Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule

Go down 
+3
CaptainIsomer
zincks
optimalzelda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Irvine made it to the gates without much trouble and out into Hyrule Field. He made a sharp left, ignoring the pain in his should, which was a dull throbbing at this point, as he made out several wagons on the horizon. He spurred his horse onwards, and within the space of about ten minutes, he caught up to the side of it, shouting to whoever was in charge "Lieutenant Irvine reporting in! I'm to ride ahead and let them know you're coming!"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Ava pulled Misty to the darker shadows as she heard a second set of hoves thundering against the cobble stones. She scowls as a guard on horse back gets out.
"Blood and ashes! This will not bode well for me if he brings back aid." she hisses as Misty brings them out into the fields just beyond the draw bridge. She turns her horse about trying to think of a way to slow any aid that may come to help. Taking a deep breath to calm her self she cast frost path on the dry dirt in a very wide area in front of the draw bridge. The first few rushing people will find them selves slipping and sliding. And as the ice melting in the warm summer sun the ground will turn to mud slowing any one trying to get in or out.
Breathing a bit heavy from all the magic she had just cast she turns Misty away from the draw bridge and out toward the open fields. Gritting her teeth from fatigue she calls on her last bit of energy and cast vanish on her self and her horse since a dark cloaked figure on horse back would be easy to spot in a wide open field.
After ten minuets of hard riding Misty stops on a hill top that has trees for cover and shade to rest in. Ava all but falls out of the saddle as weariness slows her movements. She gets up enough to pull out some food and water from the saddle bags. Off in the distance Ava watches as more smoke is seen rising from the town square as she sits down to eat and replenish her energy.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 pm

The guard in charge of the caravan eyes Irvine. "Why don't you ride on ahead to Kakariko instead of talking to me?! We need reinforcements in back in the castle town! Now move it soldier! You are wasting precious taime by talking to me!" The guard shouts at Irvine then looks back towards the town. "Goddesses help us...."

The magic Ava casted slowed the escape efforts drastically as the townspeople, horses, and few guards at the bridge began to slip, stumble, and fall from the ice and mud caused by her. The guards still kept urging people to trudge on through the mud as some tried to help the horses through as well.

Laru meeps as she is scooped up by the big goron and is carried off. "H-hey! C-couldn't you have asked before picking me up???" She stammers to ask, not used to being picked up suddenly, she blinks at the gate and gasps as she sees the chaos at the gate. "H-how are you going to get us past that??"
--------------------------------

The twins chuckle at the twins, Koume blinks at Jarvan and shakes her head. "You will leave with them either way Nidale." She cackles and nods at Kotake who snaps her fingers and swiftly entraps the male twins in ice, holding them in place by their legs and their arms frozen to their sides. Both witches approach the twins, Koume taking the pendant from Regol. "Since you gladly took one first, you shall show your brother how they work." She says coldly before shoving the now glowing pendant into the chest in his armor, it goes through it and leaves a hole, he can feel an intense buring from the pendant which quickly fades. Kotake grins at Jarvan. "Are you ready for yours? Say no and your brother burns from the inside dearie."
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 pm

As Irvine passed them Daru didn't take much notice. To him he was just another injured guard who happened to be on a horse and fleeing town. He did, however, use the moment to enter a shadow to better keep up with Ava before she left the city. After following her outside the skull kid paused and pondered what she was doing with the ice a bit before sneering and snickering. His enjoyment was cut short fairly soon when he realized the Gerudo had given him the slip, leaving Daru unsure of what to do. After a while though he decided to follow the evacuation, exiting his Shadow Rift and dawning his mask to blend into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Regol jerks back as he huffs in exhaustion and cold from the ice ensnaring him. He tries to snap the ice with his waning strengths as his head turns to look at the twin female that is talking to him. He frowns as her hand comes closer with the pendent before panic sets in as he tries hard to break free as he feels his armor heating up before he howls in pain from the liquid rock melting and burning into his chest as he dismisses his armor to violently to shatter the ice holding him and force the molten earth away from him. He pants and covers his chest protectively as he pants heavily. He eventually pulls an arm away to grip what ice is left and starts chilling his chest wound from the molten rock that burned into his skin. He continues gasping in pain as his eyes fixate on Koume then flick to Kotake as she says the threat about burning up on the inside. He snarls out in pain some kind of curse at them in their own language but his exhaustion is showing with no helmet to hide his expression. He closes his eyes as he continues to clutch a large piece of ice to his chest as his stone warrior starts to move again.
He curls up in pain as his flesh starts burning about the stone as his warrior stops moving yet again. He pants and shakes in pain as he keeps his eyes on the other twins but stays put as his solder crumbles behind them as he releases his hold on the stone.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Jarvan tries to leap back as the ice catches him and he snarls as the ice coil about his limbs and he is frozen in mid air as he tries to twist out of the ice. His eyes flick to his hands before he glares murderously at the twin women. His eyes follow Koume's hand when she reaches for the pendent on his brother. His looks change to hate to a mix of fear and hate as he sees that they melted his bother's armor. His eyes drift over to the stone warrior that his brother has not deactivated. His eyes snap back to his brother once the warrior stops moving and noises of pain start from his brother. His eyes widen slightly as he catches a glimpse of the crystal glowing. He grimaces as his eyes remain on his twin as he looks back at them. Hate gleams from his blue eyes as he focuses on the pendent as he sneers out, "Do I really have a choice, or is this only an illusion of choice?"
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 am

Gregoro takes one look at the slippery pile-up just past the drawbridge. Then he looked at the moat.
"We'll just go around." With a running jump, he takes off from the bridge into the frigid waters of Hyrule Castle's moat, remembering one key fact: that Zoras can breathe underwater and can swim exceptionally well.
He forgets the second bit about Gorons - "Help! Help! I can't swim! I'm sinking! I can't breathe - oh wait." - and he remembers that A: Gorons can't swim, and B: Gorons don't need to swim, since they don't need to breathe. He plants both feet on the moat floor and lets go of Laru.
"The moat connects to the rivers. Swim to Zora's Domain and tell your king! I'll be heading off to Death Mountain to tell Darunia!"
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:52 pm

"Right!" Irvine spurred his horse ever onwards, and after what felt like an eternity saw the welcoming sight of the gate to Kakariko. "Whoa!" Irvine was starting to feel light-headed at this point. "D-Damn... Guess I lost a little more blood then I thought. I need to hurry..." Slowing his horse down to a fast trot as he approached the gate, Irvine moved into the village proper and was almost immediately stopped by a guard. "Hey, hold on there. You alright, buddy? You look like hell." "There's- There's an emergency at the Castle Town. Take me to whoever's in charge now." Irvine dismounted his horse and followed the soldier to the local barracks. As Irvine stepped inside, he felt his vision and hearing start to go. "Is there a problem, son?" Irvine only made out half of what the guard captain said, but it was enough. "I'm from the castle. Ganondorf... betrayed... The King is dead... Monsters are attacking the Town and-" Irvine started to sway a little. "Keep it together, dammit!" "Civilians are on their way... Town needs.... reinforcem-" Irvine's world went dark as he fell forward, his helmet falling off in the process. "Get that kid some medical attention now! And send some soldiers to help out at the Castle Town!"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Kotake chuckles as she approaches Jarvan, the other pendant in her hand. "Oh you have a choice, which is either take the pendant and stay loyal to us OR take it and flee and burn." She smirks as the pendant glows and she swiftly shoves it into his chest making him feel the intense burning sensation for several moments. The gerudo twins move away from the Nidale twins and laugh evilly. "Well now that you are collared dearies, care to guide us to the armory to resupply our men in the castle?" Koume asks while giving them the illusion of choice as a heavy panting is heard and a beat up Lizalfos walks into the room, it has a makeshift bandage over its left eye. Kotake blinks at him. "Well...you seem to have taken quite a beating. I hope you have a reason for being here bothering us." The lizalfos huffs and hisses out. "The pathetic humansss...have sent a rider to the village at the base of the mountain...the rider is injured thanks to me...we should prepare Mistresses for when the reinforcementsss arrive..." The lizalfos slumps over from pain and growls from his injures. "Hmmm well this is a actual reason to come find us...Oh boys?~" Kotake calls and looks at the Nidale twins. "One of you help him around as we make our way to the armory. Chop chop!" The witch and her twin wait by the door the lizalfos came from and watch the Nidale twins.

---------------------------------------------

Laru meeps in surprise once again as Gregoro jumps into the water, once in she swims away from Gregoro and nods. "I will swim as fast as I can sir! You hurry to your city! Hope to see you soon sir...and my name is Laru!" She says to him and gives a quick wave as she swims away from the city and up river to Zora's Domain. "I do hope he makes it to his city ok...."
--------------------------------------------

In the crowd, Daru can pick out the Happy Mask Salesman lugging a big bag on his back and seeming quite annoyed that no one has offered to help him. The bazaar owner has a wagon for his goods and is letting the shooting gallery owner ride in the back. The mask salesman bumps into the disguised Daru and glares at him. "Watch where you are going chi-oh! Sorry I thought you were a child trying to try to steal my masks....care to help me carry them? I shall reward you if you do." He puts on his classic creepy smile as he puts his hands together and watches Daru.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Jarvan Braces him self for the pain and winces as the pain flares as cooked leather fills the air. He keeps his teeth gritted but suffers the few moments of pain silently. He huffs as he eyes them murderously at their next demand, for taking them to the armory. Once released he strips out of his chest armor and checks oh his brother's wound. He focuses not to use one of his magics non offensively as he creates a chill wind in his hand to chill his twin's chest that his brother is not chilling with the broke ice. "You could at least care for us if we are assisting you." His nose wrinkles slightly at the burnt flesh his brother now smells of. He slowly helps his twin to his feet and lets Regol use him as something to lean on. His eyes linger on the lizalfos as he flexes his fingers before stoping as they are told to help the lizalfos around. His blue-yellow eyes shimmer with his rage and bares his teeth, "Help him around?" He eyes become slits as he watches them before a grin creeps into his face, "Sure. I can help him around." Jarvan unleashes a concentrated wind blade to slice the lizalfos in two. "He will be back eventually, Hoha will make sure of this."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Regol takes his brother's offer as he like his twin is not happy towards the women. He does not seem aggressive towards them at the moment, just more exhausted and carrying extreme dislike then any thing. He only leans lightly on his brother as he trembles in pain from the burns down his chest. He lets his brother chill the wounds he is not focusing on with some flinching and growls of pain from the wind pressing down on the wound. He has no intentions of getting into more fights with these other magic users or those they command at this time.
He barely reacts to his twin attacking the lizalfos and his ears twitch slightly when he hears his twin talking about Hoha. Regol can feel his brother's rage seeping off of him at the wounds they are receiving for their cheated freedom, and his twin becoming as temperamental of a chained bird who finally got out of their cage. Nothing he can say will stop his twin from lashing out at those he precives easy to claw at now that he knows he can no escape.
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Daru had been eying the salesman for a while now. He was really the most interesting thing in caravan what with his huge sack filled to the brim with who knows what goodies. Though Daru could have sworn he'd seen the man before so he probably did know what was in there, if only he could remember... But it was about this time the Happy Mask Salesman mistook him for a child, understandable given his mannerisms, and made his offer. He smiled back at the man, matching his off putting expression as best he could in this form, and simply nodded before helping him the rest of the way to Kakariko.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

Ava spends the rest of the day resting, drifting in and out of sleep. She watches as the sky becomes darker with smoke and sighs.
"Well Misty looks like we will be looking for a new home again." she says as she pushes herself up off the ground and goes to brush her horse down.
""We'll wait till just before nightfall before heading to Kakariko to pick up supplies. Till then how bout some fishing? You can get a drink and I can try to catch my dinner."
After finishing brushing her horse down Ava shoulders her saddle and leads Misty down to the river bank. Once there she puts the saddle down in the shade of a few trees and strips out of the riding cloak, boots and pants. She wades out to her knees after wrapping a light cloth about her waist as she looks for the dark forms of fish in the river.
"One things for sure Misty, things should be much more interesting around here now. Wounder what it will mean for us, besides not being overly popular because of my race now." she says as she looks at the fallen castle in the distance before turning back to look at the fish in the river.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 am

Gregoro waved away at Laru, and then attempted to scramble up the muddy moat walls to get onto dry ground. "Let's see...Goron City is...that way." Curling up, he spun out and down the road to the path leading through Kakariko and up Death Mountain, passing by groups of Castle Town refugees along the same path, occasionally weaving in and out of the crowds. Then again, there wasn't much need - when a massive, spiky-looking boulder is coming your way, you move.

He didn't get very far when he ran into a troop of guards standing right out front of the Kakariko Village gates, spears drawn and pointing directly at Gregoro. He stopped, unrolled, and held his hands up - it paid well to prove that you weren't an enemy siege weapon, despite looking like one. "Come on, brothers, let me through! I've got an urgent message for the Goron chief! Hyrule Castle's under siege!" Upon actually taking a look at him, they moved aside and went off to either head for the castle or assist the fleeing citizens. Gregoro proceeded up the hill and through the town, passing by the gatekeeper to Death Mountain, who was, for some reason, wearing a fox-like mask.

The skies above Death Mountain looked more violently red than normal - something that usually heralded something horrible happening, but considering what's going on down in Hyrule proper, the omen seems to have already passed. Then again, you can't be too careful, Gregoro thought. He powered through the mountain's treacherous passes and dodged around fallen and falling boulders, before stopping at one peculiar-looking boulder with spots, next to the entrance to Dodongo Cavern. Just what he was looking for. "WAKE UP!" he shouted, as he unrolled and then kicked it.
"Owww...What? Who? ...Gregoro? Haven't seen you in a while...Wow. You look like you've been to war, brother."
"Well, THERE IS ONE! Hyrule's under attack by swarms of monsters! Go up and tell Darunia!"
The goron scratched his head. "I don't know...Who'll watch Dodongo Cavern? Last time, some big guy named Ganondorf came and blocked it off for us not giving him our precious stone."
"Really? Then...I'll watch it. Just go and tell Darunia that Hyrule Castle is under siege. Also, mention Ganondorf. I overheard some troops on the way up mention something like that in Kakariko."
"Alright then. I'll just be on my way." The guard Goron walked off and then started heading up hill to Goron City.
Gregoro stopped and stared at the huge entrance to Dodongo Cavern. Certainly, the guard was just implying that this Ganondorf fellow just set up an avalanche to cover it, but who has the power to seal the entire thing? Not many people carry around a satchel full of bombs wherever they go, much less something that can bring down an avalanche large enough to block off the Gorons' food source, so it had to be something big. Like an army. Or magic. Maybe both.

Whatever it is, that army down at Hyrule Castle Town is going to be trouble for the rest of Hyrule. "...Sorry, brother, but I lied," he said to himself, and Gregoro abandoned his post and rolled down the hill to Kakariko to join the ranks of the soldiers amassing to help reinforce the castle. Hopefully, the messenger can get through Darunia's usual stubbornness and the chief would send in some Gorons to help out. Or, at least, prepare for an invasion of Death Mountain.

Yeah, like an army can even penetrate Goron City and imprison all its people. We're too tough for that, he thought, as he rolled down the cliffs.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:59 pm

(long post is long x.x )

The twin witches glare at Jarvan, and Kotake creates and ice wall to push the Lizalfos aside only to spare him from being cut in two and instead loses an arm. The lizalfos growls and hisses angrily in pain and glares at Jarvan before beginning to charge at him. "I will end you for that fool!!" "No no no.~ We can still use him." Kotake says before stopping the lizard with her magic and Koume sears his wound shut so he does not bleed to death, the Lizalfos growls loudly in pain as he keeps glaring at Jarvan and reaching as if to claw him with his one arm. "He took my arm! He must pay!!" The lizard shouts as Koume holds up her hand. "Oh he will, Kotake? Could watch the other one in place?" The flame witch asks her sister who blinks and nods as she hovers close to Regol. "Hmm you better not die on us yet Nidale, we hope to keep you around for a while." She says and pants him on the back.

"So what do you have planned Koume?" "You'll see....and you!" Koume says and glares at Jarvan as the hat on her head burst into flames and she teleports over to him. "How dare you defy a command we gave you! We were going to care for you just fine. And you had to go and try that! For this, you must be punished!" She snaps her fingers and motions for the lizard to take a sword from a dead soldier. "Approach the other brother captain and ready the sword." She commands as Kotake blinks and smirks to herself as she puts a hand on Regol's shoulder. "Shame to be you right now." The lizalfos blinks and growls as he does as told and shoots Jarvan a glare then approaches Regol. Koume glances at him. "Now then, take from him what his brother-" She is cut off from the angry shout of the lizalfos as he lobs off Regol's arm and Kotakee quickly encases it a floating block of ice as Koume teleports away with Jarvan, leaving his brother, Kotake, and the lizard in the dining hall and them in the guards quarters. "Now then...if you try anything else fool. Your brother will not have his arm returned...or worse. Now lead me on to the exit of the castle." Koume commands motions for the door leading out the barracks.

Kotake clicks her tongue and shakes her head. "It's a shame this had to happen. It's a good waste of a good arm. Hmmm...what was your name again Nidale? Oh and you can drop the sword captain." The witch says while eyeing the Lizalfos who growls and hesitantly drops the sword. "Seeing that your rage has given you strength, you can lead us back out in the chaos with this one here, and don't harm him more understood?" The lizard keeps glaring at Regol before slowly nodding. "Yes Mistressss Kotake...this way." He says with a huff and a flick of his tail as he heads towards the exit of the dining hall...picking up his arm along the way.
------------------------------------------

In Kakariko Village, Irvine was being moved to a vacant home and nearly dropped as Gregoro came rolling through the village. He was gently layed on a bed and was prepared some food for when he would awake and a doctor was called in, the doctor in question being the old potion shop lady. "Ehhh what's this one's story?" The old hag asks to no one in particular as she enters the building and eyes the wounded Irvine, another guard looks at Irvine then the potion lady. "He was wounded in an assault on the town miss...can you help him?" The old woman shakes her head. "Bah! Of course I can, my medicine is the best around...just patch him up and give him a couple potions and he'll be right as rain." She says as she deposits a few potions on a night stand and heads to the door. The soldier looking over Irvine blinks. "That's it...?" "Yes, that's it....and that will be 150 ruppees for the 5 potions. Bring the payment to my shop. Or else." She grumbles then leaves and the guard sighs. "What a day...we get a wounded soldier AND we're being charged to help him recover...lovely.

As Gregoro returns, he is blocked this time by a small group of soldiers, but just to talk to him. "Hey goron! Are the rumors true? Did the castle get attacked? Or was the soldier they brought in wounded just in a fight with monsters in the field?" One of them asked curiously as the other murmur amongst them selves. "And what was the rush for before? You almost made us drop that wounded guy by the way."

Laru was quickly swimming up river to get to zora's domain as quickly as she could. "Have to hurry and inform the king and princess. We must prepare ourselves for-eep!" She swims back in surprise as she bumps into Ava and surfaces quickly. "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to run into you..! I-I am in a hurry." The zora girl says nervously and quickly in a nervous ramble. "I-I'm Laru by the way..sorry for my rudeness..." She murmurs out and looks back towards the castle. "Hey Laru!" The voice of another zora came from up river and the source was quickly approaching. "There you are Laru! What's with rush? You seem winded girl." The male zora asked with a tone of concern in his voice. "A-ah! Rex! You're the faster swimmer! I need you to inform the king of an attack on the castle town! I heard rumors that the hyrulian king has been slain! We must prepare our own domain for such an assault!" Laru quickly explains to the male zora who was now wide eyed. "Say no more! I shall deliver this message immediately! Take care Laru and you as well ma'am!" He says to Laru and the bystanding Ava before quickly swimming away at a speed faster then Laru. Laru sighs to herself.
-----------------------------------------
The mask salesman smiles brightly and claps his hands. "Good good! I just need you to help me carry this...sack on my back. Someone as thin as me has a hard time carrying it but..." He grins and looks Daru over. "A strong looking...hylian as yourself could probably carry this no problem. What do you say Mr....?" He turns to over the mask filled bag to Daru if he truly wishes to help.

Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Jarvan’s eyes widen as he starts pulling his brother away from the Lizalfos and falling side ways to get him away from the blade. Regol opens his eyes as he hears talking and jerks in surprised with the touch before a chill goes thru him as his body starts to push into his brother. Both brothers pull or push to get the one endanger away from the blade.
Jarvan starts bringing up a windshield in panic as the blade cuts through his brother’s arm. Jarvan lets out a single howl of no as his brother’s arm is cut. Jarvan dos not feel him self him self hit the ground as he is teleported away. Panic fills him as the weight of his brother vanishes from his shoulder. He looks about in alarm as fear, for his brother, sinks deeply into him before he focuses on the woman with him. His chest heaves with his distress as he hears the woman cold words to lead her out and leave his twin behind. He grips his weapon tightly before bowing to her demand in fear they would kill his brother this time for disobeying. He has yet to feel the lack connection with his twin so he can only hope his brother is not dying or dead.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Regol just feels pain blind him, as his arm is mostly removed before incased in ice as it drops the rest of the way off. He hits the ground and weakly cups the frozen stump of his arm as he starts going in and out of conciseness from the pain, blood loss and pervious trauma to his body. He hears the woman say something and there was where there was a sword in the Lizalfos hand then not. Regol breathes out shallowly as he continues to lay there in a stupor of pain as the black outs get longer and longer. His mind works to wonder why his brother has not tried to help him close the wound or why he didn’t feel his brother when he landed.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Ava had been trying for some time to catch a fish by hand with little success as she had yet to refine the art of hand fishing.
"What I would give for a fishing pole." Ava hissed at the water as she slowly closed her hands about a fish an inch at a time.
Her had had almost closed about the fish when something bumps into her. Not only did she lose the fish but her balance on the slippery rocks.
With a splash Ava tumbles head over heels into the water.
Ava comes up sputtering as she pulls two daggers out and spins around ready to face soldiers or a Gerudo with another task for her, or worse, to take her back home. Instead she finds a stammering, stuttering Zora girl.
Laru finds her self being glared at by a dripping wet Gerudo female. All in all she looks like a typical Gerudo save for having one red eye an one yellow gold eye and her clothing is more like that of the clothing of Hylians.
"Do you always swim with your eye screwed shut girl?" Ava demanded as she makes the daggers disappear as fast as they had appeared. Ava follows the Zoras gaze and sees the black smoke.
She came from the town square. Looks like word will get out faster then the twins might like...., Ava thinks as she glares at the back of Larus head. Ava fingers the blade of the dagger, feeling the sharpness of it.
"No, I finished my task. I'm free now." Ava whispers to her self as she leaves the dagger in its hiding spot. Though she nearly pulled it back out at the sounds of another person.
Ava steps away and back along the shore as the two Zora talk. Ava looks up briefly when the male Zora leaves.
Guess word that it was Ganondorf who had attacked and killed the king. So people haven't yet taken up arms against all Gerudo yet. Hummm, maybe I can still get into Kakariko for some supplies and out., Ava thinks as she makes her way out of the water and back up to her gear.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:15 am

"Gimme a hand with this." The guards removed Irvine's armor and set it aside before procedding to clean and treat his injuries, making him wince and gasp a bit in his unconscious state. They held up Irvine's head, uncorked one of the potions and poured it into his mouth, helping him swallow it as they gently lay him back down. "All we can do now is pay for the potions and wait." Luckily, both guards had just enough rupees to pay for them, so they pooled it together, and took it to the Potion Shop Lady.
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

The grin soon faded from Daru's face to be replaced with one of slight puzzlement as he raised an eyebrow. Something was off about how this man talked. He kept pausing but he wasn't out of breath. As he took the bag from the salesman the skull kid began to suspect he could see through his disguise... Was that even possible? Regardless Daru was at odds as he never had to give a name in his disguise before. He'd usually just come and go with no real socialization. "Oh, I never gave my name... And neither did you, come to think of it. Isn't it rude to ask something like that without introducing yourself first?" Hopefully this would give him enough time to think of a name or a chance to move past the subject as they made their way to town, Daru lugging the bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Gregoro stopped to talk to the guards, but only for a moment. "I was only on my way to warn Darunia about what's going on at Hyrule Castle's town...and then I should have told you all anyways. There's an army of monsters inside the castle, laying waste to everything in their path. I was just in there, too. A whole lot of villagers are making their way out of the castle, too..." and Gregoro paused there to think. "...ah-HA! Where's the inn? I'm going to need to find a kitchen somewhere. A lot of people are going to be running in here in a few moments, and I intend to help feed them all," he said, while brandishing his frying pan like a chef. And maybe show off a little cooking skill, while I'm at it, he thought. Fame and charity. Who'da thunk?
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:58 am

Koume eyes Jarvan as he grips his sword but then smirks as she sees the fear in his eyes. "That's a good boy. As long as you keep obeying us you and your brother shall not be killed by our hands or by those of our soldiers." She says calmly and snaps her fingers, the flames on her head dieing out and her hat poofing back into place as she follows him out of the barracks. The pair soon come across a band of soldiers, some wounded and near death. Koume taps her chin then glances at Jarvan. "If you are still full of rage from before, why not strike these men down. You wanted to kill them anyway did you not? Blow off some steam! It might cheer you up Nidale warrior." The witch smirks a bit. "I also want to see what other abilities you have in store that might be useful to us."
-------------------------------------------------

As she reaches the exit of the room she is in, Kotake pauses. "Oh right. Captain, burn his wound close would you? We don't want him dieing on us on our way out. His twin might end up useless to us if that happens." The gerudo witch salls out to the Lizalfos who huffs and growls as he moves his tail to hold his severed arm then grabs a torch near the exit with a grin. "With pleasure..." He hisses/snickers as he approaches Regol and presses the flame against his bleeding wound long enough to close it....and cause him a bit more pain before Kotake clears her throat in annoyance and the lizard tosses the torch aside. "Just had to make sure Mistresss...heh.." "And for that you must now help steady him as we leave. He's been on the verge of passing ever since his arm was removed. I'll lead you just point me where to go Captain."

The lizard seems quite annoyed that he has to help the other cripple through the castle and growls to himself as he stays right near Regol. "Move Nidale weakling." He growls and shoves Regol forward to get him started moving but not enough to knock him over. The lizalfos directs the gerudo witch while keeping his eye on the wounded Regol, a bit surprised he actually hasn't fainted yet...before a thought hits him. "Mistress Kotake...why must we walk when you and your sister can simply warp us out of here...?" The witch pauses and glances back at the lizard with an annoyed look. "Why must you make an obvious observation like that....but in this case you have a point. Koume will no doubt stay to test the other one's skills on stragglers." She mumbles as she doesn't want to admit she forgot it and says something about old age before warping the trio out of the castle and into a small room, with a desert visible out the window.

"Now then! I have business to attend to! Captain, you are to come with me. We need to get you ready to fight again. One arm is not enough for you to fight with." Kotake snickers and claps her hands as a pair of Gerudo women enter the room. "Yes Miss Kotake? You are back soon than expected..." One of them says as Kotake motions to Regol. "Certain things arose that we didn't expect. Tend to this one for now until he is back up to health....I must speak to our horsemasters after I am finished with the captain here." The witch orders as she motions for the Lizalfos to follow her out of the room, he shoots Regol one last glare before leaving Regol in the care of the Gerudo who dis-infect his arm wound and bandage him up. "Hmm..what is he? He doesn't appear Hylian..."

The guards blink at Gregoro's explanation and his pan brandishing. "Ok so there really was an attack...our superior has already sent men but we were curious." One says as another rubs his head. "As for the inn uh...it's right over there." He points to the building a bit hesitantly. "But they have good cooks already but uh...if you want to help go and ask them." The guards then move aside, one behind Greg now makes a slight face of disgust at the thought of goron cooking.
-----------------------------------------

Irvine soon awakes thanks to the healing effects of the foul tasting potions, he had strength back but his body was still wounded. He would find he was patched up and a young Hylian women who was called in after the potion shop lady to patch him up, she sighs happily and smiles at him. "Good to see you with us...that old hag's potions work well but they don't cure ALL things...so try not to move much ok?"
-------------------------------------------

The mask salesman pauses then smiles brightly with his squint-eyed face. "Ah yes! Where are my manners...you may call me Shigeru if you like...though everyone just calls me the Happy Mask salesman and have done so for..as long as I can remember. And now, your name good sir?" Daru can hear excited cheers and relaxed sighs as the sounds of horses approached from Kakariko Village, which the fleeing villagers would soon arrive. The guards took up a tight defensive perimeter around the citizens all the way to the village.

(Yes the people are now arriving at the village, you can put this in your post Thray or you can too Nocky)
-------------------------------------------

Laru droops her head a bit and gulps. "I-I'm sorry again for bumping into you ma'am...were you getting yourself some food?" She asks Ava before diving back into the water to swim about for several moments and re-surfacing with a pair of fish in hand for Ava. "H-here you go..I hope this is enough for now...are you going to the village at the base of the mountain as well? What is your name if you do not mind me asking miss...?" The zora girl asks still frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Jarvan growls as he glares darkly at the guards as he imagines it to be those female twins. "I am not going to exhaust my self for you." He makes a wind shield in the center of the group before exploding it outwards into four wind blades to cut the group down. He dispatches what men are left quickly with his hatchet before saying icely, "I will do what is needed. I am not a animal that will do tricks for you because you wish it." He was not worried about the men getting up and attacking again with this wind blades that sliced through them. He draws an arrow and readies it for any more guards they might run into as he plans on taking them out at a distance with as little magic as he can.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Regol jerks away from the Lizard as he feels fresh pain lances through his arm and shoulder. He chokes on his own pain as he brings his other arm about to lash out once at the continuous blinding pain as he kicks against the ground to get away. He wheezes as he convulses under the Lizalfo's foot as his one arm goes to the pressure on his chest as pain from the new wound being aggravated as the gem digs into his burned flesh. Regol struggles to lessen the pain on his chest as fire archs up what is left of his missing arm as tears of unbearable pain fill his eyes. He breaks down into sobs as he curls up protectively to shield his chest and arm once he is released.

The Lizalfos has to drag him to his feet as he seems more inclined to lay on the cool floor from a combination of wishing to keep close to the chill stone and waning on the line of unconsciousness. When he is nudged forward he looks like one of his legs are ready to buckle before he seems to catch him self.

When they warp Regol feels the heat of the desert as his legs buckle under him. He keeps up on his knees only because he does not wish to land on his wounds. The only movements they get out of him at this point is jerking away from pain and eventually him curled up in the coolest place he can find. He does register there are women that are greatly younger then those twins that found him and his brother. He quietly watches them as he drifts in and out of uneasy sleep. He provides no response to what he is besides opening his eyes to look at them blurry before drifting off again. His eyes open every time he hears someone approaches him and he quietly watches them to see what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Ava had already pulled on her pants and was wringing out the wet wrap when Laru asked about food.
"I was but all I caught was water." Ava says then blinks as the zora disappear bellow the water.
Pulling off the wet top Ava slips the light one she wears under her light chain mail, before pulling that on then the tunic over that.
As Laru surfaces Ava is just pulling on her boots and stomping her feet to settle the boots.
"Keep frowning like that and your face will wrinkle." Ava says as she whistles for Misty.
She the sliver coated horse trots up Ava swings the riding blanket and saddle up on her back.
"The names Ava and yes I'm heading in for some supplies. Keep the fish you look like you need the energy." Ava says as she secures the saddle and pulls her riding cloak on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Video Games-
Jump to: