Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule

Go down 
+3
CaptainIsomer
zincks
optimalzelda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 am

The two gerudo women eye them then look at each other. "He must not be used to our hot climate. You help keep him cool and I'll get him something to eat. He must regain his strength." "Very well." One of the women leaves as the other tries to help Regol cool down and looks at his wound. "For sustaining as much as you have. I am rather surprised you haven't blacked out from your injuries...." She pauses then eyes him suspiciously. "And one of the sisters brought you back with her...are you another servant of her like that creature that left with her? And what race are you, speak."

-------------------------------------

Koume eyes Jarvan then shakes her head. "I will ignore the defiant comment for now Nidale seeing as you still did what I wished. And I must say...I am rather impressed. You have very useful skills at your disposal." The witch smirks as she burns the remains of the guards and leaves nothing but ash. "Lead on boy." She commands and follows Jarvan while keeping an eye on him for anymore defiance from him, they run into fewer guards until they reach the entrance hall where a group of guards are regrouping to try to take back the castle. "Hmmm....this could be problematic."
------------------------------------------

Laru gulps and releases the fish back into the river. "I'm really all the hungry Miss Ava. And may I accompany you to the village? I want to check to see if the goron who helped me escape is there and if he informed his leader as well." The zora explains as she looks turned Death Mountain. "I also wish to try to aid those in the village the best I can."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 am

Irvine sat up, gasping a bit in pain as he clutched at his bandaged injury. "Wh-What happened? The last thing I remember before I passed out was telling the guard captain that the castle was under attack. Has anyone from the town arrived yet?" He screamed since some pain decided to shoot through his side. "Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 am

Regol opens his eyes and quietly watches the women as they approach him and watches the one that continues to tend to him. When questioned about his reasons there and what he is he softly responds, "I am a Nidale warrior, Hoha gifted. And I am no servant of those witches or their monsters." He growls out faintly in defiance to the abuse he has suffered at their hands. He does not have much will to fight in such a wounded state, separated from his brother and because they are women.

His eyes flick towards the window as he wonders where he is in relation to his brother. He slowly looks back at the woman before asking gently, "My lady. Which direction might the hyrulians lie?" He slowly gets to his feet as he hears the mummers of the gods whispering of danger. Worry etches into his face as he tries to get his missing bearings. For as nice it is to have women tending to him he rather retain his brother or die with him.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Ava swings her leg up and over her horse and settles int the saddle. after making sure her cloak is settled she nudges her horse to the river bank were Misty drinks. Ava looks down at Laru before rummaging in her saddle bag for a towel.
"Dry off first." Ava says and drops the cloth on Laru as she scans the area.
Having her with me will hopefully make the people less leery of me. Or at least not clap me in irons right away., Ava thinks as she waits for Laru to dry off before offering her a hand up onto Misty.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Daru looked up from his conversation towards all the fuss, stared blankly a bit, and, not much caring for what laid ahead, turned back to face the Happy Mask Salesman. He was indeed an odd man. He lacked the normal ears of a Hylian and had a similarly unusual name. Shigeru? What was that? It didn't even sound like a Gerudo name. And speaking of names, Daru had to give one and still found himself lacking. More to the point he got the eerie feeling Shigeru could see through him and like giving a false name would be pointless, so... "The name's Daru. Well met, merchant," he said, offering a hand to shake as they entered the town.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Gregoro nodded at the guards and headed off to the inn, and rounded off to where the horses were being kept. He took the black leather bag and pulled out what looks to be a mass of tangled, dried-up stems and leaves, and shoved them into a heaping pile of horse dung. "Then wait fifteen minutes, and PRESTO! Bomb peppers!" He then walked over to the inn's entrance, and decided to introduce himself by kicking the door in. Hopefully, it's sturdy enough...
"I hear that there's going to be a flood of scared, hungry people. I think you'll need a hand. Care to add the expertise of Gregoro, master chef?" he says, brandishing his frying pan.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Jarvan snorts with contempt at the warning from the woman with him. He becomes quite quiet with the guard grouping up and narrows his eyes before he says in an off handed manner, strongly laced with bitterness."Well Miss. If my brother was still hear and not ....indisposed we could of taken care of that group. Easily." The sneer in his voice is clear in his voice. He is willing to deal with her demands as long as he is allowed his comments.
He grimaces as he feels vulnerable with out his brother there. He curls his fingers about an arrow as he slowly flexes each finger. He slowly lifts the bow as his eyes lock on to the guards as he looks for their weak points. He breaths in as he readies his shots before letting out quick shots to take out the guards he can before strengthening the shots to pierce the armor as he uses magic to help cut through the armor as he drops them. He lowers his bow and motions the lady forward with a mocking submissive bow. He only disabled those with no long range weapons so they could not follow easily and easy enough to walk around. Those with obvious ranged weaponry he killed or mortally wounded.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 pm

The nurse with Irvine sighs and shakes her head as he shouts in pain. "I just said not to move much sir...and yes. The villagers are beginning to arrive. Many are going to the inn to try to get rooms to stay in and get some food sir. Would you like for me to fetch you anything so you dont bring yourself more harm?" The young woman asks as she walks over to Irvine.
---------------------------

The owner of the inn eyes Gregoro as he kicks in the door....and breaks it. We didn't need help before but seeing as you just broke our door. You WILL be helping now to repay for the damaged door goron. What is your name anyway? And get on back to the kitchen, we need food started right now." The gruff inn owner barks out at the Goron before holding up his hand. "And bring the door with you, we do not want people tripping over it."
----------------------------

Shigeru smiles brightly and shakes Daru's offered hand. "Yes very well met friend. Now then...have you decided which mask you might want hmmmm? I have the biggest selection in the world if that pleases you!" The salesman says this with alot of pride in his voice, because he knows this fact is actually true.
-----------------------------

Laru nods and gets out of the river to dry off as much as she can before taking Ava's help to get onto the horse, she wobbles a bit before lightly gripping Ava. "Erm....I have to admit this is my first time on horseback..." The zora girl mumbles out quietly as she soon sits up and steadys herself. "Ok Miss Ava. I'm ready." She says with a nod and slight smile before looking down at the horse. "She looks lovely by the way...what is her name?"

"Hmmm most likely, but I still wished to see what you two could do when separated boy." Koume says to Jarvan as she watches his display and grins brightly. "And I must say I am quite impressed with what you have done here today. Though...I now have a thought I wish to ask you about." She smirks to herself before looking out the castle doors. "If we were to say release you and your brother from our service where would you two go hmmm? Home?"

The two women blink at each other after the one comes back and they seem a bit surprised by his manners to them after all that he has endured. "Well then...Nidale warrior. We might just take better care of you if are were forced into their service....and as for the hylians. They reside to the east....quite a distance from here. We are in the western desert. The homeland of our people. The gerudo." One says as the other walks over to him and offers him a small canteen of cool water and cooked fish. "Here, eat this and regain your strength...and what would you have us call you Nidale?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Jarvan glances over and frowns slightly at the question. "Of course we would return home. We must warn the others of the dangers that might come because of the foolish endeavor for the scared realm." His eyes glint slightly as he breaks his eyesight on her with obvious curiosity on why she would want to know. His eyes scan for more dangers before he growls out, "I hope your surface is quick so I may get home to warn my brothers."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Regol glances at the food as his stomach betrays him with it's growling. "I am Regol Zapoleh. You can call me Regol or the Ram." His eyes flick to the food before back at them then towards the east. He quietly takes the food as he sits down and continues to look east. He seems to withdraw into him self as he listens to the whisperings of the two gods he can understand. The corrner of his mouth pulls down as he hears, 'return home. We are in need for those of faith. We are weakened. Gather those you can and return home. There is nothing here for you to do here.' Regol mumbles apologies under his breath to his gods about being unable to return right away. He softly breaths out prayers for his release from the control he has been bound within as he rests his battered and maimed body.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Ava rolls her eyes but is not surprised the Zora has never been on horse back.
There basically fish with legs. Ava thinks as Laru settls her self.
"If this is your first time lets change this seating order then. You sit in front of me that way if you start slipping I can catch you." Ava suggest as she sees an image in her mind of Laru falling and pulling her off as well.
Shaking that image from her mind she slips off and lets Laru move up then swings up behind her. Misty dance from side to side as she gets use to the extra weight.
"Her names Mist or Misty. She responds to both. Now just grip with your legs and hold lightly to my forearms. We'll be at the village in no time." Ava says as she turns Misty's head toward the village and gives her a gentle tap with her heels. Misty starts off with a slow walk then a steady canter.
Going at a canter will take a little longer but if Misty went at a gallop the Zora might panick and by the time we get there will be so saddle sore she wont be able to walk right. At this pace she still might walk funny and have a hard time sitting.
"Can't be helped." Ava sighs and looks over Larus shoulder using her legs to direct Misty more then the reins that hang loosely in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 am

"S-Sorry..." Irvine lied back down, wincing a bit. It was then he realized that he was really thirsty. "Yeah, there is something, Nurse. Some water or something to drink would be nice. And... I'd very much like to see my parents." Irvine described what his mother and father looked like to her. "Man... talk about the mother of all bad days. Ganondorf betrays us all, the Castle Town has to be evacuated, AND it looks like we'll have to go to war." Irvine closed his eyes to rest a bit as he held his hand against his side. "Heh. I feel like I've been through a war myself. But... at least I'm alive."
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 pm

"Hmm," mused Daru as he rubbed his chin, "Can't say as I have. But then to decide that I'd have to know what masks you have and I never went to your store. So what say we head to the inn or some other place to sit a while and discuss it?" Daru didn't actually wait for his new friend to answer as he hurried on to the inn. Unsurprisingly the place was already quite busy would only get increasingly packed in little time so Daru instead elected to settle by the staircase close to the watch tower. "Here will do nicely. No crowds and no one to speak over," he said with a nod as he finally put down the bag.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 am

The two gerudo women both raise an eye at Regol's mumbling then shrug to each other. "Very well Regol. We shall let you rest for now to recover your strength....once that is done we shall see how strong you are by testing you in our own training grounds." One says as the other nods in agreement. "Yes, we can see you can surely take a beating well enough, but can you do as much damage as you can receive? But rest for now." The two women leave Regol to his meal and to rest. (free time for you zin)
---------------------------------

Koume laughs a bit before turning to face Jarvan with a grin on her face. "As a reward for serving us today, I shall take you home for a brief visit! Lucky for you I have been to your homeland at least once." A evil smirk slips onto her face. "Brace yourself for what you are about to see young man." The witch then teleports herself and Jarvan to the location of Jarvan and Regol's home, Jarvan should be able to tell by the surrounding landscape that she has in fact taken him home...but there is nothing but ruin from the war. "Well Nidale warrior, there might not be nothing left of your home or your people, but this IS your home." The witch says while cackling a bit.
--------------------------------

The nurse nods to Irvine with a soft smile. "Very well then sir. I shall fetch for them right away." She gives Irvine a slight bow before leaving to get Irvine some water and to inform a guard to send for his parents after describing them to hm. After a few minutes of being gone, the nurse comes back with some water for Irvine and sits beside his bed offering him the water. "Here you are sir. Your parents should be along soon." After saying this there is a sudden opening of the door as Irvine's mother rushes in and over to the bed. (you got it from here merrick)
--------------------------------

The mask salesman seems a bit disappointed upon hearing that Daru has never been to his shop. "Never been to my shop? That is a bit disheartening....seeing as you seem to be such a mask enthusiast Daru my friend. But I am sure you will like what I have in store for you!" Shigeru says with a bright smile as he starts to unload a few masks from his bag. "Now these are some of my most popular masks! A young man recently helped me advertise them and it got me plenty of business!" He shows Daru the Skull Mask, Spooky Mask, Keaton Mask, and Bunny hood. "But if these do not tickle your fancy! I have these as well!" The merchant exclaims happily as he now unloads a Gerudo mask, Zora mask, Deku mask, and Goron mask.
-------------------------------

Laru nods and moves as she is told to by Ava, she grips Misty with her legs firmly and shifts a bit. She meeps slightly from the subtle change in speed and holds on a little tighter with her legs. "Umm...t-this is going to leave me a bit sore isn't it..? The little girl at the ranch mentioned something once to me about people always getting saddle sore from the first ride. How many rides does it normally take for one to get over the soreness?" Laru asks with a curious expression on her face before she starts to softly hum a song that the little girl at the ranch taught her.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:15 am

Jarvan eyes her suspiciously when she says she will take him there. HIs face becomes stern as he sees the wreckage that she has taken him to. He looks about and frowns as he sees the mountains that he has grown up about then back down at the old wreckage that was hit by the war. Shock and confusion flickers through his face as he moves about to examine the older ruins. There is too much decay for this to of been recent, but this is his home. He runs his hands over the thick, part of a wooden door that gives under his fingers from rot and dampness, before pulling his hand away. "What sorcery is this?" He grows out slightly. Things are not adding up in his mind with the poor condition every thing is in and how long he known him and his brother to of been away for. It is as if years have passed since his home got attacked, more then he and his brother was away for. He turns on his heal expecting answers, "How can many years of passed for this to happen. My brother and I have only been gone a little more then two years." He tightens his hand into a fist and slams it into part of a stone wall that threatens to topple over from its precarious position. His mind jumps to the other possibility and he looks up towards the mountains. Surely his tribe is still living in the mountains or what remains of it. He looks back at the witch with eyes that demand answers.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 pm

"It can take a few rides. And since you don't strike me as one to suddenly get a horse longer for you."
Ava says as she nudges Misty into a gallop. With the sun setting she did not wish to be caught out with an inexperienced rider with night time predators begins to prowl.
Leaning forward she make sure Laru is secure before urging Misty into a gallop.
Night time, when the world is wrapped in shadows. I could keep myself an Misty safe, but a third person? No that be stretching my magic. I'm not strong enough to do that yet.
As Misty hits her full stride she soon carries Laru and Ava to the village. Ava loosens her grip with her knees slowing Misty down. She has Misty walk and nudges her into the any group of stragglers from Castle Town.
She silently counts the number of guards out of habit and takes note of any good escape routs.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Gregoro, slightly taken aback by the innkeeper's gruff words, nods and bows his head down, picks up the door, and hurries to the kitchen. I don't think he's heard of me, Gregoro thinks to himself. Probably shouldn't be barging into other peoples' places and breaking their things. Even on accident.
Putting the door aside in...in...some corner of the kitchen, Gregoro looks around to find something to do. Maybe something needs slicing and dicing. Or a stew needs stewing.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 pm

"Sweetie! I was so worried about you!" Irvine's mother hugged him tightly. "Ow... Ow! Mom, I'm glad to see you too, but you're gonna open up my wounds again." "S-Sorry." She let go of her son, Irvine wincing as he rubbed his sides. "We're just glad you're okay, Irvine," said his father. "Maybe you can fill us in on what's happening?" "Okay. I'll do my best." Irvine explained the gravity of the situation to them. "I see... But that still doesn't explain why Ganondorf attacked the castle," pondered his mother. "Maybe..." No, it's stupid, Irvine said to himself. "Maybe it has something to do with this kid I saw in the castle a few days ago," Irvine said as he rubbed his chin, his sides still tender from the hugging. "A kid?" she asked. "Yeah, I saw this kid in green being escorted out of the castle by Miss Impa. It's odd, cause I don't think he was one of the guard's sons..." "Hm... Well, there's no point worrying about it now. I'm starving, and I bet you are, too," stated his father. "Oh, definitely." "I think they're cooking food over at the inn. I'll bring you two something." With that, Irvine's father left, leaving his mother to hold his hand as he layed back down.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Regol quietly stares after them with them talking about his beat down and their curiosity to see him in action. He snorts slightly as he looks out at the desert and frowns. As much as he likes being around woman he feels his need to get home and find his brother growing. He stands up shakily as he sweats quite heavily from having his armor on and the heat as he starts to explore the room before venturing out into other rooms. He periodically leans against the wall in exhaustion and will sit down from time to time to gather up some new strength before he starts wandering again. He avoids the sunlight as much as he can as well as try to find cool breezes.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Koume taps her chin and thinks. "Hmmm....oh I forget how many years...but you and your brother's coffins were enchanted...they kept you frozen in time for a good while." She glances at the Nidale. "I know it was quite a bit more than 2 years though. You and your brother, as far as I know, are the last 2 of your kind. And your homelands in ruins." She keeps watching Jarvan curiously. "And I assure you Nidale warrior, this IS your homeland. This is not a trick."

Gregoro soon finds himself swamped with food orders as the inn is swarmed, there is alot of murmuring about the lack of a front door and the fact there is a goron in the kitchen. One of the chefs soon approachs the goron and rubs his head. "Umm...we've had a request from many of the people...they request that while you're back here...you not make goron foods if you can...not many of them are fans. Not meaning to insult you buddy...just a request is all."

Irvine's father soon arrives to find the inn swamped with people from the castle town, he would have a long wait before he could get any food any time soon.

In Irvine's room, the nurse smiles at the sight of Irvine's mother with him and gives them a slight bow. "Well I see all is well here, I shall take my leave for now then if you do not mind. Simply send for me if you need my services anymore. Ok?" She says with a soft smile before leaving.

Laru meeps slightly from the change in speed. "W-we in a hurry now?" The zora asks curiously before taking note of the setting sun now herself. "Oh...! Yes! D-don't wish to be out in the fields at night..." She gulps nervously before going quiet to not look stupid infront of Ava. When they arrive at the village, there is a group of 6 guards at the gate who step aside to let them in. "Hurry inside you two, lest more monsters try to attack!" One of them says before they block the exit after Laru and Ava get into town without any problems. Ava can see a pair of gerudo women talking to each other, each with a man by their side, most likely a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:24 am

Ava looks back as the gate close behind them. She slows Misty down as they enter the center of town. Misty comes to an abrupt halt as a chicken waddles past her hove. Ava gently swings her leg over, carfull to not throw the zoras balance off.
"Need help getting down?" Ava asks as she looks around at the small village that has suddenly founds its population nearly doubled in a short period of time.
Ava glances at the gerudo women, Are they spy's? Or are they surprised at whats happened too?, Ava wonders as she slowly takes in her entire surrounding. Some habits die hard.
She sniffs the as the smell of cooking food is carried past her by the coming nights air. Her stomach gives a grumble as it reminds her that she has yet to eat.
"Come on. I gotta find a place for Misty to eat an sleep before I can feed my self." Ava says to Laru.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Jarvan's eyes flash like ice daggers at this news as disbelief is etch across his face. His emotions start to quickly show and change as he struggles with his internal turmoil. He seems to be struggling with his thoughts before snarling, "We are not the last of our kind. We will find my people once you free us from your duties." He looks quite determined to find his people and not take the witch at her words. "What do you want sorceress to end my brother's and mine forced servitude?" He growls out with a thin icing or regret to have to bow to the older female that has caused his brother so much harm and treated him like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Gregoro, swamped with requests, hastily poured some stew and other stuff into several bowls, as well as some other foodstuffs on various plates. "I'll just give these out to whoever called!"
He grabbed the broken-down door and, hefting it flatwise on his shoulder, made it into a makeshift serving tray, putting each dish on the door and walked out the kitchen. "ALRIGHT. WHO ORDERED...err...THIS DISH?"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Irvine's father gave Gregoro a wide berth until he heard him ask who ordered what. "Uh... Yeah, right here! I ordered three bowls of beef stew!" When he received them, he carried them carefully back to where Irvine was staying. "I hope you stew are in the mood for stew," he said as he handed his wife and son their bowls. "Thanks, Dad." They ate in silence as Irvine drank another potion, coughing a little at the taste.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:09 pm

(...sorry for wall of text)

Koume shoots Jarvan a stern glare. "Lieing to you would give you hope of finding more of your kind fool. Telling you the truth and erasing your hope of such is more how I am. You and your foolish brother truly are the last of your kind. And as for your duties to us, you will not be done for a while. We have a lot to do Nidale warrior."

Before he can respond, the witch teleports them again to the middle of the Hyrule Field in the midst of a group of Lizalfos, all of which who hiss and give the Nidale warrior glances and glares. "For now you will be doing a follow up attack on the village at the bottom of the mountain, it's nearly nightfall so this would be a great time to strike. Approach and move into the village under the cover of night and eliminate as many guards and villagers as possible....Oh and if you kill any of these warriors, you're brother will pay with his life." Koume says to Jarvan before facing the group of lizard men. "Listen to me you scaled warriors, this one is one of my new pets! So do not bring him harm by your own hands. Any of you kill him during this raid, and you shall be burnt to a crisp. Have fun!" The old witch cackles before teleporting away and the lizard men all growl and grumble before slowly making their way to Kakariko with Jarvan.
------------------------------

The sun had nearly set by now and things of begun to calm down in the village, some villagers had managed to get rooms with friends and family in the village or rooms at the inn, many had set up small camps at carriages or various corners of town.

Laru gulps and nods at Ava's offer of help. "Y-yeah...a little help would be nice Ava.." She murmurs out softly and gets down with the Gerudo's help. The zora girl meeps a bit as she wobbles and winces from the saddle soreness. "O-ow...that and there's the pain.." Laru follows Ava closely as best as she can. Ava easily finds a stable for Misty to eat and sleep in...oddly the place is packed with chickens. "...why are there so many Cuccos here...?" Laru asks to no one in particular and a nearby villager blinks and mumbles. "Their owner forgot to lock the pin and they got out...again. So we're holding most of them up here ladies."

As the pair go to leave the stable, the two gerudo women Ava saw approach her, both still wtih the men at their sides. "Greetings sister, were you in town like us looking for suitors when that attack came?" One of them asks as the male beside her bows to Ava and Laru. "Good evening m'ladys. It is good to see you all were unharmed in the attack." The male is dressed in fancy clothes and appears like he might be rich, the other gerudo's male smirks before speaking up. "Heh the gerudo women are of course going to be fine you pompus snob. They are tough and can put up a hell of a fight. I should know." He playfully wraps an arm around the gerudo he is with and winks at her. "I spar with a tough one frequently." The second gerudo shoots a grin at the male hugging her. "Yes and you often lose, but none the less put up a good fight...for a male." She teases.
-----------------------------------

In the kitchen Gregoro was 'hired' in, the owner of the building comes up to him chuckling a bit. "That was pretty amusing using the door to wait on our guests big guy. You're good to go for now...just next time you're here, don't bust down any doors ok? Ok cya later." He says before waving the goron off and watching him to ensure he doesn't do any more damage.

On his way out, Gregoro could over hear a woman complaining to a guard that her son hasn't come home from the graveyard, the guard being a bit skeptical about a little boy playing in a graveyard, they guard orders a pair of other guardsmen to the graveyard but the mother tries to tell him her son doesn't trust the guardsmen or anyone with a serious attitude.

Irvine's parents finish their meals and walk over to his bed. "We're going to go help out around town dear, you get some sleep...and try not to move around much ok?" His mother says before kissing him on his forehead and his father pats his shoulder. "You're mother's right. You rest up and thanks to that potion you'll be ready to move about in the morning. Sleep well son." He nods to him before him and Irvine's mother leave the room.
------------------------------------

As Regol walks, out the windows he could see many gerudo women on patrol with spears in their hands, occasionally a horse rider or two would ride by going up a nearby hill. He could hear the murmuring of some gerudo women nearby. "Is he the male our sisters spoke of?" "I believe so...I'm surprised he is still up with a missing arm..." Many of them appear to have spoken to the pair of women who tended to him, eventually a trio of women approach him and look him over briefly. "Would you like some help getting out of that armor, warrior?" "You surely do not need it in this hot environment...which you clearly are not used to." "Yes let us assist you warrior." They all say before trying to help him out of his armor if they can or if he allows them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Video Games-
Jump to: