Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule

Go down 
+3
CaptainIsomer
zincks
optimalzelda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

The Baron eyes Ava for a moment. "I'm not ordering you around, just the squire here. But to answer your question, I do not know why that warrior from my own time is still around. He should be loooong dead like me....and you said the Twill?" He turns his body to face her and looks her over. "Hmm...the twill are a race of shadow magic users that were banished long ago from this world...the only thing I see of you that could make him mistake you for one is one of your eyes. Same color as theirs...and the twill did alot of damage to the Nidale like we did." He explains before his focus shifts to the goron and Irvine. "Despite what you two say, I really don't care what you did today. But if the king is dead, and the Nidale are suddenly re-appearing, you should be on the look out for them. But..." He turns to Ava again. "You appear tired, the lot of you rest. If you have more questions, seek me out when you are not tired." The armor says before returning to his grave and taking a seat to lean against it.
------------------------------------

"Hmmm Koume?" Kotake says as she motions her sister over and whispers to her. "We should give them a rest, we've been beating them a bit rough." She suggests as her sister makes a face and grumbles. "Very well...you two, Nidale brothers. Your mission for the forest shall be post-poned for now. Kotake here will give you slightly more comfortable lodgings." Koume says with a grin while eyeing her twin who grumbles before teleporting with the twins to a vacant room. "Well...I suppose you two deserve this." Kotake says before charging up and casting her magic to put ice in various places in the room to make it comfortable for them, there is a pair of beds there. "There, personal room, the ice will not melt. Rest up while you can." With that the witch huffs then teleports away.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 am

Jarvan curls his lips back as they argue a bit before they are both teleported into a room with ice. He keeps his eyes narrowed as he watches the witch and waits for her to leave before checking in on his brother. He sees if any more damage was done to him as she shakes from exhaustion, swaying on his feet, before sitting on one of the beds. "Regol.. Our home looks like it has been long gone... but our people might still be out there. I was only told that we are the last pair of warriors. But there is no way we are, our people are survivors you know that." He smiles at his brother. "They also say that there is no more war but well I saw an armored solder of those that caught us and a twill descendent that looks like the young women here." He hangs his head in defeat before pulling his legs up and lays out on the bed. "Rest brother... you will need it a well as I do." He can't bare to look at his brother in the face seeing his actions have lead to Regol's loss of limb. He closes his eyes to listen to their gods' whisperings and the soft singing of the sleeping goddess.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Regol watches them mutely with a blank expression on his face before looking at hisi brother that looks livid. When teleported again he positions himself near his twin as worry enters his face. He listens two what his twin says and frowns. He remains silent as his brother turns to rest before heading over to his own bed and resting from his physical wearyness. Regol clays down and silently thinks on what his twin told of him. He frowns as he considers what people told his twin and grimaces as he lets the hate for the twins stew. If they have a twill in their mist they can not be trusted as fair captors. He softly fingers his sheep horn medallion as his his mind wanders before he flinches as his mind wanders back to his missing arm, molten rock burned chest, and the loss of their comrades. Laying there he wonders which was worse, the hyrulians or these women twins that have them.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 am

Ava frowns as she pulls out her dagger. She angels it so it catches the moonlight so she can see her reflection.
"My eye color." she mutters to her self as she puts the dagger away and looks back at the Baron as he turns to talk to Gregoro and Irvine.
"He is an old soldier. Doesn't care what you did in the battle cause as a soldier its your duty to protect." she mutters as she recalls calling him a squire.
As she mulls over what he said she looks up, "You think more of these Nidale may attack? If that the case shouldn't you be telling the guard here all you know of their attack strategies?"
Ava wanted nothing more to find a place to lay down and more food but she liked the idea of a group of warriors like the one she had seen coming in number. Especially if they came backed by more of Ganondorf's forces.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm

"Yes, Sir." Irvine left them be and went back to the village proper. After everything that had happened, getting some rest was the best idea he'd heard all day. But the first thing he needed to do was look for his parents, and he headed for the inn.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Oddly enough, Gregoro is still kind of confused as to what happened - why he was even called to the graveyard. But, seeing as he was just dismissed, he shrugged and exited after a small wave to the Baron, he turned and left the graveyard. One thing was for sure, however: he did feel tired. He sat down next to the Inn, near the horse sheds, and looked up at the darkening sky.

"...am I forgetting something?" he asked himself, but dismissed the thought before removing his gear harness and arranging his few belongings in a small pile, covered by the two woks he straps to his body. He'll wonder if he would have time to travel and replenish his ingredients and spices, what with the whole monster and magical shenanigans going on. Gregoro yawned and curled into a boulder, his belongings shelled up and tied next to him.

Elsewhere, a small pile of dirt sprouts a fist-sized black fruit.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 pm

The suit eyes Ava for a moment. "It's not wise to give such information to someone whom is worn out and tired now is it? They would forget things and get information mixed up. If you want to ask more, return to me later and I shall speak to you if I see fit, now be on your way Gerudo." The Baron says before returning to his grave to take his seat once again in front of it, the eye sockets dimming out showing he is currently not 'active'.

In town Irvine finds that his family is safe in the Inn and preparing to sleep, his bed remade for him.
------------------------------------------------

The next day, everything seems to go about as it normally would in Kakariko, the workers running about with material to finish construction on buildings, guards at patrol though with a boosted security, and a few make shift stalls set up by the shop owners from the castle town, whom still need to make a living despite everything going on.

At the well, Laru is once again playing her harp, with this tune being played.

Gregoro can overhear some townsfolk talking about an odd looking fruit that has popped up in town over night in some horse manure, from his own handywork.

Irvine was posted by the graveyard just as a measure if the Baron decided to come say 'hello' again.

Ava could feel Doom resting on her head when she wakes up, the cucco sleeping soundly.
---------------------------------------

Back in their cold room, the Nidale twins were able to wake up at their own accord, no wake up calls, no one sent to wake them, nothing. For when they do wake, they find a change of clothing for them that looks alot like clothing from their culture that the witches had dug up.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Jarvan watches his brother fall sleep before trying to get to sleep himself as he reflects silently thought on the events. Sleep eventually takes him as he zones out and lets his weariness take him. He sleeps longer then his twin as the use of weather altering magic wore him out. When he does waken he sits and meditates for a long while as he does what he can to lay his comrades to final resting as he communes with his gods in a impromptu burial ritual. His blue eyes eventually open and he mummers to his twin in their own speech. "Brother do you think you can ask for passage to the village I was at? I believe our brothers' bones may still be there. That is if the prison was there...That is if you feel up to it. I do not think I will be welcomed there since I was in the attack. " He looks down and sighs softly as he waits for his twins response. He knows the dangers of having his twin leave on his one but they both deal better when given the choice. And maybe this will put his brother more at ease with their dead village brothers at rest. "Also I have exhausted my self so I would only be a burden to you right now."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Regol woke up before his brother as he dreamed of their times of the war. He sits up quickly before relaxing slightly as he looks over at his twin and the room. He closes his eyes as he listens to the whispers of their gods as he rests till disturbed. He silently watches his brother and nods slightly. As he gets up he rubs his head as he wonders how to get a hold of the two witches before saying out loud. "I have a request...to go to the village my twin was at to bury the bones of our friends." He vaguely hopes they respond but is not expecting them to respond in any way. "You wanted us to rest? This well put us at ease and will make us feel more receptive to your demands."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Ava had curled up in the hay in Misty's stall. It was long till the dark blanket of sleep fell apon her, and weary as she was she welcomed it.
Most morns when she bed down in the stall with Misty, Ava would find the horse snuffling at her hair to wake her. But this was the first time she had woken to find a cucco resting on her head.
"Great, now I'm a pillow for feather dusters." she mutters as she carefully removes the feather creature and places it on a pile of straw.
"Im off to find my self some food and her what there is to hear." she tells Misty as she makes she there is water and food for her horse before heading to the in.
After paying for some food she heads out to the well were the Laru is playing again. A crowd was bound to form around her again and it would be nice to listen to some music fell she ate.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:11 pm

"Uh oh."

Gregoro rolled over to the horse stall, careful to avoid any other villagers and anyone near his plant. Sure enough, a small bomb flower sprouted within the pile of manure he planted it in, except with a rather large bulb expanding out from a tendril.
"That's not good." He tried to recall the specifics of bomb flower cultivation - when planted in dry, rocky soil, the plant tends to restrict its growth into one large flower. When the flower explodes at maturity, whether by pluck or natural wilting, the bulb - or bomb - releases thousands of tiny spores that may or may not flourish into new plants. Gregoro didn't ask why a flowering plant even produced spores. It just happened.
However, when implanted in more nutritious soil, it spreads and has the possibility of creating little black fruits. These fruits are as packed with life-giving spores as the original flower, with the added bonus that they're much more volatile than the flower itself. Something in the chemistry also breeds a harsh, spicy taste that Gregoro and other Gorons have used as sorts of spices. The tiny, peppercorn-sized bomblets are ground in solid metal grinders to produce the bomb pepper spice that Gregoro so desires. There are larger ones, however, that grow in much more nutrient-rich land - say, the middle of a horse midden. Those are veritable monsters of bombs and one errant shock - say, from a horse stepping on one - would produce an explosion three times as dangerous as a normal bomb flower.

It's for these reasons why Gregoro dove on top of this horticultural freak of nature and yelled for anyone nearby to get away and call for either a few more Gorons or a solid steel bathtub. "Well, once this thing goes off, say goodbye to my chest rocks..."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 am

Irvine was still a little sore from yesterday, but his wounds were healed for the most part. He could someone playing a harp from somewhere near the well, and he immediately thought of the Zora girl from last night. "Hm..." Irvine saw another guard patrolling nearby and figured this was as good a time as any. "Hey! Can you cover for me? I have to go pee." "Yeah, sure. Just hurry back." Irvine nodded and headed for the well, instantly spotting Laru. He gathered his courage and walked up to her. "Uh... Hi. I could hear your harp from over near my post at the graveyard. Um, h-has anyone ever told you you're a really great musician?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Ava had found a nice shaded spot to listen to the music and conversations people were having. She leans back as she sees the 'squire' approach Laru.
"Oh this should be interesting." she mutters as she breaks off another chunk of bread.
She snort as she reads his body language and the shy awkward way he speaks to her.
"Haha, smooth, real smooth." she says as she grins at Irvine and shakes her head as she takes another bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Laru could only blush at Irvine's word's as she gulped nervously and kept playing her tune on the harp, she was able to keep her cool in front of crowds but doesn't do well with one-on-one conversation. A couple villagers behind Irvine snickered, chuckled, and/or giggled at they watched him talk to the Zora.

Atop Ava's head once again, was Doom, her cuckoo companion. The feathered beast let out a few idle clucks before looking down at Ava's food hungrily, showing it's hunger as well. "Cluck cluck?" It looks at her curiously before cocking it's head to the side and clucking again.

The villagers near Gregoro backed away as quickly as they all hear a muffled "BANG!" and the bomb plant under Gregoro goes off, damaging his chest rock plate. "Erm...hey big guy? You ok there?" One of the villagers ask as they approach him and blink, said villager poking Gregoro with their food to check if he is still alive.
-------------------------------------------

There is a long moment of silence before the sound of one of the witches' voices rang throughout their room. "Very well, if it will make you more compliant to our commands then go do what you must Nidale warrior. Change into the clothing we provided then we shall send you there."

The witches wait for Regol to be into more suitable clothing before he is teleported just outside Kakariko village with no guards in sight. In his head rings the voice of one of the twin witches again. "Do not take up TOO much time doing what you must for your dead kin. We will return you to us when you are finished."

Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 pm

"I am NOT a cuckoo seat." she growls as she glares at the offending feather duster.
"If it weren't fer the fact you'd call all yer buddies down on me. I'd punt yer feather butt." she says as she stretches her arm away from the cuckoo as it eyes her bread.
As Ava argued with the cuchoo over the last of her bread she noticed a growing crowd near the stables. She stood up a little alarmed when she saw a few small wisps of smoke. As she stood up she shoved the reaming bread at Doom and put the creature on the ground before heading toward Irvine and Laru.
"Flirt on yer own time solider boy. Looks like something going down by the stables." she says as she takes him by the arm and leads him to the growing crowd and faint smell of smoke.
"Solider coming through!" she calls and pushes Irvine forward since people would be more willing to part for him then her
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Regol changes to lighter clothing as it takes him more time with out his arm. He looks down as he is teleported and shifts to regain his bearings as he appears out side the village. He pulls his cloak about his frame before covering his face to hide his features. He slowly heads in and tries to find out where the temple is since many things have changed since he last was here. He keeps out of people's ways as he moves through the town and huffs slightly with the reintroduction of Hyrulian heat.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:54 am

A cloud of dust and dirt shot out from under Gregoro as the bomb fruit exploded underneath him. "Let's see, am I still alive? Can smell gunpowder, horse dung, dirt, vision blurry, but able. Hearing's a bit miffed, but still good. Okay. I'm still alive. Check one. Next point." He felt around his stomach where the bomb burst. "Okay, okay, my chest got smoothed out, that's okay, I can just grow new ones. Cracks, that's not good - wait, no, that's just the cast iron wok I was wearing on my stomach. Ah, gotta find another one...Oozing a bit. Okay. Not good. Easily fixed." He grabbed a clod of scorched dirt from underneath him and sealed up the wound. "Good in a pinch. Okay. Bleeding stopped. Need to find good healing clay later on. Check two. Next point."

He raised his voice to the villager poking him. "I'm okay! Just had a little...thing. Right. I'm fine. In fact, I'm just gonna rest here for a bit. In the horse shed. Right. In the meantime, can you bring me a leather bag, if you got one? I'll be here if you need me. Resting." Check three. Next point. He scraped the ground underneath him, uprooting the shallow-rooted bomb plant before it could grow any further, and balled the stringy little plant and kept it in a closed fist. "Check four, and now I wait until my head stops ringing and everything stops hurting as much," he muttered, and promptly fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm

"Okay, okay. Just quit pushing me." Irvine was a bit annoyed by Ava's interruption, but didn't let it bother him. He could always talk to Laru later. "Make way! Guard business!" Irvine moved through the crowd to the stables and saw Gregoro passed out and a small cloud of smoke nearby. He immediately got to business and started taking statements from the stable workers. "Can you tell me what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Ava looked down at the unconscious Gregoro be fore moving past Irvine to check on Misty. Once inside she makes sure there are no other possible fires.
"No sings of any fires in the stables solider boy." Ava says to Irvine as she comes back out an look at Gregoro again.
"He's gonna be a heavy one to move if you want him some were else." she says and kneels down next to him and cheeks on his breathing.
"There a healer in this village?" she ask as she looks up at Irvine.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Jarvan watches as his brother leaves and turns away as he closes his eyes. He crosses his legs under him as he continues resting. He silently runs through the holy verses of his people as he seeks forgiveness for submitting to another.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 am

Laru blinks and blushs as Irvine began to talk to her, she skipped a note accidentally but quickly recovered the tone after Ava moved Irvine away, the zora mouthed out a "thank you" at Ava causing the surrounding villagers to laugh a bit more at Irvine. Laru regains her composure and continues playing her song as Regol approached the well on his move through the village, she couldn't help but look at him curiously as he got closer.

The young boy from the graveyard was at Gregoro and poking at him with a stick. "You better be alright or the Baron is gonna be cross that a goron went out from one of there own bombs! Wake up you big dummy!" The kid shouted before starting to promptly bonk the passed out goron over and over again on the head with his stick.

Also by this point, Doom had appeared again but this time on top of Irvine's head instead of Ava. The feathered critter of doom clucking curiously and pecking at the knight's head.
------------------------------------------

Jarvan could hear the witches speak to him again once his twin was gone. "And what about you hmmm? What do we need to do with you while your brother is doing what he needs hm? What would make you a bit more complaint and more willing to follow our commands? Perhaps the promise of helping you rebuild your race?"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 pm

"Ow! Hey, cut it out!" Irvine had half a mind to pull Doom off his head, but after what he saw last night, he knew better than to make a cucco mad, so he tried to maintain his professional attitude. "Yes, there's an old lady who runs a potion shop nearby. I can run over there and see if she's got anything." He said in response to Ava's question, trying to gently nudge Doom off his head before he went over there. He knocked on the door and stepped inside, immediately overwhelmed by the thick fumes and fragrances.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:55 am

Ava grins at the sight of Doom sitting on someone else head for a change. She pushes her self up and dust mud and much from her knees as she looks down at the boy as he smacks the unconscious Gregoro.
"That's enough of that small one." Ava says as she takes hold of the boys stick as he lifts it for another strike.
"The guard that just left has gone to get him help so don't worry. Why don't you run off an play or something.", Ava says as gently moves the kid away from the Gregoro.
"Yer a sorry sight. Taken out by your own food." she says to the passed out Gregoro as she leans against the building and settles into a comfortable spot.
Ava watches the crowd and makes any that gets to close to move on.
"That guard better get back soon."
"HEY LARU! PLAY SOMETHING WITH A BEAT WOULD YA?", Ava yells so Laru can hear her over the crowd.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Regol pull his cloak low over his face as he becomes aware of someone watching him as he keeps his pace as he heads towards the grave yard. He only slows to look towards the well as he wonders if any bodies might be down there since not all made it to the prison. He shakes his head as he heads off. He jumps slightly as a woman calls out for music and he looks at her before he feels his stomach turn as he sees the twill. He drops his head to go lower and almost starts to run got the grave yard.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Jarvan's lips curl back as a snarl comes from him, "Leave me alone witches." He turns his back to them having no desire to bend more then he needs to. His lips become thin lines as he stares at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Video Games-
Jump to: