Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule

Go down 
+3
CaptainIsomer
zincks
optimalzelda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:57 pm

With the adrenaline and anger pumping through his body, Irvine barely blinked as the Lizalfos' blood splashed across his chest and face, its head ground to a mushy pulp against his shield. The captain's voice seemed far away as he ran his hand over his sword, red runs appearing on it before he dashed at some of the stragglers, swinging the sword in a wide arc as flames erupted from the blade, scorching them to the bone. "I AM IRVINE, AND YOU PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO ATTACK THIS VILLAGE!" As they fell before him, Irvine's brain slowly processed what he was doing. "It's getting easier to kill these things. I don't know if that's good or bad. ...It's good." As the fighting began to die down, Irvine found he was near the well where Laru was hiding and that he could also spot what appeared to be a large man in a suit of armor who was also attacking the Lizalfos. "Whoa. Whoever that guy is, I'm glad he's on our side."
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Thrown off-balance by the Baron and into the ground, Gregoro steps back up and shouts at the Baron. "Hey! Illegal move! Get back here!" He runs after the clanking suit of armor into the village, where he's greeted by a scene of battle between soldiers and more of those lizard men from the castle town. In the middle of it was the Baron, delivering wanton devastation to the lizards as he crushed scores with swings of his steel fists. Off in the distance, he spied what looks to be a very, VERY localized tornado attempting to hit the Baron and whoever else was near him, but before he could clear up who it was, a lizardman barreled into Gregoro, who he easily dispatched with a stone-hard bear hug.

"Oh come on, not these guys again. Wait for me!" He rolled up and into the fray, a whirling boulder into a crowd of Lizalfos.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

The Baron's 'eyes' glow red as Jarvan shoots at him, nearly missing the poe lantern as the arrow passes through the armor, making him clench his fist. "You Nidale fool! Our war IS over! Has been for a very very VERY long time! You and I are nothing but remnants of it!" He seems to relax and step back as the guards and Gregoro finish up the rest of the lizard men...before he starts to laugh loudly. "And you should look around you Nidale warrior, you have angered the feathered ones." Sure enough, Jarvan was surrounded on all sides, by Cuccos. Ava could feel Doom on her head facing Jarvan. The guards with Irvine hold him back. "Erm Irvine? I think this fight is done...the chickens are involved now.."

Before Jarvan can react, the Cuccos, including Ava's pet, Doom, all cluck out angrily in unison before they swarming him. Pecking at him with surprisingly razor sharp beaks causing him much pain from a surprising small creature.
------------------------------------

The gerudo glares at Regol before blocking his path with her spear. "You are going no where fool. Not only would you most likely faint from the heat around here, the bridge guards would not allow you to leave. We are loyal to our King and the Witches, seeing as they have marked you...You will likely never leave unless they send you somewhere to accomplish or acquire something for them...' The woman smirks before talking again. "Or we dump you into the gorge leading to this fortress."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:07 am

Regol jerks back from the sudden movement and glowers at the women before it fades quickly as he remembers they are female. His face goes quite blank but his slight shift of his body shows he will follow as he becomes introverted again. He does not respond but allows them to turn him about and towards where they wish as he turns inward again. What ever rebellion he had seems to die before his head snaps up and his eyes search the distance as worry crosses his face. He only has a gut feeling but something bad has happened. He suddenly makes him self hard to move as he turns about to stare in the general direction of the bridge. He feels something bad is happening as his stomach clenches up as he glances at the women before he stomps his foot slightly in an imitation of a ram getting ready to charge. The stone and sand at his feet start coiling about him as he makes armor he struggles to force the rough parts out as he remembers the last time he tried armoring up with the earth around here. "Move my twin is in trouble." He grumbles out as he tries to imagination the women as male opponents, he hopes they take his armoring up and aggressive stance as a reason to stand down. He is unsure if he would even fight the women in his state or because of how valuable women are.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

Jarvan pays no head to the man's warning as he continues his assault. "Your people killed my home." He snarls out before the first chicken hits him and he spins about to lash out at his new opponent as his rage melts to confusion then to panic as he is swarmed by a dangerous new foe.
Any one looking at his expression can see he has no idea about the power of the chicken swarm as he tries to stand his ground against them. He feels his blood oozing from his body as his leg nearly buckles under him as the storm depletes him of his energy. He eventually hits the ground after spinning his blade about to slash viciously at the white balls off anger as the storm lightens with him leaving the world of consciousness. The last feeling that he remembers is fear and sorrow for his twin's pain if this is to be his end.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:11 pm

The sixth a warrior develop over a life of training is the only thing that saved Ava. At the last second she dove aside as a swirling vortex rushed past her.
"What in the name of the goddess?" she mutters as she see her former opponent rush at the Iron Knuckle.
"Huh, no love there." she says as she listens to the shouted words.
The sound of shredding cloth pulls her eyes back the way she came.
"Oh for the love of! My riding cloak! You owe me a new one!" she yells after the tornado encased warrior.
As a familiar clucking sound greets her ears she feels the weight of a Cucco on her head.
"Its you again ain't it?" she say as she gets back to her feet.
As she watches the swarm of Cuccos descend on the fighting warrior.
"Im gonna regret this." she mutters to her self as she plunges into the swirling mass of feathers.
A wall of white feathers is all she see as she pushes through. A stinging pain blooms across the bridge of her nose as Jarvan blade passes close enough to draw blood.
The bastards still swinging? she thinks as she ducks lower in hopes to avoid another blind swing.
The sound of a body hitting the ground is what finally guides Ava to him. The fact that the Cuccos are still swarming means hes still alive as she grabs hold of his wrist as she cast vanish on her self and him.
Out of sight out of mind. At least they normally give up once their target is gone. Ava thinks as she hopes her plan will make the Cuccos loss interest.
"You better not die. I got some questions for you warrior." Ava mutters as she holds the spell.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

"Say what?" Irvine spotted the cucoos a second later. "Oh." Irvine didn't struggle and his bloodlust quickly faded away before the guards let him go, watching the sight as he laughed a bit. "Heh. Man, they're getting owned by a bunch of chickens. Man, now THAT is priceless. ...Crap, I forgot all about my parents! I need to see if they're okay!" Irvine quickly started looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Cuccos don't amount to much against Gorons, or so one would think. Truth is, Gorons are relatively soft in certain areas of their bodies, most notably the eyes. And Cuccos are really good at getting to the soft bits of anything that may agitate them. Gregoro liked being able to see. Plus, they produce a lot of Cucco poop and shed lots of feathers in their pretty-much-regular killing frenzies, and all that adds up to is a sticky, feathery mess.

The Goron abandoned the fray after the last Lizalfos he saw was taken care of and the Cuccos started to swarm. Despite not being the target of the birds' anger, he still was kind of close to the fray and therefore was covered in a bit of Cucco droppings and feathers, which stuck on pretty quickly. He called out to what seemed to be a crowd of guards, as well as nobody in particular, "Take cover! The Cuccos are loose!"

He entered the doorless inn, walking through the huddled and cowering villagers who then gave him a wide berth as he was covered in a strange mix of whatever was flying around outside. Gregoro grabbed a tablecloth and wiped himself down of Lizalfos blood, Cucco droppings and feathers, and mud. Once done, he peeked outside one of the windows to watch as the birds tear whoever it was they attacked apart. Or, at least, he hoped the birds win.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Under Ava's cloak, she can hear the Cuccos begin to settle down but before she or Jarvan can act, Jarvan is wisked away with a glow of his chest gem and winds up in a big open room in unfamiliar and hot place. Nearby he can see the witches and the lizard whose arm he had removed before, said Lizalfos looking at him and growling lowly. "Mistressesss....your pet has returned." The captain huffs out as the witches turn curiously. "Huh, so he is." Koume says with a annoyed tone to her voice. "Judging by how bloodied up you are and that you're here, something clearly went wrong with the assignment I gave you. Explain pet." She commands as Kotake moves over to examine him before laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You did not warn him to take heed of the cuccos did you sister? They were after his time!" The ice witch says while laughing hard as Koume blinks and grumbles. "RIght...I knew I forgot something..."
--------------------------------

Back in the village, things begin to settle down...sort of. Many guards are keeping their distance from the Iron Knuckle whom seems to be having to much fun punching the dead lizard bodys into pulps. The suit of armor quickly gets bored and seems to huff. "Much more fun to fight when they are alive..." The suit stands and turns to face the line of guards around him. "You all realize you can't stop me from proceeding yes? None the less, I have no business with you." He then points at Ava's cloak. "Her however, the Gerudo woman. I would like to have a word with her. And the goron I saw in the graveyard. Have them meet me there shortly." The suit commands before turning to walk back to the graveyard, he stops for a moment and barks out. "That's an order you cowardly soldiers!" All that can be heard from the suit now is his loud heavy steps as he walks off.

One of the guards grabs Irvine as he tries to leave. "Hey woah woah. Calm down Irvine your parents are fine. You know we are keeping them safe along with the other villagers. Why don't you go with the woman and Goron to see what the hell that...suit wants."
The gerudo guard lifts her spear towards Regol, the blade against his chest. "You shall stay here Nidale warrior. And cess your magic using, you have more than me to worry about right now." She motions to several archers on lookout duty with their bows aimed at him. "You overexert yourself and you will be useless to the Mistress witches. The horses here will not take you anywhere without one of us anyway and the bridge guards wont let you leave either. Return to your appointed chambers and wait till you are called pet." The guard commands, Regol can get the feeling that she will not let up and something in him tells him his brother is safe...ish.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:50 am

Jarvan opens his eyes slowly as the pain stops as he sees the twill woman crouching near him before a glow gets his attention. He groans in pain as he tries to grip the twill woman as a dread sinks into him.
His sight fuzzes as he is swept away to a hot climate that makes him huff as he rolls to his side before he pants in pain as blackness ebbs into his vision before it pulls away. Jarvan struggles to focus on the voices before his stomach drops as he hears the witches laughter. So much for freedom and fighting them. "THey still walk those knights and the twill. You lied to me the war still goes on." He groans out as he closes his eyes and hovers somewhere between consciousness and blood loss blackness with heat about him. "Where is my brother?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Regol's eyes flick to those that are aiming bows at him and he slowly seems to step back as in a show of some defeat but not going with every thing the woman says. He continues his looking out of the town as he looks at the woman then up at the archers then back at the way out. He seems to be thinking before he suddenly lowers his head and charges her. He plans on most of his armor taking the blows as he runs through. How he know of the dangers of the guards in the next bit in his search for his brother. He feels the panic lessen but still he wishes for his twin to be in his sight since they were torn apart.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:15 pm

"What the-" Ava says as the warrior she had been kneeling by vanishes from her sight.
She grits her teeth in rage as she is denied her chance to question him. Using the small energy boost her anger gives her she makes her way to an empty alleyway before letting go of the spell. Her heart beating pounding and her breathing heavy Ava leans against the wall and slowly slides to the ground.
"Maybe my sister were right to scorn magic. Its so damnably draining." she says as she looks out at the remains of the fight.
She wrinkles her nose at the smell of the dead. The scene is a bloody nightmare yet the softly falling white feathers of Cuccos add an odd and twisted beauty to the blood mess. Her eyes soon fall on the Iron Knuckle as she dreads the fight that will follow yet to her surprise it begins to talk. Her jaw drops as it speaks with a civil tongue, and if possible would have fallen off all together, when it call out its demand.
"Why would that bloody creature wish to see me?" she mutters to herself.
As her eyes move back to were the Knuckle pointed her anger flairs up again as she see the tattered remains of her cloak. She staggers to her feet as she makes her way to the barn and Misty. She rubs the mares neck as she moves past and to the saddle bags. She fishes out the last of her food and eats it as she mules over what to do.
All this cause I couldn't catch a bloody fish., she thinks as she chews the last of the hard travel rations. And now a Iron Knuckles barking orders like some lord. she fumes as she tears into he rations before nearly choking as she remembers the fish.
"The zora girl. I didn't see her in the crowd." she mutters as she makes her way pt and looks around. The sudden end to the fight hadn't cause the fear of the attack to leave the people so Ava pushed her way through some of masses as she looked for the Zora around the well and asked a few of the people if they knew were she had gone.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:56 pm

"Well then," Gregoro said, dropping the stained tablecloth to the ground, "guess I better get moving." He looked around for the Gerudo girl that he saw earlier, but decided that she's long gone by now. The goron made his way to the graveyard, wary of the man/thing/armor/whatever that called him there. "Never did see someone fight that hard. Maybe Darunia during a bad mood, but none much."

He stepped into the graveyard, wary of his surroundings. Just in case, Gregoro shifts his feet and adopts a fighting stance, hoping that the Duke or whatever wasn't going to be hostile this time.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 am

'R-Right." Irvine followed Gregoro into the graveyard, glad that things were finally calming down. His grandpa was buried here, and he had come here more than a few times with his parents to bring flowers to his grave. He'd never been at night, though, and from the near total darkness except for some lit torches here and there, he could see why people said it was haunted before his gaze fell upon the Iron Knuckle. "That armor..." It was a little hard to tell from the darkness and the rust on it. "You're a Knight of Hyrule?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Before any of the villagers near the well could respond to Ava, there is the sound of someone surfacing from the wall and a soft gasp before the voice of Laru was heard. "I-is everything safe now...?" The zora girl asked cautiously as she glanced around then looks at Ava. "Are you ok Miss Ava?"
---------------------------------

In the graveyard, the Baron's eye sockets in his armor glow red as Irvine addresses him. "I didn't ask for a puny squire like you to come here boy. I asked for the goron and gerudo. And you shall address me with proper respect guard." He says with a snarl to Irvine then looks at Gregoro. "Good to see the Goron are still around after that war...yours truly is a tough race. But I will not continue until both you and the woman are present." His eyes shift to a yellow color while he keeps his focus on Irvine. "Why are you here squire? Speak!"

Koume raises an eyebrow. "That war did end long ago. The twill as far as we know were banished to a different realm and sealed off completely from this one." Kotake snaps her fingers and a pair of gerudo loyal to him approach Jarvan to start patching him up. "Yes, and any of the knights from that era are loooooooooooooong dead...well their spirits might linger in the graveyards of the mountain village. Heh, there are also the descendants of the ones whom ravaged your villages." The ice witch says with a grin. "Could exact revenge in a way." Koume rubs her chin. "And as for you brother..." She snaps her fingers.
---------------------------------

The guard in Regol's path seems a bit surprised before jumping out of the way, the nearby guards shooting at him but not piercing his armor. The guards take more shots at him, keeping their distant from juggernaut Regol. He soon notices they have stopped shooting at him as he nears the bridge...and the canyon. One of the bridge guards smirks as they let him onto the bridge before cutting it down. "Enjoy your swim fool!" All Regol can do now is fall, no doubt with fear in his eyes as he plummets and hits the water, mere seconds after he does, he is teleported to where the witches, and his brother, are located. Hitting the ground with a loud thud.

Both witches blink at his entrance. "Where were you trying to run off to?"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:11 pm

"Sq-Squire?" Irvine winced a bit. Whoever this guy was, he must have seen a lot of action and commanded a lot of respect. Not wanting to give him another reason to get mad, he immediately snapped to a salute. "Y-Yes, Sir! Sorry, Sir! Lieutenant Irvine of the Knights of Hyrule reporting. My superiors asked me to come. They wanted to know what it was you wanted, Sir." Irvine maintained his salute, never breaking eye contact with the Baron.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Jarvan narrows his eyes as distrust enters his eyes with the knight and a twill spawn. He does watch them with interest mixed with distrust as he waits for revenge. He sits still as the woman patches him up and he lets his eyes rove over her when he breaks his suspicious look.
Regol starts dismissing his armor before he feels the water wash away from him and air hits his face. He rolls over quickly and looks about as he readies to fight before he sees his brother. He snorts at the question as he moves for his brother with worry in his eyes. He carefully looks his brother over and sighs slightly as he sees his brother is in no immediate danger.
Jarvan says softly to his twin, in their own laugage, "What were you doing?"
Regol shakes his head and sits near his brother as he turns internal again. Jarvan looks down as he sees his twin withdrawing into him self again. He keeps his hands on his knees as he looks at the witches again. He eyes the witches and says, "So what do you have to say sorceress?" He sneers out clearly distrustful of the old lady.
Regol silently listens as he watches the floor intently as he feels his twins unease. He has no wish to talk with the women around or those that have caused damage to him.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Ava reached a hand down doing her best not to show how drained she was.
"Im fine but you should learn to wield a weapon as well as you sing so you need not hid if danger find you." Ava says as she helps Laru from the well.
Once Laru is on dry ground Ava stretches and looks about. There was going to be new graves. As fast as they had dealt with the lizard men there was no way they were dealt with before they killed a few.
"An that runty suit of armor throwing orders about just raises more question." Ava mutters as she looks about.
"The dangers pasted so your safe but there are a lot of people that on edge so keep an eye out but try an find some sleep. I'll be about the graveyard if ya need me" Ava advises as she walks over and looks at the reaming shreds of her riding cloak. She picks it up and looks it over. The hood is mostly in tact but the cloth below the shoulders is a tattered mess.
"Lest I have bandage scraps now." Ava mutters as she turns and heads towards the grave yard shredding the remains into long strips. Outside the grave yard Ava takes to the shadows. Slipping from one to the other as she gets the lay of the area as well as those present.
Once she finds a hiding spot she looks over the three in the graveyard.
Hmm. Hows the guard?, she wonders as she looks him up and down before turning her sights to the Goron and finally the Iron Knuckle in question.
"And what my armored friend are you?", she whispers as she thinks on the other Iron Knuckles she has seen and heard of.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 pm

"Hmm...you look familiar, actually." Gregoro uses the clue given from Irvine's statement to think upon the Baron. "I've been wandering around these parts for a couple scores now, and your armor looks kinda familiar to me. How old are you? How long ago did they use that pattern? 80? 90 now?" And then he remembered something else... "...but I don't remember many humans in Hylian armor that can rival Big Bro's."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

The Baron seems to huff at Irvine. "You say Lieutenant, I say squire from your attitude boy. You haven't seen no where near as much action as I have." The armor shifts it's attention to Ava as she arrives. "And the Gerudo warrior joins us at last." Ava can feel a shiver run down her spine as their is now a Poe behind her, alerting everyone of her presence there. "It is hard to hide from the dead. And I'm sure you most of all have questions concerning the Nidale warrior....which I thought that whole race was wiped out in the Great War many many long years ago. And I'm sure you're all curious about myself." The armor crosses it's arms. "You may simply refer to me as the Baron. It's a name I've grown accustomed to while 'living' as a ghost here in this graveyard. And this is my old armor I made myself when I was living....I made sure it would last a looooooooong time Goron. Your kind shouldn't underestimate the warriors of hyrule....except maybe the squire here." He says while motioning to Irvine. "Now then, Gerudo, out with your questions."

The witches rub their chins before Koume speaks up. "You want revenge on those whom ravaged your homeland? Then do this: We'll send out our agents to seek out soldiers whom have family ties leading back to the war. Cut off the family's bloodlines to sever their chances of repeating history against your race." She smirks to herself. "One such soldier for sure is in Kakariko Village. But the two of you are in no condition to go there now. Instead we shall give you a simple escort mission to the one of you able to really stand." The witch says while eyeing Regol. "We need you to escort a quartet of sisters into a remote temple. Not much in your path save for a few forest shrubs." Koume explains as Kotake signals for a Red potion to be brought to Regol. "Drink and recover your strength. You have a job to do Nidale Warrior."

Koume glances at Jarvan. "And you, you have our word your brother will not be hamred so long as you be nice in his absence. He will be in capable hands on this mission."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 am

Regol slowly looks up and dully watches the witch that gave the command. He looks at his brother as he seems to consider the condition his twin and what they said about revenge. His face becomes stony as he searches his twin's face for an answer for what she meant for ravaged village and revenge. He looks away from his twin as a red potion is offered before taking it in a hand. He lets out a sigh as he gets to his feet and uncorks the vile before gulping half of it down then gives the other half to his twin.. He shivers slightly as he feels his some of his wounds healing from him acting brash. Regol shakes his head slightly as he considers the danger the women might fall under with the war going on, or so he believes.

Currently things that his twin and those witches have said have left him feeling like he is being kept in the dark about something dealing with the war and now his homeland. He remains passive in stance as he waits for more information or to be lead out of this place. He plans on trying to talk to his twin later about what is going on and what they meant by their words. "No complications? And fast?" He is not keen on leaving his twin behind since they just were reunited with Jarvan bleeding and him partially drowned. He glances at his twin to see if he is healthy enough to travel since he does not know Jarvan used a very draining magic.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 pm

"I can already tell I'm gonna get along great with this Baron person," Irvine thought to himself. Irvine listed to the Baron talk about himself for a minute, but couldn't help but pipe up when he called him a squire again. "With all due respect, your Lordship, I've seen my share of action. I was right there when Ganondorf waltzed up to the King and killed him. I rode to this village to warn the soldiers here and nearly passed out from blood loss more than twice." Irvine didn't bother to hide the annoyance on his face. "Some good people I've known for a long time stayed behind at the castle to cover me. So you can be sure I'm well aware of our warriors' strength and courage."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 am

Jarvan eyes widen with their choice to separate them yet again before his lips curl back in a silent snarl. His hostilities show as he can feel his twin look at him questioning before his face relaxes from such a hostile look as he his eyes show his want for revenge. He slowly deflates as he whispers softly , "I'll tell you every think I know when you get back." He arches his eyebrow as his twin gives him the second half of the potion before he reaches for it to throw back the last bit of the mirical liquid. A soft sigh escapes him as he feels his skin mending a bit from the holes and tears of the cucco's claws and beaks.

He scowls at the witch as she threatens his twin again before glancing at his twin wondering if he is is really up to the task with how out of it he seems. The fact Regol isn't very responsive worried him. His twin hasn't been the same since they were caught by the Hyrulians. He struggles to stand up as his weakened form protests as flames of pain dances over his body and his muscles screaming out their protest. His legs fold under him as he huffs as he stops trying to get his legs to work. He pants as he gives up trying to fight his weakness of over exerting him self. He crosses his legs up under him self and closes his eyes as he remains silent, not wanting to see the old hags' satisfaction of knowing he has spent most of his fighting capability from his raging tantrum on the Knight of Hyrule. He grits his teeth and glares at the floor as he mutters, "I'll behave. Just don't harm him." His eyebrows twitch as he continues to stare the floor down and he clutches his knees as he silently curses his reckless use of the weather altering spell.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Ava whirls and glares at the Poe that gave her up. The flare of anger lending her strength but once it burned up it left her more tired then she was before. She squared her shoulders and slipped from the deeper shadows into the light. Her curiosity and pride was all that kept her moving but her steps were slow and normal grace was diminished. I should be resting. she thought as she glared at the metal suit.
"What is Nidale? And if they are suppose to be long dead were did this one come from? Another relic hidden away in a different graveyard?" Ava asked as she looked at the others gathered here.
Hes the one I couldn't unhorse. The one that got away. she thinks as she looks Irvine up and down before looking back at the baron.
"And who do you think you are to order the living around? And dose any one know what a bloody Twill is? The fool man kept calling me that be fore the sight of you sent him into a frothing rage."
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Gregoro strode next to Irvine to reassure him...by giving him a hearty, armor-denting Goron slap on the back. "Hey, now, don't just be belittling these guys just because they look it. I know that this guy's seen his share of combat, especially just now." Truth be told, Gregoro thinks most of the soldiers look the same, and he didn't care much to remember this specific one's shining events, but he knows a possible ally when he sees one.
Seeing as how Ava brought up several topics that either confuse him or remain a mystery, he decided to stay silent after his little moment of brotherhood. Though the name Nidale sounds vaguely familiar. Where have I heard that before? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Video Games-
Jump to: