Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule

Go down 
+3
CaptainIsomer
zincks
optimalzelda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am

Jarvan's eyes flash dangerously as he lock his pale eyes to hers as she explains he has no hope to find his people. His eyes narrow dangerously as they teleport and he breaks it to face off at the creatures that are hissing. He twists about as his hands fall to his melee weapons to fight the new threat. He grimaces as he is warned about his actions forcing him to slowly remove his hands from his weapons. His eyes flash his hate for the word pet as he shoots her a look over his shoulder at her. His eyes show no hope but a strong determination. Javan crunches up his nose as he lets his displeasure be known as she vanishes. he curls his fingers about his weapons as they walk before moving lightly and swiftly through the ranks of lizard men as he pulls up his hood to hide his features against the green scales of those he is with. His frown is evident as he glances about at the lizards trying to find out how this attack will go.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 am

Misty snorted and danced and snorted as she saw the barn floor covered in milling clucking Cuccos.
"Easy girl. Just don't step on them an we wont have a repeat of last time." Ava says to sooth her horse.
"That owner need to take better care of their livestock." Ava mutters as she stables Misty. She then fished a small jar and tossed it Laru.
"Rub it on the sore parts. It will help with the pain and keep you from getting any stiffer." she says as she turns and leaves not waiting to see if the zora is following.
AS they leave the two Gerudo females an their males approached Ava was thankful of the riding cloak as it hid her moving her hands to the hilts of her blades in preparation for a cross draw.
Jumpy? Me? Naw..., she thinks as she forces her self to relax and remove her hands.
"No sister. I was out in the fields near the river fishing when the black smoke began to fill the sky."
Ava gives a stiff nod in greeting to the polite male.
She smirks at the louder male then bows her head again.
"If you will pardon me but I didn't catch anything so if you will excuse me." Ava says as she starts moving away from the four of them.
"Stay safe sister an protect your males. Good night."
Once away from them Ava follows her nose towards the inn an the smell of food.
"Well I got you here. Stay safe and farewell Laru." Ava says as she pushes through the throng. AS she dose she take note of a Goron making his way out.
Someone that size would have people moving aside for him fast., she thinks.
After paying for some bread and cold meat she push her way out and into the cold night. AS the wind wpis her hair about she feels renewed with the coming night. Out of habit she makes her way to a high up place were she can look out and still be hidden.
"Ahh.. A simple meal and a cool night. I'll have to find a salt rock for Misty after I finish." Ava muses as she watch the people milling about.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 am

Regol opens his eyes in exhaustion and Snorts slightly at their words as he closes them again as he silently enjoys the comfort of his armor even if it is overly hot. He closes them before they snap open as he feels tugging at his armor. He presses back against the wall as he melds the wall about him to form armor to cover his simple protection. He raises one arm as the stone starts to form a limb to help him fend the women's hands back as he just deflects their hands the best he can while trying not to harm them. He growls and huffs in pain as the rough sandy stone scrapes across his exposed skin He dismisses the armor fairly quickly as he lets them armored him as he rubs where his armor grates against him. His skin is scraped up and raw looking where the stone grinded up against his skin.

His fight leaves him quickly from the pain and his own armor and the heat as well as blood loss deleterious finally getting to him. He slumps back against a wall and seems to become non responsive to the women for the time being. He keeps quiet as he lets them do what they want with his attire a along as he can keep the light portions of his armor on. He does show some interest in them as his eyes periodically flick to them.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Gregoro overheard the woman talking to the guardsman. "Hm? Doesn't trust guardsmen or people who take things to seriously? I'm none of those! I'm neither a guardsman, nor do I take ANYTHING seriously!"
"...Eh, I have time for this. Time to help these people some more!"
He walked over to the two conversing. "Excuse me, young miss, but I overheard your little problem. Might I help? I'll need to know what your son looks like..."

Getting the requisite information("Strange kid," he said), he headed to the Kakariko Village graveyard. "Hmm. Pretty small, but kinda creepy. KID!"
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm

As Gregoro enters the graveyard, he can see a pair of guards talking to the kid already in front of a grave with a rusty looking suit of armor, the guards clearly annoyed with the kid shouting at them. One sighs in annoyance and grumbles. "Kid, we're not telling you to stop hanging out in the graveyard...just to go home before your mom has a heart attack..." The kid waves his stick at them and shouts. "No! I don't wanna go home yet! Dampe' isn't out here yet! And mom knows I go home only when he gets here! Now YOU annoying guards get out of here before the baron shows up!"

One of the guards move past the kid and inspect the suit of armor at the grave they were infront of. "Yeah yeah right, we're not little children who believe in ghost tales. Hey bud? Think we should get this armor to a blacksmith to try to get more suits of it for the others?" The kids shouts and fusses at them. "NO! That's the baron's! You leave it alone! Hey you! Goron!" The child shouts at Gregoro. "Don't let them take the baron's armor! ...And if you're with them to try to get me to leave, get out!"

All the while Gregoro can't help but getting the feeling he is being watched by an angry presence in the graveyard.

-----------------------------

Ava's meal was the last for the inn to serve that night. From her high perch Ava can see the villagers preparing for sleep, and the guards changing shifts. A few feet from her sitting place, is a Cucco in a makeshift nest sleeping. She can also see Laru sitting at the well with a harp in hand and playing a
serenade that sounds quite soothing, a small group of people from Hyrule town begin to gather around and listen.

As Jarvan and the group of lizalfos got closer, a few of them ran ahead to take up positions to take out a few guards when given a signal. "You, Mistressss Koume's new pet. You shall strike first. Slay anything and anyone in our way for the the attack." The head of the group hisses at him commandingly and approaches the village gate while staying in the shadows. He soon lets out low growl as a signal to begin the night raid. The guards at the gate are swiftly taken out by the lizard men whom had taken up positions, they quickly dispose of the bodies before quickly moving back into cover of shadows. The lizalfos shoves Jarvan forward. "You take the group at the well! Ssssstrike witch's pet!"

The gerudo with Regol chat amongst themselves quietly before helping Regol to a cool place he would be able to rest in for the night and still be cool when he wakes after the rest he needs. They also leave him a set of clothing to change into for future uses.

(sorry zin, I don't have much to do with you atm)
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 am

Irvine tossed and turned slightly in his bed, but try as he might, he just wasn't able to get comfortable or fall asleep. "...I guess going out for a few minutes won't hurt." Irvine got out of bed, drinking a little more potion. Rummaging around, he quickly found a shirt and put it on, going outside. He stood there for a minute, enjoying the feeling on the cool night air breezing through his hair. "Is that... music?" Irvine could hear the notes of a harp coming from the area where the well was. He turned towards it... "Oh, wow." And saw the most beautiful zora he'd ever seen sitting at the well, surrounded by a small crowd as she played her harp. Granted, he had only seen a few zora a few times when they visited the castle, but she was still quite stunning by zora standards.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 am

Ava slowly blinked at the Cucco.
"You bloody creatures get every were." she says as she tosses it the last of her bread.
She absently clean her hands but slowly stopped as the music wove its way to her ear on the wind.
She makes her way to the edge of the roof and looked down and towards the well.
"Heh, that not bad." she says to the Cucco as she goes back to her chosen seat and absently pet the feathered terror.
She sit back an enjoys the sweet soft melody well enjoying the view from up on high.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Jarvan narrows his eyes in the darkness off his hood as he hears the demand from the lizards. As he turns he snorts out his hate as he examines the group. His brow furrows deeply at the amount at the well and what he was asked to do. He was not a point man like his brother but an archer for range. He rarely cares to close in with people if he can avoid it. He watches them and judges what he can do to remove what threats he can.
He snorts as he feels the bulk of the gem in his chest and his concern for his brother returns ten fold. His eyes flick about as he notes who has weapons and where he can flee to if needed. He breaths in deeply as wind swirls about his feet. "Any one in the way... So any one that flees is not in danger." He mutters under his breath as he walks in to the village. He keeps his hood low as he makes his way towards the crowd as he moves through unhindered. He grimaces as he approches a dislike guard. He has no wish to fight with his stomach bothering him for food.

He touches Irvine's shoulder and says swiftly, "Sir I advise strongly that you move these people out of the village. I have reason to believe these people are in danger. that is nearly upon ...us." He keeps his hood low as he pulls his cloak closer about him self despite the heat. He closes his hands about one of his weapons and readies a spell to knock people down if the guard becomes aggressive or does not understand his urgency.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Regol rests but uneasily with his twins absence. Once rested he arms him self and attempts to armor him self again as he wanders again this time looking for a way to get back to his twin. He sways slightly from the unequal weight loss of his arm before balancing it out as he used his normal armor as padding to make an arm for him self. His eyes periodically looks a woman up before flitting away. Confusion bothers him as he sees no men about.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

As Ava sat back watching the crowed around the Zora bard her eyes are drawn to the figure making its way through the crowd.
Who ever they were they walked with purpose, what that was she knew not but she retraces his steps back the way he came.
"Huh.... You came from the main gates. But those are shut fast against the threats of night fall." Ava muses.
"The Zora and I were the last to come through. An the guards would not be foolish enough to let people in after dark this soon after an attack. A thief perhaps or spy?", she says as she looks down on the group then back towards the gate.
"But then the people of these lands can be as soft as the green lush land they call home." she says as her eyes move from the gathered group then back to the gate before settling on the new comer with interest in what they will do.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

"Say what?" Irvine eyed the hooded stranger, but couldn't make heads or tails of him. How could they be in danger so soon? Was Ganondorf really that ruthless? "Um... Okay, I'll try to warn them. But I can't make any promises." Irvine made his way over to the guard barracks as fast as his injuries would allow him and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" "It's Lieutenant Irvine! I need to see the captain!" The door opened before him, revealing one of the guards who payed for his potions. "Lieutenant, you shouldn't be up yet." But Irvine merely shook his head. "Never mind about that. Where's the Captain?" "He's in his office." Irvine headed in there, and found the Captain giving some guards their next orders. "Lieutenant Irvine? I'm amazed you're up so soon. What's up?" Irvine immediately launched into what he had to say. "I think the village might be in danger. We have to start moving people... I don't know. Up to Goron City or something. But we don't want to raise a panic."
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:04 pm

"Heck, I wouldn't even know what to do with it in the first place!" Gregoro exclaimed, upon looking at the armor. "...hm. I think we shouldn't touch the armor as well," he says, feeling a bit wary about the surroundings. Then again, the kid apparently comes here often, so it should be safe here. Right?

"I'll watch the kid until he decides to go home. Don't worry about him," he says to the guards. "You can count on me." He turns to the kid. "SO, who's this Dampe guy? He a friend of yours?" Gregoro sits down on the graveyard path to talk to the kid. "And who's this baron guy, too? He dangerous? Looks to me like he isn't taking care of his armor..." Gregoro reaches out a rocky hand towards the rusty chestplate.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 am

As Gregoro reaches to touch the armor, one of the heavy armored hands reaches to grab his wrist and the kid shouts. "DON'T TOUCH THE BARON'S ARMOR!!" Gregoro then hears a new voice echo from the armor. "It's hard to clean armor when you are dead goron. But you and those weakling guard's should've just left the kid be, oh and DON'T touch my damn armor!" The other arm of the suit moves to punch the Goron back before standing, the eye sockets in the helmet suddenly light up with a red light and the 2 guards flee while shouting. "MONSTER!! Monster in the graveyard!!" The hefty suit of armor keeps his focus on Gregoro and motions for the kid to leave. "Go home kid, your mom is going to be worried about you." The kid nods before eyeing Gregoro. "I warned you jerk!" He shouts before running off to his house.
--------------------------------------

The peace in the center of the village was quickly shattered by the sound of shouting coming from the graveyard, even Laru suddenly stopped playing on her harp jumped a bit. "W-what's going on?" The people around her look toward's the graveyard as well. "MONSTER!! Monster in the graveyard! It's one of those cursed Iron Knuckles! Get the guards!"

As Ava watched the commotion down below, one of the many lizard men began to sneak up behind her with a sword drawn, his shadow started to creep over her as he prepared to strike.

Jarvan could hear angry hisses before there was a heavy thunk behind him loud enough for everyone to hear, of the body of another guard dropping to the ground. People soon began to panic. "We're being attacked from the graveyard and the gate!" The lizard all growl before breaking their cover to attack the villagers, the lizard behind Ava goes to strike her down.

At the well, Laru quickly dives down into the water to hide from the monsters and hopes they do not find her.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Jarvan snarls in frustration at the gards slow reaction and reacts the one way he can by releasing a torrent of cold wing to blast the villagers away from the lizard men and the lizard men away from the villagers so he is in the center of the blast. He draws his sword and grimaces as he thinks on what else he can do to fight the women because he isn't harming the lizard men just hindering them slightly. He snarls his dislike for the lizard men at them but turns to face the villagers, "I tried to warn your guards," He softly whispers on the chill air of his magic. He sighs slightly as he rolls his shoulder and says in a fairly defeated voice as he cant find a compromise with the lizards there.
"Deal with the other villagers, I have these ones. Surely you can leave a pet to do lowly work. Surely the villagers are of no concern to you." He only turns his head to indicate he is talking to them and spits out the word pet like it is venom.
All he can hope is that the villagers do not raise a weapon to him and the guards at least deal with the lizard men.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am

Ava catches sight of the shadow as it creeps over her and spins and reaches for her blade. As she dose this a cloud crosses over the moon as the lizard mans blade descends on the pivoting warrior.
The sound of steel sinking into wood thuds across the rood but as the cloud passes and the moonlight returns he sees his blade has sunk into the wooden roof and floating down to rest on either side of its blade was some of Avas cloak.
As it blinks and looks from side to side Ava ends her Vanish spell and she reapers holding her blade high and brings it down on the the scaly things neck.
"That was my favorite riding cloak." she says as she uses her foot to roll the disembodied head about so the sightless eyes look up at her.
"Ugly little blighter weren't you. Can't believe I was foolish enough to get caught up so. Damn thing would of had me" she mutters.
She grasps at her cloak as a cold air rushes up over the building. She spits out a few feathers from the Cucco that had panicked and jumped about till it had collided with her an a small poof of feathers.
"Blood and ashes what was that??" she says as she looks down.
Standing in a space between the villagers and lizard men was the stranger.
"Well this should be interesting."she musing as she looks about before looking down at the Cucco before picking it up casting Vanish on her self and it and taking a running leap, drifted down to a lower level closer to the unfolding scene.
As lays down flat as she rends the spell again and crawls on her belly to the edge. She could of held the spell longer and circled round and shot him in the back of the head with an arrow. But what would be the fun in that? She wanted a challenge and for once there seemed to be someone that could be.
She pulls the face covering up so that only her eyes will show above the dark cloth before fitting an arrow and letting it lose so it would sink into the ground a a foot away from the warrior.
"Why fight a bunch of unarmed villagers when you could fight a warrior!" she calls out to him as she stands.
With out taking her eyes off of him she yells out of the crowed, "Laru if you can hear me get these people to the stables!"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 pm

His cloaked head rises to stare at the challenger. His shoulders seem to fall slightly as he cocks his head at the new opponent before his entire frame stiffens as a ice chill goes down his back. The light shows on his snow white skin and his clenched jaw is visable in the dim light. The faintest snort of surprise noises emanate from him as she can feel his eyes lock onto her own. "Twill scum!" He balks slightly at coming face to face with one of those mages again. He gets low as he slinks back again but his eyes do not leave her as his body goes into a fighting crouch. He hisses as he backs off away from the villagers. Confusion fills him as he break contact and looks back at the lizards then back at her as his hand rises to his chest to feel the uncomfortable gem resting in the center of his chest. The twill looks like those women with the witches with one of her eyes, hair, and dark skin. He eventually growls out at the lizards, "Cruel tricks your sorcerers play. I die by Twill if I obey and my brother dies if I don't." He grimaces on the words the witch said before returning his sword to it's sheath and grins, "You can't kill me with out risking death as I can't harm any of you with out risking my twin so do your worse." His soft laugh carries a strange mirth mingled with pain as he loses it a bit from all the false freedom offered so far, as he finally finds away out of the cage that held him in. A painful escape but at least he can have his own will and brother left to him as the weight of every thing he has truly lost hits him hard. He laughs for a bit as he waits for a death blow to come. He sacrifices his dignity as a warrior as he hears the whispers of his gods urging him have his race live on. The pained laughter increases slightly as he seems to lose it as he realizes how simple it was to resist the witch's commands.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Regol continues to wander before heading up to the horses and watches them for a bit and looks about for any one attending them before trying to get a hold of one far from the guard or what he sees a a guard. He lifts what rope he can find hefore making a make shift muzzle for the horse before swiftly mounting and urging it to head out towards where faint scents of green come from rather then dust. He digs his heels in to the sides of the beast to urge it faster as he is determined to find his twin. He gets low on the horse to one keep him out of easy targeting and to balance him self.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 pm

"Twill? Whats a Twill?" Ava asks as she cocks her head as she looks at her withdrawing commbatent.
She looked even more confused when he seems to be at odds with his own companies. Her eye narrow dangerously when he brings up the witches. Her eyebrow arches at his seemingly nerves habit as he rubs his chest.
"Enough of this." she snorts as she looks up at a passing shadow cast by the silver moonlight.
As the leading edge crosses over the first lizard man she cast Shadow Edge on the shadow. As it passes over the group it just misses Jarvan. A chorus of sheiks and cry's of pain drift past him on the night air.
If he looks back he can see some that scrambled out of the shadow holding bloody gashes. In a heap on the ground is a bloody mess of lizard man that weren't fast enough to get out.
"I do do dislike seeing families fight. An since it doesn't seem you really cared for them I guess its no love lost eh."
She says as she jumps down to stand on the same ground as Jarvan.
"You came here, ruined a lovely song and what peace these poor people could find. So come now, duel me. You don't have any of your little friends to hold you back."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Irvine could hear the screams outside as the guards ran out. "No! It's already happening!" He followed them, grabbing a sword and shield from a nearby stand as the Captain barked orders at his men. "If we can't stop these things, we'll have to retreat to Goron City! You lot! Go round up everyone you can! I want the rest of you to forge a path to the gate leading to Death Mountain! Somebody ride ahead and tell the Gorons we're coming! Lieutenant, you're with me. Let's show these bastards what happens they threaten our home," he finished as he turned to Irvine. "Yes, sir!" As the guards split up, Irvine followed the him, and it wasn't long before they were set upon by Lizalfos. A look of pure anger etched itself upon Irvine's face. He wasn't about to let them ruin everyone's lives twice in one day. "Come on! I'll send you all back to Ganondorf in pieces!" He ran at the nearest one and smashed its face in with his shield.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 am

Gregoro took the hit from the iron-clad...ghost? Letting go and staggering back, he assumed a ready stance. "Ow. Ow ow ow...Was not expecting that." Suits of armor? Fighting? Stuff like this only happened in whack-job fairy tales. Or haunted graveyards. One of the two. And, seeing that he's in a graveyard...
"I was only trying to help, brotha, but it seems you think otherwise. I don't intend to die here, either. Well then..."
He patted himself down, looking for his trusty bomb-derived ingredients...but found none: his bomb pepper grinder was in the hands of someone in the castle town, his bag of stuff was left in the inn and is probably the focal point of a crater, and his stunted bomb flower was planted in a horse shed to grow some new peppers. Knives and his trusty wok won't do...
He spread out his stance and crouched low, slapping his belly with one arm, putting it on one knee and putting the other to the ground in front, looking up.
A Goron sumo stance.
"...if it's a fight you want, then come at me, brother!" Gregoro stepped forward, palms rapidly thrusting the air, charging at the Iron Knuckle.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Jarvan blicks as he hears the screams before looking back at the lizard men as he feels his blood drain away in terror as he sees them get smeared by the spell the twill casted. He grits his teeth before looking back at the 'twill' as he says swiftly, "No magic Twill spawn. Physical power only." He straightens up a bit as he glances at the villagers still there and his eyes shift back to her. "Duel to thrice blood." He sheds his top layer of clothing and cape before draws his bow with an arrow, removing the head of the arrow. He makes a face as his eyes linger on her feminine curves and he swallows nervously as he tries not to think on the twill as a woman, just a twill, a murderous Twill. But it's hard to ignore the features of the woman with at least being out of jail and a lone Nidale male. "I was just trying to remove the innocents from this village without fighting. Not worth shedding blood of the harmless."
He grimaces as he realizes the burned armor he is wearing shows the crystal in his chest to those in the area. His blue-yellow eyes watch her as he watches her moment for the start of the fight. "We start when someone says go." He regrettably keeps his bow low and the arrow in a resting position.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 am

The armor scoffs at Gregoro and makes a knuckle popping motion. "If you really think you can take on the Baron, try it goron." He says in a mocking tone and simply watches Gregoro as he takes his sumo stance before shaking his head. "You are really going to try thi-" When the goron charges him, the Baron simply steps aside with a foot outstretched to trip the goron, making him do a face plant. "How foolish of you to try a stupid maneuver like that on a soldier...you are not worth my time." The armor shakes in a annoyed tone before heading towards the exit of the graveyard, and into the village.
---------------------------------

The few remaining lizalfos tense as Ava quickly dispatched their comrades, they growl and watch Ava and Jarvan before one of them near the graveyard speaks up to the leader. "S-sssir, she is too strong for uss...shall we leave the pet for her and the guards to deal with?" The leader hisses/growls in anger before snapping at the one who spoke up. "We do not retreat! Focus on the villagers! We wipe out as many as we ca-" The lizard leader is suddenly lifted up easily by his neck, a thick armored hand around it, choking the lizard. "Well isn't this grand! I get rudely woken up, go on a stroll and what do I find?! You scaley bastards who killed me in MY village!" The armor shouts before finally squeezing the lizard's neck, killing him quickly and throwing his body towards Jarvan and Ava.

At this point, the guards seem slightly relieved that there are less lizard men, but more stressed from the presence of the Iron Knuckle in the village know. "I-it's that suit of armor from the graveyard!! What happened to the goron?!" One shouts from nearby Irvine. The guard Captain barks out an order. "Cancel the message to the gorons! We can handle this now! Their numbers have been reduced! Take the lizards men!" The guards all shout and raise their weapons, the lizard Irvine hit gets it's head smashed in between his shield and a nearby wall.

Down in between the dueling warriors, Ava's lone cucco friend suddenly wandered in between the two, clucking idly as it pecks at the ground and turns its head a few times, appearing to look at Ava and Jarvan before pecking at the ground again. It jumps as the lizard body lands near it and it clucks loudly in surprise and dashes at Jarvan.
---------------------------

Regol soon hears a whistle and the horse neighs before turning back around the way it came, much to his displeasure, taking him back up to where he began, all his attempts to try to get the horse to turn around again fail at this point. Upon arriving back at where he began, he sees a rather annoyed Gerudo woman there with a spear in hand. "And what do you think you are doing pet of the witches?" Her foot tapping the ground in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 am

Regol after a few pulls of is to get away he seems to deflate against the horse as it continues to head back. He silently looks at the woman as she addresses him. "I was going to look for my brother."He struggles to get down from the horse before settling for a rough landing on the ground as his legs nearly buckle under the impact.
His eyes turn skyward before his shoulders slump. "I'll do a forced marched by foot then." He mumbles as he feels the heat burning into him.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 am

"Heh, no magic then. Just like back home with all my sisters. And you will have to tell me what a 'Twill' is since you keep calling me that." Ava says as she breaths deeply and gather her her self mentally for this fight.
That last spell was a bit much. I really shouldn't over do it before a fight., she thinks as she watch him prepare.
As he removes his cape she reaches up and undoes the clasp that holds the riding cloak and lets it slide off her body to rest on the ground. As her eye move up and down her opponent they stop on the gem embed in his chest and the burn damaged armor about it.
"Well that looks painful." Ava says as she points at his chest.
Ava then pulls out her own and runs her fingers up and down the string riding it of any water that may have built up.
A brief game of catch and fire maybe fun. Ava thinks of the old game she had played with her sisters. Her train of thought as a familiar Cucco waddles into the mist of their dueling area. She looks over her shoulder at were she had left it then back at the Cucco.
"You walking feather dusters of Doom get every were don't you." she says and glares at the Cucco and before she can gently move the Cucco away the remain of a lizard man lands near it. Ava pivots and draws an arrow to see what is happening behind her.
As Jarvan watch Ava's back goes rigid before she looks back at him.
"Blood and Ashes what is an Iron Knuckle doing here?" she say as she fits the arrow to the string.
"Sorry handsome this will have ta wait for another time." she says as she jumps up onto a near by crate so that the villagers can see her.
"Move it! Get to the guard house or any other safe place, just get out of the open!" she yells at the villagers before heading for a knot of Lizard men and the rampaging Iron Knuckle.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Jarvan growls out his surprise as the lizard folk hits the ground near them befor he can tell the Twill scum of what she is and looks over. He feels his stomach clench as armor he recognizes goes running by and hate for the seal on the armor consumes him. He hisses out his hate for the armor as he recalls every brother he had with him that got killed by the armored men. He starts muttering to him self and his voce swiftly increases in volume."They Lied to me about it being over." He lets one arrow fly before it is immediately replaced with another. The wind curling about the tip of the arrow force the arrow to penetrate the armor where normal arrows would of bounced off. "They lied about the war being over." He opens fire again and has the wind carry blades with it to batter the armor of one of his pervious captors. The blades of wind slice up the area about the iron knuckle, the lizardmen and any one else in the area. "You will die for the blood of my brothers that died by your hands."
His eyes are locked on the Ironknuckles as he continues to open fire with blades of wind and his wind arrows as the clouds in the air start to spiral and collect above the village as the wind in the area starts to pick up. He fully intents on wreaking one of the people that imprisoned him and his men after a year of hit and run tactics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Video Games-
Jump to: