the groups bags and mouse is perched comfortably on the top of his flat head. When he speaks he seems very excited about everything.
" Hi! I'm Norm. Did you know that the enemy of the platypus is man? I have your bags and there is a feline on my head."
The Chauffer responds " Thanks you Norm. Please take the bags and the cat to the car." to the group " My appologies for his behavior. He gets so excited when he meets new people."
He looks over at Harvey and pulls a notebook out of his coat and flips through it for a brief moment frowns, then brightens.
" Ah Mr. Nelson. Well it appears you are early. We did have you in reserve but since you are here you may come along as well. Now where did I leave the car? Ah yes here it is..."
He points to a point on the road and out of nowhere a large vehicle that looks like a cross between a limo and military transport appears on the side of the road. Norm is just finishing putting the last of the luggage in the back. Hethen gently lifts Mouse from his head.
" Ok Mr. Cat hop inside the car."
As Mouse is placed inside the car Norm then moves back to the back of the vehicle and begins the climb in himself. Then you see that his body begins to contort and transform until he litterally fits perfectly into the back like the spot was built for him and he it. The Chauffer looks at tthis and nods.
" Alright everyone into the car its time to go."
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Cleo shifts her weight from her a fighting position she looks at the Man before her. Still Clutching her make shift staff “so were you the one that put the locks on our stuff” asked Cleo as she forced one of her broken ribs back in place and wipes her blood off her face as everyone can see the cuts on her face slowly healing as well as her side witch you could see through the big rip on the right side of the Jacket Jas lent her.

“Oh By the way Jasmine sorry about your jacket” Says Cleo as she recognized the hoodie Jas was wearing earlier.

“Cleo grips her staff as she walks over to where Grace was standing she looks at Grace as she walks past muttering under her breath ‘and I though I was a freak since I healed fast’ once in front of the man, Cle gave him an angry glare. “So why Should I trust you and why did you lock my stuff up” she said still kinda mad that she cant get into her bag.

She then keeps the hard look in her eyes as she waits for his response.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:24 am

Before Harvey could do anything, quiet. No sound. No birds, no wind, nothing. Everything seemed to freeze. Well, everything except the big guy right in front of him. Holy shit. “I -” someone else started to talk. What’s with the monkey man? Assistant? Harvey turned in time to see a humungous thing come out of the bar. “Holy shit, it’s Godzilla.” Harvey couldn’t believe the thing that was walking by him. He heard his name. Pushing to the side a girl with a stick, "Move. What do you mean ‘I’m early?’ How did you know that I was supposed to be here? Have you been spying on me? I demand some answers!!” Harvey was furious. “I demand an answer!! I am not leaving this spot until you tell me what the hell is going here!!!” Harvey was tugging the man by his collar, nearly ripping out his perfectly complete attire.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:03 am

Jasmine looked about her and ran her hand through the frozen rain drops and watched as they were pushed aside by her hand but became frozen again once her had had past.
"Woo. It like I'm in a movie when time slows......... Cool." she says as she played about with the rain a bit more before the angry voices bring her back.
"I don't like leaving the guy like this but I don't think it be good to fight until we figure out who or what stopped time. Oh and how a guy turns into the lid of a car trunk. I mean unless you all are sure he's not the one doing it?" she says as she walks over to Grace and the man who was bleeding out but for the time was frozen.
Jasmine knees down and looks at him. Below her hood a sad looks crosses her face as she gets up she walks over to the limo and stands near it and watches the others.
Mouse jumps up onto Jasmines shoulder and mews at her softly. After a few more moments Jasmine pulls her hood down and lets her hair lose. Despite wading through a mass of swinging fist, chairs and other things her deeply tanned skin doesn't even look bruised. She looks about then knocks on the hood of the trunk. "Do you have any snacks in you? I'm hungry." Mouse mews at her and Jasmine nodes, "So is Mouse."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Angel skirts the fight even with the brawlers frozen but she sees that The hooded tank is still moving. She looks at the car and back at the frozen brawlers then at the rain that re froze as she brushed bast the droplets. She glances at the newest person who is quite aggressive and then back at the brawlers before a Cheshire cat smile crosses over her face as she moves to the brawlers and starts to position them all in embarrassing positions. Some have their hands down pants while others are doing something to the other men like cupping someone else's groins. She keeps moving people into stupid childish positions looking quite amused. SHe would probably do more but she does not have the strength to hold these men in place to do the position.
She continues not to pay much attention to the car or the potential of a fight breaking out with the unfrozen people like her.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Zia lets out a sigh of relief that one the fighting has stopped and finally someone who might of sent the letters have found them. He looks up as notices the world has frozen and his face twists in concern at there being no noise. Seeing Harvey go for their potential ride Zia groans as he moves to stop him. "Hey im sure that he wasn't expecting you but his intelligence is good." He sounds fairly wary about how good the group's information gathering as he trys to defuse the situation, Unaware of Angel running about placing people in new positions. "Hey hey take a chill pill."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am

"Holy crap..." Keiji could only look around with almost childlike wonder once the world had frozen around them. Even something most people never pay attention to, like a bird flying through the air, seemed somehow alien to him now that it was frozen in mid-flight. Walking up the new person, who seemed to think that these superpowered gentlemen had been spying on him, he said in a somewhat preaching tone "Believe me. You don't want to screw with a guy who can stop time. He'll probably drop a steamroller on you." Turning to one of the gentlemen, he bowed in introduction. "Um... Nice to meet you," said Keiji before he got into the limo. Leaving the door open for everyone else, he asked "Uh... How do you know my father, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 am

Mine and MO's post

As Cleo was shoved to the side she tumbles over and her arm and left wrist get scraped up. As Curses in Egyptian Arabic as she gets to her feet her scrapes already healed.

As she looked at the obviously girly man in front of her well she was sure it was a guy since she could see his muscles through his leotard like outfit, and with out so much as a sound she swung the pole and Jabs it in to his ribs as hard as she could making him fall to the ground she then stands where she can see him and gives him a piece of her mind.

“WHO IN THE NAME OF RA DO YOU FUCKING THINK YOU ARE! I WAS THERE FIRST YOU FUCKING FRUTTY LOOKING SON OF A BITHCH THAT IS WEARING HIS SISTERS CLOTHES THAT LOOKS LIKE HE WOULD CRY IF HE HAD SO MUCH AS A PAPER CUT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE PISS ME OFF” screamed Cleo as looked down at the man that was now on the ground.

Son of a bitch were the words he needed to hear. Harvey forces Cleo back with a gust of air and pushes himself up off the floor with another. He jumps at Cleo and lands in front of where she has fell. He puts his knee on top of her stomach, "LOOK YOU FUCKING ARAB HOOD RAT, I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, BUT NO ONE, IMEAN NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY MOTHER THAT WAY." Harvey takes a swing at Cleo

The gust of wind took Cleo By Surprise and as Harvey pinned her down she yelled out in anger now even madder than before.
“I AM AN EGYPTIAN YOU FAMBOAINT LITTLE MAMA’S BOY” was all she said as she hit the back of his head with the pole that was I her hands above her head.

Harvey fell back as the pain was reeling in his head. He grabbed his head with one hand and flung his other out, creating a tidal wave of air push Cleo even farther. Harvey shakes his head, regaining sight, and runs at Cleo. He jumps up and kicks her in the chest, pushing her back again.

Cleo Blocks his kick with ease that a practiced staff fighter has as she then back flipped out of his rang and got into a fighting stance with her make-shift staff at the ready.

“BRING IT ON MAMA’S BOY…. AND BY THE WAY I THINK I SAW YOUR MAMA ON THE CONNER LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME WITH SOME DRUNK HOBO” she said waning him to get too mad to really pay attention to her movements since she knows how to fight wile angry seeing as she had to fight mad a lot cause of the teasing of her brothers.

“I hope you know how to fight you little prissy little princess cause I was trained to fight all my life”

"Bring it on Bitch!!!" Harvey controls the air around her to pull her towards him as he winds up a punch. He connects to her stomach, making her double over. He grabs the pole from her and hits her on the back with it. The pole bends, but she doesn't fall. He throws the pole over his shoulder and kicks her down. He starts to make the air pick up so he can make a small tornado where Cleo is, throwing her in the air before he drops her again. Standing over her body, "TRY THAT ON FOR SIZE, BITCH!!!"

“Its on now BITCH” she screams out as she is felling the bruise to her ribs. In one quick movement Cleo Takes his legs out from under him as she moves to stand up holding her bruised ribs.

Cleo then quickly backs up a few steps as she gets in to a fighting stance when she sees Harvey get to his feet with is arms raised in front of him. They Glare at each other as they get in to two different fighting stances ready for the next round.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 am

Zia after saying what he did say sees the new guy and the Egyptian girl go at it as he groans and moves in to get them to stop. As they clash closely and powers are discharged, well one power is. " HEY!hey hey hey!Oi you blighters get off each other. Cool your hot heads in this time frozen rain." He grits his teeth as he cuts in as they back off each other and gets in the way of each other. He quietly thanks his god that at least one has been disarmed as he keeps looking between them as they get into another stance. He shifts about so he can get ready with stopping both of them now seeing they both know how to fight. His stance is one so he can move fast but also is very sturdy and hard to knock down.
"Knock it off both of you."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 am

Grace had taken to silence after everything was stopped and the noise finally went away, she quickly retracted the tentacles and turned away as Cleo walked by and called her a freak, she knew she was one but she didnt want to really be one. As Jasmine walks over she quickly looks away and leaves the man there as she was told and made her way to the car only to pause when Cleo and Harvey about to fight and moves over by Zia and sighs murmuring. "I'll get the girl..." She shudders and makes her tentacles come out again to grab Cleo and hold her firmly lifting her up off the ground. "Now be a good girl and get in the car, this fight is not needed and too much blood as he shed already here by us...and we only just arrived."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Harvey dropped his stance as soon as Grace picked up Cleo. "Just keep that bitch away from me." Harvey walked over to the Chaufer. "You and I have some unfinished business we need to attend to when things settles down. I promise you I will get answers from you, one way or another." Harvey glared at the Chaufer, walked to the limo, and hopped in. Screaming from the inside, "Now let's get going. I don't want to be here anymore." Harvey put his arm around his ribs to try and comfort himself.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Jasmine had been watching the fight but once it had stopped and Zia and Grace broke it up she had gotten into the limo. She looked through the mini fridge and found some of her favorite drinks and snakes and sat down across from Keiji and ate them. She shook her had when she hear what Harvey said and looked him up and down when he got into the limo. "You all do relive hes a Chauffeur. He works for some one not him self." she says as she look through the window at him. "He was most likely sent by the person who sent us the letters." she says as she turns back and gives some of her food to Mouse. "Thought if this is what the hired help can do I wounder what the people who gathered us can do."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Zia slowly eases out of his position clearly use to people acting like they are cooling off before springing at each other again as she slowly straightens up. The lets out a sigh of relief as Harvey relaxes and pushes his damp hair out of his face. He heads back to the car and grimaces as he sees Angel is quite amused by alteration of people and stalks over to her as he says, " Hey kid come on. time to go. " He waits for angel to get in unaware that she was the other masked person there since she seems to be acting like any other teenager was till she gets closer and he sees the cuts. His face goes blank as he lets her in first and sits so he can watch her seeing she seems like the most violent of the group so far. He leans back as his light eyes show up brightly against his dark skin in a very analytical way as he keeps his eyes on her wondering what made someone so young become use to fatal wounding like that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:23 am

Angel looks up when she hears kid and frowns seeing every one is getting into the car she stalks over and slides into the car. She quietly takes the seat farthest from Jasmine and leans back. As Zia stares at her she Snaps at him, "What are your staring at?" She glares at him and flips him off if he keeps staring at her and turns her body so it is facing away from him. She seems content with not talking to any one else in the car still unsure about the other people in the car, feeling closer to Keiji since he showed abilities while the others she hasn't seen visible abilities yet other then Grace. But the big guy seems to be moving like there is nothing wrong after the fight and she saw blows land on him as well as something weird with Jasmine when she vibrated to make the hold that Jasmine had on her weaken before that weird noise happened. Then there was those new people that seemed to stop time.
Her eyes flick to Grace wondering what she is and tries to analyze her behavioral wise from what she knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next