Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyberpunk Connection

Go down 
+3
optimalzelda
reep
zincks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Kessler
The bar tender chuckles as she eyes Kessler with her snake like eyes. "Doll, She got off a bit ago seems like an old flare was barking up her tree along with some other guy. "She sets the glass in front of him and smiles at him, "Ah so what has that girl gotten her self into now? You don't have that normal air of business if you catch my drift." Her eyes linger on his suit before moving back up to his face as she places a hand on her narrow hip.

Raid
Allessa nods as she unplugs her self from Clanker's suit as he seems to shift about in the suit as it twitches for a few moments.
Charles can find several factories for the random android units for body parts. The security is moderate but not overly complicated seeing this is only android parts and not a full android. The closest one is within 7 miles inside a major hub. The next one is on the far side of the hub leaving about 18 miles. The factory that makes hikaru units is about 31 miles away. This means they tend to have a higher security to protect their units from attack from other corporations.

Hikaru
As she looks about a few Enhanced humans seem to be pointing in their general direction and laughing slightly.

Dawn
He gives her a puzzled look as he tries to erase the stress that was in his face, "Yes?"

Syn
Bruno chuckles slightly as he waves it off , "Nah i'll get patched up proper with my docs." He chuckles weakly to not jar him self too much. "ohh do you need some one to drive dude? Or do you got it?"

Odessa
Mr.M waits for the call to end before offering his arm to her before hooking her about her hip. "Well shall we be on our way." He tightens his hold about her waist to make her feel the strength of his hold. "Seems like I underestimated blood ties with you my dear." He lets go once she moves to enter his car before siting next to the door she will need to use to leave the car. His smile is not quite so bright as it was nor does the friendliness seem to be in his eyes. "Maybe a talk with your uncle will change your mind."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Dawn leans against the man and gets a stern look on her face. "I do not wish for the one who harmed my Master to get out of this without some sort of punishment. So if you could...could you possibly find him and teach him a lesson for me for what he has done. I would greatly appreciate it....and will gladly repay you.~" She says the last bit with a seductive tone in her voice as she playfully rubs against him.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Syn smiles.
"if you want to drive, I'm sure my cousin will appreciate it. Hoverboards don't have seats. Can you think of anything to move a cybertiger?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Raid gets up from the table and heads for the second nearest.
Charles begins the proses of locating information on the layout of the building and the safest and fastest ways in and out of it.
"still don't know why were not going to the closer one." Raid growls.
Because its safer this way., he assures her as they make there way towards their target.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:50 am

Odessa shifts her weight as she feels the physical threat and leans against him. "I was never close to family out side of my father. And you seem to think I am of an old mind set. It is nice for you to offer but like my father I will carve my way out in the world and hold on to what I can." Her eyes flicker as she takes the seat farthest from him and crosses her legs. She regrets the limited clothing that she wears for her front business. A little bit of protection would be a blessing even if it was her breezy silk outfits, at least her form was harder to see in the folds. "But I thank you for the offer and I will think on it." She smile pleasantly at the man like she would with one of the men who tip well for extra treatment. She has no wish to provoke this man even though it is proving difficult with how unstable he seems for money.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:35 pm

(merrick and yumi check previous post)

Syn
"Ahhh well I can get a truck from a cousin. Well cousin in law. But a car will work right? I mean it can sit." Bruno scratches his chin and seems to think before grinning. "Well I wouldn't mind getting your relatives number." He shrugs slightly, "Can't hurt to try. Right?" He laughs before stopping as he clutches his ribs. "I got my keys so lets go. I don't feel like a rib cracking bear hug."

Odessa
Mr. M watches her as his eyes seem to be watching her like a predator watching his prey for a while before softening his gaze. When the car stops he steps out and holds his hand out for her. Once in side her uncles place her uncle seems to stop as he looks at her with a look of confusion before looking at Mr. M and smiles, "Ah Mr. M how are you?" what Odessa can see is that Dawn is not about at the moment. The two men seem to share pleasantries.

Dawn
He smiles and pulls her close, "I can see what I can do dollface." He looks at his time frame before kissing her, " I need to drop you back off at your place. My boss needs me to check in on an associate."

Raid
The security about the android parts is typical. Security guards, fire walls, a few android security bots. It will provide a challenge for Charles but its a quick job just in and out.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Kessler took the drink in his hand and took a swig. "Foxy isn't in trouble. But a client of hers might be. You know anything about a Regis?" As he took another sip, he opened up a comm channel with his cyberbrain to the boys at D.E.X. "Kessler here. I think I might have a lead on Regis. I need an address for a "Foxy". Works as a dancer at the Neon Scratch Bar."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

The woman seems to think before laughing slightly, "Yeah i recognize that name. Its her roommate or sugar daddy, yah never know. He has picked her up a few times and they have shared drinks. He seems to be worried about her, never saw his face though. He only touched the lightest of alcoholic drinks if ever." The bar tender thinks and rubs her chin, "Actually now that i think about it someone that looked like one of the Syn brothers came looking for her tonight, the party throwers. You know a high roller and well a local leader of a money pusher." She taps her chin and seems to be communicating with someone before she snaps back, "Yeah the girls say she rejected the Syn and accepted the men that came to get her tonight."
The bar tender shakes her head and goes back to cleaning a glass, " Foxy doesn't talk a lot about her personal life. You might want to talk to Shasha aka Irish, her lesbian stalker. Irish has a thing for Foxy and might know more about her. Or at least have more bout Foxy's movements."

Kessler hears back from DEX who tells him, "Foxy's real name is Odessa but we can't find any thing on her last name. She has no address that we can locate her at but we have a way of contacting her. She has done a good job covering her past or Regis is covering her tracks. Do you wish to set up a place you two can meet tomorrow or now?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

"Charles get me the fastest rout that avoids people and cameras. I want to be in and out with little to no trouble." Raid says as she looks the building over.
"I want ta get back ta the others as soon as possible" she says as she moves to a higher vantage point to see if she can spot an easy way in.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Hikaru sticks close to Clanker like she was told and watches everything around them. As she looks to Clanker she asked him why she wants to stay in such a crowded place when people are looking for him. as well as ask why he is not going to the machinists.

she does another sweep of the room with her eyes ready for anything that would come their way and makes sure she could help Clanker stay out of danger
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 pm

It's the perfect plan!
To Odessa's house, I call ahead.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Dawn nods and gives the man a kiss before coping a feel on his groin with a giggle. "Sure thing hun.~ I need to prepare for the party anyway.~ Invitations to send out and all you know.~" She says before returning to his car with him and getting in, on their way to her Master's home she begins to send out invitations to his close friends, relatives, and associates for a party that night. "Hmm...your boss is welcome to come as well by the way handsome.~" Dawn says with a soft laugh.

Upon arriving at her home, Dawn exits the car and walks around to the man's window and kneels over to give him a view of her bust. "Now don't forget what I asked of you alright?~ There is a nice little bonus waiting for you if you get it done." She winks again before waving at him and heading inside.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Odessa hangs out near Mr. M's side as expected of her in a new person's home. She flicks her tail about before breaking away from her current affair to look out the windows. She hopes Syn does not take too long with his ventures to get her. Her ears flick about as she looks over her shoulder as another person enters. Her tail twitches about as she sees Dawn before it resumes it's unconscious switching back and forth as she returns to looking out the window in false fascination at being so high up. She silently listens to the men talk to note down reactions.

She pauses as she gets a blip of her cousin calling, "Hey I am at our uncles house. Heading over now or getting my tiger. She Knows you so she shouldn't mind you too much."

Last edited by CaptainIsomer on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : responding to horizon)
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:44 pm

"Yeah, set up a meeting with her as soon possible. The sooner, the better." "I won't take up any more of your time, Ma'am." Kessler finished his drink and put 100 credits on the counter. "Keep the change." With that, Kessler stepped outside, waiting for D.E.X.'s response.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Yumi
Clanker mumbles something about someone needing to find him. He seems oddly quiet about not going to the religious group and seems to avoid it. He suit shifts as it looks like he is leaning off to the side before she hears what might be retching and a groan. From the sounds of it he might of vomited inside of his suit.

Reep
Charles sighs s he works around the systems and sees they are not easily able to get in and out with out taking time. Looks like the safest way is about a hour in then an hour out. Unless they want to risk running into people, then it would be about an hour total.

Capt
As she is looking out the window she gets a message from DEX requesting her to meet up with an agent. Reasons for the meet up is to talk to her about Regis her friend.

Horizon
(will add)

Optimal
When she comes in she feels the imposter hook her hips and pulls her in for a kiss then lets her do what she wants. Odessa is looking out the window seeming to be separating her self from the others.

Merrick
(You will have to see what capt says. )
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 am

Odessa sighs as she looks to see what DEX might want with her before replying, "I will see your operative later in the morning. I plan on sleeping at a friends house since I got a message that my apartment might be trashed. Tell them I will meet them at Bobby-Joes Big Slide around 10am or so."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Raid greets her teeth, as Charles gives her their options.
"I hate moving slow." she grumbles.
True enough but we do not need more trouble then we have already.
"Fine we'll do it your way." she snaps as she goes with the slower but safer plan.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Dawn smiles at first from the kiss from the Imposter then makes a face when his back is turned. "You'll get what's coming to you for hurting my master you fake...just you wait till Mr. M's men get their hands on you..." She thinks to herself before smiling again as she approaches Odessa. "Well well what brings you here?~ Gonna stick around for the party I'm throwing tonight? It's gonna be so much fun.~" Dawn says with a bright smile as she sends Odessa a message. "<Keep this to yourself sweetie, but the man here posing as your uncle is not really him, he is in the hospital recovering from the injuries this imposter gave him.>"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 am

Odessa's tail switches as she reads the message silently before crossing her arms over her chest as she watches for her way out. Nice enough the android told her but she has no true love for blood besides her father and Syn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyberpunk Connection
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6