Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyberpunk Connection

Go down 
+3
optimalzelda
reep
zincks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:06 am

Odessa feels the body she a in tug in areas on her mouth and ears that feel wrong to what she is use to. "Ah yes Markus. You may take over." She closes his eyes and searches for her body before settling in her real body as relief spreads through her. She slowly gets up and looks about before tensing up and kneeling near her cousin And checks on him in his unconscious state. She feels about before her hand closes on the bio paste and applies it to his wound after checking the directions. She slowly spreads it out with a tongue depressor and her eyes spin about with concern. She gently pulls him out and carefully sets him down trying not to jostle him too much. She looks about for help but from the looks of it people are busy with concern over Regis. She shifts uneasily as she Half drags and carries her cousin to her car. "I will be back. Syn needs some dire attention and it seems you are busy." She buckles Syn in and feels his neck for a pulse before climbing into her car seat and drives off.

"Joe please keep scans on his health and show me the scans on the screen." She Lets the simple programing use the basic scans to keep an eye on her cousin. He may be a basterd but he is one of the only cousins and family she trusts at this time because of his illegitimate position. She drives to a doctor she trusts and gets him checked in so he may be healed from the wounds. When asked about the wounds she simply puts it as they got caught in the middle of a street fight. She covers his bill and waits for them to contact her to tell her that he is awake.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:52 am

"Aw, crap..." As Kessler moved from cover to cover, he slowly approached the guard captain. Tapping his shoulder, he said "I saw somebody using optic camoflage. I think some of us should fall back while we come up with a plan." Kessler noticed that someone on the opposite rooftop was lining a shot with the captain's skull, and Kessler popped him in the head with his own gun before he could get off a shot.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 am

Dawn eyes her 'master' for a moment and shakes her head. "Not that I am aware of...sir. Your schedule should be clear as far as I know." She says with a slight nod as she heads to her room. "I am going to change into a different outfit now sir...want to get out of these clothes. So if you will excuse me." She enters her room and rubs her head before going through her clothes. "This is terrible...I can't believe I have to put up with this false master..." She recalls the chip and sighs. "My master used leashes at times but not ones like this...and that was just in the bedroom....fun times there at least." She giggles and gets out a maid outfit she has and puts it on before leaving the room to wander the house idly.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Syn
Dream
fallingfallingfalling
Ding! Ding?
Habble babble, babble do?
Babble burble babble.
Click risingtiltingveering.
Car. Automobile, velocity acquiring carriage, car.
Car car car
Red cross pokey poke.
Ow
Don't want to go to school, everyone has dumb shoes and they kick me.
Am I asleep?
Yes
Why?
Cause you are the best
I'm the best at sleep!
Yay! Sleep cycles, motorcycles, life cycles, pasta goes round and round.
Dream.
Bad dream, ugly robot on couches.
Burn, burn!
?!?!?!?!

Syn wakes up with a start.
"Outfits! Leashes? Ugh! Bleach! Need bleach! Drink, imbibe, ingest, require. Desire?" The room is a soft gray that swings in circles. Syn is now on his back. He thinks.
Back on his back?
Hurt.
Hurthurthurt
owowow
"Pain is the response of the body to something stupid. Stop crying." Hello daddy, daddy dear, daddy daddy daddy.
Syn remembers he was stabbed.
Yay! Stabbed in the line of science! Hurrah!
He will get money. Yay!
He will not be dead. Yay!
He's in a stranger's room.
Huh.
Syn sits up, looking over the room. A street doctor?
Well, long as I still have one kidney, I'll be good right?
Syn looks about for any sign of the doctor, then will see if he can sit up.
If so, he gains one life experience.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Raid lets Odessa get Syn out before heading for the apartment. As she enters she has a gun out as she moves through the apartment. As she walks into the living room she snorts as the smell of sex fills her sensitive nose.
"What the hell?" Raid says as she gets near the sofa. Raid crinkles her nose as she looks it over and sees a few questionable stains.
"Well it would appear Fatal might have stopped by to see Mr. Clanker. But if that were the case there would be a large hole in the wall.", Charles says as he appears on Raids shoulder as he inquires with the house is he had any visitors.
As Chalres goes about talking to the house and getting all the reliant data he can from it, Raid looks around for any sings of struggle or break in. As she passes out side of Clankers room she gives one passing glance at the woman tending him. She has meet Clankers friend before since she was the one he introduced to her when Raid had been in need of medical help.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 am

Charles/Raid
In talking with the house, Charles gets the pleasantly and very detailed report from S.A.D.S. She lays out every one's profile that walked in. Syns uncle's android came in and spoke to Clanker about getting upgrades which their home keeper has questioned about her coming to him for but compiled what he could do with android parts, Legally speaking. The house notes that he leaves after being questioned about Odessa, to attend their previous arrangements with the others. The House Lists the time the android leaves to get her master and returns not with Keal Syn but with someone that looks like him and had simuler genetic make up as some of the samples the house use to pick up on Lady Odessa, when she was still human. The genetic coding does not match up with Syn's or Lady Odessa's original genetic coding. Not enough to be consider a relative of those two but enough to be considered human.The house complied what the person should look like, and has a warning label of a biologious next to it as well as what Odessa has said to the house about him previously.
Raid finds no signs of a break in. But there is the Tablet still out on the table, and Alessia has bagged a needle that has been marked with pen, Data is in the tablet. On the bag there is a small tablet. She her self is keeping a close eye on the down mechanicus as she readies for him possibly taking another dive with needles that vary in dull milky colors.

Kessler
The Captain agrees with the plan as the order ripples through the ranks to pull back into the building and arm the dummy crates to go off. Once every oen gets in the turrets are armed and primed as their gunners get into the seats with their partners setting up prototype maneuverable shielding. The Gang's out side seem more reluctant to come out of their hiding spots as their advance is slower. Every once and a while a person with inferred takes a shot at a spot and swear under their breath as they miss what ever they are on a look out for.
In side the building there are people moving about on high alert since a blood smear has been found but no body has been located.

Dawn
There is a heavy knocking on the door. When Dawn opens the door it is 4 men that looks simular to Mr. M's style of dressing. Red, sharply drawn down V necked shirts and black pants. "Hello sparks. Mr. M Would like to know if you found any thing on the whereabouts of his niece."
'Keal' Her master steps up and kisses her cheek, "My dear please entertain these Chaps and tell them what you have found out. I will be in back seeing where my dear niece would be about." Dawn feels his hand squeeze her shoulder as if the man is unhappy with her leaving out there might be visitors. But none the less the man leaves her to the men that have shown up.
They smile at Dawn and one of them even winks at her. "So sparks you have any new tricks?"

Syn and Odessa
Syn can see he is in a back ally chop shop but is cousin is there with no doctors currently about.
Odessa knows he has not had any of his organs taken out since she has been watching the whole time. Not to mention She personally knows this doctor from the strip club she works at. He has a good enough rep not to try any thing with someone watching and pay up front
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Odessa lowers the data pad she had been reading a book on to look at him. "Welcome back to the world of the conscious cousin." She curls her lips up at the corners to smile pleasantly as she can with out the show of teeth. "Do not worry you have all your organs." She pauses as the taps the data pad against her chin before teasingly adding, "Well all the ones you need." Her ears perk up and her tail swishes side to side. "We can leave when you feel up to it. I have paid all the expenses for you." She changes her legs about so it is crossed over the other way.
"From the looks of it you are still the lovable fool I grew up with. Please be more careful. I do care about you." She says this simply and softly that has the trace amount of worry lacing her words.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: "   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Dawn eyes her 'Master' for a moment before smiling and winking at Mr. M's men. "New tricks? Wellll....I got an upgrade down there." She winks and points to her groin then blows each man a kiss. "How about i help you gentlemen freshen up first before business hmmm?" With a lustful smile on her face, she leads the 4 men to her room, of them muscular with dark skin, one with an average build with light skin, and the fourth having a slightly thicker build and cosmetic splicing giving him unique eyes and skin pattern. "Soooo....whose first?" Dawn smirks as she lays on her bed with her rear in the air. The 4th man grins. "Why just one? A girl like you can't handle more than that?" Dawn simply coos out in reponse. "Is that a challenge?~ If so...bring it on guys.~" She rolls onto her back and blows a kiss. "Oh and don't forget to lock the door." One of the muscular men smirks and nods before doing so as the other 'prepare' for Dawn. "Oh I love this job..." She murmurs to herself.

After their 'session', Dawn sighs happily and snuggles up to each of the men. "MMmmm....that was fun.~ And now to busniess." She nods as the men look at her with a smile. "Odessa has been living with the mechanicus, Mr. Regis. How long they have been living together I'm unsure, but that's where she lives now." The men nod at her as one of the muscular men speak up. "Thank you for the info Sparks." The light skin man chuckled. "And we should be heading back now. Mr. M will want to know this information." As they go to get up Dawn pouts. "Do all of you have to go? Can't someone stay and play with lil ol' me more?~" She makes a sad face as the men look at each other, the muscular men shake their heads as one speaks. "We can't stay, we really should report this to the boss." He asks as the muscular men redress and head out with a smile. "But we can see about visiting again at a later date Ms. Dawn, farewell." Dawn play pouts again as the spliced man snuggles her. "I got no problems staying and playing again, got you all to myself now." He snickers as the light skin man leaves making Dawn coo out happily. "Sounds good to me~"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Raid wrinkles her nose as she moves away from the sofa and looks over the data slate being carefully not to touch it to much. She growls at the lack of physical clues for her to look over. She snarls but clams down as Charles begins to fill her in on what the house has told him.
"So we find the walking trash heap then the bio man." she snarls as she goes over the room one last time, even going back to the sofa and pulling up the pillows and looking under the cushions for anything.
Raid stops out side of Clankers room, her nose wrinkling as the smell of blood, motor oil and ozone mixed together wafts out of the open door.
"Hows he doing." Raid calls out not moving any closer to the room.
As Raid waited Charles files all the information he has received and begins looking for more on the attackers and how best to deal with a biologious. As he sets the search going Charles turns his attention back to the paying jobs at hand. He begins a second search for the job Lady Odessa hired them for then set a search for the D.E.X job.
Geist were not something to take lightly and he wanted to make sure Raid and Hikaru were going in with the best chance at successes.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 am

As Hikaru entered the appartment she looked in all the rooms looking for anything out of the ordinary.  

All the rooms look like they normally like as if no one has ruffled through any thing. The only things out of place is Some of Clanker's tools on the floor, an odd stain on the couch, and a tablet of some kind of android parts on the coffee table

After looking around Hikaru walks back to where Clanker is and glances around the room in search of something that would let her connect to Clanker to see if he was doing okay internally.

She can find one of the older models of head gear that Clanker has modified a bit to connect into his optics and his mechanical hand. Also you have to plug into the wall for power because he took the battery pack out.

Hikaru walks over to the head set and picks it up and puts it on then walks over to Clanker and gently moves his head a bit to reach the ports that were one or near his neck and she then plugs in the other end after making sure she had the head set plugged into the wall for power. Hikaru closes her eyes as she gets ready to look into the world that was Clankers Mind.

Allessia helps to set Clanker up so he will not become any more damaged then he already is and not drown him self if his stomach actually turns something up.  As Hikaru stares off she can see she is in a zone  where it looks like a city from 100 years ago but parts of it looks like it has been formed out of plants. There is also random destruction from a war zone. She can see two people over the most modern day looking equipment in the area with a camo wearing musled man and a slender elf looking over with tie dyed clothing.

“Hello? Mr. Clanker’s A.I.s is Mr. Clanker okay?” she asks as she looks around at the surrounding area. As she waited for a response she took a cautious step forward.

The AI's straighten up quickly and look about clearly not expecting someone to address them. The man in camo huffs and barks out, "Who are you and what Are you doing here solder?" The elf looks over and looks quite willowly and only now hikaru can make out the elf is female. "Yes man. Why are you here?" They both seem pretty leery there is a flicker of a holographic man who shows up briefly on the hologram part of the device they were looking at before the person seems to lose the connection.

“I am Hikaru a body guard Android that lives with Mr. Clanker and Miss Raid. I only came in to Mr. Clanker’s head to see if he was okay since it is obvious that he was attacked while everyone was away. Everyone is worried about him.” was all she said as she looked at the two letting the concern that her and the others play on her face.

"No shit people are worried about him!" The army man narrows his eyes before folding his arms over his chest. "As well as people we want to keep him away from." The femalee elf nods slowly, "Yeah man. If We cant access his metal legs we are in danger man..." The AIs snap their attention back to the device as clanker shows up as Hikaru remembers him with his helmet on as he gets out, "Kids...skkeezz...danger....buzzth...danger co-" The hologram flickers out again leaving the AIs looking frustrated.

Hikaru Looks a little confused as she sees the halo gram of Clanker fliker in a and out and as she trys to under stand what he said about kids and danger.

“Is there something I can do that might help with what your doing so we can figure out what he means?” she asks as she keeps looking at the A.I.s fiddling with the device.

"We know what he means."They look at each other as if they have to decide on something before they both seem to silently agree on something. The army man snaps out, "Get every one else out of the house. Clear out of the place if you know better and Leave our host behind." The stern look in the man's face does not move but the elf seems to look quite depressed on this as sorrow laces her slender face and she seems to wilt slightly.  

"What why.... you know as well as I do that they will not leave him unprotected and alone with out a good reason"

The army man's scowl deepens, "Get his room mate Odessa to stay then but the rest of you need to haul your sorry asses out of here. He will get help." The elf shakes her head, "Not good for his health in the long run but he will get healed man."

"Thats not a good reason and what do you mean its will not be good help. How can healing that is not good for him be healing"

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Hikaru screams as she is viloently flung from Clankers mind and launched across the room and hits the wall near the door. 

Clanker is lurching to his feet as he violently rips the needles in his skin out before proceeding to hit the ground face first. The glow on his one mecanical hand is slowly going out which explains how hikaru got flung acrosss the room. Alessia looks mortified as she tries to settle Clanker down, with out getting too close to him. He his features are flushed as struggles to get to one of his panals. 

"HEY! that was soo not nice if you wanted me out tell me next time...."
Hikaru said as she got up. As she was standing straight she noticed her right arm took some damage and she would have to remember to ask Clanker to take a look at it once he was in his right mind.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Odessa signs Syn out and smiles faintly as she helps him out with the medication in his system. She sighs slightly as they get to her car and she place him in as carefully as she can with out falling over from the extra weight of a another person on her and her dainty cosmetically altered feet. She ends up nearly falling on him from the odd angles she had to bend to set him in the car. She sheepishly fluffs her fur, righting all the painfully ruffled fur before buckling her cousin in and getting in on her side and making a smooth ride back to his place. She dumps him out on his sofa before tucking him in with care.
She writes a small note for him that says, "If you need help you can call me and I will be over when I can or send someone I trust over to you.- Odessa" She re fluffs all her fur be fore leaving for the apartment since she still needs to get ready for her face job.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Raid ducks to the side of the door as she hears a loud thud and then hears Hikaru yells something as she edges towards the door unsure of what she will find. Clanker had been down and in very bad shape, how could he be up all ready?
Alessia grabs Hikaru and shoves her out before saying quickly, “Charles I will need your help after I restrain him. She flinches every time there is a repulse firing and a thwack as something hits the hardened walls. She slams the door and about 10 minutes later calls for them to enter the room. Upon entering, Clanker is strapped face down with his own bed sheets and his repulsers fire off periodically in a random sequence. The back of his neck is sparking dangerously where torn wiring is with plugs that do not match their sockets. He is convulsing on the bed and there is a secondary smell of blood in the room. Alessia is continuing to pull on the bed sheets as the mechanicus continues to fight. “Ah thank you. I am not that terribly good at mechanics so I was hoping you can assist me in disabling him. I have used a paralytic drug on him that should slow his thrashing of his fleshy parts… but it’s not much.” Most of the syringe on the bedside table still contains the drug seeing she only administered a small portion.
Raid gives Hikaru a look up and down noting the damage she took before heading into the room. Charles looks over Clanker before an image appears on Raids shoulder and and points to a computer near the table. As Raid starts up the computer Charles image disappears and Raid puts her hand over a port and the color of the screen changes from blue to orange. A moment later a part of the ceiling descends and positions its self over the spazzuming Clanker.
"What the hell is going on? And what happened to Karu?" Raid snaps at Alessia as she folds her arms across her chest and waits for Charles to finish what he is working on. Her nose crinkles up as the smells sit int he room.
"At lest get the air circulating Charles." Raid snaps as the scan finishes and the device moves back to its spot near the ceiling.
"To explain in short term. He is having electronic surges because he woke up and from what ever your android did in checking on him. And for the circulation." Alessia grimaces as another repulser fires off and jerks her forward as he moves up slightly, "For circulation you will have to help your self to that since i am tied up at the moment."
Raid snorts as the air begins to be moved out and replaced with clean air as the computer screen blinks and she places her hand on the port and Charles along with what information hes gathered from the scan are uploaded to her systems again. She walks over to a table near the bed and Charles downloads the holographic image into its display. The image of Clankers inner works appear and several mechanical bits flash red.
"Lady it appears that his liver is mostly been replaced, one kidney has been , a lung, and there appears to be a device meant for insulin is in his pancreas. For me to restore order I will need to shut all the mechanical systems down and bring them online one at a time. If I do this will he survive?" Charles says as his images shows up standing on Raids shoulder.
"Yes." is Alessia simple answer as she looks the image over.
"Great. This might drain us." was all Raid said as looks at the damage to the neck port. After a quick walk through from Charles, Raid removes the damaged plugs and clears up the usable port. She then wraps her hand about his neck and places a knee into the small of his back to help pin him down a bit more.
"Hey Karu! Charles and I are gonna be stuck here for a bit and be a bit drained. I don't think that bio man and his walking scrap heap will show back up but keep a look out and try ta get in touch with Syn. Make sure hes doing alright." she calls over her shoulder as in her mind she is already trying to figure out how to convince Syn to help her.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Dawn
Her master sees the other men out and gives them where she works. Dawn sees that he is about to check in on her but stops as she continues to fool about. "Ah Dawn, my dear I need to run out for a bit. So if you leave take your friend with you. Chow!" He gets ready to leave as the biologious seems to be breaking the act for a few minutes as he seems to prepare for his venture out.

Raid
Clanker's systems being turned off in quite easy to see as his body starts to shut down as limbs just stop moving. As his mechanical lung shuts down gasps and frantic breathing starts up where Alessia assists with calming him down, with old stories about their childhoods, so he does not hyperventilate himself in panic. This takes over 2 hours to correct his systems so they are not spazzing out. Noteably some of his skin ripples unnaturally about where his skin meets his mechanical parts before Alessia administers a shot to stabilize him. After fixing him, He seems to of stopped fighting from exhaustion as the doctor is tending to him and thanks Charles and Raid for their help. "Thank you. Both of you did great work. Please let your self rest. And I will make sure he gets his needed sleep and rest as he heals."
(Reep and hikaru are free to do what they want right now)

Odessa
She arrives home to find people in Clanker's room and Hikaru damaged. But besides that nothing stands out of her normal day. She gets to her dance club she has a pretty typical start of a night. Money and men trying to give her notes at some point. Many of them are asking for her number or more pay for special favors. One that stands out has some one's number on it requesting to talk after her work.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Raid left Clanker with Alessia and walked out of the room on shaking legs and looks more grey then ebony. Two hours of helping support another person on ones of energy source had left Raid feeling drained and starving. As Raid made her way to the kitchen she nodes vaguely to Odessa as she looks for any food she can eat that doesn't need to be cooked.
Charles looked over the information he had gathered from observing Mr. Clanker and Alessia and from helping repair him. As he finished filing that away he turned his attention back to the other searches he had been running to see what information they had reviled.
After just snarling Raid grabs some raw steaks and uncooked vegetables and drops them on the counter and begins devouring the food.
"Karu, would you come here please. We have three jobs lined up and we need to discuss them. I would also like to look over the damage you sustained. And if you have not noticed Raid will be drained for some time so it will give us time to create a plan to take down a Geist and a Biologious. Both of which are not easy targets." Charles says to Karu as he flips through a book looking things up. "We will also need to get in contact with Mr. Syn, if you could do that it would be of help."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Odessa nods slightly as she is addressed for the short time she is at home collecting her clothing and typical purse supplies. Stun gun, perfume, wallet, pepper spray, painkillers, and dog brush. She eyes her purse in the normal manner she does as her inhumanity nags at her mind with how little she really needs. No longer does she need sanitation pads except for two times in the year, no make-up, the limited topical drugs she could take, and the weapons tugs at her hate for her lost of prestige. She twitches her tail slightly before picking it up and heading out in clothing that conceals her fur uncomfortably.
She only waves good bye seeing that Raid is on the prowl for food, and says a simple good bye to Hikaru. She does not bother Regis or her doctor seeing her doctor dropped every thing for her room mate. Suspicion tugs at her for how quickly Alessia dropped every thing for him. SHe brushes it off seeing that they are considered her only friends as she leaves with a hand in her purse.
At the club she gratefully strips out of the clothes for her stage clothing which isn't much better but its less clothing brushing the wrong way or trapped under clothing. She toys with the men and women as her foxy persona takes over. She smiles and winks teasingly at random men and women as she dances about, leaving them with the feeling they are special. She takes the notes given as she says sweetly, "Oh thanks big boy." She then proceeds to drop them within the folds of her skimping clothing. During her break she sits back to read the notes that have brought her continual entertainment that people just want her for her body. Only because she will never sell her body to them so freely, besides she can satisfy her self not like she needs some one else.
As she reads the one note about just talking she arches her eye brows and her tail swishes side to side and her ears flick back slightly.
"Hey Foxy. Is something wrong? Or are you losing men to me?" Shasha Laughs lightheartedly as She conceals her venomous words with false worry. Her curly red tinted hair is pulled back revealing her porcelain white skin.
"You wish darling." She trails off as she stares at the number before continuing. "Just got a Note that only wants to talk." She sniffles slightly as her mind works out if she should call the number.
Odessa narrows her eyes unpleasantly as Shasha plops her self down on her lap as she takes the note. "A genuine note of heartfelt wish to talk? Impossible." Odessa lets her hands snap out to take the note back. "I guess it is. Well if you do call yah should be careful fuzzy. You know since there are those trades in the market for women and the gamers have been looking for new toys." Odessa nods slightly before shifting under Shasha's weight slightly not wishing to be rude. Odessa tenses up as Shasha ideally messes with one of her ears which slide flat against her head. "You know i like you around since you do listen unlike the other Catz about here. Just be careful." Odessa nods slightly as if she took any of the other woman's words to heart. She never planed on calling the number as it crumples in her hands.
"Nice to see you are not trying to kill me." Her ears slowly come up as Shasha slips off her, not minding that the other woman is laughing at her.
"You are so cute Foxy. Makes me want to take you home and spoil that innocence." Shasha smiles evilly at Odessa who arches her eyebrows at the implication she is innocent. Odessa twitches her whispers slightly as her robotic eyes stare blankly at Shasha. "Besides I like exotic." Odessa continues the black emotionless stare at her compedator, only braking the cold stare when the woman cups her cheek. She shakes her head free of the 'loving' caress and bares her teeth.
"Please i have already told you I do not want a relations with you." The woman smirks before walking away as if she knew the spliced dancer would fall for her eventually. Odessa shakes her head as her eyes roll about in exasperation.
//Nice to see the princess still thinks she can get what ever she wants// She opens the letter and moves to the headgear every one here used for work calls, as she says sweetly, "Hello this is Foxy. I was curious about what you wanted to talk to me about. Please be quick since I need to get up to dance again soon."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:02 am

Dawn snickers as her 'master', Keal, enters the room with her still upon the remaining of Mr. M's men. "Ok master~ Have fun and be safe.~" She coos out and winks at him as he leaves them and the house. Dawn soon finishes up with the man and giggles as she gives him a kiss. "Wait right here hun, gonna get you a drink and a light snack k?" The man huffs and pants as he returns the kiss. "Sure thing Sparks. Heh...after what you just put me through a meal would be great." The man chuckles as Dawn leaves and he starts to get re-dressed.

As Dawn enters the kitchen, she picks up her things she left outside her room when the men arrived only to notice a unread message on her comm pad from her Master. "Hmmm...? What is this? A threat from the fake?" She murmurs to herself and opens the message to blink in shock as she reads it and realizes its from her master. "This might be a blessing in disguise..." She smiles and puts the pad down to begin making a sandwich and preparing a drink for her guest, she also jots down a small note after finishing the light snack.

"Your snack is ready big boy.~" Dawn calls out playfully as she goes back into her with the man now dressed and sitting at the edge of the bed smiling at her, she sets the tray with the snack, drink, and note down beside him and stands back to watch as he digs in. The man biting into the sandwich first before curiously reading the note and pausing. The note reading: "I apologize to bring you into this sir but...the man whom was here is NOT my master. He is the other man your boss had asked us to see, the Biologious. He tricked me into drugging the Mechanicus to try to dispose of his rival. He also put a chip onto me to try to keep me from betraying him...lucky me he is a lousy programmer. And I humbly request your aid in going to the Biologious' address to try to locate my master...I am worried about him and would understand if you refuse, either way thank you for your time."

The man looks at Dawn who seems to be frowning then finishes his sandwich. "Ok Sweet cheeks. How bout we go for a ride eh?" He smirks at her getting a smile back from her as she brightens up. "Sure hun! Let me change and I'll meet you outside!" She blows him a kiss and steps aside for him to leave, she closes the door and dons her normal outfit(see her bio) before quickly following her guest outside and climbing happily into his car with her data-pad in hand. "I know a place we should go to! They got a lovely selection of revealing outfits!" She says playfully and holds up the data-pad with a smile, the address on screen is that of the Biologious. "Heh sure thing Sparks....I envy your master for owning a sexy thing like you." The man chuckles as he starts to drive them to the home of the Biologious. "I hope he is still alive..."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Kessler quickly surmised that whoever was responsible for the blood smear might have been a cloaked assassin who had made it inside. "Better switch over to thermal..." he muttered to himself. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, then they flew open again, now a solid red color before he proceeded to scan his surroundings for any unusual heat signatures. "Where are you, you crafty son of a bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm

When Raid called Hikaru, she went to her mistress to have her damage looked at. After that was done Hikaru sat down to talk to Charles about the job and then did as he asked and when to call Mr. Syn.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Raid/Hikaru
Alessia walks out of the room quickly, to find Raid nearly cleared out most of the food in the house before she coughs slightly, "Raid I will be taking you to a Buffet.. All you can eat." She eyes the front door as she motions to her car. "Quickly now. While we can still get the 20 percent off deal." She glances at Hikaru then back at Clanker's Room before turning her attention back onto them. "Mechanicus Regis will be resting." Once Raid is not going to attack her she opens up her truck. "So come on all of you. Into or...onto the back of truck." She seems pressed to get them out of there for the deal. There is a knocking on the door as she starts up the Truck

Kessler
When turning on the infrared red there are a few signatures that show up and the warehouse starts to open up with well aimed shots where the gangsters that had optic suits were. Within the half of an hour the attack seems to end with those under stealth retreats quickly with the failed attack. Even those out side retreat as they pull back. The attack ends suddenly with only the retreat to mark that it was coming to the end. What ever the gang was after they failed at obtaining as all the stocks check out as still being there.
The managers here seem rather confused since there has never been an attack like this with multiplier gangs. Especially since the large territory Digital Optics got involved and has most of their gang inside who got killed from people switching over to other sights.

Dawn
The message she found is from her master shortly after he left her the first time giving her the address of the Biologuious. Once she gets there the man she is with smiles as he pulls out a card to slide into the key checker and cracks it quickly to enter the gaudy apartment. The living room has cushy throw pillows every where in rich and deep colors. The curtains are pull backs and the blankets look like the fuzziest quality blankets one can get. There is some blood that leads into the bed room. On inspection of the room the trail leads into the closet. When Dawn opens it she finds a body floating in a storage device with clear wounds that are currently stabilized by the forced coma he seems to be in. His bioscans shows blue about his neck, his left leg and across his chest. Dawn reconises the birth mark on his side as being her master since he is balled up in the box that seems meant to condense space for bodies

Odessa
The voice that answers is a strong velvety sounding voice, "Oh Odessa it took me years to find you. My Name is Mr. M. I would like to meet you later for lets say a meal to talk about the business I wish to propose. About your old company." "This is all I will take of your time. Call me if you wish to take the offer."

One of the guards drops a note on her table before leaving quickly. On the note it reads, in a painfully familer writing of her Biologuious lover, "Odessa my love I want to see you again. I will be waiting out side when you come out."

Last edited by zincks on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dawn's post)
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Odessa feels her ears twtich as she hears Bussness with her old place and crosses her legs, "You have my attention Mr. M ...Since that is the only name you have given me. I will meet you just see me after my shift. I get out at two in the morning. And please be there your self i have old... Boyfriend issues that just reared his greedy little head again. Lets just say you might want to bring a sniper if this turns ugly. Always good to take weasels out at a distance." She says with undisguised dislike for her ex. She hangs up and rips apart the note from her ex and disposes of it. She brushes out her fur and swishes her tail irritably.
"The nerve of that slimy Biologious. I should let Regis go at him." She coils her tail about the chair before sighing as she mutters to her self, "Regis is too nice to be overly violent. And I would feel bad." She sighs as her rubs her temples and checks in with Marcus about the attack and the information gathering.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Dawn gasps stares at her Master's 'cell' with a look of shock and sadness in her eyes. "I'it's him! Master Keal!" She shouts and runs up to the container and looks her master over rapidly. "T-thank goodness I found you....sir? Sir!" She shouts out to the man who came with her in the other room. "Jeez what sort of guy has a pad like this? Seems like something your owner would...have...woah." He blinks at the storage unit holding Dawn's master as Dawn stands up and looks at it. "Please...call a taxi...preferably one with space for this...I want to take him to the hospital." The man nods and stares at the storage unit again before stepping out of the room. "You got it Sparks."

Dawn frowns starts to carefully begin moving the unit out of the closet to get it towards front room. "It's ok master...we're gonna get you out of this box and get you all patched up." She murmurs softly as the man comes back in and starts to help her move the container. "Cab will be here soon, made sure I requested one with storage space. Don't worry Sparks. Your master here will be fine." He says to her reassuringly as they sit the container down near the door to keep watch for the cab.

(not sure if this part here is ok zin but....)

Dawn perks up as the cab arrives and Mr. M's man helps Dawn get the unit with Keal into the back of the taxi. Dawn climbs into the backseat with the man. "Please sir, to the hospital." Dawn says to the driver who eyes her and the man she is with, Mr. M's man glares at him. "Get us their ASAP and we'll give you a bonus ok buddy??" The driver perks up and grins. "Works for me!" He starts up his cab and makes for the hospital as quick as he can. Dawn leans against the man and smiles. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am

As every one started out to the truck Hikaru remembered what the AI’s said and stopped dead in her track.

“OH!… right the AI’s in Mr Clankers Head said to leave. This is what they said word for word.

"Get every one else out of the house. Clear out of the place if you know better and Leave our host behind."

Then I asked him,

"What why.... you know as well as I do that they will not leave him unprotected and alone with out a good reason"

The army AI said "Get his room mate Odessa to stay then but the rest of you need to haul your sorry asses out of here. He will get help."

The Peace loving Female AI then continued, "Not good for his health in the long run but he will get healed man."

I said
"Thats not a good reason and what do you mean it will not be good help. How can healing that is not good for him be healing"
and that’s when I got thrown across the room.” Hikaru Looks towards the door when she heard the Knock.

“Ummm shouldn’t we answer that? She askes while eyeing the door in a manner any good body guard would.

Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Raid only glanced at Alessia long enough to growl at her as she continued to devour the uncooked food in front of her. An image of Charles appears and bows to Alessia as Hikaru dose as he asked and calls Mr. Syn.
"I apologize for my host lady. But with the level of energy she is running on growls are the best you are likely to get out of her. So on her behave allow me to say thank you for your kind offer and that she accepts it." he says as he stands up and a book materializes in his hand and he writes some things in it before it disappears again.
Raid looked over the fridge grabbing one last steak for the trip but stops as Hikaru passes on the message from the A.I.s. Raids eyes narrow as she looks at the door.
"Don't answer it." Raid says as she stands up leaving the steak with a piece ripped out on the counter as she heads for Clankers room.
"Karu take Alessia ta her car. We'll be there soon." Raid says as she moves past Alessia.
As she moved into Clankers room she notes that some how hes up and managed to get into power armor but is having trouble with his left arm. Charles takes in the full scene, noting that his face and arm are slack and non responsive and comes to the conclusion that it is the two A.I.s in his head moving the body.
Not bothering to stop Raid comes up behind him and wraps both her arms around his waist and lift him up and onto her shoulder. Her breathing comes out in harsh rasping tones as the strain of lifting him in his power armor in a tired states begins to wear on her but she doesn't put him down. She only stops for a moment when she comes to the door of Clankers room. She lets go with one hand and reaches up and closes the front of the power armor not caring that his left arm is still just hanging limp and crammed in there at a painful angel. Once the armor is closed, she rams the door frame using the armor to take the brunt of the impact. After almost staggering and falling after making a mess of the door frame she makes her way to Alessia car. On see the large flat bed she dumps Clanker face first onto it.
Pushing her self back up Raid makes her way back to Clankers room and since all the 'fun' closets are open she grabs an explosive and makes her way to the front door. She can already hear people giving hushed orders as she sets the explosive and arms it.
As Raid gets into the back of the pick up Charles sends a message to Odessa.
Back at Odessa work her purse rings for a bit before a message is left.
"My dear Lady Odessa I call you to let you know that for to night and possibly the next few days you will need to find alternative lodgings as Mr. Clankers are under going immediate 'renovations'. I do apologize for any inconvenience this cause you and you are always free to contact us if more clarification is need. Sadly Mr. Clanker will be unable to answer any questions for a bit as he is still indisposed at the moment. Have a good day."

Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Kessler let them know he would have a few people from DEX look into investigating these attacks, and to get in touch with his manager if they still wanted to honor their deal. "If that's all, gentlemen, then good day." Kessler took his leave, and he started up his car, he dialed a number on his cell. "...Hey. It's me. ...Things went south pretty fast. I don't know if was terrorists or not, but we came under attack. And they were packing some pretty heavy stuff. It'll probably be all over the news in less than an hour. ...No, I'm okay. And I think they still want to honor their deal with us. I want some of our guys to look into whoever attacked us. ...I'm gonna head to my usual place. I'll be back in a little while. ...Yeah. Yeah, see ya." A little while later, Kessler parked in front of one of his favorite bars and headed in for a drink. "Hey, Vic. Give me my usual, and put it on my tab."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am

Raid/hikaru
Clanker when he is picked up has his speaker box starts to bark out. "You damn girl Let us go. We are going to fight. Set us down immediately!" As the speaker continues to snap and bark at them his body does not fight to get free from raid.

Alessia backs her car out quickly as the door starts to get kicked in before the explosives go off blowing the door off the hinges killing those right there. As the truck turns away it drops just as men come in and starts looking all over, not before the house it self opens fire on the intruders. She takes off and heads into the traffic channels. As they drive she rips out her car's viscreen and chucks it out the window. After a half an hour they pull up to a modified human buffet. She pays for them all in cash even those unable to eat food or unconscious. She eyes Clanker in his strange suit before motions the others to follow with him.
"Go get food. And leave him here at this table with me, I will watch the....patient." She rubs her head, looking a bit frazzled as she seems to be trying to work something of her own out.

Kessler
No one seems to stop him and they smile as they assure him that they are still with DEX. At the bar Vic pours out his usual and sets it down infront of Kessler, "Rough day at work I assume?"
On the video screen it shows some apartment that has been raided by a number of company men who are pulling out their wounded and dead. The text on the bottom talk of a Mechanicus that took some valuable property from a number of companies and one of the names that flashes across is DEX. They show the description of the mechanicus Of a man possibly in his late 40s and early 50s and clearly mechanical eyes. They seem to note down that he may have mostly cybernetic body. It is said he is wanted alive and not dead. Threat level given to him is median to high.

Odessa
With how abrupt Odessa was the man could not reply when she hung up. Marcus seems to of found new and fresh leads. Seems like most of them seem to be working with small time companies that are staging something else and her company just happened to be on the list. He was able to head off someone that was able to get past her defenses and fired their connection. "You know me My lady. Salt and burn. Or in this case. Fry connections with over load of traps. Seems like you are on a list of random attack with your old company backing this up. But I can not get information directly from the underworld since i am the show face of this company. I will be working though communications of another geist to find things out. Your old company seems to be just attempting to knock you off for a few weeks from what I can gather. But I will continue looking."

Dawn
Gets to the hospital and the medical team comes out to take him in, only allowing her to follow. The man she was with waves her to go since he can wait out here. He starts to make a phone call to his boos about the complications and what has happened. The doctors start to set up what is need for potentially treating Dawn's master due to the scans on him. They have her get sterilize if she intends to watch. And they start the long procedure of stabilizing her master. They transfer him into a tube so they can actually see the damage in full which shows he is only alive because of the fluid right now since there is extensive damage to his chest and throat. His face has deep 'claw' marks in it.
One of the nurses pulls Dawn to the side and says, "He will be here for a while. and we will be giving him what we can. What would he prefer. Cybernetics or synthetic flesh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyberpunk Connection
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next