Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyberpunk Connection

Go down 
+3
optimalzelda
reep
zincks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Dawn pockets the data-pad and smiles at Regis as he opens the door. "Why hello there~" She coos happily and sways her hips playfully. "My name's Dawn, I'm here to have a little chat with one Mr. Regis? Is that you sir? I was hoping to possibly see about upgrades....i want to be a better 'fun-bot' for my loving master." She smiles playfully and leans forward exposing her cleavage. "So...is that you handsome sir?" She looks him over slowly as she awaits a response.

What she sees is a heavily armored man with cybernetic implants. His face is completely covered by a visor and a mask of some kind over his mouth. "Yes I am Regis....of the Mechanicus. Uhh I am not known for android implants..." He seems unmoved by the cleavage. But non the less he steps back to let her in. "Free android?" Dawn blinks a bit and stands and walks inside slowly. "Well I havent really heard much about ya but I heard you were good sir, was curios what you could actually do for me. And 'free android'?" She asks as she looks around the room she enters.

Odessa is in the room and the room that she enters is massive living room that has a kitchen connected to it. It is overly clean as if this man or his room mate, the spliced woman, are on the OCD way other then a table off to the side with a mess of mechanical bits on it. "Free android...one that acts with out an owner actively. And i can do a lot of Modifications. Depends what you want...and how deep your pockets are." His voice falls into a more emotionless tone, but he uses a strange old slang with the reference to pockets.

Dawn looks back at him and blinks before tapping her chin. "Well...before we talk about money hun...I just want to know what you could do for me...see I enjoy pleasuring and teasing males." She glances over at Odessa and smiles softly before looking back at Regis. "Nice place you have here by the way, who is the lovely lady over there?" "She is my room mate...and i strongly advise not hitting on me...The person that clamies they are my girl friend is very possive." He seems to of gone into a completely business manner.

Dawn huffs a bit and puts her hands on her hips. "Well that's not fun..." She thinks for a moment and playfully smirks. "Soooo wanna take a peak at me to see what you could do for me?" Regis may be unreadable but there is a slight twitch in his stance that indicates there is something that grabbed his attention, "I can look. Please come into my room if this is business." He heads towards a door and opens it. Nods and enters the room and takes a seat where she can and smiles. "Shall I remove my clothing so you can get a better look..?~" She teases hoping Odessa would hear this.

Regis motions for her to do so, not caring about the possible teasing as he moves to examines her specs. "So what is the money involved price range?" Dawn happily stands and removes her clothing and tosses it aside. "Well...I'm from a wealthy family so...name a price and I could probably get you want you ask for." She playfully smiles. Regis runs over the serial codes and sighs, "Syn family? Looks like the younger brother...from the coes im finding... " He mummbles out as he works. "What does your master like?"

Dawn thinks for a moment before looking at the door and out of the room. "Hmmm..is the girl out there your girlfriend too? Or are you both friends with benefits? And what her name hmm?" She asks changing up the topic as she thinks. Regis looks up slightly, " She is a room mate. And potential business partner. She goes by Foxy at her work but Odessa with people that know her." Regis continues to work and looking her over as he sees what he can add to her hardware.

"Odessa hmm? Nice name for a gal like her." She nods and taps her chin. "Say after we're done can I talk to her? And what are you doing right now exactly?" She asks and pokes him curiously. "You can if she will speak with you. And im looking for things i can add to you with our replacing parts." Dawn seems a bit interested and slightly disappointed. "Why wouldn't she speak to me?" She pouts and makes a face. "Is it cause she is only into men?"

Regis stops and cover his face with a spare arm, "She is elusive normally, and sexual wise i do not know." He stops working, "I can compile a list what you can add and change out if you want." He seems a bit unease by the questions. Dawn smiles brightly at him and wiggles. "You can??? Yay!~" She cheers and hugs him happily and presses against him. She feels that he is mostly metal under his robes and clothing as he does not give at all. "Yes...now please remove your self from me."

Dawn pouts and sits back on the bed. "Okie...so what do you got for me?" She blinks as he hands her a list of options. "Ooooo..." She walks out into the living room without bothering to get dressed and sits on the couch.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Odessa rolls her eyes at the teasing the android was doing and moves off to the side so if Regis's ex shows up. So she is not in the way if the woman was to show up. Her ears more then pick up the teasing as she sips at her coffee. They twitch ever so slightly as she perches lady like on her chair, as the door clicks behind them leaving her in her silence. Odessa has no worry about Regis remaining a perfect gentleman in this kind of situation since he went into a business manner of voice. She softly tunes into the local Geist chatter as she continues her sipping. The head implants light up as she does so before her front man bothers her on the lines and they move into a silent frequency.

"Yes?"
"Your surfing the Geist lines. Is something bothering you?"
"No just possible door being broken in with my room mate's girl friend charging in because of an android."
"Ah what you talked about rough, violent cyborg love?"
"I would not call it something so nice. It is more like a woman coming home to a reluctant lover and finding someone is trying to use her lover." She pauses in thought for a moment, "Or the lover finding something he likes that he can sleep with. Very quick dismantling of new person in question."
"Ah your waiting for entertainment my good lady."
She keeps quiet on this before another Geist barges into their frequency to 'yell' 'OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL' before vanishing, "You could put it that way." She does not react to the intrusion seeing this is not a barred frequency so one can assume one of the other geist will jump in at random.
"Ah then i will leave you alone then."

She leaves to surf the frequencies, catching up on the latest gossip on the frequencies. Never staying for too long since she does not feel like contributing. Her eyes widen slightly as she catches movement as she pays less attention to the lines. She sniffs slightly at the state of undress her uncles android is in as she turns her back on Dawn. \\The least she could of done is put under clothing on, in some one else's house.\\ She closes her eyes as she continues to drink her coffee with dainty lapping as her tail curls about the chair. She has no wish to start a conversation with such a harlot, especially in her house.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:49 pm

At his house, Syn starts going through his cloth drawers. Under the bed, he pulls out a Misamito Gas Rifle. The door bell rings. "Come in."
Raid walk in to see Syn, butt up, crawling about the floor like a plaid hermit crab.
Raid searches a bit, finds a rubber bullet, and pops a round. It hits Syn squarely in the cheeks, and he collapses in a curing, swirling ball. After his feet dance out another semiphor of pain, he begins laughing. Laughing until his his sides ache.
Charles appears, an orange fairy of sour on Raids shoulder, and Tsks. "A proper gentleman should answer a door."
Syn smirks and laughs, rolling on back with ill ease. "A proper lady should never do a man in the ass." He helps himself up with the help of a table, then tosses Raid the Gas Rifle. He also tosses a box of needle rounds. "Don't forget to give our friends some vaccines as well." The box has some NERV (Neurological Enzymic Retro Virus) and some TRANC (Therapiutic Rated Anestetic Neural Chemichal) rounds. He searches a bit more, then finds a shoe box.
"Ah, my babies!" He pulls out a set of large bore MAGPRO paint balls pistols. "Just were I left them, somewhere to the left." He pulls out a large hopper of paint rounds, and a smaller box of ball bearing. He makes sure he has extra batteries, as the 'Lethal' speed sucks them dry quickly.
"I thought we were testing armor?" Raid asks.
"I am. I'm the target." Syn grins madly.
"Why am I here?"
"Because paintballs don't stop gangsters. Bullets do," He cocks his head and scratches at his temple, "as do present needle bearing weapons. I just need to take a few hits, not decorate the lower habs. Need a way out."
"Ah."
Syn grabs another item, a long belt like item. He presses a button and it turns rigid as a board, the another press and it goes floppy again. "He, need something if they close. My cutter has only so much reach. Lets go."
Syn strides out the door, spins on his heels, and rushes into the kitchen. You hear a spinning wheel, and a booming voice. "You! You there, little ant, you have displeased your lord! Have at you!" Firecrackers go off.
Syn runs back. "Ok, ready."
Syn strides out the door, spins under his own shoulders, and rushes to a table.
"Need to make a call. No, two."
"Dododo... Hey Clanks. Need something special for a gig and maybe be a sweet ride! You know those old garbage trucks that they had down at the Bash-n'-Stash? Need one, souped up to fly like a rocket. And speakin' of flying rockets, is my cous still at your place? She could fly a bus through an innertube. We got about a few hours, and we'll meet here." He give the coordinates.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Hikaru Looks at Raid “I will scout out the area Ms. Raid. If I find any thing weird or suspicious I will report back. How long should I scout around?” asked the little purple and red haired girl as she stood and waited for Ms Raid to answer board in her hand and her small pack on her back.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Dawn looks over the list quietly for a moment before smiling and getting up to approach Odessa and lean against her chair. "So you're Mr. Regis' room mate huh? Have you too been together long Miss?" She asks with a playful smile as she lightly presses her chest against Odessa. "What do you do here hmm? He is a tech guy and what about you miss....hmmm what was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Raid chuckles to her self as Syn torments his ant farm again. Raid looks over the weapons Syn has tossed her then looks over at Hikaru. "We'll stick with Syn for now so don't worry bout it. It gives us more time ta plan how we getting in and out." Raid says as she slings the gun over her shoulder and ruffles Hikaru's hair with her free hand. "Sides we might get into a fun fight following Syn around." she says and grins.
"A fight for you may be well and good payment but it is not enough. Mr.Syn what sort of payment are we looking at for helping you?", Charles ask as his image reappears on Raids shoulder. Raid rolls her eyes but let Charles talk, she was never one for the business end of the deal it wasn't what she had been made for. Well she follows Syn out she dose one more cheek on all of her weapons. "So were we headed Syn? Back to Clankers or to this test sight?"
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm

This is for those who i can respond to.

~~~Odessa/Dawn with a little bit of Syn~~~
Regis picks up and he rubs his armored forehead as he gets the Phone call and looks over the modifications he can do on androids due to his legal restrictions. "Syn...I would ask why you need the truck like that but those questions are best not asked. And yes your cousin is still here." He pauses for a moment as he thinks on troubles he might get into for neglecting his job to do this, to his boredom. He walks out of his room as he reads up on a free procedures and stops as his eyes fouce on the pair of females. "I think we will both be there. She might kill one of my potential clients." He leaves off that the client is Syn's uncle's toy as he hangs up.

"Odessa. Your cousin called and said that he needs a driver for a game he is planing." He stalks past as he heads to the kitchen as he starts removing all the sharp objects away from the pair. "Call him back if you want to." Regis lets a very sheepish tone slide in to show his exasperation. "And Ms. Dawn Once you know what you want Please contact me. I have a previous contract that I'm upholding at the moment." He heads towards the window where his car is before adding, "And I have a SADS (Self automated defense system). She will be watching you." He leaves using his car since all of his needed equipment is in there.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 pm

"Yes for a number of years now. My name is no concern of yours and I sell my body for those that have exotic visual tastes." She stops as she feels breasts against her and tenses up. Her Geist implants start to flash rapidly and unevenly from the unwanted attention, as very unlady like thoughts hit the geist lines. Her eyes turn into what looks appears to be white balls with electric blue circles and no pupils for a moment. She straightens up even more then she was as her tail twitches rapidly. She sees and ears Regis moving any thing sharp or heavy out of her range as her ears flatten back in the sudden sense of betrayal. "I am only his room mate." She says this pointedly not wishing to have to much more of a physical contact with the sex toy since the thought that went through her head, \\Oh radiowaves. Its like my uncle is bad touching me indirectly. Gross.\\

"Ah He called? Hmm well I have work around seven or eight tonight. So I will call him in a few minutes." She scoots her chair out so she can make her self breakfast to break contact with the android, who clearly does not recognize her. She pulls out a slab of vat grown meat (Chicken and insect)and some fresh bio dome fruit. She goes about giving it flavor with spices and oils that she has found works well with this particular label. She adds a liberal amount of butter to her meat so she may keep a glossy soft fur coat.
"So why are you here? There are other people with not as many restrictions on android modifications...or interaction restrictions with androids by law?" She faintly recalls the android he bought home one time where the owner got quite upset with Regis's actions and took legal actions.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:04 am

(I am bored so I'm joining the action with Horizon and Reep)

Odessa keeps quiet as she waits for a reply as she finishes cooking and starts to eat quickly. She glances at the time on her watch and pardons her self. "Well I am sorry Miss Android but I have other arrangements." She smooths out her fur and puts on real clothing and grabs her keys and leaves. She stops for a moment and says cheerfully, "SADS have a good day today." Her robotic 'pet' tails Odessa out and plops it's self down in the passenger side. "I will bring you back some thing extra special." She springs over to the driver's seat and starts up the car as she clicks the door close. She powers up the car and takes off to meet up with Regis to watch him modify the truck. She sighs slightly seeing this is a safer spot to leave the car, far from the gun fight.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 am

Regis quickly got rocket that he has modified to be hidden if needed. He looks over at Odessa once she shows up and motions for her to test the gas petal before seeming good with it. "Odessa ca you take this to... Never mind I will get in and set at least my car to go home. I will need a ride back with you." He clambers in and gives Odessa the directions of how to get there as his own car leaves to return home tho Regis seems a bit more twitchy then normal and mutters something about it being too quiet. But they get to the spot to meet up with Syn, his friend, and Raid with the clunker.
The place already seems lively enough with gun shots going off as Syn's friend bounces up and down excitedly. From the looks of it the gun fight is between a company that Raid got hired by and some local gangsters.

~~~Dawn~~~
Has been left alone in this strange house and both of the people living here seems to of talked to the house even tho it didn't talk to them other then a small heart over small over hang flicks on to show a heart and flash the words "Have a good day." Dawn now can explore the house if she wishes to or question the house.

~~~Kessler~~~
Sees a rather old and beaten up garbage truck pass over head as the guard grabs his shoulder and pulls him back, "Sir are you alright? If so, do you know how to fire gun?"
(I was letting you have free range to shoot targets and make your own action... you still can just be careful with who you shoot or show some kind of tatics.)

Last edited by Zincks on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 am

Raid stood next to Hikaru and Syn as they watched the fighting unfolding. Everything about how she stands has subtly changed, she seems ready to react at a moments notice and seems to be more feral. Each of her eyes moving in different direction as she took in the fight.
"Hikaru we are here to protect Mr. Syn well he testes his new body armor. So any person he enters into to combat with is not to be engaged till he says so but any one else attempting to attack him after is to be neutralized. Also if you feel that he is becoming over whelmed you are to intervene and help him.", Charles says as he appears on Raids shoulder and looks over at Syn.
"When you are ready sir. Oh look are way out is here.", Charles says as he picks up on the beat up garbage truck.
Raid goes to one knee as she sniffs the air and her ears twitch as the fight unfolds. A low growl comes from Raid pulls out one of her guns and takes out a person that had noticed them before they could open fire.
"Karu stay with Syn." Raid says as she drops down and takes cover as she begins to clear the area of any one setting up for long range sniping.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Dawn blinks as she is soon left alone and huffs, tapping her foot on the ground in annoyance. "Well...looks like I'm all alone now..except for you house!" She says with a laugh before going to grab her clothes and get herself dressed again, huffs once more and rubs her head. "Well...at least we know where she has been....Master should be pleased with that!" Dawn thinks happily then heads to the door. "Buh-bye for now house!" She leaves the home and tries to contact her master. "I do hope he isn't busy at all..."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Syn's here, time to get into combat.
He opens up with paint ball guns and stands his ground for the return fire.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Odessa sits in the driver's seat and eyes Regis as he mutters to him self and frowns. She softly says, "Why don't you go out there and help them? You seem rather twitchy. Besides it is louder out there." She smiles sweetly at him, while wondering why he is acting more unstable. She mentally shakes her self as she reminds her self it might be what ever he has done to him self. Quirks develop from some implants such as her Geist circuitry, and he is a Mechanicus so who knows what they do to them selfs. Her ears twitch then flatten against her head as she twitch and quivers to each loud bang of a gun shot.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:42 am

"Yes, I know my way around a few different guns." Kessler remarked, grabbing a sniper rifle. He looked through the scope, and checked outside for any threats, silently reaquainting himself with the features on this particular model of rifle.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:56 am

~~~ Dawn ~~~
Her master picks up, "Ah Dawn. I will be there shortly. I just have one little request for you to do. It seems like the biologist has information on the girl and wants us to apparently rid our selfs of some rival for him. Seems like it is the Mechanicus you are seeing at the moment. You know their petty gang fights." Shall I meet you near there in about 15 minutes?" He says pleasantly from his side of the line. "All he asks is that you administer a normal dosage of a drug. legal too. Seems like it is some kind of synthetic morphine."
IN about 15 minutes he softly kisses her on the cheek and hands her a pen sized syringe and smiles. "So what did you find out?"

~~~ Syn/Hakiru ~~~
In the confusion there are definitely people that open fire on him and his buddy once they are hit and realize they are not dieing. He has at least one gangster and one of the mutant security guards that have just opened fire on him. They both have to keep switching off him as they duck behind shelter and shoot at others in the fight. Every one is being carefu,l not to get hit with either high powered but specialized weapons or by the deadly 12 gauge spray shots. Though some of the gansters are closing in for close hand combat.
Several shots knock him backwards but the gel armor seems to hold even if it is leaking onto him where it broke. Where it felt like it hit there are defiantly going to be some deep bruised later.

~~~ Raid ~~~
The gangsters have set up their crap pot snipers to keep people pinned under cover or to take out the opposing snipers. The business's snipers are taking shots at all that have simplex coloring or look like they are attacking out of paranoia. Most of the shots from the business people are just meant to disable those attacking but that can do only so much in a dirty fight like this.

~~~Odessa~~~
Regis seems to set his sights on her as his helmet lights up. "No...I am not a combat Mechanicus. I build things...Contain plans...learn more..." He trails off before muttering out some strange things that sound of tactical plans from World war 3 before he snaps out of it. "Do not mind me right now. I might ask the car to come back soon so I can watch from a distance. And that loudness is not the loudness i want ...I don't have some systems running right now so it is quiet for me in my system checks.. " Every one seems to avoid shooting at the truck with a Mechanicus sitting in it with his bright red robes. "...I'm going to continue to repair this junk and modify it while I still can."

Odessa gets on the Geist lines from her partner, that someone seems to be trying to hack their systems. He requests that she come see the patterned her self or should he take over over seeing the problem.

~~~ Kessler ~~~
The rifle seems to be designed to do long to median range shooting. Not so good at short range. He can see that there seems to be a group of people disassociated with the actual fight hanging out on the fringes, attacking people with paint balls at the moment, But in the car there is a heavily harmed Mechanicus with what looks like powerful heavy weapons on them. Does not look like he is in the fight or look like they plan on fighting but still one does not normally walk around with heavy weaponry like that unless they plan on getting into trouble.
Up on other roof tops and ledges he can see the gangsters setting up for sniping positions or launching smoke morders into the thickest part of the fray.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 pm

As the Gangsters and security Get Close to Syn, Hikaru gets right up in front of them in a fighting stance electric Crackling around her hands as she engaged her tazers in a mocking gesture she used her fingers to say Lets rumble. As they react to her, Hikaru attacks them with her tazered hands and aims to take down how ever she is close enough to all the while she is trying to avoid being hit too much as she switches back and forth between using her tazers up close and her small figure laser at a distant. As she keeps fighting she is not really sure if she managed to knock any one out as she dances out of the way of as many hits as possible. Once far enough away she jumps on the Hover-board and tries to fight back using her laser.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:42 am

Raids eyes glow purple as they shift to the inferred spectrum. The world shifts to swirling smog clouds of blues and greens showing that the temperature of the area was warm but dashing through the blue and green swirling smog red and yellow orange forms could be seen.
"Raid the snipers in this area," Charles says at the back of Raids mind as an image appears floating over Raids palm as her eyes shift back to normal, "these ones here have a far higher threat rating."
Raids nods as her eyes shift back to inferred and moves into position. She un-slings the gun Syn gave her and loads it and takes aim and pulls the trigger.

Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Odessa sighs slightly and asks on the lines, "Sweety How good are you at driving a get away car?"
"Decent why?"
"You are my cousin's get away driver for his testing of armor."
Silence follows this before he says, "oh. Alright."
"Just tell the Mechanicus there that I will be back when I am, You are the replacement for now." She can feel the lines shudder between them before he agrees and they chance places so she may deal with the attack her self. Her robotic body guard twitches slightly as it 'detects' the change and eyes her companion lazily.

Odessa finds her self in her office and she starts to work on the coding as she starts to reinforce parts of the security with geist coding to make it more difficult to get through or at least a wall that gives strong feedback. Her mouth curls up in distaste as she refused to give up her company. //It's mine and I will kill any one who thinks I will just roll over for them. I will destroy this company before I let someone take it from me.// She makes communication codes to throw off hackers with the rare encryption that tends to pull geist onto people. She sits back and narrows her eyes as she waits for something to shake the bells to lead her back to where the attackers are coming from. Surely Syn and the others would love that kind of action.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:15 am

Syn checks which part is compromised, no need getting killed.
Just stabbed.
He moves in closer, waiting until he is near a corner, and lets a ganger blunder into him. He will fight to keep a blow from the compromised armor, but otherwise is baiting the ganger to stab him somewhere the armor held.
If the ganger doesn't start stabbing, he has a good line.
"Oh God, man, I'm sorry. I didn't know he was your mom!"
Puzzle it out, but it will make you mad.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:42 am

Dawn blinks at the syringe and puts it away for the moment. "Hmmm not much, but I have confirmed that Odessa is in with the Mechanicus. They both left me there for some arrangements they had to go to." She nods and taps her chin as she hums a bit. "Let's see...the Mechanicus left saying that her cousin needed a driver for a game he was planning or some such, but as for the lovely lady Odessa herself, she didn't really make any mention of her plans at all. And sorry to say, that's all I found out master." She frowns a bit as she didn't find out much at all.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

~~~Raid~~~
The snipers seem quite focused on firing on the business while their look out keep eyes out for any thing usual heading in their direction. Their look outs are armed with close range weaponry to keep the sniper's backs open.

~~~Syn/Hikaru~~~
The gangster looks confused for a moment before turning his slug pistol on him in anger as Syn insults his mom. "What did'tch ya say about my mom?!" The man swings his gun in a pistol whip at Syn as a first reaction. The armor seems to be slowly hardening where the hole was as the 'gel' starts to harden over due to the exposure to the air, making a bit harder to move that section of the armor. Once realizing his mistake as his gun does hit but the hit is dispersed Hikaru hits with her shocking weapons since he over looked her as he attacked. He falls back stunned and paralyzed from the strong shock that went through him. He is still quite alive but stunned from the shock.

~~~Odessa~~~
As she broods, she catches a few of her attention as the blips go up from the same general spot only two are moving and one is coming from her old company. Seems like they are finally making a move on her for encroaching on their old territory.

~~~Dawn~~~
"It is ok." He hugs her and nuzzles her cheek from behind. "Do you think you can enter the house and wait for them with me?" He smiles sweetly and snuggles up to her. "We can always wait for them. I am sure he won't mind if we wait for her."

(if they go back) The house seems to check them out with scans before letting them back in recently having Dawn in it's records as possible smoke break. The sign flashes on saying 'Hello again Ms Dawn. Are you here because you decided on your modifications? And who is this?'
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Raid watched the red and yellow forms as she knelt behind cover. One is kneeling and aiming. But he has cover, Raid thinks as she sees a second form. This one was crouched but held them self like a fighter not a shooter.
"You are correct. He is not a sniper but the guard.", Charles says. Through the sensors all through out Raids body Charles could see and hare what was going on. Now that the fight was about to begin Charles became silent and let Raid do what she was made for. Charles was made to gather information, learn, plan and observe. And that what he was doing. This was not a normal gang fight, Charles had already identified two different major gang symbols and a few minor ones. And on top of that the small strike groups the gangs had broken down into were mixed. It was something to field away for later examination.
Raid exhales as her eyes shift back to normal sight. She lifted the gun and put three shoots to the chest before running full out towards the sniper. AS She runs past the one she shot her hands snaps out as she throws a dagger in his direction for good measure or if he is still alive to force him to dodge it and put him more off balance. As Raid closes with the sniper the dendrite claws burst from her finger tips as she brings her right hand in a slashing motion at the snipers chest height.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Kessler decided to take the people on the rooftops, opting to sow a little chaos before he actually started lining up shots. Scanning the men through the scope of his rifle, he eventaully found one with a cyberbrain. "Heh. Perfect." At that moment, Kessler's eyes started glowing softly as he remotely hacked into the man's brain. Though he couldn't hear anything, he could plainly see the man yelling and screaming in shock as he started shooting as his own comrades with an assault rifle. As they turned their attention to the man, Kessler finally began taking shots at who he could see.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Odessa folds her hands in front of her and narrows her eyes as she thinks on what to do. Her old company opened an attack on her. 'Her' mouth twitches at the corners as an insane grin and scowl fight for control over her face. Fire burns in the eyes of the body she is barrowing, showing her passion and hate. \\Take my company will they. No I think it is time to turn the tables. It is my turn to move.\\
She glances at the computer before taking control of it as she starts hacking her way into the old company's main frame, attacking the back doors she knows use to be there. She knows there is probably new defenses in some areas so she turns on the ip scrambler to keep them from knowing her location. To slow down the other hackers she activates the communication lines to flip every thing upside down then uses a mirror to reverse all the wording as well as all the coding. She sends out a warning to the rest of her company to let them know what is going on and all operations are suspended other then reverse hacking and getting ready for a company take over
She then sends a message to Syn, Raid, Charles, and Hikaru.

"Dear [enter preferred name here ],
I am sorry for cutting into your fun but I will pay you all at least seven grand each plus what every you happen to take from raiding the company and uploading a virus. You may go about any way you wish but You will be attacking my father's company. Also I would enjoy if you were to hit what seems to be solo hackers that I'm currently tracking. That will get you an extra three hundred credits per head. Or I can provide a compensation of a mechanical product of mine, like an animal.
Please take my request.
Humbly, Odessa Syn."

To Charles she gives him the back doors that she knows of and how to easily get into them and the old lay out of the security system with hi-lights on OLD SYSTEM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyberpunk Connection
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next